Go Back   Warrior Cats Online > Archives > Old Topics > OOC > Character Resources > Plot Resources

Allegiances

ThunderClan
Leader: Bumblestar
Deputy: Spiderthroat
Medicine Cats:
 Drizzlecloud, Springlight

ShadowClan
Leader
Dawnstar
Deputy
: Mistlewhisker
Medicine Cat: Mossfreckle

Medicine Cat Apprentice: Grousepaw

RiverClan
Leader
: Fadingsun
Deputy:
Dusklion
Medicine Cat: Mistyshard

Medicine Cat Apprentice:
Berrypaw

WindClan
Leader
Twilightstar
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Lightningstorm
Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

Recent Threads
Warrior Name Game
Last post by WarriirCatzFan
Today 04:17 AM
ThunderClan Stormcrest
by dino.
Last post by Fawn
Today 03:49 AM
RiverClan Camp
Last post by CloudlessEve
Today 03:45 AM
The Starpoint
Last post by Minkuu
Today 02:34 AM
ShadowClan Patrol Place
Last post by furrensic
Today 02:18 AM

Old June 6th, 2021, 05:00 PM
Collector of Screams

Bump Policy: -
My Mood: Fanatic

Default FINDER: Goosehowl’s Journey

Hello there! Goosehowl of WindClan needs a few cats for his upcoming plot, so let’s get right into it!

Name: Goosehowl
Past Name(s): Goosekit, Goosepaw
Nickname(s): Silly Goose, Goosie, loud-mouth
Birthday: July 23rd, 2018
Leo
Year of The Dog
Sexual Orientation: Pansexual
Creation Date: May 20th, 2021

Clan: WindClan
Birthplace: Somewhere outside of Clan territory
Past Rank(s): Loner, Kit, Apprentice
Past Mentor(s): Unknown
Apprentice(s): None

Mother: Unknown
Father: Unknown
Siblings: Unknown
Offspring:
Bearkit (@Cian)- Bio son w/ Blossomfire
Mintkit (@skaifoal)-Bio daughter w/ Blossomfire
Midnightkit (@_Riverblossom_)- Bio daughter w/ Blossomfire
Unborn bio kit(s) w/ Blossomfire

Significant Other:
Blossomfire (@Oakpaw1)- Fathered her kits
Rosetail (Skycloud)- No kits

Personality:
Goosehowl has his beliefs and he isn't swayed. He believes one can love multiple cats at one time and he makes sure that is known. When he likes another cat, regardless of gender, he’s nowhere near shy. He will pursue romance first over anything, as he is quite the hopeless romantic. Despite this, he will not continue a relationship with any cat if they don't share his views on love. He is not a cheater, his intent is not to hurt any of his significant others as he guinenly cares for each and every one he enters a relationship with. He doesn't believe in staying in a relationship where either he or the other aren't committed but prefers to end relationships on good terms with each other, its just easier that way.

Goosehowl didn't have a father figure growing up, so he intends to play that role for everyone who needs it. He cares for all his kits, even if he's not very good at parenting the 'traditional way.' He is not strict, but loving - he's very encouraging and pushes all his kits, adopted or biological, to pursue their dreams.
He may seem easy-going and irresponsible but he does not neglect his Clan duties - he just prefers to do them quickly and in the easiest way possible. He doesn't put in more effort than he has to. He does enjoy hunting, because he loves running across the moor, but he tends to act as if he doesn't.

He hates being alone and can be seen as pushy and clingy because of how he sticks to others constantly. He also earned the nickname 'loud-mouth' because he is always chatting.

Traits:
(+)
Charming
Friendly
Accepting

(=)
Easy-going
Chatty
Hopeless Romantic

(-)
Clingy
Stubborn
Blunt

Loved Things:
Romance
Pretty she-cats
Stong tomcats
Green eyes

Hated Things:
Confrontation
Arguments
Annoying cats
Theme Song:
Good Old-Fashioned Lover Boy - Queen
Beliefs:
Goosehowl believes in his Clan, and he believes in love, and his friendships. He has no use for starry-eyed cats he can't see and focuses on the 'real’, the living.

Goosehowl is visually similar to a Norwegian Forest Cat or a Maine Coon Cat

Fur:
Long-furred grey tabby with dark grey, almost black classic tabby markings. Around his eyes and his stomach are a lighter grey, and he has a 'mane' of light grey fur around his face and neck. He has tufts of dark fur on the end of his tall ears, and he has blue eyes.

Body Type:
Goosehowl is a large cat, appearing more so with his long fur and too-big paws. He has polydactylism, which means he has extra toes. On each paw he has two extra toes, making his paws noticeably odd. He looks like a cat wearing mittens. He has refined muscles, being an experienced WindClan warrior. He can run long distances and has trained to leap far, making his legs the most muscular part of his body. He is taller and heavier than the average cat, not so much that it's bizarre but enough to be noticeable.

Scars/Deformities:
He has a scar along the left side of his stomach that is barely visible under his thick fur from his kithood.

Scent:
Goosehowl smells strongly of heather and grass, like a typical WindClan warrior.

Skills:
Flirtatiousness: 10/10
Charm: 10/10
Running: 9/10
Leaping: 7/10
Hunting: 7/10
Battling: 6/10
Swimming: 1/10
Fishing: 1/10
Tree-Climbing: 2/10
Parenting: 3/10
Debating/De-esculation: 6/10

Fun Facts:
-Goosehowl carries the recessive gene for albinism(as evident by his albino son, Bearkit) he does not show the trait himself but when paried with a cat who carries or presents albinism, they could possibly produce albino kits.
-His polydactylism is genetic and dominant, meaning his children are likely to also have extra toes.
-Goosehowl is fine taking a fatherly role for any young cat, as he lacked one himself, but his idea of 'fatherly' is more big-brotherly than anything.
-Goosehowl isn't malicious, he doesn't want to hurt any cat he likes. He genuinely cares about them, he just believes it is possible to love more than one cat at a time and he lets that be known.

Backstory:
Goosehowl doesn't clearly remember his time as a loner, since he was only out there for 5 moons, but he does remember his mother was very kind. He had a handful of littermates, but their faces are blurry in his memory - fortunately, his mother's is clear. She was a lovely dilute tortioseshell with gentle amber eyes. She cared for him and his siblings dutifully for moons, until she was killed in a confrontation with another loner. The loner had attempted to attack Goosehowl and his siblings, leaving a scar on Goose's stomach, luckily not deep enough to kill.

He ended up split up from his siblings, unsure if they were alive or not. He was taken in by WindClan, but never felt like he ever found his place in the Clan. He was a loner, his mentor ended up being strict, and he had no cats to care for him like parents would. When he became a warrior he gradually decided he would pursue every crush he had, because why not? He had only failed before. As he aged his views on love only solidified as he found cats who were fine with his ideas, even having kits of his own.

Whew- if you read all of that, get ready for a (much) shorter plot overview!

Goosehowl, having built up Peachfrost, the WindClan medicine cat, to such a high pedestal in his mind, is to confront her about running away with him. Nothing convinces him - until he realizes she believes in StarClan. This is such a revelation to him, as he has loner roots and doesn’t believe in the starry Clan and he overlooked such an important detail so ignorantly, he begins to slip.

He goes on a downward spiral, and eventually, in a fit of rage and desperation, attempts to kill someone who previously doubted his relationship with the pretty medicine cat, and is exiled from WindClan. He travels away from the Clans and meets a loner/kittypet who brings him back to sanity, and mate with him, before he returns to WindClan, hoping he’d be let back in, his new mate by his side.

Please read the plot if you’d like a spot! And now, the roles:

Doubtful cat (1/1): Fluffybee ( @Redtalon ) - Will give a passing comment about Goosehowl’s tendencies to love multiple cats at once and/or Peachfrost’s role as medicine cat in relation to her love life, and they’ll get into a fight. Later, Goosehowl will attempt, but fail, to kill them, naïvely believing that if he does so, everything will fix itself for him, and he can be with his love. Can be any gender.

Cats he can vent to (1/??): Owltalon ( @MooingPanda ) - Don’t come into the plot a lot, but they’d allow Goosehowl to rant about his issues to them before the confrontation. Can respond however. Can be any gender, though I’d prefer a variety of genders.

Loner/kittypet (1/1): Vanilla ( @-Skyfall ) - Will console Goosehowl and help his slow recovery, eventually mating with him and going with him back to WindClan. Must be kind and thoughtful, not too harsh. Can be any gender, though cats able to bear kits are preferred - Goosehowl is pansexual.

Finally, the form!

Name:
Sexuality (only applicable for last role):
Personality:
Reason for role:
Other:
Mention me: @Celeste

All spoilers were used in the interest of not making the post a mile long, hehe- please make your form detailed, as the more I have to work with, the more likely I’ll be to accept your cat for the role! Cats created for the role are fine, but try to flesh them out a bit if you’d like them to be accepted! This is not first-come, first-served, as Goosehowl’s story is one I want to be told with the most capable cats! I can’t wait to see where this goes! Thank you all so much!

Last edited by Mercury; June 8th, 2021 at 09:40 PM.
Old June 6th, 2021, 08:00 PM
Collector of Screams

Default Re: FINDER: Goosehowl’s Journey

Old June 6th, 2021, 08:06 PM
Pfp by Caspian :&amp;amp;amp;amp;amp;gt; Venus!

Bump Policy: Whenever, just not like 10 minutes after
My Mood: Bored

Name: Luna
Sexuality (only applicable for last role): Straight
Appearance: Light grey she-cat with darker grey speckles and blue eyes
Personality: Kind shy sweet patient, good at listening and protective
Reason for role: She might be a good fit for Goosehowl
Other: She is a loner but used to be a kittypet.
Mention me: @Dahliamoon
Old June 6th, 2021, 08:20 PM
Collector of Screams

I'll keep Luna in mind, though I'd like a few more applications to come in before I decide!
@WINGSOFFIRE
Old June 6th, 2021, 08:20 PM
Procrastinator

My Mood: Pensive

Name: Fluffybee (:
Sexuality (only applicable for last role): N/A
Appearance: Large creamy-furred tom with gold eyes
Personality:
Fluffybee is a practical tom, no-nonsense and pretends to be gruff -- the caretaker type. He's direct, but a total softy inside! Protective / loyal to a fault; Fluffy is well meaning and takes others' self-care seriously (even if he has the tendency to overwork himself.) He's in the habit of giving life advice whether you asked for it or not, the kind of cat who takes one look at you and knows you've had a bad day. His advice isn't always appreciated by everyone, but that's just the type of cat he is. If he sees a problem? He wants to fix it.
Reason for role:
Doubtful cat! Fluffybee is Peach's father, sooooo. He would definitely say something to Goosehowl if he noticed this unrequited thing happening...would probably tell Goose he needs to figure himself out and leave Peach alone~

Last edited by Ziera; June 6th, 2021 at 08:21 PM.
Old June 6th, 2021, 08:27 PM
Collector of Screams

Oh. My. Goodness. He's perfect! Thank you so much for submitting him, absolutely accepted! I can't wait for he and Goosie to interact, AHH-
@Redtalon
Old June 6th, 2021, 08:37 PM
Champion All-Nighter

My Mood: Proud

Name: Owltalon
Reason for role: Owl is a pretty good listener. He'll try and find a way to help if needed, too.
Other: nope

Old June 6th, 2021, 08:40 PM
Collector of Screams

Sounds great, accepted!
@MooingPanda
Old June 6th, 2021, 08:46 PM
Champion All-Nighter

My Mood: Proud

Quote:
Originally Posted by Celeste View Post
Sounds great, accepted!
@MooingPanda
Nice, just mention me whenever you want to RP

Old June 6th, 2021, 08:48 PM

My Mood: Happy

Name: Fig
Sexuality (only applicable for last role): Straight
Appearance: Light green eyes brown she cat with white ears and snout.
Personality: Loud and in your face.
Reason for role: Fig grew up surrounded by kittypets and strays and because of that she's very talkative. She has a be good do good mentality and doesn't allow for silence around her. Being around all types of cats she's very much go with the flow and is especially open to all types of affection. Because she grew up around constantly being around other cats when she feels alone she's anxious, she needs to be talking for her own sake. I think the two of them could grow together and if anything be able to understand one another.
Other: She cant smell very well.

on hiatus due to personal reasons .