Go Back   Warrior Cats Online > Main Warriors Roleplay > Outskirts > Private Roleplays

Notice
Interested in joining the staff team? Look here!

Check out our May 4th Rapid-Paced Lottery!
Allegiances

ThunderClan
Leader: Bumblestar
Deputy: Spiderthroat
Medicine Cats:
 Drizzlecloud, Springlight

ShadowClan
Leader
Dawnstar
Deputy
: None
Medicine Cat: Lostspark
Medicine Cat Apprentice:
Mossfreckle

RiverClan
Leader
: Fadingsun
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Mistyshard

Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

WindClan
Leader
Twilightstar
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Lightningstorm
Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

Recent Threads
May the 4th be with you!
Last post by Ladiebugg
Today 01:02 AM
Whac-A-Mink [WC/ShC]
Last post by Dark
Today 12:39 AM
WindClan Nursery
by Ian
Last post by Dolomedes
Today 12:27 AM
RiverClan Floodstone
by BEAR.
Last post by occultation
Today 12:05 AM
RiverClan Clearing
by BEAR.
Last post by Fish
Today 12:05 AM

Old February 9th, 2024, 02:32 PM
Scuttling in the basement

Bump Policy: When the stars align (2 days, 1 if urgent)
My Mood: Asleep

Default this is why.

Yellowpaw Stalked into the medicine den, blood dripping from his snout. That was the least of his worries- Drippingpelt was dying. Waiting fervently, he shuffled his paws. Ah! Finally! The medicine cat showed up! Took them long enough. Elmshadow came, giving hime some cobwebs and a plant. He gave it to Chubpaw who was sitting next to him. Chubpaw should have ran faster. Then- Elmshadow began to leave. "And Drippingpelt isn't loyal enough to be healed." He said.

"What? Sse's loyaler than you!"

"No. And she trained you, so... I can guess who you'll turn out to be." ELmshadow replied, turning.

Yellowpaw charged at Elmshadow, but his claws just seemed to phase through. Looking back Drippingpelt was already dead.

"I NEVER WANT TO SEE YOUR UGLY FACE AGAIN!" He turned to Chubpaw. "Oh, was she important to you? I'm sorry, but She was a great guard." Chubpaw started crying and ran away. When Yellowpaw chased them, Batpaw and Rufflepaw appeared at the exit.

"How dare you insult Chubkit! I'm going to kill you at all costs!" Said the darker colored one.
"WHat costs, Batpaw? He's weak and worthless. It'll be easy."

Rufflepaw swiped at him, knocking him down. He sunk into the ground, Hearing one thing before emerging. A thunderclap.

Yellowpaw jolted awake. Another bad dream... nothing to worry. It was a thing of the past, and he was sure to get revenge. Hopefully his next dream was him tearing the skin off a thunderclan warrior. That sounded fun. Yeah.

To get rid of the stinging pain of the memory, he padded towards the exit of the clearing. He slid through the tunnel that lead to the territory, hoping no annoying flies saw him. It was one of the few times He could walk outside alone. With the lynxes out, perhaps he could catch one. It was a slim chance, but a fair wish.

He turned to Croaking swamp. Hopefully he would see one of salamanders Hawkbite had talked about during his territory tour. It would be interesting. He wondered what they tasted like. Lizards? Frogs? Bitter or sweet? It was weird to think about something besides his scar. He was still definitely scheming, in the back of his head. It was a decent balance, but he would still rather battle plan than think about salamanders.

Yellowpaw spotted a frog. It wasn't a salamander, but it worked. He crouched, (activated shadow fiend) reparing to leap on the frog at the right time.

The frog leaped right in front of him. Perfect. He sprung at it, grabbing it a little too early, but got lucky and killed it. Well, he couldn't eat it, so he guessed he'd bury it. He dug up a hole in the cleanest, driest sot he could and began to wander aimlessly. Mmm. He should've definitely eaten that frog. Oh, well. He didn't feel like going back to get it.

Out of the corner of his eye, he saw a familiar cat. He pretended he didn't know they were there. "How very, very nice it is not to be bothered by happy idiots." He said loudly.

@celeste

"Tomatoes are in the same family as some of the world's deadliest poisons. That just goes to show how rebellious tomatoes are."
"What about how the apple can fall far from the tree?"
"No, sometimes the tomato falls from the plant."

Ɛ> Toyhouse <3
Old February 11th, 2024, 12:18 PM

Bump Policy: 72 hours
My Mood: Chatty

Default Re: this is why.

Palepaw
kitty softpaws - active

The calico molly wasn't even sure what she was doing here. She had seen Yellowpaw jolt awake, and although he was quite grumpy and rude at times, she considered him as a sort of "friend" or at least a clanmate she needed to care about. She was curious to find out why he was the way he was, and why he tended to push others away and make up weird nicknames when they wanted to talk to him. Her pawsteps were completely silent as she followed the tom into the territory. Ugh, why was she doing this?? It was against the clan rules, and yet, she cared too much about what bothered Yellowpaw! A frown etched on her maw as she watched him catch a frog. Well, she supposed it was time to reveal herself before he decided he'd head back.

Heaving a sigh, Palepaw stepped into visibility and stopped making her pawsteps as light as feathers. "How very, very nice it is not to be bothered by happy idiots." Her tail flicked and she felt anger bubbling up inside of her. She wasn't an idiot! How dare he call her that?! But she needed to be nice, because maybe she'd get an explanation that way. Even if she wanted to, being rude was a challenge to her. No one deserved it unless they were a complete idiot and a threat to ShadowClan, in her opinion. Wait, did Yellowpaw think that of her? No, that's not who she was– The young apprentice looked at him with big blue eyes, taking a deep breath and deciding to explain herself.

"I'm sorry. I'm sorry that I'm an idiot, I'm sorry that I followed you and am bothering you.. I really shouldn't have." She wrapped her tail around her paws to keep the freezing winds at bay. "You seemed so.. um.. unhappy? Shocked? when you woke up.. and... I thought I'd check on you. You don't always have to be so grumpy, y'know. Just.. trying to help you here. Why are you always so damn grumpy and push everyone away?"

[ @shoomy! ]

Mistyshard is RiverClan’s current Medicine Cat. She has a semi-closed den policy. If you have any questions or concerns, feel free to VM or DM me!

RiverClan Healing || Medicine Cat Den

Last edited by starry; February 11th, 2024 at 12:20 PM.
Old February 11th, 2024, 03:28 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by celeste View Post
Palepaw
kitty softpaws - active

The calico molly wasn't even sure what she was doing here. She had seen Yellowpaw jolt awake, and although he was quite grumpy and rude at times, she considered him as a sort of "friend" or at least a clanmate she needed to care about. She was curious to find out why he was the way he was, and why he tended to push others away and make up weird nicknames when they wanted to talk to him. Her pawsteps were completely silent as she followed the tom into the territory. Ugh, why was she doing this?? It was against the clan rules, and yet, she cared too much about what bothered Yellowpaw! A frown etched on her maw as she watched him catch a frog. Well, she supposed it was time to reveal herself before he decided he'd head back.

Heaving a sigh, Palepaw stepped into visibility and stopped making her pawsteps as light as feathers. "How very, very nice it is not to be bothered by happy idiots." Her tail flicked and she felt anger bubbling up inside of her. She wasn't an idiot! How dare he call her that?! But she needed to be nice, because maybe she'd get an explanation that way. Even if she wanted to, being rude was a challenge to her. No one deserved it unless they were a complete idiot and a threat to ShadowClan, in her opinion. Wait, did Yellowpaw think that of her? No, that's not who she was– The young apprentice looked at him with big blue eyes, taking a deep breath and deciding to explain herself.

"I'm sorry. I'm sorry that I'm an idiot, I'm sorry that I followed you and am bothering you.. I really shouldn't have." She wrapped her tail around her paws to keep the freezing winds at bay. "You seemed so.. um.. unhappy? Shocked? when you woke up.. and... I thought I'd check on you. You don't always have to be so grumpy, y'know. Just.. trying to help you here. Why are you always so damn grumpy and push everyone away?"

[ @shoomy! ]
Man, he really had hoped that would work. Alas, it seemed some cats were incapable of shutting up. What a tragic world he lived in. Although that was sarcasm, he wasn't wrong. Yellowpaw turned to face Palepaw with a scowl.

Palepaw wasn't the worst cat in shadowclan. No, that prize went to Chubpaw, who he thankfully didn't see anymore. Palepaw was definitely not great, and he saw her way too much. At least Palepaw wasn't anything like Chubstupid, so it wasn't actual torture. Then again...

"You're damn right, you shouldn't have. And yet you did." He growled, turning his head up a bit. He slid his claws out, but he didn't intend to attack anyone. Hell no. That would be a recipe for instant exile. It was for intimidation only.

"Huh? Why would I be shocked, or unhappy? I probably wasn't unhappy, and you're just so cherry I'm basically depressed in your eyes."He turned, ready to leave.

Why did Palepaw wanted to check on him? They didn't get along whatsoever. What sort of cat checked on someone who literally hated them? Drippingpelt might. Except Palepaw was nothing like her.

Yellowpaw's ears pricked. suddenly stopped moving away and faced Palepaw. "I'm not grumpy. No, I'm just me. That doesn't mean grumpy." Yellowpaw sheathed and unsheathed his claws a few times. Palepaw couldn't know. She would never leave him alone for it.

"Tomatoes are in the same family as some of the world's deadliest poisons. That just goes to show how rebellious tomatoes are."

Ɛ> Toyhouse <3
Old February 13th, 2024, 05:15 PM

Palepaw

Aquamarine hues widened even more at Yellowpaw’s reaction. She was doing everything so wrong, he must hate her so much. Fear cursed through the shecat as her denmate unsheathed his claws, but surely he wouldn’t attack her, right? “I’m sorry,” she squeaked again. She was supposed to be a strong, tough ShadowClan apprentice but she just could not live up to her clans expectations right now. Palepaw really hoped Yellowpaw didn’t attack her.

…Oh, so she was the problem. She was too happy for everyone else, and he was normal. Of course – why hadn’t she thought of that? Maybe that’s why he pushed her away and teased her. Because he was completely normal, a strong ShadowClan apprentice, and she was different. “B– but Yellowpaw, I’m supposed to encourage my clanmates and– make them feel… good! Cheery! Yeah. I’m so sorry… I was just trying to help, I didn’t mean for this to happen… Please don’t attack me, you’re my denmate and I really care for you! I care about everyone in ShadowClan, that’s why I was following you to make sure you’re okay.”

The calico molly really wanted to race back to camp, pretend all of this had never happened. However, she could not just abandon Yellowpaw and give up on him. There had to be some reason he was so angry, a reason he would even consider unsheathing his claws in front of his own denmate and attacking her… Maybe his words spoke the truth; perhaps she was really the problem. But she didn’t believe that just yet, simply because she had a lot of friends and she was sure those friends all enjoyed her company. So what was different about Yellowpaw? Why couldn’t he just be happy with her, chat for hours about their training, and play fun games? She was extremely determined to find out the reasoning. At the moment it felt pretty ludicrous. It was like receiving way too many blows at her side but never being able to counter.

He wasn’t grumpy – he was just being himself. That didn’t make sense to Palepaw, because being himself was being grumpy and mean, but she tucked that thought away. She should not allow herself to think about others like that. There must be a reasoning behind everything, and she’d find the one behind Yellow’s behaviour.

“Well… I get that you’re just trying to be yourself but… No. You are kinda grumpy, I think a lotta cats would say that. I’m not trying to be rude, I just wanna help. I promise I can keep secrets!”

[ @shoomy! ]

Mistyshard is RiverClan’s current Medicine Cat. She has a semi-closed den policy. If you have any questions or concerns, feel free to VM or DM me!

Old February 13th, 2024, 06:21 PM

Quote:
Palepaw

Aquamarine hues widened even more at Yellowpaw’s reaction. She was doing everything so wrong, he must hate her so much. Fear cursed through the shecat as her denmate unsheathed his claws, but surely he wouldn’t attack her, right? “I’m sorry,” she squeaked again. She was supposed to be a strong, tough ShadowClan apprentice but she just could not live up to her clans expectations right now. Palepaw really hoped Yellowpaw didn’t attack her.

…Oh, so she was the problem. She was too happy for everyone else, and he was normal. Of course – why hadn’t she thought of that? Maybe that’s why he pushed her away and teased her. Because he was completely normal, a strong ShadowClan apprentice, and she was different. “B– but Yellowpaw, I’m supposed to encourage my clanmates and– make them feel… good! Cheery! Yeah. I’m so sorry… I was just trying to help, I didn’t mean for this to happen… Please don’t attack me, you’re my denmate and I really care for you! I care about everyone in ShadowClan, that’s why I was following you to make sure you’re okay.”

The calico molly really wanted to race back to camp, pretend all of this had never happened. However, she could not just abandon Yellowpaw and give up on him. There had to be some reason he was so angry, a reason he would even consider unsheathing his claws in front of his own denmate and attacking her… Maybe his words spoke the truth; perhaps she was really the problem. But she didn’t believe that just yet, simply because she had a lot of friends and she was sure those friends all enjoyed her company. So what was different about Yellowpaw? Why couldn’t he just be happy with her, chat for hours about their training, and play fun games? She was extremely determined to find out the reasoning. At the moment it felt pretty ludicrous. It was like receiving way too many blows at her side but never being able to counter.

He wasn’t grumpy – he was just being himself. That didn’t make sense to Palepaw, because being himself was being grumpy and mean, but she tucked that thought away. She should not allow herself to think about others like that. There must be a reasoning behind everything, and she’d find the one behind Yellow’s behaviour.

“Well… I get that you’re just trying to be yourself but… No. You are kinda grumpy, I think a lotta cats would say that. I’m not trying to be rude, I just wanna help. I promise I can keep secrets!”

[ @shoomy! ]
Persistent. Palepaw was the embodiment of persistence, and not in a good way. Sometimes you had to let things go. Yellowpaw was good enough at that- not that he'd ever forgive thunderclan. They didn't deserve it.

Yellowpaw wished that Palepaw would just disappear. She was annoying and was pushing the envelope too hard.

Palepaw kept apologizing- Although, she never actually left. What was the point of that? What was the point apologizing in the first place? You always did something for some reason, so why regret it? Yellowpaw had no regrets. except for not killing Chubpaw. Or Elmshadow. Or Cougarivy... basically, he wanted to kill a lot of people, which was their fault, not his.

Were warriors supposed to be like Palepaw? If so, the entirety of his clan was a failure. The point of being a clan wasn't being cheery- it was about survival and revenge. At least, that was what he'd been taught. He'd also been taught by the best cat ever.

Why did everyone have to be unlikeable in some manor? The perfect was gone, due to idiots. He was attacked by minions because a crybaby said so, and now he was being pestered by some child. Man, life was great. Yellowpaw flattened his ears against his head and shut his eyes. cutting out everthing was the best solution he could think of.

"I'm not gonna attack you, jeez. That's basically asking for my skin to be hung in Dawnstar's den." That sounded more gory in words than in his head, but he didn't mind. "I am just 'grumpy'. Why can't you accept that?"

Ɛ> Toyhouse <3
Old February 14th, 2024, 12:13 PM

Palepaw

The calico breathed out a sigh of relief when Yellowpaw mentioned he wouldn't attack her. That was at least one less worry. He still appeared to be quite annoyed with his flattened ears and shut eyes. However, Palepaw told herself that she'd come so far, she could not give up now. Though she felt like she was annoying him she wanted to get closer to the answer. At some point Yellowpaw would give in right? Was she weird for not accepting his very obvious reluctance, and should she just stop bothering him? No.. no. She was just trying to help. It was fine, nothing worse than some harsh words spoken could happen... at least she hoped that.

"Look, I get that you're annoyed 'n stuff, but it's obvious there's something bothering you." Now that the tom had confirmed he wasn't attacking her she felt a lot more comfortable and was able to speak normally. Without any stuttering or hesitation. Of course she was still pretty unsure on how to react to all of this, but usually she was good with talking to others, so she would just wing it. Before continuing to speak she rolled her shoulders and let her blue eyes settle into a more relaxed positon than before. Her tail made slight side-to-side movements, which was the only signal of her discomfort at the moment.

"I just wanna help. Please just tell me? I won't tell anyone, I promise! I can keep secrets and I'm good at helping others.. you just gotta trust me! Please Yellowpaw." Trust was one of those things she knew took a while to perfect, but maybe if he just had some faith in her and didn't see her as a happy cat with no problems, this could all work better. Though truth to be told, she was a happy cat with no problems. But... she could understand others! Yeah, she definitely could, and she would help Yellowpaw. No matter what it takes.

[ @shoomy! ]

Old February 15th, 2024, 07:13 PM

Quote:
Palepaw

The calico breathed out a sigh of relief when Yellowpaw mentioned he wouldn't attack her. That was at least one less worry. He still appeared to be quite annoyed with his flattened ears and shut eyes. However, Palepaw told herself that she'd come so far, she could not give up now. Though she felt like she was annoying him she wanted to get closer to the answer. At some point Yellowpaw would give in right? Was she weird for not accepting his very obvious reluctance, and should she just stop bothering him? No.. no. She was just trying to help. It was fine, nothing worse than some harsh words spoken could happen... at least she hoped that.

"Look, I get that you're annoyed 'n stuff, but it's obvious there's something bothering you." Now that the tom had confirmed he wasn't attacking her she felt a lot more comfortable and was able to speak normally. Without any stuttering or hesitation. Of course she was still pretty unsure on how to react to all of this, but usually she was good with talking to others, so she would just wing it. Before continuing to speak she rolled her shoulders and let her blue eyes settle into a more relaxed positon than before. Her tail made slight side-to-side movements, which was the only signal of her discomfort at the moment.

"I just wanna help. Please just tell me? I won't tell anyone, I promise! I can keep secrets and I'm good at helping others.. you just gotta trust me! Please Yellowpaw." Trust was one of those things she knew took a while to perfect, but maybe if he just had some faith in her and didn't see her as a happy cat with no problems, this could all work better. Though truth to be told, she was a happy cat with no problems. But... she could understand others! Yeah, she definitely could, and she would help Yellowpaw. No matter what it takes.

[ @shoomy! ]
It was taking too long to get rid of her. SHe could've just left earlier, and Yellowpaw would've been happier. For a cat that wanted to help him so badly, Palepaw semed to not care about what he wanted, which was for her to go away.

Maybe Yellowpaw should just tell her- she clearly wouldn't give up... no. If Palepaw was trying to wear him down, he would be just as persistent as this flea. Nothing could get through him. At least, no obnoxious kittyface could.

Although there were other reasons for his actions, he was just being "grumpy". More like... he was being reasonably aggressive to loud, stupid distractions from what was important. Also, it was funny to make little idiots sad. No, you're morally low. Yellowpaw was absolutely reasonable and it was Palepaw's fault they annoyed him if they got depression or something. (THAT WAS IC, I ADORE PALEPAW)

"Oh, yes! There is something bothering me. It was soooooo unclear to me. It's this little excuse for a cat that has an inability to leave me alone! Thank you for opening my eyes to this so now you can shut up." Haha. That was fun to say. Maybe Palepaw had enough smarts to comprehend and process what he was getting at.

Yellowpaw turned away quickly. That cat was treading to close to his personal border. So very close, in fact, He would definitely throw a tree at her. If he could. Which he couldn't, but a branch was close enough. He would wait a bit though.

"Listen, do you think it's helping me to try to learn my life's story? How am I supposed to av-" Nope. Not letting that slip. Unfortunately, now he was probably going to be tortured by interrogation.

Ɛ> Toyhouse <3
Old February 23rd, 2024, 06:52 AM

~ | PALEPAW | ~
She/her | ShadowClan | 7 moons
Purrks: Kitty softpaws, Flock together t2

Why was it so hard to crack Yellowpaw's shell? Palepaw was starting to get exasperated. Obviously there had been something bothering her denmate before she arrived to bother him, but he didn't want to let it slip. Her tail lashed for a few moments and she quickly stopped it from doing that. She was being really rude right now, wasn't she?? She was too nosy, too loud, too persistent.. but she could feel that she was getting closer to her goal. Wait, she didn't open his eyes to that! She was just trying to help, for StarClan's sake, why couldn't Yellowpaw just tell her what was wrong? He did not seem to have many friends, so she wanted to be nice to him. Maybe it was a one-sided friendship, maybe it wasn't even a friendship but more of a clanmates being their for eachother. However as far as Palepaw knew, being a good friend meant helping someone even if that led to them stepping out of their comfort zone. She decided to start cutting the apologies and instead, she'd come up with more reasonable "excuses" to get to know his secret.

Before she could think of something he let something slip. He did have a life story, something in his past bothering him. Innerly Palepaw's heart glittered with pride when he finally said something other than "go away" or "you're too happy". On the outside she did not show - she had to be strong and persistent. Others would have given up by now, but she wasn't one to give up easily.

"See Yellowpaw, there is something bothering you. Why don't you tell me your life story? It's such a shame you have to carry that burden only on your shoulders, but if you tell me you can loosen that weight a little. I swear to StarClan I won't tell anyone!"

[ @shoomy! ]

Old February 26th, 2024, 06:14 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by starry View Post
~ | PALEPAW | ~
She/her | ShadowClan | 7 moons
Purrks: Kitty softpaws, Flock together t2

Why was it so hard to crack Yellowpaw's shell? Palepaw was starting to get exasperated. Obviously there had been something bothering her denmate before she arrived to bother him, but he didn't want to let it slip. Her tail lashed for a few moments and she quickly stopped it from doing that. She was being really rude right now, wasn't she?? She was too nosy, too loud, too persistent.. but she could feel that she was getting closer to her goal. Wait, she didn't open his eyes to that! She was just trying to help, for StarClan's sake, why couldn't Yellowpaw just tell her what was wrong? He did not seem to have many friends, so she wanted to be nice to him. Maybe it was a one-sided friendship, maybe it wasn't even a friendship but more of a clanmates being their for eachother. However as far as Palepaw knew, being a good friend meant helping someone even if that led to them stepping out of their comfort zone. She decided to start cutting the apologies and instead, she'd come up with more reasonable "excuses" to get to know his secret.

Before she could think of something he let something slip. He did have a life story, something in his past bothering him. Innerly Palepaw's heart glittered with pride when he finally said something other than "go away" or "you're too happy". On the outside she did not show - she had to be strong and persistent. Others would have given up by now, but she wasn't one to give up easily.

"See Yellowpaw, there is something bothering you. Why don't you tell me your life story? It's such a shame you have to carry that burden only on your shoulders, but if you tell me you can loosen that weight a little. I swear to StarClan I won't tell anyone!"

[ @shoomy! ]
Yellowpaw didn't want to be doing this. Whyyyy. Stupid nightmares. If he had just stayed in bed, Palepaw could have continued inhaling obscene amounts of daisy pollen while Yellowpaw did the important stuff and literally never interact with Palestupid again.

Yellowpaw absent-mindedly began to claw up dirt. He was reaching his mental limit, just because Palepaw hadn't left yet. He was tired of saying 'Hey, go away, I hate you, you are stupid, go away, oh wait I already said that, still, emphasis...'

Bap! No, Yellowpaw would not deal with a nosy apprentice for the entire night. Absolutely not. "Listen, Palepaw. Since you have decided to torture me, you get a little tale." He snapped, whipping his head to her. "I'm not telling this twice, so shut up and pay attention to what I'm saying for once."

"Once upon a time, I was a cat. Like I still am, but also stupid." He hated admitting he was stupid at any point, but it was true. "I used to not care about Thunderclan any more than you. I thought, 'Oh, enemy,' because it hadn't happened yet."

"Heck, I even had a small conversation with a Thunderclanner- his name is Fallingpaw. Anyway, I ran into my mentor, who was epic, A stupid apprentice who I believe now is named Silverlark, and the God forsaken excuse for a deputy that is Vulturefang once the previously mentioned apprentice caught me." He was still speaking fiercely and quickly. "Ha! I can't believe I ever respected Vulturefang."

"Moving on, my mentor was awesome. They're name was Drippingpelt. We trained well together." He looked away for a second in case he shed a tear.

"Then, we went to battle with Thunderclan. It was great! Battle is like a game- you play it strategically, and the reward is a dead opponent! It was like heaven!" Yellowpaw took on many battle poses and had a Large and creepy smile. "The consquences are basically non-existance, if you know how the game works!" Yellowpaw's expression darkened. "Unfortunately, some cats aren't good at it."

"Some cat who was supposed to be an apprentice but was more like a kit. They couldn't handle one cat named Wildtwist- meanwhile I took one down-" He pointed his snout. He didn't really actually take them down, but it was close enough. "- but Drippingpelt, protecting a cat who defnitely didn't deserve it- A rare fault on her- she was hurt badly, and THEN, Chubkit couldn't get her back soon enough." He pictured the poor she-cat bleeding out. "NO CAT BOTHERED TO HELP AFTER ELMSHADOW REFUSED TO DO HIS JOB." He yelled. Thank god he was a long ways away from camp, or else he would have woken up everyone.
"So there. Have fun keeping that secret. This isn't even a secret- I'd usually tell this- in lesws detail- to anyone else, but you- I know you'll never leave me alone." He snarled, looking Palepaw directly in the eye.

Ɛ> Toyhouse <3

Last edited by hades.; February 26th, 2024 at 06:15 PM.
Old March 19th, 2024, 01:14 PM

Palepaw - ShadowClan Apprentice

Yes!! A tiny sparkle of glee was evident in the calico's eyes when Yellowpaw finally gave in. Now it was time for the "grand reveal". She kept her maw shut and listened intently as her denmate spoke. She certainly wasn't missing out on any of these details!! The start of his tale was just annoying and showed his grumpiness, but then it got more interesting. Something to do with ThunderClan. Her ears pricked and she curiously tipped her head. Her views of ThunderClan were pretty basic - they were annoying squirrels sometimes but she didn't have much to do with them. So Yellowpaw had a conversation with Fallingpaw, then ran into his mentor, Silverlark and Vulturefang...

Ooh, Yellow did not like Vulturefang too much either! They were now two with that opinion. Of course she would not make that obvious, she didn't want to get in trouble with Vulture, or heck, even the grand queen of them all. Dawnstar. Sometimes the large leader was scary. Yellowpaw's former mentor had been called Drippingpelt... Palepaw had no idea who that was, but she would continue to pay attention nonetheless. If Yellow, out of all cats, found someone awesome that meant something. She briefly wondered why Yellowpaw looked away for a second but then dismissed the thought. That was not important.

Hm, they'd went to battle with ThunderClan? That was exciting. Palepaw nodded along, her attention span suddenly much longer than usual. "The reward is a dead opponent" made her shudder slightly, but that was a normal Yellowpaw thing she supposed... Now the exciting part of the story was coming! There was this kit like cat who couldn't handle Wildtwist, and Drippingpelt protected them. Yellowpaw's former mentor was injured and Chubkit could not help soon enough... then Elmshadow refused to help as well... Oh gosh.

Palepaw stared at the tall tom with wide aquamarine eyes. That was... bad. Really bad. She couldn't imagine how Yellow must feel. The betrayal, the guilt, and everything. "I'm so sorry," she whispered. For some reason, she suddenly felt the need to keep her voice low. "Actually.. you probably don't want my pity... Did Drippingpelt... um... die?" Okay, that was bad. Very very bad. Why had she even asked that?! Too late to take back the words now..

[ @hades. ]