Go Back   Warrior Cats Online > Main Warriors Roleplay > ThunderClan

Notice
Please read our Content Policy Update!

Interested in joining the staff team? Look here!
Allegiances

ThunderClan
Leader: Bumblestar
Deputy: Spiderthroat
Medicine Cats:
 Drizzlecloud, Springlight

ShadowClan
Leader
Dawnstar
Deputy
: None
Medicine Cat: Lostspark
Medicine Cat Apprentice:
Mossfreckle

RiverClan
Leader
: Fadingsun
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Mistyshard

Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

WindClan
Leader
Twilightstar
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Lightningstorm
Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

Recent Threads
I've returned... to find a...
Last post by JackHunt_17
Today 02:14 PM
Count-Down Until A Staff...
Last post by elaif
Today 02:11 PM
foggy dreams and bone deep...
by alec
Last post by alec
Today 02:09 PM
cloudheart 'n berrypaw...
Last post by JackHunt_17
Today 02:07 PM
April Gathering
by dino.
Last post by Alchemist Kitsune
Today 01:55 PM

Old March 28th, 2024, 06:23 AM
Cute but Deadly

Status: I'm a Fox-Girl. You can call me Foxie! :hearbounce:
Bump Policy: Don't care, just mention me.
My Mood: Lonely

Default Re: ThunderClan Medicine Cat's Den

Quote:
Originally Posted by Omari View Post
Drizzlecloud
Thunderclan
She/her

The light that filtered through the mouth of the medicine den was obstructed for a moment, alerting Drizzlecloud to the presence of their next guest. Her nose twitched as she caught onto the scent of her visitor before she twisted her head around to peer at them, big green eyes gazing at her. “Beetlewing, hello.”

[ @finley.exe so sorry for how long this took to get to. ]

Along came a queen and two kits… But she did not smell any blood, so she supposed that was good. Perhaps they were sick? Well, she could not smell any signs of sickness, either… Surely she’d be able to figure this out.

“Hello, you three.” She greeted softly, giving each of them a nod, although she took the time to cast especially warm smiles to the two kits that accompanied Nightshine. “May I ask you what you’re here for, today? And… I feel the need to tell you that I completely lost my hearing recently, so I apologize if I have any troubles understanding you.” She wasn’t too concerned about that though, just a general warning.

[ @Artemis @vei if you want to join this when you have the time ]
Nightshine
"I'm here for two reasons, one because I think that my own kit, Whitekit, is deaf, and two because Berrykit went through a lot of trauma with her mother, Stormysong." The queen patiently said. Berrykit covered her ears at the mention of her mother, and gave a little whine.
Two kits that were sisters had a great destiny; They were destined to make a clan of chaos. One day they ran away to fulfill that destiny. The kit of snow was reborn as star; The kit of dusk was blessed by sun.nThe clan grew and grew every sunrise; The clan flourished over rule of chaos. The clan spread their chaos around the world. Some cats were foolish enough to retaliate; The cats would be doomed to the wrath of Chaosclan. The kits of snow and dusk would never be forgotten; Their legacy would be told by queens to their kits. This is the story of Chaosclan.

Join Chaosclan! https://warriorcatsonline.com/forums...ad.php?t=79020
Old March 28th, 2024, 06:52 AM

Bump Policy: 24 hrs
My Mood: Tired

Mudblaze | @iliri @Omari

Although in less distress than before, Mudblaze was still clearly stressed. She had began processing, sure, but she surely had not finished that yet. She looked up as Springlight spoke, taking in just enough of her surroundings to at least process what the she-cat had said.

"Right. Of course." She said, nodding as her tail twitched across the floor. "I can do that." She said, taking a breath and tenatively doing as she was told.

The herbs were a little bitter-tasting, and she made a slight face before also getting a drink of water, as she was instructed, and sitting back down as she tried not to make her face seem too much like she was holding back a nasty comment. She hadn't really had to eat too many herbs before, being a fairly healthy cat, so it was a newish thing for her.

"Thanks- thank you, Springlight." She mumbled, a little bit better when she settled in and smelled the lavender.

charactersrainy boi finder

♡ back from The Void ♡

☆p.s. you can vm or pm me about comms ☆
Old March 28th, 2024, 04:06 PM

Bump Policy: 72 hours!!
My Mood: Fine

Drizzlecloud
Thunderclan
She/her

The sour, fresh scent of blood caused Drizzlecloud nose to scrunch up in distaste. The scent got closer and closer–along with the warm scent of the nursery, which caused the fur along her neck to stand on end. She lifted herself off of the ground and to her paws just in time, seeing as Stormshadow came bursting into the den–carrying a small ball of fur in his jaws. A kit.

“Place her down on a moss nest for me, please, gently. I’ll grab the necessary herbs to help her… Lick her face and talk to her, keep her awake for me, okay?" Drizzlecloud darted to the herb storage, sweeping up cobwebs, some marigold flowers and a clump of moss. Before returning to the pair, she plunged the moss under the small stream running through her den, thoroughly soaking it before she rushed back to Minnowkit’s aid.

“She’s awake still, right?” Drizzlecloud asked urgently as she dropped her supplies to the ground. “I need to clean her wounds before I can wrap her up… Minnowkit, dear, this will sting a little bit, but I’m just cleaning up your wounds to fend off infection, okay? I promise I will take care of you–I’ll help you.”

[ @Artemis @Moondapple @iliri if you want to be involved here ]

Bump Policy: 72 hours!
Often inactive on weekends!

Click here for my character site!
Old March 29th, 2024, 07:02 PM
Cute but Deadly

Quote:
Drizzlecloud
Thunderclan
She/her

The sour, fresh scent of blood caused Drizzlecloud nose to scrunch up in distaste. The scent got closer and closer–along with the warm scent of the nursery, which caused the fur along her neck to stand on end. She lifted herself off of the ground and to her paws just in time, seeing as Stormshadow came bursting into the den–carrying a small ball of fur in his jaws. A kit.

“Place her down on a moss nest for me, please, gently. I’ll grab the necessary herbs to help her… Lick her face and talk to her, keep her awake for me, okay?" Drizzlecloud darted to the herb storage, sweeping up cobwebs, some marigold flowers and a clump of moss. Before returning to the pair, she plunged the moss under the small stream running through her den, thoroughly soaking it before she rushed back to Minnowkit’s aid.

“She’s awake still, right?” Drizzlecloud asked urgently as she dropped her supplies to the ground. “I need to clean her wounds before I can wrap her up… Minnowkit, dear, this will sting a little bit, but I’m just cleaning up your wounds to fend off infection, okay? I promise I will take care of you–I’ll help you.”

Shadowstorm nodded, then bent down a little to Minnowkit. "You're okay now, little Minnowkit. Drizzlecloud will fix you up."
@Moondapple
Two kits that were sisters had a great destiny; They were destined to make a clan of chaos. One day they ran away to fulfill that destiny. The kit of snow was reborn as star; The kit of dusk was blessed by sun.nThe clan grew and grew every sunrise; The clan flourished over rule of chaos. The clan spread their chaos around the world. Some cats were foolish enough to retaliate; The cats would be doomed to the wrath of Chaosclan. The kits of snow and dusk would never be forgotten; Their legacy would be told by queens to their kits. This is the story of Chaosclan.

Old March 29th, 2024, 09:24 PM

Bump Policy: 1 week (3 days if urgent)
My Mood: Stressed

Quote:
Drizzlecloud
Thunderclan
She/her

Minnowkit felt her small body being placed in a nest of moss. SHe could see one of the medicine cats rush towards her then rush away to get something. When the medicine cat came back her blurry figure soon came into focus when it came closer. She realized it was Drizzlecloud and she was holding a had a dripping ball of moss in her jaws. She briefly heard the medicine cat say she was going to clean her through the pounding of blood in her ears. She let out a small squeak of pain as she felt the cold water from the moss soak her fur. @Artemis
Old March 31st, 2024, 05:33 PM
chasing away dreams

Bump Policy: once a week/48 hours for anything time sensitive
My Mood: Blah

Springlight
long-furred, oriental-shaped, gray-and-orange calico molly with blue eyes; torn right ear
purrks: herbal knowledge - tier 2 | the collector | mind reader | skip the steps[all perm. active; sts for battle training]

This almost seemed to be an occurring thing that happened often; cats busting into the den with random injuries that she couldn’t prospect as something that had happened. Then again, it wasn’t like she wasn’t used to seeing cats come bursting into the den with injuries that battered themselves, more puzzled with how they happened in the first place. Without much hesitation, Springlight hopped herself up onto all fours and trotted over towards the group, eying the kit who seemed to be bleeding profusely from injuries that she didn’t have any clue came from. Either way, it was better to start working and hopefully get this kit all patched up without any possible incidents happening like this again. However, suspicion drew itself into the calico as she eyed the feline who brought Minnowkit into the den, placing herself down as she began to work along Drizzlecloud to cleanse out Minnowkit’s wounds, using her piece of moss from the moss sheet that Sprucepaw thankfully found for the medic duo in case they ran into similar situations like this. “How… did this… happen?” Springlight questioned, her maw muffled by the moss that she was using to clean out Minnowkit’s grisly wounds.

@Omari @Artemis @Moondapple [ very rushed and I apologize for it ]

┏━━━━━━━━━━ ❈ ━━━━━━━━━━┓
Springlight is one of ThunderClan’s current medicine cats.
She has a semi-closed den policy.
Feel free to DM or VM me if you have any questions or concerns!

Please know that my character's personal thoughts and opinions do not reflect my own.
I am simply playing as their character.

My writing often depends on my motivation and therefore due to having autism, I struggle with maintaining focus for writing.
I hope that's understandable.

ThunderClan HealingThunderClan Medicine DenCharacter Biographies

┗━━━━━━━━━━ ❈ ━━━━━━━━━━┛

worm wiggled his way in owo
ghostie is haunting this sig!
surprise! it's velli, several months late. shocker
Old March 31st, 2024, 06:50 PM
Cute but Deadly

Quote:
Originally Posted by iliri View Post

Springlight
long-furred, oriental-shaped, gray-and-orange calico molly with blue eyes; torn right ear
purrks: herbal knowledge - tier 2 | the collector | mind reader | skip the steps[all perm. active; sts for battle training]

This almost seemed to be an occurring thing that happened often; cats busting into the den with random injuries that she couldn’t prospect as something that had happened. Then again, it wasn’t like she wasn’t used to seeing cats come bursting into the den with injuries that battered themselves, more puzzled with how they happened in the first place. Without much hesitation, Springlight hopped herself up onto all fours and trotted over towards the group, eying the kit who seemed to be bleeding profusely from injuries that she didn’t have any clue came from. Either way, it was better to start working and hopefully get this kit all patched up without any possible incidents happening like this again. However, suspicion drew itself into the calico as she eyed the feline who brought Minnowkit into the den, placing herself down as she began to work along Drizzlecloud to cleanse out Minnowkit’s wounds, using her piece of moss from the moss sheet that Sprucepaw thankfully found for the medic duo in case they ran into similar situations like this. “How… did this… happen?” Springlight questioned, her maw muffled by the moss that she was using to clean out Minnowkit’s grisly wounds.

Shadowstorm looked at Springlight. "Bird attack outside the nursery, from what Nightshine, the queen who was there, told me. Something about mag pies and ravens? If you want to know more, Nightshine is over there with her kit, Whitekit, and her adopted kit, Berrykit. Berrykit was was there herself, although I don't believe she wants to talk about it. But you could try her anyways." Shadowstorm flicked his tail over to the trio, who watched what was happening.

Old March 31st, 2024, 08:54 PM

Bump Policy: 1 week (3 days if urgent)
My Mood: Stressed

Quote:
Originally Posted by iliri View Post

Springlight

Minnowkit saw Springlight pad up to her to clean out her wounds. She heard the medicine cat ask what happened and vivid images of it flashed through her head. Her body started to quiver in a panic attack. She stuggled to respond to the medicine cat. "Crow's.... attacked another.... kit I...... protected them...." She gasped out as she struggled to calm down.
@Omari
@Artemis
Old April 4th, 2024, 03:28 PM

Bump Policy: 72 hours!!
My Mood: Fine

Drizzlecloud
Thunderclan
She/her

Drizzlecloud squinted slightly at Nightshine's lips, since she could not hear she often found herself reading the lips of her peers in order to understand what they were saying. “Sorry, Nightshine. I recently lost all of my hearing, so just to be sure that I'm understanding correctly… Whitekit needs to be assessed for possible deafness and Berrykit has experienced something traumatic? With her mother?”

She frowned. She hoped she had understood that last part wrong. Otherwise, she'd have to chat to Bumblestar about that. Mistreatment of kits in the clan was no matter to take lightly after all.

“First, Whitekit.” Drizzlecloud shifted her gaze to the little tom, offering him a smile before she motioned with her tail for him to come closer. Patting her paw on the space before her, she sat down, inviting him to do the same both visually and verbally. “Come sit, kitto.”

[ @Artemis ]

Due to being so focused on the task at hand, she did not hear any of the conversation that followed. Carefully placing the bloodied, dirtied clump of moss to the side, she was about to scoop up a marigold flower into her jaws and began to chew it up into an effective poultice.

The only thing that made her pause was the sudden shake of the kitten's body. “Hey, hey, it's okay, sweet one. You're safe here, we'll fix you right up, we'll keep you safe. Steady your breathing, okay? You've already been so brave today, haven't you? I just need a little more of that bravery from you while we patch you up. You can do it, little warrior.” She purred to Minnowkit, lifting her tail to gently brush it over one of her paws. Her gaze drifted to Shadowstorm for a moment before looking to Springlight. It was only a momentary glance, seeing as Minnowkit had her undivided attention again shortly after.

“I'm going to apply a poultice to your wounds, to keep them clean and to fight off infection. It will sting a little bit, but it's a good kind of sting, one that means the herbs are doing their jobs.” Drizzlecloud explained softly–she found that if you explained what you were doing to someone, they got a little less frightened about the prospect of it all. Especially young cats. Now, she plucked up the marigold flower and began to chew it up. Before she began applying anything, she glanced to Springlight, quietly asking her if she was finished cleaning up the wounds that she was working on.

[ @/Artemis @iliri ]

Bump Policy: 72 hours!
Often inactive on weekends!

Click here for my character site!
Old April 4th, 2024, 06:54 PM
Cute but Deadly

Whiteout stared at the big female cat. What did she want from him? He looked at her, confused.
@Omari