Go Back   Warrior Cats Online > Main Warriors Roleplay > Outskirts > Private Roleplays

Allegiances
ThunderClan
Leader: Bumblestar
Deputy: Spiderthroat
Medicine Cat: Wolfpaw
Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

ShadowClan
Leader: Dawnstar
Deputy: Mistlewhisker
Medicine Cat: Mossfreckle
Medicine Cat Apprentice: Rookfire

RiverClan
Leader: Stormstar
Deputy: Owltalon
Medicine Cat: Berryshine
Medicine Cat Apprentice: Cobwebfern

WindClan
Leader: Twilightstar
Deputy: Crowtooth
Medicine Cat: Lightningstorm
Medicine Cat Apprentice: Rabbitpaw
Recent Threads
Littlestream finder
Last post by WarriorGalaxy
Today 08:14 AM
Rivercloud everything...
Today 08:14 AM
Quietcloud finder
Today 08:10 AM
Silent Like the Shadows {F}
Last post by Starphobia
Today 08:10 AM
Give The Character Above A...
Last post by Starphobia
Today 08:09 AM

Old October 6th, 2024, 12:26 PM

Bump Policy: Whenever! 100% remind me after 72 hrs though!
My Mood: Angelic
Default them's fightin' cats!!

Newtbelly
he/him | Agatha Kitty, Shadow Fiend | 18 moons
header: @/daragca
[this is set before the lockdown comes into effect !! (:]

Morning. Cool air flitted its way into the warrior's den. Newtbelly often found himself one of the first warriors to awaken, something he enjoyed. The camp was peaceful. No one would bother him. Hopefully, Silentpaw was getting used to the early morning training - he never complained, either way. As usual, he skulked out the den, heading to the Apprentice's Den. Today, he'd need to work on battle training with Silentpaw. But he had said a sparring partner would make things easier. So it was worth following through on that. Hopefully, one of the paws would be awake? The tom rolled his shoulders as he headed towards the den - his shoulder was feeling much better, and his wounds were well on their way to healing. He headed into the den, giving Silentpaw a nudge as usual. Was anyone else awake? Amber eyes skimmed the den, but he couldn't quite be sure. He didn't know many apprentices, so he didn't know who would be happy to wake up this early. Though, he did notice Magpiepaw. Weren't they on a patrol together once? She was a little boisterous, but she'd definitely enjoy battle training, he knew that much. "Psst." It wasn't directed solely at her, but certainly in her direction, "anyone up for early morning training, come with us. Sparring and battle basics." He explained, before turning tail out the exit.

@Starphobia @Marigoldwhisper

Last edited by sleepyyjax; October 6th, 2024 at 01:21 PM.
Old October 6th, 2024, 04:06 PM
Matching with @/Rowan!

Bump Policy: ALWAYS. PLEASEEEE
My Mood: Adorable

Default Re: them's fightin' cats!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by sleepyyjax View Post
Newtbelly
[this is set before the lockdown comes into effect !! (:]

Morning. Cool air flitted its way into the warrior's den. Newtbelly often found himself one of the first warriors to awaken, something he enjoyed. The camp was peaceful. No one would bother him. Hopefully, Silentpaw was getting used to the early morning training - he never complained, either way. As usual, he skulked out the den, heading to the Apprentice's Den. Today, he'd need to work on battle training with Silentpaw. But he had said a sparring partner would make things easier. So it was worth following through on that. Hopefully, one of the paws would be awake? The tom rolled his shoulders as he headed towards the den - his shoulder was feeling much better, and his wounds were well on their way to healing. He headed into the den, giving Silentpaw a nudge as usual. Was anyone else awake? Amber eyes skimmed the den, but he couldn't quite be sure. He didn't know many apprentices, so he didn't know who would be happy to wake up this early. Though, he did notice Magpiepaw. Weren't they on a patrol together once? She was a little boisterous, but she'd definitely enjoy battle training, he knew that much. "Psst." It wasn't directed solely at her, but certainly in her direction, "anyone up for early morning training, come with us. Sparring and battle basics." He explained, before turning tail out the exit.

@Starphobia @Marigoldwhisper

Magpiepaw
She, Her\Apprentice\13 moons\Shadowclan
"One man falls, another takes his place, he chases the wind until the end of his days."

Purrks: Silvertonuge T1 [ACTIVE] Kittysoftpaws T1 [ACTIVE]

- - -
In all honesty, Magpiepaw would've done anything BUT sleep if her body allowed her too. She was already over her time limit for training, like c'mon! Thirteen moons and still an apprentice!? ARGGHHHH! And the worst part was, it wasn't even her fault!! Her mentors were all emotionless sags of flour who didn't give a rats butt about training her, thus she had to put matters into her own small paws. What the HECK is the point of having a mentor if they don't. Freaking. TRAIN YOU! She was BEYOONDD fed up! She was a much bigger and angrier word! Something really long and dangerous sounding!!

And yet, she slept. She tried to sleep away Gracklepaw's sudden disappearance many moons before (well maybe not many, but it felt that way, so she was right), and while she was asleep the gnawing pain somewhat subsided... But it was all back when she woke back up. Now, Magpiepaw was all for killing, but she didn't think Dawnstar would take her sudden death row too kindly, so she swallowed her aggression and tore at her mossbed in substitute as she slept. Yeah, fun.

Then, something new.

A whispering mew entered the den, seemingly directed at all the apprentices. Ha! Like they would even try to beat her to this opportunity! The small she-cat almost immediately lifted her smaller head, a ghost of a smile playing on her maw. She followed them out, not replying to their question. They'd notice her soon enough, heh-heh.

Tags:
@Starphobia // Silentpaw

Owltalon is the current Riverclan Deputy.
If you need her, mention me!

Riverclan Resources
My Art Shop!
Old October 6th, 2024, 09:54 PM
Obsessed with Zane

Bump Policy: Anytime, please! I forget a lot :(
My Mood: Queenly

╔══ ≪ °❈° ≫ ══╗
Silentpaw
Patched tortoiseshell tabby tom with deep blue eyes that look purplish in certain light sources and a short fluffy tail.
He/Him | 8 Moons| + every 1st | ShadowClan Apprentice | Silent
[N/A/100]

Purrks:
Ultimate Predator [Permanently Active] • Agatha Kitty [Permanently Active] • Katty Krueger [INACTIVE]

. 。・゜✭・.・✫゜・。.

. 。・゜✭・.・✫゜・。.
Silentpaw was up almost instantly, by now knowing his mentor's familiar prod right before training. He expected a normal lesson. Perhaps more combat training. Perhaps something else. WHat he didn't expect was to see Magpiepaw out there with him. Great. The cat that nobody tolerated. Groaning internally, he slunk over to Newtbelly and gave him a light nod before shooting Magpiepaw a strange glance.

{ @sleepyyjax - @Marigoldwhisper }
╚══ ≪ °❈° ≫ ══╝

Please feel free to bump me on any ongoing RPs. I have ADHD and it gets really hard for me to keep track of all my RPs ^^
• • •

IcekitSilentpaw • Mothflame • Firepaw • Daykit • Windkit • Spiritkit • Eveningpaw • Mimickit • Starlingkit • Hiddenpaw • Milkbee • Flickerflame
Character Site

Do you dare approach?
Old October 7th, 2024, 01:05 PM

Bump Policy: Whenever! 100% remind me after 72 hrs though!
My Mood: Angelic

Newtbelly

Just as he'd predicted, Magpiepaw appeared. Though, he didn't even notice her till he turned around. From what he knew about her, she wasn't the quiet type... Was she up to something? He hadn't thought too hard about it, but the two's personalities were quite contrasting, weren't they? It'll be fine, he thought, shrugging it off. Silentpaw soon slunk out of the den, and they were ready to go. "Right you two, we'll be visiting the Dawning Woods for some combat and sparring." He trusted the two of them not to wander. Silentpaw had proved himself responsible, as had Magpiepaw on that awful patrol.

He exited the camp, leading the two into the territory. As they padded on, he realised hadn't shown this area to Silentpaw yet. Well, he supposed he'd see it soon enough. As they padded along, the trees grew taller, and the forest became lighter. "Magpiepaw, I assume you've seen this place before - but I know you're yet to see it Silentpaw. It's a good place for hunting," he shrugged, "you'll find most any prey here, but it's also a decent place sparring." The tom sat down, rolling his shoulders to release the morning's fatigue. Magpiepaw had been an apprentice longer than Silentpaw, so he presumed she had more experience. Though, he wasn't sure just how much longer - she certainly looked older. That was fine, maybe the two could spar against him, as opposed to each other.

Now, how to run this thing? He figured it might be best to star with something very simple- an easy way to kick things off... Pretty much, the exact same exercise he'd tried with Silentpaw last session. "Alright," he began, "this is just a starter exercise. Nothing complicated. You two will be working together. I'll run at you, and you need to fend me off - nothing too complicated, just a couple hits. No need to unsheathe your claws, either." He backed up a bit, ready to start. "Does that make sense? Any questions before we begin?"

@Marigoldwhisper @Starphobia

Last edited by sleepyyjax; October 7th, 2024 at 01:06 PM.
Old Today, 06:49 AM
Matching with @/Rowan!

Bump Policy: ALWAYS. PLEASEEEE
My Mood: Adorable

Quote:
Originally Posted by Starphobia View Post
╔══ ≪ °❈° ≫ ══╗
Silentpaw
Patched tortoiseshell tabby tom with deep blue eyes that look purplish in certain light sources and a short fluffy tail.
[N/A/100]

Purrks:
Ultimate Predator [Permanently Active] • Agatha Kitty [Permanently Active] • Katty Krueger [INACTIVE]

. 。・゜✭・.・✫゜・。.

. 。・゜✭・.・✫゜・。.
Silentpaw was up almost instantly, by now knowing his mentor's familiar prod right before training. He expected a normal lesson. Perhaps more combat training. Perhaps something else. WHat he didn't expect was to see Magpiepaw out there with him. Great. The cat that nobody tolerated. Groaning internally, he slunk over to Newtbelly and gave him a light nod before shooting Magpiepaw a strange glance.

╚══ ≪ °❈° ≫ ══╝
Quote:
Originally Posted by sleepyyjax View Post
Newtbelly

Just as he'd predicted, Magpiepaw appeared. Though, he didn't even notice her till he turned around. From what he knew about her, she wasn't the quiet type... Was she up to something? He hadn't thought too hard about it, but the two's personalities were quite contrasting, weren't they? It'll be fine, he thought, shrugging it off. Silentpaw soon slunk out of the den, and they were ready to go. "Right you two, we'll be visiting the Dawning Woods for some combat and sparring." He trusted the two of them not to wander. Silentpaw had proved himself responsible, as had Magpiepaw on that awful patrol.

He exited the camp, leading the two into the territory. As they padded on, he realised hadn't shown this area to Silentpaw yet. Well, he supposed he'd see it soon enough. As they padded along, the trees grew taller, and the forest became lighter. "Magpiepaw, I assume you've seen this place before - but I know you're yet to see it Silentpaw. It's a good place for hunting," he shrugged, "you'll find most any prey here, but it's also a decent place sparring." The tom sat down, rolling his shoulders to release the morning's fatigue. Magpiepaw had been an apprentice longer than Silentpaw, so he presumed she had more experience. Though, he wasn't sure just how much longer - she certainly looked older. That was fine, maybe the two could spar against him, as opposed to each other.

Now, how to run this thing? He figured it might be best to star with something very simple- an easy way to kick things off... Pretty much, the exact same exercise he'd tried with Silentpaw last session. "Alright," he began, "this is just a starter exercise. Nothing complicated. You two will be working together. I'll run at you, and you need to fend me off - nothing too complicated, just a couple hits. No need to unsheathe your claws, either." He backed up a bit, ready to start. "Does that make sense? Any questions before we begin?"

@Marigoldwhisper @Starphobia

Magpiepaw
She, Her\Apprentice\13 moons\Shadowclan
"One man falls, another takes his place, he chases the wind until the end of his days."

Purrks: Silvertonuge T1 [ACTIVE] Kittysoftpaws T1 [ACTIVE]

- - -
Magpiepaw saw it. She saw the weird look Silentpaw gave her and she didn't take kindly to weird looks, nocat did. She shot him one right back, her brown eyes narrowing. Just for that, she'd sweep the floor with this kit!

Also, her stealth worked! Nocat had been able to detect her until they turned around which was pretty evident for Newtbelly (funny name by the way, but Magpiepaw had a lot of fun saying it). Dawning Woods huh? Magpiepaw had this habit, or rather her brain had it, of not being able to recognize places by name alone. She tried so hard to visualize a certain place, but she just couldn't. She knew she'd been to Dawning Woods before, but she didn't remember what it looked like. Ugh.... How annoying.

As the entered the area, sunlight hit her like headlights and her pupils shrank into slits. She turned her head to Newtbelly, wracking her brain as she tried to read his expression. Once they settled to a stop, Magpiepaw took the time to groom her pelt. She might as well look presentable if she was going to mop the floor with this id--- wait, WHAT!?

Magpiepaw couldn't help the expression that crossed her face. ARGH, she'd have to work TOGETHER with this slug? Appalling!! INSULTING! The older apprentice merely frowned, biting her tongue until she tasted the tang of copper. "Nah, no questions." She shook her head, rolling back her shoulders and giving her hamstrings a quick stretch before she straightened back up again, giving Silentpaw a glance. Just don't get in my way, she thought bitterly.

(Didn't proof read this!! Sorry for any typos :3)

Owltalon is the current Riverclan Deputy.
If you need her, mention me!

Riverclan Resources
My Art Shop!
Old Today, 07:15 AM
Obsessed with Zane

Bump Policy: Anytime, please! I forget a lot :(
My Mood: Queenly

╔══ ≪ °❈° ≫ ══╗
Silentpaw
[N/A/100]

Purrks:

. 。・゜✭・.・✫゜・。.

. 。・゜✭・.・✫゜・。.
Silentpaw was taken aback (And slughtly offended, but he had to admit, he did it first.) when Magpiepaw shot the same look right back at him. He'd known she was... Quite the type, but it was like he was yet to see what her true intentions were.

He followed Newtbelly out of camp, to the Dawning Woods. He hadn't been to the Dawning Woods previously, but it did not seem like a bad place. He scanned the forest, taking in the view. It was way calmer and nicer than the previous places he'd been to. Perhaps he should come here more often.

He shook his fur and looked to his mentor, shaking his head. No questions. Now, he wanted to get things started with this strange apprentice. He eyed her silently. She had seemed rather confident, but he did notice the offended look that flashed on her face after Newtbelly had mentioned they'd need to work together.

I'm just as ecstatic as you are. He fought back the urge to roll his eyes as Magpiepaw shot yet again another glance at him. He flexed his claws despite the fact that he would not be using them, and shook his fur again. He was ready to get this started.

Without Magpiepaw, of course. She did not seem like the cooperative type, as far as he could see.

╚══ ≪ °❈° ≫ ══╝

Please feel free to bump me on any ongoing RPs. I have ADHD and it gets really hard for me to keep track of all my RPs ^^
• • •

IcekitSilentpaw • Mothflame • Firepaw • Daykit • Windkit • Spiritkit • Eveningpaw • Mimickit • Starlingkit • Hiddenpaw • Milkbee • Flickerflame
Character Site

Do you dare approach?