Last post by Dakotaa
Today 05:43 PM

Old May 7th, 2024, 08:30 PM

Bump Policy: At any time
My Mood: Lurking
Default Re: ShadowClan Clearing

Bloomingblaze-She/Her

------------

Bloomingblaze looked around the clearing. She had decided she wanted to go hunting, but she also decided she would bring a cat with her. After a moment of looking around, her eyes set on Fireflyflicker. She hadn't spoken to her before, why not get to know her?
The large tortoiseshell she-cat walked over to Fireflyflicker, eager to get hunting "Heya, Fireflyflicker!" Bloomingblaze chided "Ya wanna go huntin' with me?"

-----------

@paris

Old May 8th, 2024, 04:10 AM
revenge is a fools game

Status: "we can be all poetic and just lose our minds together"
Bump Policy: 2days, 24hours if time sensitive
My Mood: Yeehaw

Quote:
Originally Posted by paris View Post
Squirrelwhisker
AFAB - She / Her
ShadowClan Warrior
No Current Purrks
Twenty-Two Moons
A thick-furred, mottled blue-gray mackerel tabby she-cat with copper eyes.

SQUIRRELWHISKER HAS PERMISSION FROM LOSTSPARK TO TRAIN MINKPAW WITHIN THE CAMP.

Squirrelwhisker gave herself a quick grooming before getting to her paws and making her way over to ShadowClan's newest apprentice, Minkpaw. Minkpaw was a former RiverClanner who had came to ShadowClan because she didn't like the way RiverClan's leadership kept changing, Squirrelwhisker assumed.

''Minkpaw!'' Squirrelwhisker called out as she neared the apprentice, her copper eyes blinking warmly at the young she-cat. ''Are you ready for me to teach you about ShadowClan hunting and ShadowClan combat?''

minkpaw | @alec

->> minkpaw <<-
[ she/they | shadowclan | 15moons ]
a dark blueish grey and white she cat with silver eyes
minkpaw had been more or less trapped in thought, turning over the same few thoughts while observing the cats in the clearing ahead of her. there was nothing else to do for her, not right now at least. so when a cat approached her and didnt immediately react negatively she was intrigued, not necesarrily but the cat herself but by the reason this cat was seeking her out.
training. this was unexpected, she hadnt thought lostspark would want her to learn anything this shortly after her joining..
"i am, but have you asked lostspark?" she felt silly asking a warrior if they had gotten permission before asking her but even though lostspark had said she was free to spar with cats in camp this sounded a bit more like training rather than mindless sparring.

"i wish things were different, but it werent us who changed."

━━━━━━━━
my bios | rooks requirements
Old May 8th, 2024, 06:23 AM
Southern Girl

Bump Policy: 1-2 days
My Mood: Confused

Badgerstripe sat in the clearing sniffing a flower that she had picked and wondered of she should find her big brother Tuftedtusk
@Aroogi

My Bios
https://warriorcatsonline.com/forums...ad.php?t=82580

Badger’s Family Tree
https://www.familyecho.com/
Chill’s Family Tree
Old May 8th, 2024, 06:49 AM
too busy drawing cats.

Bump Policy: whenever :p
My Mood: Angelic

ShadowClan Re: ShadowClan Clearing

Quote:
Originally Posted by alec View Post

->> minkpaw <<-
[ she/they | shadowclan | 15moons ]
minkpaw had been more or less trapped in thought, turning over the same few thoughts while observing the cats in the clearing ahead of her. there was nothing else to do for her, not right now at least. so when a cat approached her and didnt immediately react negatively she was intrigued, not necesarrily but the cat herself but by the reason this cat was seeking her out.
training. this was unexpected, she hadnt thought lostspark would want her to learn anything this shortly after her joining..
"i am, but have you asked lostspark?" she felt silly asking a warrior if they had gotten permission before asking her but even though lostspark had said she was free to spar with cats in camp this sounded a bit more like training rather than mindless sparring.

Squirrelwhisker
AFAB - She / Her
ShadowClan Warrior
No Current Purrks
Twenty-Two Moons

Squirrelwhisker has permission from Lostspark to train Minkpaw within the camp.

Squirrelwhisker nodded. ''I have asked Lostspark, and she has given her permission as long as I do not take you outside of camp,'' The thick-furred, blue-gray she-cat purred. ''Now, get on your paws. You won't be able to get any training done like that.''

The ShadowClanner tipped her head to the side, analyzing Minkpaw's form through narrowed copper eyes. ''How about we start with defense? You won't be able to attack another cat without being able to defend yourself, just like you won't be able to hunt if you don't know how to stalk - at least in ShadowClan's ways, as until later, you haven't had any ShadowClan training.''

[ omg I just had the best idea. maybe squirrel and lost could work together on training mink. lost could be herbal training, territory training, flaying training, and night hunting training whilst squirrel could be combat, day hunting, ambush, and stealth training, because not only would mink get in her training as a medicine cat and stuff like that, she'd be getting her warrior training, too. so basically, she'd have two mentors lol. :3 ]

lostspark | @Rose - feel free to have lost interact with the two! ^^

Fireflyflicker Finder || Rosehawk Finder || Larkswoop Finder || Lightlark Finder
Scratch HR Positions:
Robinstar [ ThC Lead] - Anachronismpounce [ ShC Dep ] - Roaringstar [ SkC Lead ] - Pareidoliastar [ WC Lead ]

Larkswoop: Flock Together Tier 2, Beefed Up Tier 3, Lyrebird's Lullaby
Alderblossom: Agatha Kitty, Well Insulated
Fireflyflicker: The Collector, Mind Reader, Agatha Kitty

Last edited by paris; May 8th, 2024 at 08:37 AM.
Old May 8th, 2024, 06:50 AM
miraculous (MLB) obsessed

Bump Policy: Whenever I'm available!
My Mood: Adorable

Quote:
Originally Posted by Honey Bee View Post
Badgerstripe regarded the apprentice and then said Well, you’re honest and you are not going to take the credit where credit isn’t do and that’s respectable and hon that isn’t the truth a lot these days

Badger was starting to like this cat, and with all her consideration and regard of the posture she seemed like a proud and honest little apprentice. Oh! Her name I need to ask her name!
What’s your name? that should suffice for a greeting but maybe she should ask to share some fresh-kill And would you like to share some food? Badger asked

Magpiepaw
She\Apprentice\SC
"Why pick them when I can do it so much better?"

Purrks: Silvertonuge [ACTIVE] Kittysoftpaws [ACTIVE]
· · ─────── ·· ─────── ·

Bells of praise rang in her ears like birdsong. She widened her smile and puffed her small chest proudly. "I'm Magpiepaw! Outta be the best Shadowclan warrior that ever graced the Earth." It was alright if Badgerstripe didn't know her name, though it the she-cat hadn't made such a pleasant introduction she probably would've been frowning right now. Like, how could a cat not know her? But, she'll let it slide, Magpiepaw was pretty good at letting things go anyways.

"I wouldn't mind it, as long as it's not vole." The short she-cat added, her hind legs now dropping to the ground in a pleasant sit. This is exactly how things should be, cats recognizing all the awesomeness that radiated off her. Plus, Badgerstripe was fixing to be added to her growing list of friends. About time!

❝Whatever will be, will be. Don't care what anyone else thinks.❞
-When You Grow Up, Your Heat Dies

Deerspark Relations Finder!
Magpiepaw Relations/Mentor Finder!
My Art Shop!
Old May 8th, 2024, 07:00 AM
Southern Girl

Bump Policy: 1-2 days
My Mood: Confused

Quote:
Originally Posted by Marigoldwhisper View Post

Magpiepaw
She\Apprentice\SC
"Why pick them when I can do it so much better?"

Purrks: Silvertonuge [ACTIVE] Kittysoftpaws [ACTIVE]
· · ─────── ·· ─────── ·

Bells of praise rang in her ears like birdsong. She widened her smile and puffed her small chest proudly. "I'm Magpiepaw! Outta be the best Shadowclan warrior that ever graced the Earth." It was alright if Badgerstripe didn't know her name, though it the she-cat hadn't made such a pleasant introduction she probably would've been frowning right now. Like, how could a cat not know her? But, she'll let it slide, Magpiepaw was pretty good at letting things go anyways.

"I wouldn't mind it, as long as it's not vole." The short she-cat added, her hind legs now dropping to the ground in a pleasant sit. This is exactly how things should be, cats recognizing all the awesomeness that radiated off her. Plus, Badgerstripe was fixing to be added to her growing list of friends. About time!

Who’s your mentor? Badgerstripe asked trying to engage in a conversation No! Don’t answer that, let me guess. Maybe.. Um… DAWNSTAR herself!

Badger pulled her dainty feet under her body and her tail flicked left and right as she ran through the list warriors who were likely to be her mentor.

My Bios
https://warriorcatsonline.com/forums...ad.php?t=82580

Badger’s Family Tree
Chill’s Family Tree
Old May 8th, 2024, 03:28 PM
yippee!!!

Bump Policy: 4 days / 1 if time sensitive
My Mood: Kingly

quillpaw lounges.
squirrelpaw frets.

·characters· •pronouns.cc•

bump after 96 hours / 4 days
Old May 8th, 2024, 05:02 PM
Always

Bump Policy: 1 Day or 2. If I still don't reply is because I'm busy, but mostly not
My Mood: Dark

Rottenheart

Rottenheart relaxes under a willow, snoozing.

Warning: I might randomly dissapear from the forums and stop replying, posting or whatever, it's because I'm either grounded or taking A L O N E T I M E for an overly long time

Hey! Don't leave yet! I've got a Hogwarts RP just for ya. Still no RP thread but once we get members in the Sign ups, I'll make a RP thread. Link: Click or else Avada Kedavra
Old May 8th, 2024, 05:13 PM
revenge is a fools game

Status: "we can be all poetic and just lose our minds together"
Bump Policy: 2days, 24hours if time sensitive
My Mood: Yeehaw

Quote:
Originally Posted by paris View Post

Squirrelwhisker
AFAB - She / Her
ShadowClan Warrior
No Current Purrks
Twenty-Two Moons

Squirrelwhisker has permission from Lostspark to train Minkpaw within the camp.

Squirrelwhisker nodded. ''I have asked Lostspark, and she has given her permission as long as I do not take you outside of camp,'' The thick-furred, blue-gray she-cat purred. ''Now, get on your paws. You won't be able to get any training done like that.''

The ShadowClanner tipped her head to the side, analyzing Minkpaw's form through narrowed copper eyes. ''How about we start with defense? You won't be able to attack another cat without being able to defend yourself, just like you won't be able to hunt if you don't know how to stalk - at least in ShadowClan's ways, as until later, you haven't had any ShadowClan training.''

lostspark | @Rose - feel free to have lost interact with the two! ^^

CW: mild description of blood, murder, mildly gross description (all in reference to a memory, no actual murder going on)

->> minkpaw <<-
[ she/they | shadowclan | 15moons | purrks ]

minkpaw briefly squinted at the warrior, silver eye scanning her face for any traces of a lie, it was stupid, but she was pretty darn scared..she had a lot of respect. for lostspark.
ultimately, she nodded, "sure then" some training, far earlier than expected, wasnt something she'd reject, so she uncurled her striped tail from around white tipped paws and stood. "defense sounds good"
the apprentice got the impression this particular warrior really liked to talk, quite an odd choice, to present herself this easy going to what a lot of cats would still describe as an outsider, but minkpaw was grateful she didnt have to deal with another cat trying to slit her throat with glares alone.
"just so you know, ive had training and ive fought. not specifically defense though" the mention of battle or just the suggestion of battle training used to give her a queasy feeling, just a moon or two ago, but as crimson stains faded, the metallic, bitter aftertaste of blood on her tongue faded as well. leaving her with blood stained paws and a mind slowly twisting and contorting this experience into something to desire. no more bitter tears shed over slit throats, no more desperate sobbing, no more freezing in fear and letting the guilt consume everything.

"i wish things were different, but it werent us who changed."

━━━━━━━━
my bios | rooks requirements

Last edited by alec; May 8th, 2024 at 05:14 PM.
Old May 8th, 2024, 09:09 PM
i am real and you are not

Bump Policy: Whenever :3
My Mood: Sick

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dolomedes View Post

Moonmeadow

| She/they | ShC warrior | Moons: 22 | Purrks: Shadow Fiend |Beefed Up Tier 1 |

Loonbay, that’s a nice name. I’m surprised that we haven’t met before but now that you’ve spoken the name I think I have heard of you at the very least.” Moonmeadow offered the other with a small smile as her hazy green eyes were still locked with the sky. Now that she was really looking she realized just how long it's been since they had looked up at them and really saw. It reminded the warrior how long it's been since they visited their mother as well. Moonmeadow should really paw the Grove a visit sooner rather than later. As soon as most of her mink wounds heal, Moonmeadow promises herself before carrying the conversation. “Gorgeous, aren’t they? I really need to take time to see them more. The stars a mean.” Moonmeadow spoke as she stared up, curling her thick tail over the fronts of her paws.

[ @.Sunshine. - Loonbay ]

Moonmeadow gif made by ramen!

Loonbay
a white fluffy she-cat with black stripes and vivid green eyes
She/her

"yes they really are beautiful, I've always hod a fond love for them. and Starclan of course" she was happy she finally found someone to relate to. she hasn't has a good conversations like this in a bit. hopefully it will lead into a good friendship.

Last edited by .Sunshine.; May 8th, 2024 at 09:10 PM.