Go Back   Warrior Cats Online > Main Warriors Roleplay > Outskirts > Private Roleplays

Notice
Please read our Content Policy Update!

Interested in joining the staff team? Look here!
Allegiances

ThunderClan
Leader: Bumblestar
Deputy: Spiderthroat
Medicine Cats:
 Drizzlecloud, Springlight

ShadowClan
Leader
Dawnstar
Deputy
: None
Medicine Cat: Lostspark
Medicine Cat Apprentice:
Mossfreckle

RiverClan
Leader
: Fadingsun
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Mistyshard

Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

WindClan
Leader
Twilightstar
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Lightningstorm
Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

Recent Threads
ShadowClan Clearing
by BEAR.
Last post by Frozen Reign
Today 06:48 PM
WindClan Leader's Den
by Ian
Last post by Dolomedes
Today 06:35 PM
chickadee’s auction...
Last post by chickadee
Today 06:32 PM

Old April 16th, 2024, 09:08 AM
Pfp from Charat.me

Bump Policy: don't bump me if you don't want bumped
My Mood: Lurking

Default Travel, She Wrote (p)

Rosemarypaw looked about for her mentor whilst tucking a blue flower into the side of the apprentices den...

@Epiales ,

"Flower Power is Key, Dear, To A Healthy body and a Healthy Mind" - Harley Quinn of Rose Mist Flower Farms
Old April 16th, 2024, 09:17 AM
death does not define us

Status: ★ umbrae et pulvis sumus ★ ★ PART RAT ★ ~ Forever known as ~MothDust~
Bump Policy: doesn't matter to me :)
My Mood: Bored
Default Re: Travel, She Wrote (p)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zei View Post
Rosemarypaw looked about for her mentor whilst tucking a blue flower into the side of the apprentices den...

@Epiales ,

Rattail
|moons: 18|fluffy white tom with rat-like tail|He/they|ThC warrior|
“Confidence is ignorance. If you're feeling cocky, it's because there's something you don't know.”
― Eoin Colfer, Artemis Fowl

He trotted around, catching his apprentice putting in flowers to the sides of the dens. He didn't mind, it wasn't him doing it anyways, but shouldn't this apprentice be practicing? Or at least not daydreaming while decorating dens? He walked up to her, his yellow eyes steady. He wasn't so intimidating, him being slightly lanky, his fur covering that, he looked weak. But the scars showed otherwise... even if most were from battle training with apprentices. He waited for her to turn around, and when she didn't he walked up next to her, not saying anything for a few moments. "I do hope you realize those flowers aren't gonna teach you how to hunt," he said, his voice gruff, just a hint of softness under it. He didn't mean to be rude, but it was about time to start training and cut the procrastination.

૮ ྀིྀིྀི₍ ⸝⸝•̥\./•̥⸝⸝ ₎ ྀིა Fawnheart<3 gifted me this fawn and threw flowers on my profile ❀ | TheRadioDemon gave headpats to all here ( T_T)\(^-^ ) | Ravenswings was here :> | Beanz is locked hostage here from Moths duck army | finley.exe is headbanging to mindless self indulgence :0 | Starphobia has showered stars upon everyone. Stars everywhere! | leopard. cats tramped the place... THEY HAVE COME AGAIN! | CrimsonOaks held up two gay cats here and the lion king theme song started. | Nyx's WCO soul is still here
Blaze left her art supplies here ☆♡♤◇♧○□
Art Shop
Old April 16th, 2024, 09:23 AM
Pfp from Charat.me

Quote:
Originally Posted by Epiales View Post

Rattail
“Confidence is ignorance. If you're feeling cocky, it's because there's something you don't know.”

He trotted around, catching his apprentice putting in flowers to the sides of the dens. He didn't mind, it wasn't him doing it anyways, but shouldn't this apprentice be practicing? Or at least not daydreaming while decorating dens? He walked up to her, his yellow eyes steady. He wasn't so intimidating, him being slightly lanky, his fur covering that, he looked weak. But the scars showed otherwise... even if most were from battle training with apprentices. He waited for her to turn around, and when she didn't he walked up next to her, not saying anything for a few moments. "I do hope you realize those flowers aren't gonna teach you how to hunt," he said, his voice gruff, just a hint of softness under it. He didn't mean to be rude, but it was about time to start training and cut the procrastination.

the 15 moons old she-cat let out a soft chuckle "oh i know that Rattail... I just Think a Bit of Flowers Here and There Won't hurt anything. Afterall aren't they beautiful? Anyway Ratie... whats todays plans?"

"Flower Power is Key, Dear, To A Healthy body and a Healthy Mind" - Harley Quinn of Rose Mist Flower Farms
Old April 16th, 2024, 09:28 AM
death does not define us

Quote:

the 15 moons old she-cat let out a soft chuckle "oh i know that Rattail... I just Think a Bit of Flowers Here and There Won't hurt anything. Afterall aren't they beautiful? Anyway Ratie... whats todays plans?"

Rattail

He frowned at the nickname, giving a slight growl before continuing. "Hunting, just simple and plain, you need the practice anyway," he huffed, turning and starting to walk away, assuming the apprentice would follow him. He knew of cats were flowers and plants seemed to be their whole world, but he didn't understand it. But then, most people didn't understand why all this training mattered either. For as young as he still was he acted like a grouchy 40-moon-old tom who hadn't gotten much rest from war. Not that the tom cared, it wasn't important to him how others looked at him.

૮ ྀིྀིྀི₍ ⸝⸝•̥\./•̥⸝⸝ ₎ ྀིა Fawnheart<3 gifted me this fawn and threw flowers on my profile ❀ | TheRadioDemon gave headpats to all here ( T_T)\(^-^ ) | Ravenswings was here :> | Beanz is locked hostage here from Moths duck army | finley.exe is headbanging to mindless self indulgence :0 | Starphobia has showered stars upon everyone. Stars everywhere! | leopard. cats tramped the place... THEY HAVE COME AGAIN! | CrimsonOaks held up two gay cats here and the lion king theme song started. | Nyx's WCO soul is still here
Art Shop

Last edited by Epiales; April 16th, 2024 at 09:58 AM.
Old April 16th, 2024, 09:36 AM
Pfp from Charat.me

Quote:

Rattail

He frowned at the nickname, giving a slight growl before continuing. "Hunting, just simple and plain, you need the practice anyway," he huffed, turning and starting to walk away, assuming the apprentice would follow him. He knew of cats were flowers and plants seemed to be their whole world, but he didn't understand it. But then, most people didn't understand why all this training mattered either. For as young as he still was he acted like a grouchy 40-month-old tom who hadn't gotten much rest from war. Not that the tom cared, it wasn't important to him how others looked at him.
"very well, Hunting we shall go eh Ratie" Rosemarypaw meowed following her mentor with a bounce in her step

Old April 16th, 2024, 10:24 AM
death does not define us

Quote:

"very well, Hunting we shall go eh Ratie" Rosemarypaw meowed following her mentor with a bounce in her step

Rattail

he ignored the second time he was nicknamed, continuing walking until they got to a clear part of the forest. He stood tall as he waited for the apprentice to stop next to him. "Now, what do you know so far?" he asked her smoothly. His furless tail flicked to the side, head tilting. His yellow eyes were always on the other person, watching and waiting. Their gaze was unwavering as he waited for the apprentice to speak.

Art Shop
Old April 16th, 2024, 10:39 AM
Pfp from Charat.me

Quote:

Rattail

he ignored the second time he was nicknamed, continuing walking until they got to a clear part of the forest. He stood tall as he waited for the apprentice to stop next to him. "Now, what do you know so far?" he asked her smoothly. His furless tail flicked to the side, head tilting. His yellow eyes were always on the other person, watching and waiting. Their gaze was unwavering as he waited for the apprentice to speak.
Rosemarypaw thought "well every animal has different track and scents. the key to hunting is to be quiet?" She meowed

Old April 17th, 2024, 09:48 AM
death does not define us

Quote:

Rosemarypaw thought "well every animal has different track and scents. the key to hunting is to be quiet?" She meowed

Rattail

"That's... halfway right," he said to her, cocking his head to the side. He got up swiftly and motioned with his tail for the apprentice to stand up. "Now, we are in a place where prey is plentiful, use all of your senses to find one," he said calmly, watching her. He flicked his tail to the side as he watched as he looked around. He could've sighed but he didn't, this needed concentration. He could already smell one, a crow, not too far away from here but in a tree. She needed easy prey. He flicked his ears to the side as he listened around. He shouldn't have to do this for the apprentice. But he wasn't about to let the apprentice run off and he couldn't find the scent to where.

Art Shop
Old April 17th, 2024, 10:54 AM
Pfp from Charat.me

Quote:

Rattail

"That's... halfway right," he said to her, cocking his head to the side. He got up swiftly and motioned with his tail for the apprentice to stand up. "Now, we are in a place where prey is plentiful, use all of your senses to find one," he said calmly, watching her. He flicked his tail to the side as he watched as he looked around. He could've sighed but he didn't, this needed concentration. He could already smell one, a crow, not too far away from here but in a tree. She needed easy prey. He flicked his ears to the side as he listened around. He shouldn't have to do this for the apprentice. But he wasn't about to let the apprentice run off and he couldn't find the scent to where.
Rosemarypaw paused a few pawsteps ahead of her mentor and closed her eyes as she sniffed the air and twisted her ears about to search for the tail tale signs of prey... a scent caught her attention... a scent that smells quite a bit like twoleg trash and a bit light feathers... was it... A Pigeon? ah yes a Pidgeon...

Openin g her eyes she dropped down to to stalk forward towards a nearby tall bush... bunching her leg muscles she leaped forward into the bush... a flock of pidgeons erupted from the bush and the dirty apprentice appeared with a small pidgeon in her grasp

Old April 26th, 2024, 09:18 AM
death does not define us

Quote:

Rosemarypaw paused a few pawsteps ahead of her mentor and closed her eyes as she sniffed the air and twisted her ears about to search for the tail tale signs of prey... a scent caught her attention... a scent that smells quite a bit like twoleg trash and a bit light feathers... was it... A Pigeon? ah yes a Pidgeon...

Openin g her eyes she dropped down to to stalk forward towards a nearby tall bush... bunching her leg muscles she leaped forward into the bush... a flock of pidgeons erupted from the bush and the dirty apprentice appeared with a small pidgeon in her grasp

Rattail

He nodded at the other. It could've been luck considering how many came out of the bush, but she was calm, somewhat. He trotted next to her. "One more time," he said calmly, watching as she dropped the pigeon tiredly. There was a chance thee pigeons had attacked her, as most birds often did. He would wait until after to ask her.

Art Shop