Go Back   Warrior Cats Online > Main Warriors Roleplay > RiverClan > RiverClan's Trials

Allegiances

ThunderClan
Leader: Bumblestar
Deputy: Spiderthroat
Medicine Cats:
 Drizzlecloud, Springlight

ShadowClan
Leader
Dawnstar
Deputy
: Mistlewhisker
Medicine Cat: Mossfreckle

Medicine Cat Apprentice: Grousepaw

RiverClan
Leader
: Fadingsun
Deputy:
Dusklion
Medicine Cat: Mistyshard

Medicine Cat Apprentice:
Berrypaw

WindClan
Leader
Twilightstar
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Lightningstorm
Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

Recent Threads
On the Wings of a Dream......
by Rizo
Last post by Silverfur & Co
Today 03:23 PM
WindClan Deputy...
Last post by Myling
Today 03:19 PM
ThunderClan Territory
by Fawn
Last post by Silverfur & Co
Today 03:02 PM
Prey/Training question
by Windy
Last post by SpiritedWarrior
Today 03:00 PM

Old June 16th, 2024, 02:56 AM

Status: may have forgotten some rps so please bump me if needed!
Bump Policy: Two days time sensitive / five days all other
My Mood: Distracted

RiverClan The Starpoint

The Starpoint is where Fadingstar will hold meetings. It's a tall, pointy rock that juts out over the camp. From the top, a cat can see far off into the distance. It takes effort to climb up here, so the Starpoint is not scalable by kits or young apprentices.
Fadingsun is currently RiverClan's leader. He has an open den policy; his den can be found here. If you have any questions or concerns about RiverClan, or any plots to propose, feel free to leave me a VM or DM! Please do not take my characters' IC opinions as reflective of my own.
Old June 16th, 2024, 03:02 AM

Status: may have forgotten some rps so please bump me if needed!
Bump Policy: Two days time sensitive / five days all other
My Mood: Distracted

Default Re: The Starpoint

High Rank Announcement [#hrannouncement]

It certainly felt strange to be calling a meeting here; they'd barely been here a day. It had taken time to find a suitable place for a new camp, but once they had he finally started to relax. It felt... nice, in a way, to not have to worry about being attacked and harassed. They could just exist here for a while.

Maybe, if it proved to be nothing but peaceful, they'd stay here for good. That dream, of course, would soon be dashed.

This moon's meeting was long overdue; as much as he was sure his whole Clan could sleep for half a moon, they weren't going to stop acting like a Clan just because they were in a different place. "Let all cats gather here for a Clan meeting!"

[ If anyone has any ceremony request forms to submit, please get them in ASAP! ]

( @Dust @Dark @dino. @appariitiion @Jade @wolfie @beau @furrensic @Dirtfur @Estelle @Silverware @The Kitty. @Abyssopelagic @gs29513 @Astraea @Peril @Sklee @JackHunt_17 @iliri @Frozen Reign @interloper2 @poppy @Fritter @Wintersun @starry @Tiabirb @elswhere @Weekend-Wondering @Beetlenose @Swiftheart <3 @nyx @Galaxy_ @Ian @Apollo. @taillow @Bean @Tecumori @SpiritWolf_yt @sol. @MockingRabbit @Kedamono @Rose @glitch @occultation @Caspian @Streamtail @Red Dawn @Fernwillow @Starii @Dakotaa @lem~ @wendigo @hermeswind @Spookez. @SeonghwasBunnyEars @ophelia @Ymir @FruitBatz @redshiftreign @Frosted pelt @Cinnamon~ @Eden @Morrigan @Cornbread1233 @Snowyfeathr @Minkuu @Katiethewolfchild @roo! @ashtuft @Spider-in-the-corner @tulin @Carrot @DarkGold @SunsetWhisker @Ladiebugg @ChaosBringer. @silver. @Neptune. @Wyv3rn @Saki @RavensCall @Sleek @Theodore_510 @braveleopard. @paris @leopardheart00 @Moonlit @LunaStar22 @Fish @Hestia! @CapriSunx @Mica @hawkboi @_*LAutnhaesntaar*_ @spoon_ @Blueberry^^^Galaxy @19796 @Pumpkin Latte @Kuwu @endlesshax @Samantha @Desert Rain Frog @finley !! @Firestar512 @tinypaws @.Sunshine. @indiebee @Moon Shark @Kieran. @lys.luvbot @lesbianism @Naila @chickadee @arrow. @Marigoldwhisper @Luminous @Mizu @Myling @f0rg0tt3n_v0id @zBlaze @Beanz @Epiales @alec @IntrovertIRL @Never @Bluue @Butternose @ellie @kittycatburmise @JellyMoons @squidz @Lillexcore @ashstar1 @Yoshdo @RoboPrism @Dolomedes @Tallstar @Littlesun0112 @Fits @zozelen @Moondapple @bramblemask @Blazing @JuniperSeed @20874 @XxIndigoxX @DaffodilFlight @Seamrog @IDIOTICBEAN101 @PoisonOrchid @lark. @Wavesong @burntToast @Goopysharkboi @rubberRatroom @constellation @Hollyheart of thunder @DragonloverWV @interloper5 @lionparty25 @sleepyyjax @sootflame @kenjaku @Onion Sandwich @WebsiteKitty )

Fadingsun is currently RiverClan's leader. He has an open den policy; his den can be found here. If you have any questions or concerns about RiverClan, or any plots to propose, feel free to leave me a VM or DM! Please do not take my characters' IC opinions as reflective of my own.
Old June 16th, 2024, 03:07 AM
revenge is a fools game

Bump Policy: once a week/every 7 days
My Mood: Yeehaw

jayfrost gathered under the new floodstone replacement at fadingsuns call. the tabby still didnt think highly of their new leader, he was irrational, too hot headed and his heart was simply not in the right place, but riverclan was riverclan. riverclan was home. no matter how badly he had wished and begged for it to not be.
tabbied tail wrapped around light paws, and the tom sat through the uncomfortable itch and sting of his still untreated injuries. there hadnt been time. it didnt matter.

"i wish things were different, but it werent us who changed."

━━━━━━━━
Old June 16th, 2024, 03:18 AM
The_legendairy_Cowstar

Bump Policy: Any time hehe
My Mood: Aggressive

Garlic Feather
Purrks; Just a scratch| Beefed up tier 3|
He-Him { River Clan } Warrior

GarlicFeather blinked as a meeting was called, moving toward it he kept the rock he’d found along the way with him. He wasn’t bringing it as some emotional support rock, no that rock had been lost. Such a shame. This rock was simply too pretty to be left all on it’s own. Shaking his head to clear his mind he seated himself and perked his ears. Admittedly GarlicFeather was still tired but that wasn’t any different from any other cat.

(Rushed post)

Heya! If you’re interested in rping feel free to message me whenever! I’m also lf help with rping better!
All pixel art used is credited here!
Rp tracker/Finder!
My Characters!
Art store: here
Formerly: | The-legendary-cowstar | Spider-Cow
Hello! Sometimes I'll be a little busy or get sick or not have access to my technology/Laptop so my apologies if I forget to reply or do something!
Old June 16th, 2024, 05:05 AM
'What the Shrimp?!'

Status: Alligator bites are focused on the down stroke of their bite. YOU CAN HOLD THEIR MOUTH SHUT. [YAY]
Bump Policy: Whenever I am needed, speaketh my name and I shall arrive.
My Mood: Welcoming

Skyfall and Moonpaw quietly stayed together as they gathered with the others. Crowglow and Grimpaw also gathered. Daze was still with them because he was not giving up.
Old June 16th, 2024, 05:45 AM
miraculous (MLB) obsessed

Bump Policy: Whenever I'm available!
My Mood: Adorable

Quote:
Originally Posted by alec View Post
jayfrost gathered under the new floodstone replacement at fadingsuns call. the tabby still didnt think highly of their new leader, he was irrational, too hot headed and his heart was simply not in the right place, but riverclan was riverclan. riverclan was home. no matter how badly he had wished and begged for it to not be.
tabbied tail wrapped around light paws, and the tom sat through the uncomfortable itch and sting of his still untreated injuries. there hadnt been time. it didnt matter.

Marigoldkit
She, Her\Kit\7 moons/Riverclan
"Keep your head up! You need to look at the world around you!"

Purrks: Dreamwalker [ACTIVE] Chill of Death [ACTIVE]

· · ─────── ·· ─────── ·

(If this post wasn't ever supposed to be open, jay can ignore marigold!)
Long hard days of traveling. Marigoldkit had walked on her own, finding that she finally had the capability to do so. She wasn't fast by any means, in face she was horribly slow. She had to break into a trot every so often just to keep from falling miserably behind.

Now, with sore paws and rocks cutting mercilessly at her paw pads, Marigoldkit was more than ready for a large nap. She couldn't keep her eyes open, and she might just topple over if... Oh stars, a clan meeting.

Was she still not meant to attend those? Did she even want to? Would somecat be brutally murdered by a rock or something? Marigoldkit shivered her teeth bitting down in a clench. Hazel eyes scanned the rock filled area feverishly. Somecat familiar, please, please, please, please. An oddly injured cat came into view with pale fur that held a blue-ish sheen. Oh, it was Mr. Shiny! Hopefully he wouldn't mind company, and if she stayed by him then perhaps he could tell her whether or not she should be here.

"Hello, Mr--- UHHHHHH JAYFROST. It's so good to see you! How've you been feeling? Anything hurt? Have those medicine cats patched you up yet?" Her eyes flicked around camp. Maybe she could find some herbs around here if it's really needed, but she didn't wanna step on anycats toes. "You don't need to answer those questions, it's okay! Uh, mind if I sit next to you? My paw pads are screaming but I'm sure they'll be alright. Stuff like that builds character, right? Plus, I might, maybe, perhaps, be an apprentice soon... And I didn't wanna burden any warrior to carry a cat as big as me."

❝Whatever will be, will be. Don't care what anyone else thinks.❞
-When You Grow Up, Your Heat Dies

Deerspark Relations Finder!
Magpiepaw Relations/Mentor Finder!
My Art Shop!
Old June 16th, 2024, 06:25 AM
Master of bad jokes

Bump Policy: 2 days or 1 day if time sensitive. I am very forgetful
My Mood: Queenly

Falconflight
Riverclan warrior
Purrk: Heightened Perception-Sight(inactive)

Falconflight gathered at...the new meeting place apparently...it felt weird thinking of it like that. Was this their new home? No, it was just temporary...but for how long? He needed to stop thinking too much, it wasn't good for him. Now that his sister was home everything would be better, well, somethings would be better. There were still many more cats he had to find...if they were still alive, that was.

OPEN

Nightgaze kit finder!

Please tap on the eggs and small dragons!^^

Old June 16th, 2024, 06:48 AM
여상님 생일 축하해요!

Status: I speak English, Thai, Korean. I'm learning Spanish
Bump Policy: Anytime <3
My Mood: In Love

` @squidz

Willowpaw padded up to her mentors side.

Weepingpaw padded forward.

Sweetsap watched with Softkit

"If this moment is our wave. Dont' be afraid, face it with more strength"
- ATEEZ, WAVE

lio lurked here
hope dropped a bundle of chocolates here

@/Beanz@/mars@/Merp Machine@/CrimsionOaks@/WCUEhoneyfur@/Hollyheart of thunder@/MaplestrikeWCUE@/PINTO BEAN

I love Seonghwa to Mars and back. I love his smile, his laugh, his amazing genderless, sleek style. I love everything about this man and nobody can change my mind. Park Seonghwa my joy I love you <3

Last edited by SeonghwaBerry; June 16th, 2024 at 06:48 AM.
Old June 16th, 2024, 06:51 AM

Bump Policy: 2 days
My Mood: Yeehaw

‧͙⁺˚*・༓☾ Brokenstream | 20 MOONS | HE/HIM ☽༓・*˚⁺‧͙
sleek golden bengal tom with light green eyes, jet black ears & back legs
pixelgif by @/SnowheartTC

◜◜

Brokenstream padded to the area below curiously, settling down with his tail wrapped neatly around his paws. He looked up at his leader in anticipation, worry furrowing his brows.

pixelgifs by @/SnowheartTC
FORMERLY LEOPARDHEART00
Old June 16th, 2024, 07:27 AM
:3

Bump Policy: Anytime(?)
My Mood: Adorable

"Oh... A meeting." BrambleKit mumbled as he wandered over to the new clearing, sitting down.

Niki is so silly !!

Last edited by Kedamono; June 16th, 2024 at 07:28 AM.