Go Back   Warrior Cats Online > Main Warriors Roleplay > Outskirts > Private Roleplays

Notice
ThunderClan Medicine Cat Applications are open!
Allegiances

ThunderClan
Leader: Bumblestar
Deputy: Spiderthroat
Medicine Cat: None
Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

ShadowClan
Leader
Dawnstar
Deputy
: Mistlewhisker
Medicine Cat: Mossfreckle

Medicine Cat Apprentice: Grousepaw

RiverClan
Leader
: Fadingstar
Deputy:
Dusklion
Medicine Cat: Mistyshard

Medicine Cat Apprentice:
Berrypaw

WindClan
Leader
Twilightstar
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Lightningstorm
Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

Recent Threads
Rosekit finder
Last post by HerbalTea
Today 03:05 AM
Sedgewater Valley
by BEAR.
Last post by Rani
Today 02:51 AM
WindClan Patrols
Last post by Rani
Today 02:37 AM
RiverClan Mountain...
Last post by Oliver
Today 02:25 AM
RiverClan Camp
Last post by JellyCat
Today 02:22 AM

Old September 2nd, 2020, 08:11 PM
Ambivert

My Mood: Hopeful

Default {Private} I have a Littlepaw I have a Pineapple uh Littleapple

~Pineapple of THC~

Pineapple smiled at her apprentice. She beckoned them to follow her to a more private space so then she could train them. Since she was the type to like to get things done, she wanted to teach them how to hunt and fight at the same time. That sounded like a good plan to her. Pineapple checked the area that she marked because it didn't hurt to make sure that everything was in order right? "Today we are going to do 2 lessons in 1. We are going to teach you basic hunting plus the basics of fighting." the spotted molly introduced the plan before dropping into her hunter's crouch. "I'm pretty sure you've heard about the hunter's crouch before. Try to imitate me to the best of your abilities so then I can give you some pointers."

{ @~RooRoo~ }
{Foggykit}{Mouseleap}
Windclan:
{Songkit}{Fallenghost}
Thunderclan:
{Seedcrush}{Pineapple}
Profile pic is by alan
Old September 3rd, 2020, 07:05 AM
Back to school!

My Mood: Hungry

Default Re: {Private} I have a Littlepaw I have a Pineapple uh Littleapple

Got it. he crouched in the position. He was right next to her she had trouble seeing what the other side of her was doing so he guessed. It was very uncomfortable. @Elementals
Please View This!
SCHOOL IS COMING! I WILL ONLY BE ON FOR A FEW HOURS A DAY BECAUSE OF THAT!!!!!
Old September 3rd, 2020, 10:41 AM
Ambivert

~Pineapple of THC~

Pineapple decided to move in front of them so then they could mirror her better since she felt like they wouldn't have x-ray vision and see the other side of her without her physically moving. "It will feel weird at first but your muscles will remember it if you practice a lot. Remember to put your weight on your back legs so then you can have a powerful spring. This spring can also be used in combat." she informed as she rolled a decent sized fallen branch. The molly shaped it so then it could look at least like the size of cat though her brother mainly helped her do the weight lifting.
The molly made sure that it was a good distance away. "So in hunting, you need to learn to walk lightly with your crouch. Make sure your tail is curved outwards. Then spring and land on the branch. I made sure that it won't be pokey. Try your best to land and then snap the center which would be the spine of the prey." Pineapple mewed before slinking down low. She watched the branch before landing on it pretending to snap it. She stepped away to let Littlepaw give it a go.

{ @~RooRoo~ }
{Foggykit}{Mouseleap}
Windclan:
{Songkit}{Fallenghost}
Thunderclan:
{Seedcrush}{Pineapple}
Profile pic is by alan
Old September 3rd, 2020, 03:57 PM
Back to school!

He imitated her better this time and listened to her. He nodded and then it was his turn. He crouched down and started slinking forward, he hung his tail and curved it like his mentors had been. He then leaped on it and imitated the snapping of his preys spine. @Elementals
Please View This!
Old September 3rd, 2020, 11:55 PM
Ambivert

~Pineapple of THC~

A purr of approval slipped out as the molly witness how much better than earlier when he couldn't see the full look of her crouch. Pineapple watched him carefully as he stalked. His technique was very good. She didn't hear a badger walking unlike her brother on his first time. Her mind snickered at that thought of muscular Seedcrush as an apprentice trying to stalk prey for his first time. It would never get old in her mind. Pineapple compared and contrasted Littlepaw to her former mentor's stalking. Each cat had a slightly different hunter's crouch so she wouldn't judge that much on how it looks. Littlepaw just needed the muscle memory plus making sure that everything was in order.
"Pretty good for a first timer. We are going to add in what you would do to an enemy," she informed them after they were finished with practicing. The spotted molly dropped down into her crouch with unsheathed paws. She sprang at a part of the branch while leaving some claw marks. Pineapple demonstrated it again but slowly trying to make sure that Littlepaw was able to absorb everything from this 2 in 1 session. It would probably save their life one day so it was best to pay attention because everyday in the clans wasn't predictable.

{ @~RooRoo~ }
{Foggykit}{Mouseleap}
Windclan:
{Songkit}{Fallenghost}
Thunderclan:
{Seedcrush}{Pineapple}
Profile pic is by alan
Old September 4th, 2020, 06:22 AM
Back to school!

I got apprentice to train me when I was kit. So I learned how to be very quiet. he smiled and watched her. He nodded writing down notes in his brain. He got into the position again and waited. @Elementals
Please View This!
Old September 4th, 2020, 11:31 AM
Ambivert

~Pineapple of THC~

Pineapple stepped aside to let the apprentice give it a go. She was pleased to hear that Littlepaw got a bit of training as a kit. The spotted molly liked cats who did things with a passion unless it was harmful to others. Pineapple was a bit curious to know which apprentice had trained them. Her best guess was that they were probably a warrior by now from her calculations.

{ @~RooRoo~ }
{Foggykit}{Mouseleap}
Windclan:
{Songkit}{Fallenghost}
Thunderclan:
{Seedcrush}{Pineapple}
Profile pic is by alan
Old September 7th, 2020, 12:43 PM
Back to school!

He swiftly moved then on the branch and made the crack sound of a preys spine breaking. He nodded as he checked over his position in his brain. @Elementals (sry for the late reply I was camping)
Please View This!
Old September 7th, 2020, 07:10 PM
Ambivert

~Pineapple of THC~

The spotted molly assessed the apprentice carefully. They were a quick learner though they did forget one thing. Hopefully forgetful wasn’t one of their traits because it would not end very well if they forgot everything by the time their warrior assessment came around. “Would a stomp on a warrior be enough to take them down?” she questioned hoping that they got what she was trying to say about them forgetting do a front-paw blow on the branches. Pineapple was testing to see if the branches could be tiny barks by the end of the session or if it wasn’t, then she would make sure that Littlepaw would make it into pieces before the session was over.

{ @~RooRoo }
{Foggykit}{Mouseleap}
Windclan:
{Songkit}{Fallenghost}
Thunderclan:
{Seedcrush}{Pineapple}
Profile pic is by alan
Old September 20th, 2020, 05:55 PM
Ambivert

~Pineapple of THC~

Pineapple wasn't sure if something was bothering Littlepaw or something along the lines of that since they seemed to be zoning out. The molly flicked a leaf hoping that it would land on the apprentice's head or nose to get their attention since they were still in a middle of a lesson. "Littlepaw? You doing alright? The branch isn't going to be in splinters by the end of training without a cat training with it," she meowed trying to see if that would be able to revive her apprentice's attention. Hopefully they were doing fine. It's not like cats t suddenly have them freeze in a middle of a session especially a training session unless they have some trauma connected to it.

{ @~RooRoo~ }
{Foggykit}{Mouseleap}
Windclan:
{Songkit}{Fallenghost}
Thunderclan:
{Seedcrush}{Pineapple}
Profile pic is by alan