Bump Policy: Anytime!
My Mood: Mellow

Default Re: ShadowClan Clearing

Quote:
Originally Posted by SuspiciousMindz View Post

[Hawkbite]
Enforcer Commander
Shadow Fiend | Just a Scratch | Agatha Kitty

The Commander had a new task to fulfill. ShadowClan's apprentices had been slacking on the training lately. He was already tied up doing battle training and getting territory tours out of the way, so it was time for someone else to step up and help out. There'd been a notable request for stealth training and he had an idea on who he'd want to teach.

"Mistlewhisker, Sharpfrost!" Hawkbite called for the warriors, sitting in the middle of the clearing so his voice could be heard.

@Willie Warf @Micanomancy

Mistlewhisker
ShadowClan Guard
she/her | 36 moons
[Large black cat with a half-white muzzle and pale green eyes, one gouged out]
· · ────────────── · ·
[Hawkbite - @/SuspiciousMindz ] [Sharpfrost - @Willie Warf ]
· · ────────────── · ·
Mistlewhisker approached the two, curiosity glinting in her eye. "Yes?" She meowed, coming to a stop beside Sharpfrost.
-----------------------------------------------------------------------
Hawkfur (WC) - Mistlewhisker (SC) - Eaglepaw (RC) - Birdpaw (SC) - Hillstrider (SC)
Bump whenever! <3
~~~~~
Old January 31st, 2024, 09:23 PM
America ya :D

Bump Policy: After three days! I WILL FORGET
My Mood: Yeehaw

Quote:
Originally Posted by furrensic View Post

SQUIRRELPAW
she/her. 8 moons. small russet molly with brown markings and yellow eyes.

squirrelpaw slowly, cautiously shuffles out of the apprentice's den. after no sight of goopypaw in there, she figured there's a higher chance of finding the tom in the clearing. she has a bird feather clamped between her jaws - a pretty (or at least she thinks it is) owl feather she'd found right outside the camp entrance. a gift for goopypaw! for the mouse he'd given her.

which, now that she thinks about it..owl feathers mean owls. and owls are very dangerous. oh dear. she blinks, a large frown slowly appearing. she slowly looks up, scanning the sky for any owls. deathly afraid one would suddenly appear and swoop her up, never to be seen again, she huddles halfway underneath the overhanging ferns of the apprentice's den.

[ @Poprock ]
Goopypaw
Apprentice || He/him || 7 Moons || Purrks: Bewitched: Goop

Goopypaw couldn't say he loved leaf-bare, but one thing about it was fun. Falling snowflakes! The tom stuck his tongue out and let the snowflakes fall, enjoying how they melted as soon as they reached his tongue. He noticed Squirrelpaw padding up with an owl feather in her jaws, a bundle of nerves as usual. Two birds of a feather (haha get it).

"H-hey!" He mrrowed, padding up sheepishly. Was she... hiding? Maybe he should hide with her? The tom scurried under the ferns alongside Squirrelpaw, careful to avoid touching her. "Is something going to get us?!"

Bad post alert my b LOL
Old January 31st, 2024, 09:47 PM

Goopypaw was feeling silly. Mossball fight!!! He found some victims and threw at them gently. Maybe after he could tell them how his siblings used to play!
@Dark @TheLostAmongTheStars
Old January 31st, 2024, 09:49 PM
Adderpaw my darling

Bump Policy: Whenever always
My Mood: Spooky

Shadowpaw threw a few mossballs at the others, until she got hit in the face and started to cry. A lie she didn't

@Poprock @Dark
Old January 31st, 2024, 09:58 PM
yippee!!!

Bump Policy: 4 days / 1 if time sensitive
My Mood: Kingly

Quote:
Originally Posted by Poprock View Post
Goopypaw

Goopypaw couldn't say he loved leaf-bare, but one thing about it was fun. Falling snowflakes! The tom stuck his tongue out and let the snowflakes fall, enjoying how they melted as soon as they reached his tongue. He noticed Squirrelpaw padding up with an owl feather in her jaws, a bundle of nerves as usual. Two birds of a feather (haha get it).

"H-hey!" He mrrowed, padding up sheepishly. Was she... hiding? Maybe he should hide with her? The tom scurried under the ferns alongside Squirrelpaw, careful to avoid touching her. "Is something going to get us?!"

Bad post alert my b LOL

SQUIRRELPAW

oh! there's goopypaw!

"..hi g-goomfymaw.." squirrelpaw greets, words muffled due to the feather still clamped between her jaws. she watches him skitter underneath the ferns, ear flicking at his question. should she tell him that she's irrationally afraid an owl is going to appear and get her? no..that'll probably make him pass out.., she decides. goopypaw was almost as equally as nervous as her, she's worried if either of them get any more anxious, they both might melt into the ground. so, she simply shakes her head.

she drops the owl feather in front of the tom. "..th-thisss is for..you..for..the - the, um, mouse."

·characters· •pronouns.cc•

bump after 96 hours / 4 days
Old January 31st, 2024, 10:05 PM
*rattles cage* LEMME OUT

Bump Policy: once every 3 days
My Mood: Sleepy

Darkfall

Shadow Fiend: Inactive | Beefed Up (T3) | Ultimate Predator: Inactive

A mossball fihgt was not on Darkfall's to-do list, but he somehow ended up roped into one anyways. If asked about it by Dawnstar later, he'd say he thought it'd be a great way to test the youngster's reflexes. Partially a lie, but that didn't matter as he (somewhat seriously) bobbed and weaved underneath frozen mossballs while flinging his own widlly.

Basic Cat Genetics|Dark's Collection of VAs|
My OC Q&A!
velli lurked here
Old January 31st, 2024, 10:05 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by furrensic View Post

SQUIRRELPAW

oh! there's goopypaw!

"..hi g-goomfymaw.." squirrelpaw greets, words muffled due to the feather still clamped between her jaws. she watches him skitter underneath the ferns, ear flicking at his question. should she tell him that she's irrationally afraid an owl is going to appear and get her? no..that'll probably make him pass out.., she decides. goopypaw was almost as equally as nervous as her, she's worried if either of them get any more anxious, they both might melt into the ground. so, she simply shakes her head.

she drops the owl feather in front of the tom. "..th-thisss is for..you..for..the - the, um, mouse."

Goopypaw

He flushed. Oh. That wasn't what he was expecting when he zoomed for cover. An untimely death? The end of the world? Yes. A gift from........... a... friend??? No.

The tom slammed his head down on the feather, leaving it there for a moment. Then he popped back up, brand new gift cutely stuck next to his ear. He felt... pretty? Nah, that was impossible for a slimey monster like himself. But what was that warmth that he felt from the inside out? Was this what it felt like to have a friend??? "T-thank you." He murmured. Where did this rush of emotion come from?!? "I um. Hope you know t-that you didn't have to. But I'm... well, I'm glad you did." A soft smile. Then his eyes shot back up to the sky.

"H-hopefully whatever left this is gone though. R-right???"
Old January 31st, 2024, 10:10 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheLostAmongTheStars View Post
Shadowpaw threw a few mossballs at the others, until she got hit in the face and started to cry. A lie she didn't

@Poprock @Dark
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dark View Post
Darkfall

A mossball fihgt was not on Darkfall's to-do list, but he somehow ended up roped into one anyways. If asked about it by Dawnstar later, he'd say he thought it'd be a great way to test the youngster's reflexes. Partially a lie, but that didn't matter as he (somewhat seriously) bobbed and weaved underneath frozen mossballs while flinging his own widlly.

Goopypaw

Goopypaw was surprised to see a warrior join the fight, but that made it all the better. Sure he got SMACKED by a frozen mossball (ouchie), but it was all fun and games! Until Shadepaw started crying. Did he do that?!

"I- I'm so sorry!!!" He rushed up to her, trying to examine her face for any damage. "I didn't mean to, in fact I was t-trying to go easy. My siblings used to play moss ball and um... well they were r-rough. Super rough. Said something about how it was how our ancestor's used to play to g-get strong. I didn't want to be like that. I hope you can f-forgive me!" He looked to Darkfall for help. Maybe sharing some food would make it better? His tummy was a little empty from playing.

Last edited by Poprock; January 31st, 2024 at 10:11 PM.
Old January 31st, 2024, 10:12 PM
Adderpaw my darling

Bump Policy: Whenever always
My Mood: Spooky

Quote:
Originally Posted by Poprock View Post
Goopypaw

Goopypaw was surprised to see a warrior join the fight, but that made it all the better. Sure he got SMACKED by a frozen mossball (ouchie), but it was all fun and games! Until Shadepaw started crying. Did he do that?!

"I- I'm so sorry!!!" He rushed up to her, trying to examine her face for any damage. "I didn't mean to, in fact I was t-trying to go easy. My siblings used to play moss ball and um... well they were r-rough. Super rough. I didn't want to be like that. I hope you can f-forgive me!" He looked to Darkfall for help. Maybe sharing some food would make it better? His tummy was a little empty from playing.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dark View Post
Darkfall

Shadowpaw sniffled a little, her crying calmed when the other cat came up to check on her. She was just being a sore loser since she got pelted so many times and got NO ONE. "Can we eat...?" She whimpered
Old January 31st, 2024, 10:17 PM
*rattles cage* LEMME OUT

Bump Policy: once every 3 days
My Mood: Sleepy

Darkfall

Darkfall took one look at the crying Shadowpaw before looking back at Goopypaw. No, nope, nah, nada. He was not dealing with a crying child right now. One would think being a father of 18 would give him some experience to deal with emotions, right? Yeah, no. Not his monkies, not his circus.

"Well, good luck!" he told the other tom before skedaddling out of there.

Basic Cat Genetics|Dark's Collection of VAs|
My OC Q&A!
velli lurked here