dragonwind's lab!
Last post by hermeswind
Today 11:47 AM

Old August 5th, 2024, 05:31 PM
☆ TACKY and GARISH ☆

Bump Policy: 72 HOURS ☆
My Mood: Yeehaw
Default THE WORM KING'S LULLABY ☆ PHASE I

hello wco....................ive got a thing cookin. because there are a few steps to this plot, and because i intend for it to be slow-going, i'll be dropping finders at different stages so that i don't keep anyone on the hook for crazy-long.

here is phase one, where alls i need right now is pretty simple:

tell goldenpaw your ghost stories.

i'm looking for cats who've had spiritual encounters, dreams featuring starclan or dark forest influence, and anything else that could count as a brush with the beyond. whether this genuinely happened or it's just something that your character believes happened to them, whether the outcome was good or bad or neutral, goldenpaw will want to know!

i've labeled this for thunderclan but i'm tentatively open to run-ins with characters from other clans so long as we can figure out how

a.) they even meet &
b.) they get onto the topic of ghostly encounters

goldenpaw is amiable, outgoing, more than a little bit odd, and they've already got a passing interest in this kind of thing so it's entirely probable for them to just as ask a stranger about their encounters out of the blue—meaning there's plenty of wiggle room to explain how they might get onto this topic with your character if you don't otherwise know how to justify it.

i'm also open to goldenpaw having dream-encounters with any dark forest or starclan characters. please note, however, that i am not looking for them to receive training from the dark forest; that's simply not something they'd go for. your DF baddie can certainly try to sell them on it, though ;p

phase one is all about laying the groundwork and building justification for where this plot is headed! there's no character limit and no real time limit either; i'll consider it 'done and closed' once goldenpaw no longer has anyone else to pester about spirits.

name:
clan:
type of encounter:
how they get talkin': (if you have a specific idea for how this topic gets brought up, let me know! otherwise you can leave this blank and goldenpaw can just ask out of the blue)
public or private thread?: (& let me know if you want me to start, or if you'd like to )
&& mention @nyme !

gravelly waypoint

Last edited by nyme; August 5th, 2024 at 05:39 PM. Reason: huh what edit
Old August 5th, 2024, 05:43 PM

Bump Policy: After 1 day
My Mood: Inspired
Default Re: THE WORM KING'S LULLABY ☆ PHASE I

name: Daffodilpaw
clan: WindClan
type of encounter: Either patrolling a shared border or at Gatherings
how they get talkin': Daffodilpaw is very sociable, though she's going to be a little more cautious of cats from outside the clan if Goldenpaw starts up a conversation about StarClan (like for example, they're at the border and just finished warning each other not to cross but Goldenpaw's like "oh hey btw StarClan") then Daffodilpaw will be more than happy to oblige. She hasn't had any spiritual encounters personally, but she's extremely faithful and would be happy to share dreams or things she's interpreted as "signs" throughout her life.
public or private thread?: Probably private, but we'd most likely have to involve their mentors in the thread as well given their ranks and I don't think any of the apprentices are being allowed anywhere by themselves right now lol.

Daffodilpaw - Agatha Kitty [ACTIVE]/Heightened Perception (smell) [ACTIVE] - WindClan Apprentice
Heathernose; Rabbitfur - WindClan Warrior
Rainpaw; Ravenpaw - RiverClan Apprentice
Irisdream - RiverClan Warrior
Hemlockleaf; Embercloud - ShadowClan Warrior
Strawberryfur; Sunnystreak; Acornfall - ThunderClan Warrior

Last edited by Luna16; August 5th, 2024 at 05:43 PM.