Go Back   Warrior Cats Online > Main Warriors Roleplay > Outskirts

Notice
Please read our Content Policy Update!

Interested in joining the staff team? Look here!
Allegiances

ThunderClan
Leader: Bumblestar
Deputy: Spiderthroat
Medicine Cats:
 Drizzlecloud, Springlight

ShadowClan
Leader
Dawnstar
Deputy
: None
Medicine Cat: Lostspark
Medicine Cat Apprentice:
Mossfreckle

RiverClan
Leader
: Fadingsun
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Mistyshard

Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

WindClan
Leader
Twilightstar
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Lightningstorm
Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

Recent Threads
a maple tree and a basil...
by ramen
Last post by ramen
Today 06:47 PM
Lightningpaw and the...
Last post by Dolomedes
Today 06:45 PM
Falling Wishes and Sweeter...
by Tiabirb
Last post by hades.
Today 06:16 PM
ShadowClan Medicine Cat's...
by BEAR.
Last post by Aquaria
Today 06:07 PM
Whac-A-Mink [WC/ShC]
Last post by Moonraven
Today 05:58 PM

Old February 29th, 2024, 05:25 PM
Quackity in a cart

Status: VM ME TOMATO || Dream Smp fan! || Matching pfps with Zero_2001 & Forest!
Bump Policy: After 24 hours if i'm not online. || I got church on Wednesdays and Sundays + Saturdays
My Mood: Inspired

Default |`Ollie's Territory`| [OPEN]

|`Ollie`|
|`Kind-Gay-Jumpy-Anxious-Small-Warrior-Tom`|

Ollie crept up on a mouse, attempting to catch it. He pounced, but the mouse ran away just in time. "Dang it.."Ollie padded back to his den, to sort herbs. He hadn't eaten in a while, and was starting to feel the effects of hunger. He chewed up a travling herb, so he wouldn't feel his hunger for a while as he went through the tunnels..He shuddered at the thought.

(Open for anybody!)
|`~^^~`|

|+| My cats don't have the same views,personalitys, or opinions as me, so please don't blame me if you think they're being rude ! |+|
.・●*○❃○*●・.
"Hero's will always rise..right?"- My book, The War Of Hailburg

Last edited by CallMeCrimson; March 10th, 2024 at 12:23 AM.
Old March 4th, 2024, 11:16 PM
Your Local Spider

Status: Please bump me if I am in a RP w/ you! My to do list is outdated!
Bump Policy: Whenever!
My Mood: Yeehaw

Default Re: |`Ollie's Territory`| [OPEN]

The Nameless
He/him | Loner | Moons: 4 | No Purrks

The nameless found himself in the outskirts again after traveling the day before from the housefolk place. His mother assigned him a three day lesson, 'Find a mentor and acquire a new skill.' It was simple enough, the tom mused to himself as he continued traveling through the thicket of trees and ever changing territories, looking for any sign of other cats around. At least it seemed easy compared to other tasks he had been set out to do.

His oversized ears caught wind of a voice and immediately swiveled towards it. From the voice they didn't sound threatening, the tom opened his jaws trying to taste the air and see if he could narrow down what the cat was. Kittypets tended to have softer smells, untainted by the harsher scents of nature and even blood after prolonged injury. Loners tended to have overly confusing scents, hard to narrow down exactly what. Strikers, by his parents terms, often smelt like the scent of death was stuck clinging to their pelts like a smog, metallic enough to almost taste on your tongue.

Anyways, this cat seemed to be leaning towards a kittypet or a loner, definitely not a striker which seemed safe enough to approach. The feline took more care to hide their pawsteps, he needed to practice his stalking anyways, made as well see if he could sneak up on this cat. Eventually, the other cat came into view. A small tom. Any flicker of fear the nameless had was gone, he could easily take this cat in a fight if need be.

Approaching the cat from behind, the tom still kept his pawsteps as light as possible, watching the other cat with curiosity. As he got closer, the nameless finally spoke up, "What're you doin'?"

The nameless almost caughed, his voice on the rougher side from his lack of using it but he refused to cough and perhaps signal this strange cat from seeing any semblance of weakness. Even if just for a brief moment.

(Not reread or edited, if there are any major mistakes let me know o7)
[ @CrimsonOaks - Ollie ]
Old March 5th, 2024, 01:29 AM
Quackity in a cart

Status: VM ME TOMATO || Dream Smp fan! || Matching pfps with Zero_2001 & Forest!
Bump Policy: After 24 hours if i'm not online. || I got church on Wednesdays and Sundays + Saturdays

Quote:
Originally Posted by Theraphosa View Post
The Nameless

The nameless found himself in the outskirts again after traveling the day before from the housefolk place. His mother assigned him a three day lesson, 'Find a mentor and acquire a new skill.' It was simple enough, the tom mused to himself as he continued traveling through the thicket of trees and ever changing territories, looking for any sign of other cats around. At least it seemed easy compared to other tasks he had been set out to do.

His oversized ears caught wind of a voice and immediately swiveled towards it. From the voice they didn't sound threatening, the tom opened his jaws trying to taste the air and see if he could narrow down what the cat was. Kittypets tended to have softer smells, untainted by the harsher scents of nature and even blood after prolonged injury. Loners tended to have overly confusing scents, hard to narrow down exactly what. Strikers, by his parents terms, often smelt like the scent of death was stuck clinging to their pelts like a smog, metallic enough to almost taste on your tongue.

Anyways, this cat seemed to be leaning towards a kittypet or a loner, definitely not a striker which seemed safe enough to approach. The feline took more care to hide their pawsteps, he needed to practice his stalking anyways, made as well see if he could sneak up on this cat. Eventually, the other cat came into view. A small tom. Any flicker of fear the nameless had was gone, he could easily take this cat in a fight if need be.

Approaching the cat from behind, the tom still kept his pawsteps as light as possible, watching the other cat with curiosity. As he got closer, the nameless finally spoke up, "What're you doin'?"

The nameless almost caughed, his voice on the rougher side from his lack of using it but he refused to cough and perhaps signal this strange cat from seeing any semblance of weakness. Even if just for a brief moment.

(Not reread or edited, if there are any major mistakes let me know o7)
[ @CrimsonOaks - Ollie ]

|`Ollie`|

He jumped a bit at the sudden voice, but calmed himself down a bit.
"'Ello..You are-?"

(You spelled 'Coughed' wrong. you said 'Caughed', Just saying! ^^)

|+| My cats don't have the same views,personalitys, or opinions as me, so please don't blame me if you think they're being rude ! |+|
.・●*○❃○*●・.
Old March 5th, 2024, 08:42 AM
Your Local Spider

ShadowClan/ThunderClan Re: |`Ollie's Territory`| [OPEN]

Quote:
Originally Posted by CrimsonOaks View Post

|`Ollie`|

He jumped a bit at the sudden voice, but calmed himself down a bit.
"'Ello..You are-?"

(You spelled 'Coughed' wrong. you said 'Caughed', Just saying! ^^)

The Nameless

The nameless watched the other cat curiously as they jumped, something like that would've got nameless a punishment for being such a blatant show of fear. The young tom merely swung his feathery tail once instead of saying that to the other cat. Besides his tail, he remained as still as possible, "I have no name, I am called by what I am."

It was very curious, the amount of cats that ask for his name, was it not normal to have no name. The nameless didn't think it was odd, his parents don't and they are always right, some of the loners and strikers don't care either. Oftentimes, it was wanderers and kittypets that felt personally offended by his lack of name. Based on that, the feline could narrow down who this strange cat was, or at least mostly, "What are you called? What are you doing?" The nameless asked again.
Old March 5th, 2024, 11:51 AM
Quackity in a cart

Quote:

The Nameless

The nameless watched the other cat curiously as they jumped, something like that would've got nameless a punishment for being such a blatant show of fear. The young tom merely swung his feathery tail once instead of saying that to the other cat. Besides his tail, he remained as still as possible, "I have no name, I am called by what I am."

It was very curious, the amount of cats that ask for his name, was it not normal to have no name. The nameless didn't think it was odd, his parents don't and they are always right, some of the loners and strikers don't care either. Oftentimes, it was wanderers and kittypets that felt personally offended by his lack of name. Based on that, the feline could narrow down who this strange cat was, or at least mostly, "What are you called? What are you doing?" The nameless asked again.

|`Ollie`|

"Er- My names' Ollie, I'm just sorting herbs and getting ready to travel a bit." He was a bit confused though, the cat didn't have a name. Should he give him a name? No. Maybe? No, Would that be rude? He hadn't interacted with another cat for a while, so this was a bit awkward, but he didn't mind, much.

.・●*○❃○*●・.
Old March 5th, 2024, 12:11 PM
Your Local Spider

Quote:

|`Ollie`|

"Er- My names' Ollie, I'm just sorting herbs and getting ready to travel a bit." He was a bit confused though, the cat didn't have a name. Should he give him a name? No. Maybe? No, Would that be rude? He hadn't interacted with another cat for a while, so this was a bit awkward, but he didn't mind, much.

The Nameless

The nameless looked to the plants that were at the other cat’s paws. Herbs? The feline assumed that he had simply run into a very odd cat, did the plants actually have use?
Herbs? Is that what the plants are? I just thought you couldn’t catch prey.” The nameless mewed bluntly as he walked a tiny bit closer, trying to get a better look at the supposedly useful items. How did the plants do anything? They were just plants. The nameless had never heard of such a concept while in his many lessons thus far.
Old March 5th, 2024, 12:27 PM
Quackity in a cart

"Ollie"

He nodded, "Yeah, Herbs. This is lambs ear,"He showed a few leaves and said, "This is a traveling herb, it can give a cat strength. Have you never heard of herbs?"He asked.

.・●*○❃○*●・.
Old March 5th, 2024, 01:09 PM
Your Local Spider

Quote:
"Ollie"

He nodded, "Yeah, Herbs. This is lambs ear,"He showed a few leaves and said, "This is a traveling herb, it can give a cat strength. Have you never heard of herbs?"He asked.

The Nameless

No, I have never heard of herbs. The closest thing I’ve heard of is the stuff housefolk give to kitty pets sometimes.

Lamb’s ear, the nameless quickly committed the information to memory, taking in each detail of the plant. Where does it grow? Here in this forest? The feline dug through his memory, trying to match the plant to something he has seen before while traveling, and while a few similar things came to mind, nothing matching did. Hmmmm…..

So then, Ollie, in exchange for prey I want to learn about these…herbs.” The nameless tilted his head curious, not taking his heterochromia eyes off of the plant, but turned his big ears to the other cat in waiting for a response.
Old March 5th, 2024, 01:18 PM
Quackity in a cart

Quote:

The Nameless

No, I have never heard of herbs. The closest thing I’ve heard of is the stuff housefolk give to kitty pets sometimes.

Lamb’s ear, the nameless quickly committed the information to memory, taking in each detail of the plant. Where does it grow? Here in this forest? The feline dug through his memory, trying to match the plant to something he has seen before while traveling, and while a few similar things came to mind, nothing matching did. Hmmmm…..

So then, Ollie, in exchange for prey I want to learn about these…herbs.” The nameless tilted his head curious, not taking his heterochromia eyes off of the plant, but turned his big ears to the other cat in waiting for a response.

|`Ollie`|

"Mk, I can teach you."He'd be less lonely 24/7 anyways, so he was fine with it. He had never taught anyone anything about herbs after Dagger left, so this was a good chance to learn more about different cats, and maybe make a friend? He walked into his den, and swished his tail, motioning for the nameless cat to follow.

.・●*○❃○*●・.
Old March 5th, 2024, 01:30 PM
Your Local Spider

Quote:

|`Ollie`|

"Mk, I can teach you."He'd be less lonely 24/7 anyways, so he was fine with it. He had never taught anyone anything about herbs after Dagger left, so this was a good chance to learn more about different cats, and maybe make a friend? He walked into his den, and swished his tail, motioning for the nameless cat to follow.

The Nameless

How strange, the tom thought as he followed the other cat into his den. It was dangerous to allow a completely stranger know where you reside, especially if these herbs were as useful as he said they were. The nameless shrugged in his mind and listened in just in case Ollie spoke of something.

Did the other want him to speak? The nameless was not used to small talk, his interaction with others usually remained solely business which he intended this to be as well but did the loner think that as well. Hmm, well, it would be good practice at socializing, that’s a skill he sorely needs to work on if the relatively fresh bruises on his body said anything.

To be fair, that Molly didn’t seem to want to even be open to calming down and she was in father’s territory, the scratches the nameless gave her was nothing compared to what father would’ve done. The nameless flicked his ear and focused back in on Ollie and his surroundings.