Go Back   Warrior Cats Online > Main Warriors Roleplay > Outskirts > Private Roleplays

Notice
Allegiances

ThunderClan
Leader: Bumblestar
Deputy: Spiderthroat
Medicine Cats:
 Drizzlecloud, Springlight

ShadowClan
Leader
Dawnstar
Deputy
: Mistlewhisker
Medicine Cat: Lostspark
Medicine Cat Apprentice:
Mossfreckle

RiverClan
Leader
: Fadingsun
Deputy:
Dusklion
Medicine Cat: Mistyshard

Medicine Cat Apprentice:
Berrypaw

WindClan
Leader
Twilightstar
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Lightningstorm
Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

Recent Threads
sock's RP finder
by sock
Last post by sock
Today 01:30 PM
I'm Building a Fire, and...
by Dark
Last post by Dark
Today 01:28 PM
Pinewatch Patch
by taillow
Last post by Madelaine
Today 01:27 PM
Official Ferret Cult
Last post by Myling
Today 01:23 PM
ThunderClan Territory
by Fawn
Last post by BEAR.
Today 01:17 PM

Old May 1st, 2024, 07:31 PM
Lies! I don't know him!

Bump Policy: 72 hours

Default Frost and Dust Training

Alright, so they were a little bit behind. With everything going on, losing Fallownose, declarations of war, and the minks, Dustbunny hadn't been up for training and she doubted Frostpaw would have been either. But she couldn't hold off training any longer, hopefully, Frostpaw was ready. The tunneler faintly recalled seeing Frostpaw at the event she held, but couldn't remember if she had stuck around for it.

"Frostpaw," Dustbunny called from the mouth of the apprentices' den. "Come on, we need to get your training done." The brown she-cat's blue eyes gleamed in the warm daylight. Once she heard the apprentice was up and moving, Dustbunny took a few paw steps back to give the apprentice some room.

"So you said you had some battle experience and patrols, and had a territory tour. You need help with hunting mostly, and although you have some experience I want to check and make sure that you can hold your own in a fight." Dustbunny told the apprentice. She didn't have the exact age of Frostpaw, but it did seem like she was coming to the point where Twilightstar would start asking questions about the paw's training.

"Let's start with hunting." Dustubunny waved her tail, telling the paw to follow her as she padded out of camp and into the prairie. "So I'm assuming you'll need to go over the basics. If you don't... well it's always nice to go over them regardless. First, try scenting the air and telling me what you smell. If the scents are confusing remember the scent of whatever prey you've eaten recently."

@Morrigan [So I glanced around, it seems like Frostpaw is just missing her hunting lessons, and she has battle experience but no battle training, so we'll probably see about brushing up on that.]

Twilightstar is the current leader of WindClan has an open den policy.
WindClan Resources || WindClan Kit Curriculum Finder ||WindClan (Extra) Apprentice Training
Old May 3rd, 2024, 06:24 AM
Master of bad jokes

Status: Please bump me if I haven't replied to an rp I'm very behind schedule!
Bump Policy: 2 days or 1 day if time sensitive. I am very forgetful
My Mood: Busy

Default Re: Frost and Dust Training

Frostpaw
Windclan apprentice
Purrks: Agatha Kitty(inactive)

Grey ears instinctively perking in response to her name being called, Frostpaw's ice-blue eyes snapped open. Lifting her head, she stared out curiously as she lay in her nest. Training? Oh, really? "C-Coming!" She called back, swiftly rising from the mossy ground beneath her. Giving her fluffy pelt a few measly licks she approched her mentor.

Truth be told she was quite excited for her lesson today, whatever it may be, but of course she was nervous as usual. Focus fully locked onto Dustbunny, a prick of anxiety struck her. Holding her own in a fight? Did that mean she'd have to fight the tunneler? She wasn't a very good fighter...she'd fought before, as demonstrated by her quite obvious scars, yet she was never fond of it.

'Calm down, Frostpaw...focus on hunting.' the older apprentice soothed herself and did her best to ward off her worry. She trotted after the brown she-cat obediently at her signal to follow. Hunting...had she hunted before? The answer was no. She knew about scenting and that was it so she had the first step down. That was soemthing, right?

Frost stuck close to her mentor as they travelled through the territory, making sure to scwn the land in case of danger no matter how parinoid it seemed. Soft eyes turning to Dust again as she spoke Frostpaw felt some unexpected nostalgia. Thriftfall had started their first lesson this way...what had happened to him? She just had to pay attention to the instructions given to her at the moment. Flicking her pink tongue out in the attempt of smelling the air she caught scent of a rabbit, her favourite prey. "I...think I smell rabbit?"

(Oh, ok! I thin she once did a battle event but I might be wrong. Anyways thanks for looking! ^^)

@Moonraven

Nightgaze kit finder!

Please tap on the eggs and small dragons!^^

Old May 9th, 2024, 05:19 PM
Lies! I don't know him!

Bump Policy: 72 hours

Dustbunny observed the nervous apprentice with a half smile on her muzzle. Dustbunny was always full of anxiety and nervousness too when it came to interacting with most others. Apprentices and kits were innocent enough that she didn't get the feeling that they were judging her for anything. Well, except for her, but she had passed. Despite how conceded she had been, Dustbunny hoped she had found peace in StarClan.

"Yup, well done."Dustbunny praised. She found that heaping praise on younger cats worked as a nice reinforcement when it came to learning stuff. "So let's follow that scent trail, you lead, and I'll follow." Dustbunny ordered, scenting the air herself to ensure they had the same rabbit in mind.

As they moved, Dustbunny couldn't help but ask. "So, you don't have a great deal of hunting experience, but do you know how to do a hunting crouch and pouncing? Rabbits are very fast prey, WindClan usually has to chase them down to hunt them. Being able to pounce while the rabbits are in motion can be difficult, but if you are quiet enough you can catch them without having to chase them down or far at least."

Dustbunny wasn't used to hunting in the wide-open space, with the tunnels, all she had to do was know the route the rabbit was hunting and cut it off. She preferred the tunnels, but she had been trained to hunt within the moors as well. She preferred sneaking up on the prey over chasing down out here. Dustbunny wasn't as fast as regular WindClan warriors, there was a reason she had become a tunneler.

@Morrigan [So battle experience and battle training are two different things. She has experience in the battle with RiverClan, but no actual training. So, she'll need actual training or a sparring lesson to have it count towards the requirements.]

Twilightstar is the current leader of WindClan has an open den policy.
WindClan Resources || WindClan Kit Curriculum Finder ||WindClan (Extra) Apprentice Training
Old Yesterday, 03:10 PM
Master of bad jokes

Status: Please bump me if I haven't replied to an rp I'm very behind schedule!
Bump Policy: 2 days or 1 day if time sensitive. I am very forgetful
My Mood: Busy

Frostpaw
Windclan apprentice
Purrk: Agatha Kitty(inactive)

"O-ok!." She squeaked in response, pleased to receive some praise, before lowering her nose to the ground in the hopes of following the trail. Slowly, Frostpaw padded across the moors, doing her best to keep a hold of the faint scent. This was harder than ehe expected but as long as she paid attention she'd be ok, wouldn't she?

Then Dustbunny spoke and her ears swiveled around to listen while still keeping track of the rabbit. Hunting and pouncing? She'd never tried that before... was it hard? Pretty sure it was...Luckily, her mentor explained it to her which saved her the embarrassment of asking to explain. Oh, ok, she could be quiet so pouncing she could handle but chasing? The apprentice wasn't sure of her own speed.

After a few minutes of searching, a small, brown dot came into view. That was it...that was the rabbit! A small flutter of pride bloomed in Frost's chest as she stared at her prey with wide eyes. Finding it was an achievement itself for her but now she had to execute the main task she was given: catching it. Glancing hesitantly at Dust she awaited the brown she-cat to give her some kind of green light to try and hunt it.

@Moonraven

(I see! Didn't know that so thank you for telling me!)

Nightgaze kit finder!

Please tap on the eggs and small dragons!^^