Go Back   Warrior Cats Online > Main Warriors Roleplay > Outskirts > Private Roleplays

Notice
Please read our Content Policy Update!

Interested in joining the staff team? Look here!
Allegiances

ThunderClan
Leader: Bumblestar
Deputy: Spiderthroat
Medicine Cats:
 Drizzlecloud, Springlight

ShadowClan
Leader
Dawnstar
Deputy
: None
Medicine Cat: Lostspark
Medicine Cat Apprentice:
Mossfreckle

RiverClan
Leader
: Fadingsun
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Mistyshard

Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

WindClan
Leader
Twilightstar
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Lightningstorm
Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

Recent Threads
Bewitched,,?
Last post by Starphobia
Today 12:47 PM
✩Star's Characters✩
Last post by Starphobia
Today 12:39 PM
What type of music do you...
Last post by hades.
Today 12:38 PM
RiverClan Healing
by starry
Last post by Dakotaa
Today 12:21 PM
How does WCO see you?
Last post by hermeswind
Today 12:14 PM

Old April 8th, 2024, 01:45 PM
Your Local Spider

Status: Please bump me if I am in a RP w/ you! My to do list is outdated!
Bump Policy: Whenever!
My Mood: Yeehaw

Default A Summer’s Day Full of Oranges and Berries! [P]

Orangeblossom
He/him | TC warrior | Moons: 17 | No purrks

It was a bit after the meeting when Orangeblossom found himself padded over to the apprentice den looking for Berrypaw, his new apprentice. Dang, he still could hardly believe it. Bumblestar trusted him with an apprentice at only 17 moons, that’s crazy! That must mean that he is doing good. He shook out his fur and hopped up a bit in excitement. He wondered what Berrypaw would want to do today. He didn’t really have any preference though they shouldn't probably do hunting sooner rather than later and same with fighting with how active it's been on the battle side of things. Then maybe tree climbing and- oh! Territory tours of course. Man, It was almost as if he was the one newly named with the excitement burning in his pelt. It has been awhile since he has been so genuinely happy about something.

He poked his head in and looked around for the new apprentice with a smile, “Hey, Berrypaw, I was thinking that we should try and go out for some lessons right now, what do you think? What should we do first? I want to try and go over the basics of hunting and fighting sooner rather than later for sure but it's up to you.” The warrior spoke easily, pulling out of the den, waiting for the apprentice to leave as well. There was so much to do lately with so little time. It’s been awhile since he has been able to visit his siblings in the nursery so he should do that soon as well. Oh, he also wanted to see if someone wanted to join him when he goes out to collect some trinkets for his siblings. He wagged his tail and shook his head to clear it of all the thoughts so that he could give Berrypaw his full attention!
[ @Artemis - Berrypaw ]
[ Okay here is the thread for all of Berrypaw’s training! We can start with whatever you want to start with. ]
Old April 8th, 2024, 07:50 PM
Cute but Deadly

Status: I'm a Fox-Girl. You can call me Foxie! :hearbounce:
Bump Policy: Don't care, just mention me.
My Mood: Lonely

Default Re: A Summer’s Day Full of Oranges and Berries! [P]

"Learning the territory!" Berrypaw yelled out.
@Dolomedes
Old April 12th, 2024, 12:33 PM
Your Local Spider

Orangeblossom
| He/him | TC warrior | Moons: 17 | No purrks |

The warrior smiled and found himself also bubbling up with energy at his apprentice’s eagerness and he had a good feeling about the little thing. Orangeblossom laughed a small bit and nodded, “That’s a good starting point! Come on then, we have no time to lose!” The ginger feline found himself chuckling alongside the words as he turned tail to start padding through camp and leading the apprentice to the exit. Well, getting to know your territory was what any apprentice should do, Berrypaw was ahead of the game! The warrior started to pad through the trees that have been there since long, long, long time ago and he turned to little Berrypaw.

The general territory of Thunderclan has a wide variety of trees and other forest stuff, pretty straight forward! I’ll be sure to hit some of the landmarks alongside the borders!” He explained as he walked through the trees on their way to their first stop. He kept a quick pace just wanting to be able to explain every little thing he knew about Thunderclan and its territory but Orangeblossom knew he needed to be careful of overwhelming Berrypaw with information. Eventually, the first of many stops came into view!

The huge willow tree that marked the landmark was quite the magnificent sight. “Welcome to Willow’s Rise. Fallen members of Thunderclan rest here and the marks along the tree there,” Orangeblossom pointed a paw towards the trunk of the giant willow, his marks of old lay there, “They memorialize the cats that we lost in the last fire.” Orangeblossom stopped his rambling there, listening out for any questions that Berrypaw may have.
[ @Artemis - Berrypaw ]
Old April 12th, 2024, 07:43 PM
Cute but Deadly

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dolomedes View Post

Orangeblossom

The warrior smiled and found himself also bubbling up with energy at his apprentice’s eagerness and he had a good feeling about the little thing. Orangeblossom laughed a small bit and nodded, “That’s a good starting point! Come on then, we have no time to lose!” The ginger feline found himself chuckling alongside the words as he turned tail to start padding through camp and leading the apprentice to the exit. Well, getting to know your territory was what any apprentice should do, Berrypaw was ahead of the game! The warrior started to pad through the trees that have been there since long, long, long time ago and he turned to little Berrypaw.

The general territory of Thunderclan has a wide variety of trees and other forest stuff, pretty straight forward! I’ll be sure to hit some of the landmarks alongside the borders!” He explained as he walked through the trees on their way to their first stop. He kept a quick pace just wanting to be able to explain every little thing he knew about Thunderclan and its territory but Orangeblossom knew he needed to be careful of overwhelming Berrypaw with information. Eventually, the first of many stops came into view!

The huge willow tree that marked the landmark was quite the magnificent sight. “Welcome to Willow’s Rise. Fallen members of Thunderclan rest here and the marks along the tree there,” Orangeblossom pointed a paw towards the trunk of the giant willow, his marks of old lay there, “They memorialize the cats that we lost in the last fire.” Orangeblossom stopped his rambling there, listening out for any questions that Berrypaw may have.
[ @Artemis - Berrypaw ]
"Fire? Whwn? Are any other cats buried here? Like leaders and deputies?" Berrypaw asked,, eyes opened wide.
Old April 14th, 2024, 02:14 PM
Your Local Spider

Orangeblossom

Orangeblossom nodded to his apprentice's questions, "It was a while ago, I am sure that there is probably a deputy or leader somewhere. I am not sure where exactly." He doesn't really go to Willow's Rise a whole lot, it always had a bad vibe for him but he especially started to avoid it once his mother had passed. Being here just hurts too much as it sings the reminder of his mother's absence loud with each breeze through the tree. Orangeblossom snapped out of the slight daze, green eyes shifting from the willow tree to his apprentice before he gently nudged them as a signal that they were moving forward. The next on their list is...Firefly Cove, yep that was a good one. AS they padded along, Orangeblossom kept an eye on his apprentice and listened out for any questions or really any words from them as the meadow came into view.

Orangeblossom motioned to the meadow and the shore, "This is Firefly cove! It's a nice pretty place, good for herbs and prey alike, the only downside is that Riverclan tends to stir up trouble here." The warrior explained as the pair made their way further into the landmark. His eyes instinctively began to roam for prey or herbs that he recognized, the patrol with Drizzlecloud and Skunkstripe recently came to mind. He shook his head to clear the thoughts and turned his attention to his apprentice, waiting for any questions or comments.
[ @Artemis - Berrypaw ]

Willow's Rise
Firefly Cove
Haggard Ruins [ apprentices not allowed at ruins ]
General Territory
Cattail Pond

Herondive Hollow
Smallpines [ No young apprentices allowed ]
Thunderglade
Old April 16th, 2024, 05:10 AM
Cute but Deadly

Quote:

Orangeblossom

Orangeblossom nodded to his apprentice's questions, "It was a while ago, I am sure that there is probably a deputy or leader somewhere. I am not sure where exactly." He doesn't really go to Willow's Rise a whole lot, it always had a bad vibe for him but he especially started to avoid it once his mother had passed. Being here just hurts too much as it sings the reminder of his mother's absence loud with each breeze through the tree. Orangeblossom snapped out of the slight daze, green eyes shifting from the willow tree to his apprentice before he gently nudged them as a signal that they were moving forward. The next on their list is...Firefly Cove, yep that was a good one. AS they padded along, Orangeblossom kept an eye on his apprentice and listened out for any questions or really any words from them as the meadow came into view.

Orangeblossom motioned to the meadow and the shore, "This is Firefly cove! It's a nice pretty place, good for herbs and prey alike, the only downside is that Riverclan tends to stir up trouble here." The warrior explained as the pair made their way further into the landmark. His eyes instinctively began to roam for prey or herbs that he recognized, the patrol with Drizzlecloud and Skunkstripe recently came to mind. He shook his head to clear the thoughts and turned his attention to his apprentice, waiting for any questions or comments.
[ @Artemis - Berrypaw ]

Willow's Rise
Firefly Cove
General Territory
Cattail Pond

Herondive Hollow
Thunderglade
"Why's it called Firefly Cove?" Berrypaw asked.
Old April 23rd, 2024, 01:42 PM
Your Local Spider

Quote:
Originally Posted by Artemis View Post
"Why's it called Firefly Cove?" Berrypaw asked.

Orangeblossom

The warrior tilted his head a bit. He actually didn’t know why it was called firefly cove. It just is. So he said as much, “I am actually not very sure! That’s a good question. I’ll ask back at camp and let you know if I can figure it out for you! Let’s continue for now though!” He spoke cheerfully as he began to lead the apprentice to the next destination. A border. There actually wasn’t a whole lot more that he could show Berrypaw around the territory with all of the current bans for young apprentices. He made note that they should do another lesson as they’ll probably have the time to do so with how quick this territory tour was already going. For now though, Orangeblossom led them through the terrain of Thunderclan’s territory.

Orangeblossom wanted to get through this one quickly, feeling uneasy in the area with the recent discovery of Goldenheart and the questions that linger around it. It was never confirmed to be a Shadowclan cat and there are no signs of outsiders or scents of predators. It was too mysterious for his liking. Regardless, he motioned to the border as they came to it. Herondive Hollow. “This is the border we share with Shadowclan, it used to be a swamp of sorts I think. Let’s move on, save your questions when we are more inner territory again.” He spoke swiftly, trying not to seem scared, he didn’t want to stress out Berrypaw. He nudged her gently with a paw to get her moving through the territory again. Once they were clear from the shadowy presence of the border, Orangeblossom gave a relieved exhale.

Soon they came across a pond that was covered with reeds and cattails. Cattail Pond, a much more friendly area. Orangeblossom actually quite liked the pond. “This is Cattail pond, nice for finding water birds and fishing if you are feeling up to it.” He was calmer and gave his apprentice time to ask questions about the border and the pond now that he felt a bit more clear and away from danger.
[ Sorry this took so long! Please bump me if I take this long!! ]

Willow's Rise
Firefly Cove
General Territory
Cattail Pond

Herondive Hollow
Thunderglade
Old April 23rd, 2024, 07:44 PM
Cute but Deadly

Quote:

Orangeblossom

The warrior tilted his head a bit. He actually didn’t know why it was called firefly cove. It just is. So he said as much, “I am actually not very sure! That’s a good question. I’ll ask back at camp and let you know if I can figure it out for you! Let’s continue for now though!” He spoke cheerfully as he began to lead the apprentice to the next destination. A border. There actually wasn’t a whole lot more that he could show Berrypaw around the territory with all of the current bans for young apprentices. He made note that they should do another lesson as they’ll probably have the time to do so with how quick this territory tour was already going. For now though, Orangeblossom led them through the terrain of Thunderclan’s territory.

Orangeblossom wanted to get through this one quickly, feeling uneasy in the area with the recent discovery of Goldenheart and the questions that linger around it. It was never confirmed to be a Shadowclan cat and there are no signs of outsiders or scents of predators. It was too mysterious for his liking. Regardless, he motioned to the border as they came to it. Herondive Hollow. “This is the border we share with Shadowclan, it used to be a swamp of sorts I think. Let’s move on, save your questions when we are more inner territory again.” He spoke swiftly, trying not to seem scared, he didn’t want to stress out Berrypaw. He nudged her gently with a paw to get her moving through the territory again. Once they were clear from the shadowy presence of the border, Orangeblossom gave a relieved exhale.

Soon they came across a pond that was covered with reeds and cattails. Cattail Pond, a much more friendly area. Orangeblossom actually quite liked the pond. “This is Cattail pond, nice for finding water birds and fishing if you are feeling up to it.” He was calmer and gave his apprentice time to ask questions about the border and the pond now that he felt a bit more clear and away from danger.
[ Sorry this took so long! Please bump me if I take this long!! ]

Willow's Rise
Firefly Cove
General Territory
Cattail Pond

Herondive Hollow
Thunderglade
Berrypaw just looked at her mentor. "I thought that only Riverclan cats like water. So do we Thunderclan cats fish? I wanna learn how. Then I can catch enough fish to feed the entire clan! I wonder how many cats one fish can feed...." Berrypaw asked herself.