Go Back   Warrior Cats Online > Main Warriors Roleplay > WindClan

Notice
Please read our Content Policy Update!

Interested in joining the staff team? Look here!
Allegiances

ThunderClan
Leader: Bumblestar
Deputy: Spiderthroat
Medicine Cats:
 Drizzlecloud, Springlight

ShadowClan
Leader
Dawnstar
Deputy
: None
Medicine Cat: Lostspark
Medicine Cat Apprentice:
Mossfreckle

RiverClan
Leader
: Fadingsun
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Mistyshard

Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

WindClan
Leader
Twilightstar
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Lightningstorm
Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

Recent Threads
RiverClan Clearing
by BEAR.
Last post by Yoshdo
Today 08:58 AM
Count-Down Until A Staff...
Last post by blxze.
Today 08:48 AM
Design Competition!
Last post by Minkuu
Today 08:40 AM
answering the call...
by taillow
Last post by burntToast
Today 08:33 AM
chilling by the water [rc...
Last post by Minkuu
Today 08:31 AM

Old May 25th, 2023, 12:50 PM
Love gets you hurt

Bump Policy: 24 hours
My Mood: Devilish

WindClan WindClan Warriors' Den

The warrios' den lies isolated from the rest of dens in camp. It's nestled below a cluster of earthly smelling heather directly by the entrance to the camp.

Last edited by Ian; May 26th, 2023 at 09:15 AM.
Old June 3rd, 2023, 09:22 AM
Crunchy Leaves

Bump Policy: One Week Please!
My Mood: Tired

Default Re: WindClan Warriors' Den

| Lightningpaw |

It had been a quarter moon since they had arrived to their new home, and her clanmates had begun settling in nicely. Or at least, so she hoped! Truth be told, she hadn't the foggiest. Their arrival to the new camp had been marked by so many things keeping her busy. All of the injured from the fire. All of the injured from the fight. The injuries from the foxes - no wait... they had incurred no new injuries from that, StarClan be praised - followed by that long trek. And then her own testing. Her own search for the perfect cure. The way to give Milkpaw the ability to breath with ease once more. It had almost been as if she'd forgotten to do so herself. Take a moment. And just breathe.

It was this exhaustion that had led her to take a break outside. A small breather. She was getting nowhere fast with her research. Her mind was too full of failed ideas and anxieties. The potential to never get this right. The lithe calico needed a new outlook, and she couldn't do that by staying inside the den all the time. Even Cowtuft with his injury walked amongst their clanmates from time to time. It was only fair she followed her mentor's example. Especially after she'd failed him so badly.

Large ears perked up at this thought. Her... mentor. He hadn't always been her mentor, had he? No. For one moon, she'd had Leechscar. WindClan's own resident grump. A genuine grin played at her maw at the memory of their first meeting. He'd seemed less than enthused. Not that she had made the job any easier for him. But he was just so fun to tease! And he'd been an honestly good mentor. He'd taken her seriously... when she had been, of course. The wiry framed apprentice realized with a jolt that she hadn't seen the tom since the fire.

Had he been hurt? No. He would have gone to Cowtuft and her if so. But was he doing alright? That part she did not know. She didn't know much about him, if she were to be honest, but what she did know was that he hadn't seemed the most social of cats. Maybe it was his way with words, or his bright, sunny disposition other cats steered clear from. Or maybe it was his preference. To be away from it all. Unfortunately for him, Lightningpaw had made a promise to him. She had solemnly swore, after all, that she would be nothing but annoying to the gray furred giant. Besides. If she didn't go bother him, he'd start getting used to his own thoughts. That didn't sound very nice for anyone. Being stuck with nothing but his thoughts. He might even get grumpier in those circumstances. So really, checking up on him was her duty. A need for the wellbeing of the clan.

With a plan to follow, Lightningpaw regained a bit of a pep to her step, this time unforced. In a considerably cheerier mood, the spotted molly bounded toward the heather bush that had been turned into the warriors' new den. Hopefully he'd be in his nest and not out and about already. That'd make tracking him much harder, if not impossible. It wasn't like she could just head out into the territory and find him. Stupid apprentice rules stating she couldn't go out on her own. Look, once the body count you'd encountered in your life raised over five, she believed it was well within reason to let her go out by herself! Shaking her head to dismiss the rant that was beginning to build up inside her - it was really much more fun to rant away at unsuspecting adults - she entered the den, almond shaped eyes searching for the familiar mass of gray.

-

@Undertaker [Leechscar]

WindClan HealingRoleplay TrackerCharacter Bios
Old June 6th, 2023, 07:17 PM
Crunchy Leaves

| Dapplebreeze |

Mouth full of fresh moss and feathers, Dapplebreeze entered the warriors' den, determined to make this place feel more like home. It had been a rough quarter moon after her remaining kits - it didn't matter how old they were, they would always be her precious kittens - had vanished. She still held on to the hope that they were there somewhere. Unable to come home. Lost and unsure of where WindClan had gone. But StarClan would guide them back to her. It was better than the alternative. That they had not made it. And there was nary a body to confirm their fate.

A sigh escaping her as she placed down her materials, the spotted warrior approached each nest in turn, going in and out of the empty den as she made sure every nest was properly comfortable for their residents. It wasn't until she reached a particularly large nest - no doubt for one of the larger cats in the clan - that she paused. As she dug through the moss, a small, jagged stone poked out, scraping her paw pad as it inadvertently made its presence known. After a sharp intake of breath and a hiss, Dapplebreeze stared at her pad, giving it a quick lick before she glared at the offending object. Thank goodness she had discovered this nuisance before it had become a problem for the nest's owner; the scent of which was awfully familiar, yet she could not place her toe on.

No matter. She was certain the owner of this nest would be glad to be rid of this... thing. Dipping her head, the former queen carefully picked at the jagged rock, grabbing it gingerly between her teeth. The last thing she needed was to get her lips or tongue cut as well by this thorny menace. Without much preamble, Dappleleaf turned, ready to leave the den to rid herself of this object before she fixed up the large nest properly.

-

@Rose [Berryfrost]
| So Dapplebreeze may or may not be about to throw away a certain jagged rock. She hasn't left the den though, I'm not that heartless. |

Old June 8th, 2023, 09:50 AM
live, laugh, love ♛

Bump Policy: 48 Hours
My Mood: Lazy

Berryfrost
She/Her

Deep in her own thoughts, Berryfrost was wandering around WindClan's camp, wondering and worrying where her best friend was. She hadn't seen him all day, hadn't had the time to properly talk or spend time with him since the fire. And the only time she'd really seen him after that was when he'd head out with a patrol.

So, wandering around in an unsuspecting haze, the small, speckled molly didn't even realize someone was in front of her until she turned a corner, stepped into the warriors' den, and immediately unfortunately slammed face-first into a broad chest. For a few moments, the world around her spun without abandon, and Berryfrost had to blink numerous times to see what was in front of her.

"Oh! Sn- Berrybreeze!" Berryfrost exclaimed, and then her expression turned stricken at what she'd just said. She'd been thinking about Snowybreeze too long, it seemed. Now that she actually thought of it, this cat had a very similar name to her beloved. "I mean, Applebreeze M-miss. I'm very sorry for bumping into y-you. And- and for.. um, running off last time."

Face flaming with embarrassment, Berryfrost kept her mismatched gaze glued to the floor. Only after a couple moments of feeling extremely self-conscious did she glance up at Dapplebreeze, only to freeze with horror. Her rock! Her- her! Berryfrost's brain seemed to malfunction a moment, doe-eyes growing wider by the moment. "I- I- R-rock." Lifting a shaky paw, the speckled damsel attempted to point at the object in her companion's maw. "That- That's mine." Berryfrost stammered nervously.

[ @Alchemist Kitsune - Dapplebreeze | I REALLY hope Dapple wouldn't have swallowed the rock on accident when Berry bumped into her Going more with the flow that Dapple was just mostly unmoved by the impact and Berry being Berry... probably felt it lots. Imagining what would happen if Dappled swallowed it ;; what would berry tell snowy later on? "oh so hi i accidentally made your grandmother swallow my favorite trinket and now she needs help?" ]

Lostspark is ShadowClan’s Medicine Cat.
Old June 8th, 2023, 01:15 PM

My Mood: Yeehaw

Skunktail, they/them.

It had been a marvelous day for Skunktail - nothing much to be done but lie around and laze about. They had recently gone on a solo hunt (with little success but a meager rabbit-kitten.) Oh well, at least it was enough to feed the small apprentices of the clan. But they were starting to get bored... Surely there was a cat around the Warriors' Den that could go for a little chatter or maybe even a stroll around camp?

Hmm, didn't seem like the Den was busy at the moment.

'Oh, well,' Skunktail thought to themself, 'Maybe I'll take another nap until someone needs me.'

[open roleplay!]
Old June 11th, 2023, 11:12 PM
:-)

Bump Policy: 3 days
My Mood: Pensive

Fogfoot needed to get out more. Since Basildrift's death they hadn't talked to anyone and barely left the Warrior's Den. Getting up from their nest and stretching, they walked over to a nearby cat who seemed interested in talking.

"Would you like to go for a walk?"

[ @cowboy ]

Last edited by Cornbread1233; June 11th, 2023 at 11:12 PM.
Old June 14th, 2023, 09:45 AM
Life is full of surprises

Bump Policy: After 72 hours

Scalescar walked into the warriors den his ears flattening as he carefully stepped on the ground in front of him, Nice and quiet he made his way to the back of the den. he probably needed to make himself a nest, but that would be hard while blind.

[open]

flareclan sign up - my Youtube channel- Character Bios - Forestclan sign up
Old June 14th, 2023, 09:52 PM
Crunchy Leaves

| Dapplebreeze |

Dapplebreeze wasn't one to be taken by surprise very often. That said, she wasn't usually in high alert when it came to her own clan's camp. Much less the warriors' den. It didn't sound optimal, frankly, to be high strung even in the place where one came to relax. Rest. Allow the toils and burdens of the day to ease away until the morrow.

It could also be said that the former queen wasn't quite used to be slammed into for just... walking. It was quite the slam, too. Gratefully, the sure footed molly's reflexes were the usual fair for a WindClanner. Quick of mind and quick of feet. Steadying herself instantly, the patched warrior fumbled only slightly with the jagged rock in the maw, admittedly almost swallowing it in the process.

Round blue eyes stared at her assailant, wondering if something had happened. Was the camp being invaded? Had a kit been kidnapped?! Surely something dreadful must be happening for a warrior to enter so haphazardly into the warriors' den! Or... it could just be her grandson's beloved being her usual ditzy, clumsy, unremarkable self.

Dapplebreeze's surprised look slowly turned emotionless as the speckled molly began her usual spiel. A ramble of half nonsense mixed in with apologies for simply being. She assumed she could understand that part. The older molly could certainly see herself feeling quite apologetic herself if her entire existence consisted of blunder after blunder. How this feline had been trained under the majestic Peachfrost was quite frankly beyond her. As was Snowybreeze's infatuation with the warrior. Truly... just about any other clanmate would have been a superior choice. In fact, loathe as she was to admit it, there was a potential for a few outsiders to be better mates as well.

Despite her inner ramblings and general disappointments as far as the eggshell colored cat went, though, Dapplebreeze was a WindClanner first and foremost. As much as she might... not necessarily resent... but perhaps... find it unfortunate, Berryfrost was a clanmate. And as such, she was to be treated with the same dignity and respect as any other actual valid, useful member of their clan. Dipping her head in silent greeting - finding the younger feline's mix up of names far too on point with the rest of her mundaneness to be worthy of pointing out - the tan and cream warrior's neck suddenly went stiff as she halted halfway, another incoherent bout of rambling escaping the buffoon. Here we go again...

Straightening herself as she lifted a delicate brow, Dapplebreeze carefully studied the younger warrior. What was this? Why was she now rambling that she was a rock? Oh dear... perhaps she had hit her head harder than Dapplebreeze had suspected? Her frown only knitted further as confusion took her. What in the name of StarClan was Berryfrost talking about? What was hers?

Noticing the shaky paw, the spotted feline's whiskers trembled in a moment of uncertainty until... it clicked. Moors and sky. The simpleton wanted the rock. The small piece of rubbish she had found amidst the nests. Wait... did that mean then... that giant nest? It belonged to this small scrap of a cat?!

Understanding slowly gracing her rounded features, Dapplebreeze dropped her head, letting go of the offending rock before turning back to the trembling warrior before her. "My apologies, darling. I was merely fixing up our nests after the move and found this rather cumbersome stone amongst the moss. It had not occurred to me it... actually belonged to someone," the warrior offered, her tone - albeit lacking in understanding - sincere in its apology. As annoying and pointless as she might find the younger warrior, she would never purposefully try to make her life miserable in such a petty way. Such pranks and low blows to the morale where quite beneath her.

-

@Rose [Berryfrost]
| I feel the need to comment that I do not endorse Dapplebreeze's opinions as far as Berryfrost goes and am shaking my head in shame at her. |

Old June 14th, 2023, 10:29 PM
Moonraven's brother

Bump Policy: 3 days

[So I totally forgot where you made this post, been looking for it, glad I found it.]

Quote:
Originally Posted by Alchemist Kitsune View Post

| Lightningpaw |

It had been a quarter moon since they had arrived to their new home, and her clanmates had begun settling in nicely. Or at least, so she hoped! Truth be told, she hadn't the foggiest. Their arrival to the new camp had been marked by so many things keeping her busy. All of the injured from the fire. All of the injured from the fight. The injuries from the foxes - no wait... they had incurred no new injuries from that, StarClan be praised - followed by that long trek. And then her own testing. Her own search for the perfect cure. The way to give Milkpaw the ability to breath with ease once more. It had almost been as if she'd forgotten to do so herself. Take a moment. And just breathe.

It was this exhaustion that had led her to take a break outside. A small breather. She was getting nowhere fast with her research. Her mind was too full of failed ideas and anxieties. The potential to never get this right. The lithe calico needed a new outlook, and she couldn't do that by staying inside the den all the time. Even Cowtuft with his injury walked amongst their clanmates from time to time. It was only fair she followed her mentor's example. Especially after she'd failed him so badly.

Large ears perked up at this thought. Her... mentor. He hadn't always been her mentor, had he? No. For one moon, she'd had Leechscar. WindClan's own resident grump. A genuine grin played at her maw at the memory of their first meeting. He'd seemed less than enthused. Not that she had made the job any easier for him. But he was just so fun to tease! And he'd been an honestly good mentor. He'd taken her seriously... when she had been, of course. The wiry framed apprentice realized with a jolt that she hadn't seen the tom since the fire.

Had he been hurt? No. He would have gone to Cowtuft and her if so. But was he doing alright? That part she did not know. She didn't know much about him, if she were to be honest, but what she did know was that he hadn't seemed the most social of cats. Maybe it was his way with words, or his bright, sunny disposition other cats steered clear from. Or maybe it was his preference. To be away from it all. Unfortunately for him, Lightningpaw had made a promise to him. She had solemnly swore, after all, that she would be nothing but annoying to the gray furred giant. Besides. If she didn't go bother him, he'd start getting used to his own thoughts. That didn't sound very nice for anyone. Being stuck with nothing but his thoughts. He might even get grumpier in those circumstances. So really, checking up on him was her duty. A need for the wellbeing of the clan.

With a plan to follow, Lightningpaw regained a bit of a pep to her step, this time unforced. In a considerably cheerier mood, the spotted molly bounded toward the heather bush that had been turned into the warriors' new den. Hopefully he'd be in his nest and not out and about already. That'd make tracking him much harder, if not impossible. It wasn't like she could just head out into the territory and find him. Stupid apprentice rules stating she couldn't go out on her own. Look, once the body count you'd encountered in your life raised over five, she believed it was well within reason to let her go out by herself! Shaking her head to dismiss the rant that was beginning to build up inside her - it was really much more fun to rant away at unsuspecting adults - she entered the den, almond shaped eyes searching for the familiar mass of gray.

-

@Undertaker [Leechscar]

The tom was sleeping or at least trying to sleep. His mind refused to silence itself and continue to bring up things he'd rather avoid. His first concern as always was Twilightstar. His mother was as always, an inspirational leader that this clan seemed to constantly overlook or take for granted. He hadn't been able to check on her recently and see how she was really doing with all this change. She liked to keep things close to her chest, much like him, when it came to any issues or problems she was having. She was strong, stronger than any cat he knew, well besides her foster mother. He'd deem both of them the strongest cats in this stupid clan.

But even the strongest cats can get worn down. He needed to go and visit her, or see if she wanted to go out hunting with him or something. On top of that, he'd count this as grand news, but Dreamlight had finally reconciled with him after moons of being distant. That was great and all but the reason she had bothered overlooking his mistake that resulted in the loss of her tail was that she almost got eaten by a fox?! He was a bit sour about not being there for her, even though everything had worked out and he technically owed a few of the clan's warriors for having his sister's back. Leechscar still felt horrible for not being at her side. She wasn't bothered by it in the slightest, but it was bugging him.

That was bugging him along with a bunch of other stuff, mostly it was no sense. He didn't really want to pester her since she had such an important rank and new mentor, but Lightningpaw tended to pop up in his head here and there, Wolffang and Leopardsong as well, Beastpaw, his lost and dead apprentices, then his mind would also stray to how Batglare was doing with Twistedpaw. The latter he shouldn't worry about in the slightest since it was Batglare doing the training, he couldn't just turn his throughs off like he could emotions.

This is not working! The giant gray warrior grunted and opened his lids, glowing green eyes darting to the opening of the warriors' den as he heard incoming paws. Leechscar needed something to do, he should go and find Dreamlight. She was always a great distraction when he didn't want to be stuck in his head. Besides, the scent of heather was giving him a headache, getting out would do him some good. Climbing smoothly to his paws, stretching as he moved towards the open, he paused, narrowing his eyes as a familiar face stood in his path.

"You." The tom drawled and fixed his former apprentice with a deadpan expression. He looked over Lightingpaw for a full moment, finished, satisfied that she seemed to be fine to him, physically at least. He began to make him around her so he could get into the clearing. "If you're here for me, whatever it is the answer is no." He said grumpily. Something in the back of his mind told him she was here to annoy the hell out of him. He was not interested in being aggravated today, he already had enough of that when Leopardsong came looking for him. Besides, he wanted to find Dreamlight.

Purrks
Dawnstar: Beefed Up Tier 3 || Mindreader
Leechscar: Master Scout || Ultimate Predator

Dawnstar is the leader of ShadowClan and will shred you if you enter her den. She has a semi-closed den policy.
ShadowClan Resources ||| Dawnstar ||| ||| Kit Curriculum Finder
Old June 19th, 2023, 01:21 PM
Crunchy Leaves

| Lightningpaw |

Turned out, the medicine cat apprentice didn't have to search much for the elusive tom. Didn't have to search at all, actually. A single, deadpanned word meeting her ears almost as soon as she'd poked her head into the warriors' den spread a devilish grin across her face before her gaze had landed on Leechscar. Judging by the expression on his face, he was ecstatic to see her. Just as cheery and bright as the tone of his voice.

Opening her maw to greet him in turn, he continued, instantly shutting down whatever idea or reason she'd had for visiting him in the first place. Oh come now, was that any way to treat your former apprentice who wanted nothing more than to ensure your well being? Tsk tsk, this was worse than she'd imagined. As far as Lightningpaw was concerned, she'd have to tail after him today. Ensure he was nice and giddy by the end of the day. Was she risking getting tossed down a badger sett? Probably. But it was for the good of the clan! Never mind the growing smirk that indicated otherwise.

"You wound me, boss. And here I was just making sure you were doing alright after the fire. It's my job to make sure everyone is doing tip-top, you know," she mewed, her grin turning coy as she attempted - and failed at - a look of innocent concern. Raising one cat brow curiously, she padded towards the tom as she continued. "So, what are we doing today?"

Yep. Definitely getting tossed down a badger sett. It was fine, really. Leechscar only seemed grumpier than he was. By a small amount. If anything, it was a future Lightningpaw's problem. Present Lightningpaw was having fun.

-

@Undertaker [Leechscar]