"To Be An Angel?" [mega...
Last post by Badwolf
Today 12:50 AM

Old Yesterday, 10:19 PM
reverting my way back

Bump Policy: anytime !!
My Mood: Cheeky

Default a seedlings growth[springlight litter applications]

Hello everyone! The moment you’ve all been waiting for is finally here! As the title of this thread clearly states, Springlight is currently pregnant! No, unfortunately, the father of this litter is not Orangeblossom—a shame, indeed, but keep your eyes peeled for in the future! For the max of kits that Springlight will be having for this litter, it will be a grand total of 5 kits within this litter. Yes, I know, it's small, but I wouldn't think Springlight would want to withstand such a large amount of kits for her first litter. Besides, Orangeblossom will be co-parenting these little bundles of babies!

Your applications must be creative and not just a basic form! There is no need to go out, but show us that you care about the character you're applying! Here are some things you need to know before applying a character:

So a good portion of you may be curious about how these kits came to be in the first place. Well, the answer to that is quite simple! After Springlight’s assumed death at the claws of the owl, she was temporarily taken in by both her sister & her mate to allow herself to rest up & recover as much as she physically could. There wasn’t any way that the injured medic could endure a long, exhausting period of time alone without the risk of being attacked by a predator or withstand something worse than that. After resting up for a few days or longer to try to heal her injuries, she one day takes a solo outing by herself to gather her thoughts and try to think of a way to return back to ThunderClan. Only for herself to end up captured by a batch of twolegs looking for profit off of selling kittens; aka, a kitty mill. I think you see where this is going now, do you?

So this is where she meets the father of the litter, Axmed, a relatively chill guy who doesn’t hold any uptight interest in doing anything far too shabby. He & Springlight aren’t close in any shape or form; only forming a respect for one another as they both plot out an escape plan with one another. However, unbeknownst to her at this current time, she winds up pregnant with his kits due to twolegs picking them both suitable for producing decently looking kits. After escaping and traveling for a while, Springlight comes to the conclusion that she has fallen pregnant, becoming both infuriated and upset with her unexpecting pregnancy. In response to this, Axmed would have abandoned her shortly after finding out, not wanting to take any part of these kits’ lives due to his lack of selfless worth for others. Upset, Springlight travels alone, carrying a burdening guilt along her shoulders for these kits to be born into lives that they weren’t meant for and having very limited knowledge about where her home may be.

You read the spoiler? Good. Then that means you have a slight understanding about these kits’ origins.

Genetics
Eye Colors: green(from Axmed, considered a dominant trait), yellow(recessive, from Axmed), amber(recessive, from Springlight), or blue(from Springlight, given she has mostly white fur & diluted calico)

Fur Length: Medium-furred—long-furred; short-furred is possible, but not likely.

Coat Colors: Red/orange tabbies, cream tabbies, regular/diluted calicos, torties(regular & diluted), pure cream/light red, solid blue-gray/gray, brown/chocolate tabbies, or solid pure black kits(and bicolored black & white as well)

Different Variations of Tabbies: Classic tabby, mackerel tabby, or ticked tabby; mainly from Axmed’s side.

Names
Given this is her first litter, Springlight will want to do her best to love her children unconditionally, and she won’t name them after anything that she doesn’t necessarily like! She holds some names that she has preferences towards dearly as they are names of cats specifically close to her, but there are some that she absolutely wouldn’t use in the slightest. Below is a list of names she prefers, and names she wouldn’t use in the slightest. You don’t have to stick with the themes of these names, but please do not use a name that she really doesn’t like!

Liked names: names after close kin(ex. her sister, autumn, her mother, dovefluff, etc. is often a special case as they need to look similar to that specific kin), names after herbs(or any plant type), names based on personalities, uncommon names, thunder, wind, river, dance, names after animals(considerably prey or hooved animals), birds of prey(except owls), morning
Hated names: names after poisons, predator names, blood, bone, rot, crush, gloom, slime, yew, needle, dead, strange names without a reason(she’s okay with them if they withstand some sort of reasoning… but not likely), shadow

Those are the main specifications to keep in mind! To ensure your application stands out, please include details about your character’s personality, potential plot ideas, or any other creative elements that you come up with. To prove that you’ve thoroughly read the information, make sure to mention your favorite wild animal in your application! There is no set choosing date yet, and I might pick overtime as applications come in! Because of that, I'll list the slots below so everyone can keep track. Remember, if an application gets picked that was submitted after yours, it doesn't mean you're out of the running! I also reserve the right to offer slots personally to others if I wish. With all that out of the way, I look forward to seeing your amazing applications and good luck!!

Please do not mention or quote me! I will be monitoring this thread daily! Thank you!

Kits
• Reserved for @/plum
• Kit 2
• Kit 3
• Kit 4
• Kit 5

people who expressed interest: @Bean @Tallstar @Spider.

⊱ future carrd ◦ future roleplay tracker ◦ future character bio ⊰
━━━━━━━━┓ ✠ ┏━━━━━━━━

Last edited by iliri; Yesterday at 10:33 PM.
Old Yesterday, 10:29 PM
Staring off into space

Bump Policy: 1-3 days, if important then few hours
My Mood: Dead
Default Re: a seedlings growth[springlight litter applications]

Ooooo. Placeholder while I figure it out.
Old Yesterday, 10:36 PM

Bump Policy: 24hr
My Mood: Queenly

placeholdderrrr google docs gonna be poppin this week for me

MR PLANT AND ARGOS = LOVE <3
୨୧ My Pookie ୨୧ Seastone ୨୧ Toyhouse ୨୧
Fishpaw and Duckpaw training tracker

I live in elaif's attic with a stick

click it!!
Old Yesterday, 10:45 PM
pfp w/ @/Marigoldwhisper

Bump Policy: 3 Days

Placeholder

Character Biography’s | Writing and Surprise Shop Hut | Roleplay Tracker
BristleThorn Finder [All! (Mostly ShC] | RowanMane Mate Finder [RC]
Old Yesterday, 10:59 PM
x Aphrodite

Bump Policy: Anytime unless I am on hiatus.

Potential placeholder while I figure out if I can squeeze one more roleplay in my schedule

Beachclan Patrols ~ Beachclan Healing ~ Beachclan Main RP ~ Beachclan Sign Ups
Choose a cat!

vm me to enter my lair. it has infinite movies and wifi! snacks will be given. sometimes..

@/Eucalyptuspaw came for the movies and snacks!!
Old Yesterday, 11:20 PM
I am a real person.

Bump Policy: 3 days/6 hours for time Sensitive
My Mood: Psychedelic

*Violently slams down a placeholder*

My characters thoughts and actions are not my own. They are simply roleplay characters and reflect nothing of my person and who I am.

Pronouns page
Old Yesterday, 11:42 PM

Bump Policy: Every 24 hrs, unless my mood is set to Busy.

Morningkit

"It's such a great day today, let's party! If you wanna have fun, make some NOISEEE!"

Her name is Morningkit, and later Morningspark/Morningfall. She's female, long furred, a diluted calico, and she has amber eyes. Her name comes from her eye color, which is the delicate orange of a sunrise in the morning.

Morningkit is an extreme extrovert, and loves hanging out with other cats. As she also has a great memory, in the future she'll know the name of every cat in camp. She is talkative, bright, cheery, and always getting into trouble, though she never really means it. Nothing fazes her, and nothing can make her upset for longer than a few days; a fact that exhausts Springlight at times. Did I also mention that she's also always hosting events and parties? Well, things are about to be tough, Mom, cuz your baby kitten loves friends and fun!

Morningkit values friendship the most amongst all things. For her deepest relationships (for example, her mother and her siblings) she may even break the warrior code for them. This fact leads to trouble: Morningkit is curious about her father. She knows he's not a clan cat, but she still wonders whether he cares about them. She won't explicitly go search for him, but if they coincidentally meet, and he requests her help, Morningkit will give it to him, especially if he expresses fake concern over her, even if she's breaking the warrior code by doing so. I haven't yet decided what said help will consist of, but it's an idea for a future plot.

This event, which will likely take place when Morningkit is either an apprentice or young warrior, will not make Springlight happy, and it will force Morningkit to grow up for her clan. Morningkit will become less chaotic. She'll learn that it's not possible to always make friends with everyone, and that you need to make your priorities clear.

Romance is complicated for Morningkit. She's a fun lover, and values friends and family, even over romance. She treats every tom as if he's a friend; and after she grows up, will likely have one or two unexpected pregnancies with unknown fathers when she's still a young warrior. All within the clan, of course. She may eventually find a lover who isn't just a casual fling; but that doesn't make it any less distressing for Springlight. Oops, sorry Mom, but hey, at least your grandkits are pretty cute(?)

Morningkit will remain energetic, bright, and talkative, and she'll stay that way even after she has her own kits, and even as an elder. She'll remain unchanging, bright as the morning.

My favorite wild animals are cats, of course. Bobcats are so cute.

(May edit, lol.)

Last edited by Badwolf; Today at 12:05 AM.