by Rani
Last post by Spider-in-the-corner
Today 09:50 PM
Happy mothers day!!!
Last post by Kacey!
Today 09:49 PM

Old March 4th, 2024, 11:11 PM
Queen of Pinnepeds

Status: Neck deep in wild animals at work and reports at Uni!
Bump Policy: 5-7 days before bumping please, Ive got work lol
My Mood: Sleepy

Default Re: ShadowClan Medicine Cat's Den

Bleedingkit
Shadowclan Kit | He/Him | 6 Weeks | Just a Scratch

New-Mom was really nice, much better then Rosa-not-your-mother but he was kinda confused by her words. Heart-breaker? That sounded mean Bleedingkit wasnt going to break hearts he promised! Well, promised silently, he knew better then to interrupt adults talking. The other confusing part was the 17. Seventeen!?!?!?!?! Did Bleedinkit have seventeen siblings now, was he understanding that right?!?! The little tom was in a state of stunned shock for a moment about that, but still leaned up into the affectionate grooming unconsciously soaking up the care.

As a side effect he completely missed the scolding about his name and Dawnstars nickname! Whoops! Sorry miss leader but its not like you actually gave him your real name ever still so the little baby didnt know any better!

What he did hear was the 'warnings' about Slytiger.

Abject. Horror.

The little toms face fell, blue eyes widened and little jaw dropped as his ears flattened and tail tucked. This place had been so cool so far but there was a tiger-cat here (who was obviously not as cool as Miss Tiger) who ATE CATS! WHO ATE CATS THAT LOOKED LIKE BLEEDING AND SO HAD A PELT LIKE HIM!!!!!

The frozen shock would last until Dawnstar left until the violently wobbling kitten (his normal level of twitching having kicked up with the 'revelations') would suddenly let out a squeak of fear before diving into Lostsparks belly to hide. His new Mamas fluffy fur would protect him from the evil Slytiger!

@Undertaker @Rose (TAKER! YOU TRAUMATIZED HIM THE RUMORS ARE GONNA BE YOUR FAULT I STG!!)

Last edited by Rani; March 4th, 2024 at 11:12 PM.
Old March 5th, 2024, 10:20 AM

Bump Policy: Every few hours, I usually try to respond as quickly as I can
My Mood: Amused

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rose View Post

[ @eris - Sootkit ]

Foggy amber eyes drifted towards the Medicine Den's entrance as a considerably tinier Darkfall made themselves known. Huh. Lostspark hadn't seen this one in quite some time. She stared back at him in silence as he stared at her in silence, neither budging. Though, considering, Sootkit had probably heard the rumors by now - that she was blind, unable to see, rendered sightless. Lostspark didn't mind the claims, they only furthered her own ambitions, in the end, for her to appear relatively harmless to others until she was bearing down on them, fangs around their necks. And by then, of course, it would be far too late.

Finally Sootkit spoke, and Lostspark inclined her head in a returned, silent acknowledgement. "Hello," she responded simply, turning back to sorting herbs. "Took you quite a while to get here, hm?" Lostspark prodded verbally, but then lifted her shoulders in a careless shrug. "No matter, though. At least you're not the last of your litter to greet me. Larkkit has yet to even look at me." A slow smile tipped the corners of her mouth upward as she peered over her shoulder at the dark-furred kit in her den. "I do not mind the wait, however. It is understandable."

[ @Demeter - Howlingkit / @Dark - Darkfall | -1 Stinging Nettle ]

Lostspark stood in the dark of the Medicine Den, shoulders tensed, back to the den entrance, something stabbing at her heart with fervent energy. Howlingkit's words were quiet, barely a whisper, spoken not for Lostspark's ears, but the Medicine Cat heard them nonetheless.

Papa… I don’t wanna, what if she hurts me?

Was that how Howlingkit saw her? Did her daughter really believe Lostspark would hurt her? Something akin to pain thrashed inside Lostspark, weeping tears of blood. An internal wound, one with no hope of healing, no road to recovery.

Jaw clenched, Lostspark stared down at her paws in silence, reigning in her scrambled emotions as Darkfall spoke to their daughter. Letting out a slow exhale, the Medicine Cat schooled her features into a mask of stoic calm. She hadn't been meant to overhear any of that anyway. Turning when the pair entered her den and announced themselves, the lithe grey feline took a moment to scrutinize Darkfall, scouring him for injuries, wounds, anything at all, nothing ever, who knew?

It could mean nothing good that Howlingkit's ear was hurting her - that was an internal problem, there was very little Lostspark could do for it. Striding forward, Lostspark approached her kin, having still not said a word. Gently, she lifted her paws to attempt to angle Howlingkit's head towards the sunlight seeping in past the entrance, peering down at the problematic ear in question. She wasn't exactly sure what she was looking for - but checking beforehand if it wasn't some debris stuck causing her daughter pain couldn't hurt. What had Elmshadow told her? 'Internal infections are usually noted with high fevers, body aches, and delirium.'

Pulling back slightly, the former outsider met Howlingkit's gaze to gauge the pain in her eyes. This was probably the most silent Howlingkit had been thus far in Lostspark's presence, and that itself was slightly alarming. Figures that Lostspark would grow used to the constant venom her daughter spat at her. Lowering her paws to the ground again, the Medicine Cat soundlessly rose to her paws, turned, and walked back to her herb storage.

Grabbing the only thing Lostspark was certain would help, she brought it back to Howlingkit - the stem of a stinging nettle plant. Thankfully, the herbalist had already gone through the procedure of removing the hairs that caused rather unfortunate itches. "You should have come to me before." There was a note of scolding in Lostspark's voice, but she said nothing more after that. The last thing she wished to do was irk her daughter even more. "Chew on this, please." Was what she said finally, pushing the stem towards the grey tabby kitten in front of her.

[ @blxze. - Flashpaw ]

Lostspark sighed softly. "I'm sorry, Flashpaw." She murmured, padding forward, head bowing in an attempt to lick the top of the apprentice's head reassuringly. "It will not stop you from being a warrior." She leaned back to look the apprentice in the eye. "In fact, this will give you something to push yourself forward with, to prove yourself, you hear me?" Offering Flashpaw a kind smile, Lostspark inclined her head. "If you ever require training, please do come find me, I will help you."

[ @Lewolfers - Nightwolf / @GoldenRavenWings - Poppypaw | -1 Marigold, -2 Cobwebs ]

"Where else would I be?" Lostspark grumbled the rhetorical question to herself in quiet annoyance as she shoved herself to her paws and out of her nest. Skies, could she never get a moment of peace around here? What was it with ShadowClan and the constant urge to bleed themselves dry? "What happened to her?" The Medicine Cat sighed out as she grabbed a couple herbs and walked over.

Placing a paw against the unconscious apprentice, Lostspark began to check for the reason behind the apprentice's lack of response. Pain? Broken bones? Had she hit her head? Injured herself? Patching the external wounds with marigold and cobwebs, Lostspark waited for Nightwolf to give her a reason for this disaster.

[ @GoldenRavenWings - Flickerlight / @/Fawn<3 - Mossfreckle | -3 Cobwebs]

Amber eyes flickered up to Flickerlight with clear, unfiltered annoyance. "I don't know where the hell you got Bumblestar from, but you should count yourself lucky that Dawnstar's kept you alive after your foolish behavior." The Medicine Cat said coldly, and then walked briskly over to her cobweb storage. "Take this if that's all you came for." She grumbled, offering him a wad of cobwebs.

[ @furrensic - Squirrelpaw ]

"Sit down in an empty nest." Lostspark sighed as she looked up from the mossballs she'd been rolling together. Walking over to the nervous apprentice, the Medicine Cat peered down at her with mild curiosity. "What about your paw troubling you? How does it feel?"

"She was caught by a hawk, and then dropped from a pretty good height," he tells her, "I wasnt sure on how to move her without knowing what was broken, so I laid her as flat as possible on a branch and dragged her here," he says, he isnt a medicine cat, he doesn't know what other information she could need so he just told her everything

@Rose

"UNTIL I THREW DOWN MY ENEMY AND SMOTE HIS RUIN UPON THE MOUNTAINSIDE -GANDALF THE WHITE
NIGHTWOLF SHADOWCLAN
24 MOONS
LARGE BLACK TABBY

BOULDERPAW RIVERCLAN
9 MOONS
GREY STRIPED TABBY
Old March 5th, 2024, 06:24 PM
ruthlessness is mercy.

Bump Policy: 4 days [time sensitive: 2 days]
My Mood: Queenly

SHE/HER
Purrks: Silver Tongue [Inactive]

[ @Dark , @Rose ]

Howlingkit doesn’t muster the words she thought of saying. She goes blank as she stares at her mother’s approaching figure. She looks at her then her Papa. Why. He wasn’t injured…was he? Howling turns towards her father, also scanning him for injuries same way her mother did. As alike that Howlingkit hated it. Claws digging into the ground as she bit her tongue for now.

She angles Howling’s head to look in her ear, the kitten is visibly shaking slightly. She was in too much pain to hiss at her mother right now. A baby. That is how she felt, a cowardly baby. That is what that starcat claimed she was and now it was true. Howling could only avoid her issues for so long before they became her. Taking on her skin and not letting go. It brought anger to the surface yet her fear of the scarred shecat took over grew as she came back after departing for a short time. Something in her mouth and placing it down.

You should have come to me before.” The words of her mother were direct. Meant to scold her in a sense. Yet Howlingkit only felt a sense of shame. It caused tears to form in her ears. “I’m sorry….” A whisper escapes her lips. A sorrowful, pain filled apology towards her. Another wave of pain hits her, causing the kitten to once again wince in pain. The crumbling image she tried to maintain now gone in an instant.

Howlingkit is silent, yet unsure of the herb placed before her. She gives her father, even her mother a look of suspicion, about the nettle. What if she trying to poison her? What if her really hated Howling? Was she really that terrible…? Yet she follows instructions, picking it up in her mouth and chewing it. Dark grey maw slowing down as she tried to bear the taste of it.

Howlingkit closes her eyes. Trying to ignore the smell of the den and cats round her. She feels cornered. Parents having their full attention on her and her stupidity. Upon opening her eyes…nothing appeared. Nothing was left. What…? The herb was supposed to do this right? Right?! This was normal right?! The words that leave her maw are shaken, fear filled. “Lostspark…I can’t see

[ Misfortune: Dulled Senses.
- Eye Sight for 7 Days ]

I would've died for your sins
Instead, I just died inside
And you deserve prison, but you won't get time

--
✰ [ stag’s carrd ]✰

kat sneaks away from aries... and runs into carmen
Old March 7th, 2024, 09:02 PM
too busy drawing cats.

Bump Policy: whenever :p
My Mood: Annoyed

ShadowClan Re: ShadowClan Medicine Cat's Den

Alderblossom
Agatha Kitty + Well Insulated
a pretty, dappled tortie-and-white she-cat with deep amber eyes.

____

Alderblossom slunk into the den, her amber eyes narrowing against the gloominess.

´´Lostspark?´´ The tortie called out. ´´Mossfreckle?´´

The she-cat stood at the entrance to the medicine den, not putting any weight on one of her hind legs, as it had been dislocated by Redhawk. She bled profusely from a claw mark on her face. It was just below her eye and carried on down across her muzzle.

[ @Rose // @Fawn<3 - I don´t mind whichever cat treats her, as long as she gets healed lol. Also, don´t know if you saw, but in her healing form, I meant to put dislocated hind leg instead of sprained hind paw. I edited it, though. ]

''say you can't sleep? baby, i know. mm, it's that me espresso.'' - sabrina carpenter, espresso

Characters W/ Purrks

Larkswoop: Flock Together Tier 2, Beefed Up Tier 3, Lyrebird´s Lullaby
Alderblossom: Agatha Kitty, Well Insulated
Bluepaw: The Collector
Old March 7th, 2024, 11:24 PM
yippee!!!

Bump Policy: 4 days / 1 if time sensitive
My Mood: Kingly

SQUIRRELPAW
she/her. 9 moons. small russet molly with brown markings and yellow eyes.

squirrelpaw practically deflates at the sigh, shrinking in place as she shuffles over to an empty nest. i'm definitely bothering her..ohh my.., she thinks, frown only growing. "oh.." she murmurs, half tempted to just tell lostspark that it was her own imagination thinking she had something with her paw - so she can leave!! arghvdhh this is!! awkward!! she wishes she had someone to speak for her.

"w-well..it's just..m-my left paw..pad..is - is..numb..? a - a little.." she starts off, "it's..b-been like..this for...for..maybe..a- a moon.." a part of her wonders if it was because of the whole snow and ice incident. "...a little..after..I..got my - my..paw..st-stuck in..a..h-hhole..filled with..heavy..sn-snow." she adds on sadly.

[ @Rose ]

·characters· •pronouns.cc•

bump after 96 hours / 4 days
Old March 8th, 2024, 03:44 PM
*rattles cage* LEMME OUT

Bump Policy: once every 3 days
My Mood: Sleepy

Darkfall

Shadow Fiend: Inactive | Beefed Up (T3) | Ultimate Predator: Inactive

Darkfall took note of the two female’s stares. No, nothing was wrong with him this time, he was strictly here for Howlingkit. Even if there were something wrong with him, he’d likely have taken care of it himself before coming in here. It just… it wasn’t the same. He wanted to give Larkfire as much space as she needed in order to find herself. She had been very clear that she didn’t need him for the process, and he was not about to force it.

The huge tom carefully watched his daughter as she prepared to take the herb. It was clear that she was nervous, hell, she was visibly shaking. He wished she wasn’t so uncomfortable around her mother, after all, Larkfire loved each and every one of their kits a lot. Laying his tail across her back in an attempt to comfort her as she took the herb. Hopefully this would do something to help. Wait a minute…

She couldn’t see. SHE COULDN’T SEE. At his daughter’s words, the large tom’s hackles raised and his eyes flashed with barely masked rage. Just what in the hell did Larkfire give their child that she couldn’t see!? He brought their daughter in her to be healed, not to be harmed further! Opening his mouth, he prepared to berate his former mate for her neglgigence before catching himself. He didn’t need to yell. He didn’t need to overreact. Larkfire would never intentionally harm their child, he knew that, it was just a brief moment of frustration that overtook him.

Bright blue eyes closed for a moment as he attempted to ground himself. ’Deep breaths, Darkfall. Deep breaths.’ One breath turned into two, which led to three, until he reached the count of ten. Better. That was better.

Having taken the moment to calm himself down, he opened his eyes and drew closer to where Howlingkit was, pointiningly ignoring Larkfire for the moment. ”Howlingkit,” He called to her softly, leaning down to properly inspect her ”It’s okay, my love. You’re mother and I will figure this out, alright?” He then casted his eyes up towards the medicine cat, attempting to mask the suspicion in his gaze before asking in a flat tone ”Right, Larkfire?”.

Basic Cat Genetics|Dark's Collection of VAs|
My OC Q&A!
velli lurked here
Old March 9th, 2024, 01:51 PM
Moonraven's brother

Bump Policy: 3 days

@Fawn<3
Dawnstar's amber eyes found the medicine cat as they walked up to her. He didn't excuse the usual nervousness he always tried to hide when facing her. She watched him as took stock of her wounds, she did her best not to tense to much at the close contact. There was a reason Dawnstar had learned some basic medical knowledge, at least enough to stem bleeding and infection. Most of the wounds she acquired were usually only flesh deep, so long as it was reachable not life-threatening or bone-breaking, she could avoid the medicine den.

The leader wasn't used to all this close or physical contact unless it was in the heat of battle, or she was aiding someone from a battle. Her time as clan leader left her isolated from the clan to a point, both physically and mentally. Her paranoia only made it worse, which is one of the reasons she only chose those she trusted most for the rank of medicine cat. In the unlikelihood that she needed attention, her brain wouldn't go into this hyper alert state and assume the worst like she was now.

Honestly, from young up till now, Dawnstar's never been targeted or harmed by any ShadowClan medicine. Logically, she knew she didn't have any reason to be threatened by them, regardless of her level of trust with them. But trama created the most abnormal worries. It probably because she left herself in a state of vunerablily with medics or something like that. Dawnstar had yet finish self-diginosing all her many traumas and issues with herself.

Dawnstar tattered ears perked while her amber glare followed Mossfreckle as the cat walked off. He returned not long after and began applying polticue to her wounds. She observed silently, ignoring the way her muscles twitched underneath his careful touch. The prompt to shut her eyes was met with a raised lip and a tail lash, but as he began to apply his paste without waiting for her follow the order, Dawnstar growled softly but did as was told despite all her instincts telling her otherwise.

Her powerful muscles coiled underneath her thick, ready for a fight that would never come. Mossfreckle was done quickly and out of her space. She surveyed the work that she could see. It didn't look any less than Elmshadow's work, not perfect but not bad. He worked quickly and efficiently and that's all she needed.

"Either Lostspark's training is going well or she didn't pick as senselessly as I thought she did." Dawnstar meowed and then departed. Compliment, insult, perhaps both Mossfreckle could take it as they wanted.

@Rose @SuspiciousMindz

Ugh, what a chore. She dropped Shadefrost's body off on her way to camp. She didn't see the need to lug him back to camp with her and Hawkbite. The large dark tabby had thought for a moment that she might break a leg coming down into the ravine with the dead weight on her back. But somehow she made it. Those cobwebs she had placed on him must not have stayed completely in place cause she still felt blood soaking into her pelt.

"Daughter, come fix my Commander for me." Dawnstar called as soon as set foot in the den. She glanced around for a spare bed then went through the hassle of getting Hawkbite off her back without agitating his neck. The enormous she-cat dropped into a low stretch once Hawkbite was off her back.

"From what I can gather, he decided to go play in ThunderClan with Shadefrost and was caught by Spiderthroat, who killed Shadefrost, but was kind enough to leave Hawkbite alive. His neck and shoulder seem to be the worst, didn't look fatal to me but you're the expert. Hawkbite was unconscious when I found him so might wanna check his head too." Dawnstar grunted, giving her pelt a quick wash with her tongue, which did little to clean up the blood on her pelt.

"I have to go bury Shadefrost, and inform the clan they're not allowed over ThunderClan's border from now on." Dawnstar didn't stick around long, just had to drop Hawkbite off she had more stuff to do. She was a tad bit sore about Shadefrost but at the same time knew he'd get himself killed one way or another with him constantly favoring ego over brains. Such a waste of potential.

Purrks
Dawnstar: Beefed Up Tier 3 || Mindreader
Leechscar: Master Scout || Ultimate Predator

Dawnstar is the leader of ShadowClan and will shred you if you enter her den. She has a semi-closed den policy.
ShadowClan Resources ||| Dawnstar ||| ||| Kit Curriculum Finder
Old March 10th, 2024, 08:24 PM
work is never done

Bump Policy: every 4 days

Tehehehe, Smokekit never went into mama's den when she wasn't around! This was so cool!

As he poked around the empty den, something colorful caught his attention near the back. It was a flower! With bright, purple flowers and a funny smell that made his nose itch. Smokekit had the overwhelming urge to chew on it, and so he did - tearing the flower and its petals into pieces and consuming a fair amount of the plant in the process.

From there, he dinked around the storage area - mostly just making a mess as he played with various leaves and stems, before he started to slow down. His stomach was churning weirdly, and he didn't feel so good...

Smokekit hunched forward, involuntarily retching over some of his mom's plants. He felt really bad, he didnt mean too! He'd say his sorry, but mama still wasn't back yet and he...

He tried to crawl away from the herbs, finding it hard to walk. He was disoriented, stumbling with each step until he collapsed and retched again. His body was shaking, and he was only faintly aware of this... what was happening?? Mama??

[ @Rose @Fawn<3 ]

wolfhivewolfhive roleplaystc additional training
deceased charactersroleplay rules
Old March 10th, 2024, 11:41 PM
work is never done

Bump Policy: every 4 days

He tried to crawl away from the herbs, finding it hard to walk. He was disoriented, stumbling with each step until he collapsed and retched again. His body was shaking, and he was only faintly aware of this... what was happening?? Mama??

... The shaking only tensified, Smokekit consumed by a feverish flame that only spurred his nausea. But he felt too weak to expel the toxins that flooded his system, too weak to keep his head up... where was mama? or papa, even? he thought, mama might be more likely to come, but he missed his dad..

Smokekit sank down against the den floor, drool uncontrollably oozing from the side of his mouth as he gave in to the overwhelming darkness and pain. all he wanted was his parents to hold him.. but he was alone.

[ @Dark @Rose for u boos <3 he officially gone ]

wolfhivewolfhive roleplaystc additional training
deceased charactersroleplay rules

Last edited by BEAR.; March 10th, 2024 at 11:41 PM.
Old March 11th, 2024, 08:42 PM
live, laugh, love ♛

Bump Policy: 48 Hours
My Mood: Lazy

[ @Undertaker - Dawnstar / @Rani - Bleedingkit ]

Oh. Dawnstar had instilled that legendary fear into Bleedingkit, and it'd barely been a few minutes. Well then, that was done, and there was nothing she could do now, innit? Shuffling a little to accommodate the violently trembling Bleedingkit as he dove under her - she did not want to sit on him, after all - the Medicine Cat sighed. "You had to say that, didn't you?" She said, but there was only amusement in her tone. Bleedingkit would get over it. Or he would live in constant fear of Slytiger until who knows when, but that was a problem for later Lostspark.

In the end, all she did was wave her tail in farewell as her mother departed, followed by an; "If that itch keeps bugging you, come see me!"

[ @Demeter - Howlingkit / @Dark - Darkfall ]

Howlingkit… could not see? For a few moments, Lostspark just remained there, frozen in place, wondering if the fates were taunting her. Again. ‘What do you mean?’ She almost questioned. But she knew what her daughter meant. She knew, better than most, what her daughter meant – what her daughter felt, because being blind was no simple thing. Her gaze instantly snapped to Darkfall, heartrate tripping over itself with disbelief at the sight of his raised hackles, the anger that flashed across his gaze.

And who, other than she, would he be angry at? There was just her, and she had already tugged at his heartstrings a few days prior. No doubt, he would find it in him to lash out now. So Lostspark hardened her heart, spine going stiff with disbelief. Did he truly think she would – no, she had already. She’d made that wish, that bargain with Wolverine, and it had hurt her litter. But she had not done it on purpose, had not meant for it to happen. This… this blindness she knew was not her fault. Not this time.

She turned to Darkfall. To speak aloud her thoughts. “Howlingkit’s blindness is not my fault. I know what Stinging Nettle stalk does. What it does not do is blind cats.” The Medicine Cat exhaled slowly, reigning in her ranging emotions. “We will figure it out, yes. But for next time, Howlingkit, you should know better. You ought to have come to me earlier, before your ear infection could have reached such a bad point. Additionally, you are on denrest. You’re not leaving this den until I say so, Howlingkit.”

The herbalist turned to her daughter, because she could already practically feel the onslaught of impending accusations. Howlingkit was one to address fully. There would be no beating around the bush here. “I know what you think now. I know what you feel of me, little one. But I am not the one hurting you, it is never my goal to hurt any of you, Sundew,” Lostspark whispered as she bent her head to attempt to touch her daughter’s forehead with her muzzle. The Medicine Cat sat back and opened her arms, a question and an offer for Howlingkit if her daughter wished to accept. “If you keep going on like this, you are hurting yourself.” And whether Howlingkit were to accept her offered embrace or not, Lostspark would soften her voice to a murmur. “I am here to aid you, Howlingkit. All you have to do is ask.”

[ Will be working out the rest of the Med Den replies tomorrow or day after o7 ]

Lostspark is ShadowClan’s Medicine Cat.

Last edited by Rose; March 11th, 2024 at 08:49 PM.