Today 11:46 AM

Old March 29th, 2024, 04:28 PM

My Mood: Dreaming

Default Re: RiverClan Clearing

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kacey! View Post
@Silverfur & Co
@peachfuzz~

The little kits pattereds about, headbutting each other and smacking the mossball about.

Creekkit toddled over, his one eye wide and curious. He reached his siblings and attempted to join the playing, although he was quite clumsy.

Snowstripe helped the little kit smiling brightly and purs as he tried to join the fun. {Sorry for short reply at work}

Snowstripe- RC Featherspirit-RC ~ ~ Lightpaw {Sunshine}- WC Leopardfire- WC

Old March 29th, 2024, 07:39 PM
My element is water

Bump Policy: Don't care, just mention me.
My Mood: Bored

Salmonleap looked around the clearing. @*_Athena_*
Old March 29th, 2024, 07:46 PM
Would anyone care.......?

Bump Policy: Every 2 hours or so (1 if I'm online doing nothing)
My Mood: Dark

Quote:
Originally Posted by Artemis View Post
Salmonleap looked around the clearing. @*_Athena_*
An apprentice stalked up behind him, about to pretend to strike.

Snowyfeathr scribbles "Snowy Waz Here" || CrimsonOaks held up Echopaw and Wisppaw and says "Simba" || Spartan-117 writes "help me" on this sig || leopard.'s cats moonfoot and pricklestep are stalking you from the corners || Wispy was here || Blaze sets her name on fire for dramatic effect || Kitty spray paints her fursona on the wall of this sig

Old March 29th, 2024, 07:47 PM

Bump Policy: Anytime!
My Mood: Queenly

《 Otterkit 》
9/10

he/him / riverclan kit / anxious / selectively mute

Silk Spinner [inactive]

Tw: Panic Attack

The kit's small form trembled as he shrank away from the looming presence, his ears ringing from the harsh yelling that surrounded him. His mouth felt dry as his heart pumped rapidly inside his chest. He couldn't breathe, he couldn't talk or ask for help. His brown fur stood on end, every nerve tingling with overwhelming fear and helplessness.

Willing himself to focus past the pounding headache he was gaining, he gasped slowly and drew in shaky breaths. His breathing slowly decelerated and his surroundings returned to normal. Otterkit saw the apprentice was gone and beside him was the warrior Blueriver. Yellow eyes glanced up at him, glazed in pain and exhaustion.
( @ThePrettyPurpleDemon ; Wolfpaw/Blueriver)

Last edited by nyx; March 29th, 2024 at 07:52 PM.
Old March 29th, 2024, 07:59 PM
My element is water

Quote:
Originally Posted by *_Athena_* View Post
An apprentice stalked up behind him, about to pretend to strike.
Salmonleap smiled. "Wavepaw, I know your behind me. You need to work on your stalking. Good job, though. Your blaming a lot of progress."
Old March 29th, 2024, 08:06 PM

Quote:
Salmonleap smiled. "Wavepaw, I know your behind me. You need to work on your stalking. Good job, though. Your blaming a lot of progress."
"awww I thought I did way better... But thank you anyways." The apprentice sounded both upset, and grateful.

Snowyfeathr scribbles "Snowy Waz Here" || CrimsonOaks held up Echopaw and Wisppaw and says "Simba" || Spartan-117 writes "help me" on this sig || leopard.'s cats moonfoot and pricklestep are stalking you from the corners || Wispy was here || Blaze sets her name on fire for dramatic effect || Kitty spray paints her fursona on the wall of this sig

Old March 30th, 2024, 01:31 AM
My element is water

Quote:
Originally Posted by *_Athena_* View Post
"awww I thought I did way better... But thank you anyways." The apprentice sounded both upset, and grateful.
Salmonleap laughed. "How about some training, later today? For now, why don't you go over and chat with the apprentices?"
Old March 30th, 2024, 06:05 AM
UGH

Bump Policy: 1 week if my mood is busy, 4 days if not, 2 days if time sensitive. If i'm on hiatus, do not bump me
My Mood: Busy

Emberfang
Riverclan warrior | He/she/they | no purrks
His tail swayed from side to side, he sits in the corner of the clearing. Well, isn't it a peaceful day today? Well...no it's not fully peaceful but still peaceful and quiet. Hm...he probably shouldn't ruin it now should he? That'll be mean. But there's not much going on. Just a few cats sitting around talking to each other. Most of them anyway. They're talking to each other, but he's just all by himself. Aw man. Like always, he does have a someone on his mind, and a pretty someone at that. Bbuuuttt would he really be able to think of something? Nah. So he waits and waits. Not that he's supposed to be doing anything anyway. Guess he could just sit and lurk around. Plus, nobody's really watching him. Wait is there? Well he probably would've spotted them by meow. He's supposed to be the one watching, not the other way around!

groareroraqreoroar - dino
ghostie wuz herez

Old March 30th, 2024, 08:06 AM

Quote:
Salmonleap laughed. "How about some training, later today? For now, why don't you go over and chat with the apprentices?"
"Yeah! But uhh" Wavepaw looked confused. "I just came from there..."

Old March 30th, 2024, 01:12 PM
Lover's Rock

Bump Policy: Every twenty-four hours.
My Mood: Confused

Quote:
Originally Posted by Blazing View Post

PIGEONPELT
Warrior | RiverClan | Molly

The conversation was light and peaceful, as it had always been between the two siblings. Breezily, Pigeonpelt looked up at the azure blue sky, where she squinted due to the sunlight. Drifting white clouds occasionally pass through the horizon lazily. "Yeah..." she trailed off, replying once again, nodding her head in full agreement. It's cold during leaf-bare where the rivers are often iced and frozen up. During green-leaf, well, hardly would anyone want to move.

"You're welcome," The molly replied once again as well, her ears flickering back and forth. Then there was a moment of silence when the two finished their prey, only the sounds of nature could be heard in the background. That was the RiverClan they knew, beautiful, significant, yet however mysterious at the same time. It was the piece of territory that they grew up in and had grown to love and appreciate deeply.

"Sounds fun," Pigeonpelt smiled. "Sunbathing had always been soothing," As she finished the fish, she picked out the bones and put them in a neat pile in front of her to throw away afterwards. Sitting up, she started grooming her soft, black-and-white pelt. Her eyes reflected the scenery in front of her. "I believe I have an evening patrol tomorrow, but I got the whole morning and afternoon open."

"Someone experienced with herbs, for sure," She answered, her tail slightly tilting to the side. "Maybe even one that's closer to Birdsnow as well? So she could trust them."

Ashstream didn't mind when the conversation went dead occasionally. He just enjoyed spending time with his sister of course. His eyes followed Pigeonpelt's to the sky filled with fluffy, white clouds that pass through the horizon. The tom's attention was still on his sister, despite not looking at her directly.

Ashstream smiled when she told him that he was welcome. His ears twitched as he listened to his surroundings. Birds were singing melodies in the background when the pair finished eating. The green-eyed tom then looked at his twin sister. Ashstream was enjoying this moment with Pigeonpelt. It reminded him of when they were kits and they'd bask in the sun together.

"Yeah, that's true. I remember when we used to sunbathe together when we were merely kits," he murmured in response to Pigeonpelt. Ashstream watched as she groomed herself. He didn't groom himself because he had earlier this morning. "We can do something tomorrow morning, then? If you'd like, of course."

"Yeah... I hope she doesn't choose someone with no knowledge, but even if Birdsnow does, the new medicine cat can always learn..." Ashstream trailed off for a moment. His gaze went back to the sky, to watch the clouds as they moved lethargically across the horizon. "If Birdsnow chose someone close to her... People would probably think she's biased. Let's hope if she does go that route it doesn't start a ruckus in the clan."

Ashstream scratched his ear that was begging to be itched as he thought for a moment. "I just hope the new medicine cat isn't irresponsible... I don't want the clan to be in the hands of someone who... doesn't do their job, you know?" He watched as the sky slowly changed colors. It was a pretty sight to see. He could get used to it.

ASK BEFORE FRIENDING
Characters

Last edited by Kaybug.; March 30th, 2024 at 01:13 PM.