Go Back   Warrior Cats Online > Main Warriors Roleplay > Outskirts > Private Roleplays

Notice
Please make sure to read this important policy change and reminder!

Check out WCO's first ever short story contest!
Allegiances
ThunderClan
Leader: Bumblestar
Deputy: Spiderthroat
Medicine Cat: Wolfpaw
Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

ShadowClan
Leader: Dawnstar
Deputy: Mistlewhisker
Medicine Cat: Mossfreckle
Medicine Cat Apprentice: Grousepaw

RiverClan
Leader: Stormstar
Deputy: Owltalon
Medicine Cat: Berryshine
Medicine Cat Apprentice: Cobwebfern

WindClan
Leader: Twilightstar
Deputy: Crowtooth
Medicine Cat: Lightningstorm
Medicine Cat Apprentice: Rabbitpaw
Recent Threads
Go to first new post A writer's curiosity.
Last post by Crown_Sage
Today 08:24 PM
[p] wait wait, okay hold...
Last post by Crown_Sage
Today 08:20 PM
RiverClan Nursery
by BEAR.
Last post by nyme
Today 08:15 PM
Flickering Chance in the...
Last post by Starphobia
Today 08:09 PM
springlight kit finder...
by iliri
Last post by iliri
Today 08:08 PM

Old September 22nd, 2024, 11:15 PM

Bump Policy: Every 24 hrs, unless my mood is set to Busy.
My Mood: Sick

Default Lighting Shade on Fire (Firepaw training thread)

[Shadeclaw]
Warrior|14 moons|Thunderclan

· · ─────── ·· ─────── · ·

Shadeclaw takes a deep breath. Time to meet his new apprentice. Second apprentice, as it happened to be. He had pondered letting Firepaw and Burningpaw meet and train together, but since he didn't know Firepaw's progress yet, he decided to keep the two private for now. Add that to the fact that he wasn't confident or sure if he could manage both apprentices at the same time.

He's a large cat, with torn ears and scars. There's a large one that's especially noticeable on his face, barely missing his eye. It makes him look rather intimidating and strict.

"Firepaw?" Shadeclaw calls stiffly, poking his head through the apprentice den. After what happened with Burningpaw, he now knew not to wake his apprentices up too early. It was in the afternoon, and just early enough so that they'll have a decent amount of daylight to train.

Tags:
@Starphobia /Firepaw

Last edited by Badwolf; September 22nd, 2024 at 11:17 PM.
Old September 22nd, 2024, 11:54 PM
Obsessed with Zane

Bump Policy: Anytime, please!
My Mood: Sad

Default Re: Lighting Shade on Fire (Firepaw training thread)

╔══ ≪ °❈° ≫ ══╗
Firepaw
Heavily scarred and half-blind she-cat with red fur and a single ocean blue eye.
She/Her | 9 Moons | ThunderClan Apprentice | Insecure
[42/100]
. 。・゜✭・.・✫゜・。.

. 。・゜✭・.・✫゜・。.
Her 7th mentor change since her apprenticeship in ThunderClan. It felt amazing. No it didn't. The red she-cat frowned slightly. All her mentors have either quit, went missing, or... Died. She hoped her new one... Shadeclaw, was it?... Didn't quit. Or go missing. Or die, for that matter.

Firepaw almost instantly perked up at the mere mention of her name, immediately getting to her paws and padding out of the apprentices' den. She poked her head out, searching for a brief moment before her gaze landed on a brown tabby pelt. Her eyes (eye?) brightened and she stepped fully out of the den.

"Yes?" Her voice held a cheerful tone, yet her tail and ears drooped slightly. Surely Shadeclaw wouldn't judge her? He didn't seem too much like the type.
@Badwolf
╚══ ≪ °❈° ≫ ══╝

Please feel free to bump me on any ongoing RPs. I have ADHD and it gets really hard for me to keep track of all my RPs ^^
• • •
Dreamspirit is the current deputy of Alt SkyClan!

IcekitSilentpaw • Mothflame • Firepaw • Daykit • Windkit • Spiritkit • Eveningpaw • Mimickit • Starlingkit • Hiddenpaw • Milkbee • Flickerflame
Character Site
☆Star's Art Shop☆
Old September 23rd, 2024, 12:10 AM

[Shadeclaw]

Shadeclaw notes Firepaw's one eye and heavily scarred features. Although he himself was also scarred, for him, the scars were from stupid mistakes and accidents he had as an apprentice. It may not be that simple for Firepaw. He's not sure whether to feel relieved or nervous at Firepaw's friendly and cheerful voice, so he nods politely.

Shadeclaw clears his throat. His meow is serious but surprisingly gentle, "Before we start training, I want to ask. What did you learn from your previous mentors? And what do you want to learn from me?"

Tags:
@Starphobia /Firepaw
Old September 23rd, 2024, 07:58 AM
Obsessed with Zane

╔══ ≪ °❈° ≫ ══╗
Firepaw
Heavily scarred and half-blind she-cat with red fur and a single ocean blue eye.
[43/100]
. 。・゜✭・.・✫゜・。.

. 。・゜✭・.・✫゜・。.
Firepaw flinched slightly at the mention of her past mentors, then relaxed once she'd realised Shadeclaw meant nothing bad.

"Uhm-" Her gaze moved to beyond Shadeclaw, the trees. blades of grass... Other cats... "I've only been given a short t-territory tour... And a bit of hunting..." She gave a small, nervous smile to her new mentor. She'd... Better make a good first impression. But she shouldn't be too attached. A mentor should only be a stepping stone for the next step in life. They should not be anything to a cat's life. They shouldn't.
But they were.
Was it not?

@Badwolf
╚══ ≪ °❈° ≫ ══╝

Please feel free to bump me on any ongoing RPs. I have ADHD and it gets really hard for me to keep track of all my RPs ^^
• • •

IcekitSilentpaw • Mothflame • Firepaw • Daykit • Windkit • Spiritkit • Eveningpaw • Mimickit • Starlingkit • Hiddenpaw • Milkbee • Flickerflame
Character Site
☆Star's Art Shop☆
Old September 23rd, 2024, 06:43 PM

[Shadeclaw]

If she already had a tour around the territory, that would make things easier. It was still dangerous outside camp right now, after all. Shadeclaw nods, noting it down in his mind. Though he looks scary, he is a shy and gentle cat and really cares about the new apprentice entrusted to him.

"Do you have anything you want to learn today?" He asks. He would like to give the choice over to his apprentice before they start anything.

Tags:
@Starphobia /Firepaw
Old September 24th, 2024, 11:05 AM
Obsessed with Zane

╔══ ≪ °❈° ≫ ══╗
Firepaw
[44/100]
. 。・゜✭・.・✫゜・。.

. 。・゜✭・.・✫゜・。.
Firepaw nodded slowly, a reassurance to herself.

"Ok, well... I know basic hunting... It wouldn't... Be bad to start with b-battle training, right?" Firepaw shot a brief nervous smile at Shadeclaw, shifting the weight on her paws.

@Badwolf
╚══ ≪ °❈° ≫ ══╝

• • •

Character Site
☆Star's Art Shop☆
Old September 24th, 2024, 06:58 PM

[Shadeclaw]

Battle training? Shadeclaw could do that. He wouldn't even have to ask for some other warrior to accompany him for the trip, as they could practice in the camp. He nods. He clears his throat again. Shadeclaw really wasn't used to talking so much.

"Before we start, can you recite the Warrior's Code?" He meows. He, or rather, his mentor, liked to start every lesson with a short recital of the Warrior's Code. Enduring six moons of that led to Shadeclaw memorizing the Code completely, so he wanted to do the same for his apprentices. He flicks his tail encouragingly, or so he tries. He may look more scary than encouraging.

Tags:
@Starphobia /Firepaw

(If you're lazy, you can just write 'she says the warrior code' and we can move on, lol.)

Last edited by Badwolf; September 24th, 2024 at 07:02 PM.
Old September 25th, 2024, 11:20 AM
Obsessed with Zane

╔══ ≪ °❈° ≫ ══╗
Firepaw
She/Her | 9 Moons | + every 21st | ThunderClan Apprentice | Insecure
[47/100]
. 。・゜✭・.・✫゜・。.

. 。・゜✭・.・✫゜・。.
Firepaw blinks and nods. The Warrior's Code? She knows it. One of her previous mentors (Asterwish? Flameclaw?) had told her. She fumbles over a few words every once a while, but she manages. She looks up at Shadeclaw, ears no longer drooping and instead perked up expectantly.

{ @Badwolf }
╚══ ≪ °❈° ≫ ══╝

• • •

Character Site
☆Star's Art Shop☆
Old September 25th, 2024, 07:15 PM

[Shadeclaw]
Warrior|15 moons|Thunderclan

"Very good." Shadeclaw meows. He praise sounds more stern than gentle, though not on purpose. He stretches his legs and neck, and flexes his claws before he starts.

"Claw swipe," he swipes the air with both front paws; "Bite," he pretends to bite down on the muzzle of an opponent; "Roll," he belly rolls once on the ground, pretending to evade an attack, "Kick," and before he stands up, he mimes kicking an opponent with his hind legs.

Shadeclaw jumps back onto all fours quickly. He then looks at Firepaw to see if she understood. He isn't much of a talker, which must be evident by now. He only gestures to her to try it out herself.

Tags:
@Starphobia /Firepaw
Old Today, 06:41 PM
Obsessed with Zane

╔══ ≪ °❈° ≫ ══╗
Firepaw
She/Her | 9 Moons | + every 21st | ThunderClan Apprentice | Insecure
[49/100]
. 。・゜✭・.・✫゜・。.

. 。・゜✭・.・✫゜・。.
Firepaw gives a smile at Shadeclaw's praise. She was off to a good start.
She listens closely at Shadeclaw's words and demonstration. Alright. She knew how this worked, right? She's gotten a basic idea of what battle training was like.

She swipes at the air with a paw, though it looks more like she was hunting than fighting.

She knew about biting. She bites prey to kill it. She's bitten plenty of tails when she was a kit. She mimics a bite at the air, flinching slightly at the clack her teeth made when they collided.

She shook her fur and shifted her paws before dropping to the ground and attempting to mimic the roll Shadeclaw had demonstrated, which wasn't great, but it worked out.

Firepaw then kicked outwards with her hind legs, stumbling as she did so. SHe scrambled back on her paws, ears pressed against her head and tail curling around one of her hind paws. She merely glanced at Shadeclaw.

That was horrible, what if he think she isn't worthy of being a warrior?
No, no. She was overthinking. He would never. Would he?

{ @Badwolf }
╚══ ≪ °❈° ≫ ══╝

• • •

Character Site
☆Star's Art Shop☆