Go Back   Warrior Cats Online > Main Warriors Roleplay > ShadowClan > ShadowClan Events

Notice
Interested in joining the staff team? Look here!
Allegiances

ThunderClan
Leader: Bumblestar
Deputy: Spiderthroat
Medicine Cats:
 Drizzlecloud, Springlight

ShadowClan
Leader
Dawnstar
Deputy
: None
Medicine Cat: Lostspark
Medicine Cat Apprentice:
Mossfreckle

RiverClan
Leader
: Fadingsun
Deputy:
Dusklion
Medicine Cat: Mistyshard

Medicine Cat Apprentice:
Berrypaw

WindClan
Leader
Twilightstar
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Lightningstorm
Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

Recent Threads
10k kk AND OC ^^
Last post by hermeswind
Today 08:15 AM
Paws in love finder
Last post by FruitBatz
Today 08:10 AM
Learning from the Best [...
Last post by chickadee
Today 08:10 AM
ShadowClan Territory
by Fawn
Last post by Zei
Today 08:03 AM
The Shadowledge
by BEAR.
Last post by chickadee
Today 07:56 AM

Old March 31st, 2024, 11:51 AM
Just A Fossil

Bump Policy: 3 days
My Mood: Spooky

Default Re: Hide & Seek Stealth Event [everyone]

[Hawkbite]
Enforcer Commander
Shadow Fiend | Agatha Kitty

Hawkbite kept his eyes shut and his humming paused for a moment. "Thirty seconds!" He'd call across the clearing, giving everyone a heads up. Then, back to the humming he went. He was trying to block out as much of his surroundings as possible to make it as fair as possible.

***IF YOU RECEIVED A MENTION, IT'S BECAUSE YOU HAVE A CAT ACTIVE IN THE EVENT BUT THEY AREN'T HIDING YET.***

Rules
→ This event will be determined by dice rolls! I will be rolling to see if Hawkbite finds your cat. Explained below.
→ You must respond by the given date or fail the event.
→ Apprentices who successfully complete all three rounds with posts of 50 words or more will be counted for stealth training completion.
→ You're allowed to post more than once between Hawk's posts. Have fun with it!

Dice Rolls
ROUND ONE: D20 rolls!
→ For every 50 words you type, you get a bonus roll if your first one fails!
Shadow Fiend purrk automatically gets you a bonus roll! You must state shadow fiend is active in each post to be eligible.
→ Kits need to roll at least a 5 [small cat advantage] to pass.
→ Apprentices need to roll at least a 10 to pass.
→ Warriors need to roll at least a 15 to pass.

Next post: April 1st

[Characters]

I'M A TOTAL TRASH MAMMAL

Old March 31st, 2024, 12:16 PM

Bump Policy: Anytime :3
My Mood: Crazy

Honeykit ran next to the leaders den entrance and got herself into a low crouch, waiting for the countdown to start.

Deuteronomy 31:6 ~ Be strong and courageous. Do not fear or be in dread of them, for it is the Lord your God who goes with you. He will not leave you or forsake you.”

Old March 31st, 2024, 12:21 PM

Status: I'm a zombie and I'm hungryyyy... Also if I have to get scolded can't it be for something I did?
Bump Policy: After 24 hours.
My Mood: Dead

Spiderpaw searched for somewhere to hide after separating from 'Little'paw. She might only be nine moons old but she was massive for her age, so she would have more difficulty finding somewhere to hide then the other apprentices. Hide and seek was one of the times her size gave her an obvious disadvantage, which was why hide and seek had become her least favorite game as a kit when she got closer to apprenticehood and outgrew the other kits. Her extra toes definitely didn't help, since her paws had to be larger than average to accommodate the extra toes, and larger paws then avearge definitely didn't help her hide. Her black pelt made it easy for her to remain hidden in the shadows, but her size made it difficult for her to find somewhere to hide where she could fit. She eventually found a bush that looked large enough to make a good hiding spot and hid in the bush's shadow, as her black pelt meant that she blended in there, which would give Spiderpaw an advantage against being found, despite her massive size and quite large paws. She could only hope that she wouldn't be found, mostly because Hawkbite's phrasing has made her wonder whether this would still count as her stealth training if she didn't manage to remain hidden all three rounds and she wanted to get her stealth training over with so she would be closer to becoming a warrior.

Flamepaw didn't have any of the disadvantages that his sister did, as he was around average size, in fact slightly smaller than normal, though it wasn't a large enough difference to be easily noticeable at a glance, and his paws were normal sized for an apprentice of his age, if they weren't slightly smaller than average. though his red pelt gave him his own disadvantage, as he wouldn't easily blend in with the shadows. He spent a while searching for somewhere that he could hide, and eventually chose to hide in a bush that was large enough to hide the nine moon old apprentice, as teehe bush would hopefully conceal his red pelt, lowering his chances of being found. He could only hope that he wouldn't be found, as he wasn't sure that it would count as his stealth training if he was found because of the phrasing Hawkbite had used. He really wanted it to, because finding warriors who were willing to train him could be quite difficult and having one less lesson to worry about would make it easier, as then he would have one less lesson to worry about finding a willing warrior to teach.

Eaglepaw searched for a hiding spot. Her fur was dark brown, not quite black but close enough to give similar advantages, though she would want to be more careful then a black cat would have to be since her fur wasn't quite black, despite how close it was, she was around the same size as a average nine moon old apprentice, and her paws were average sized for a nine moon old, so she didn't have to worry about any of the disadvantages that her littermates suffered from. She ended up deciding to hide behind a large boulder, one large enough for her to fit behind. Her fur was dark enough that she was pretty sure that she stood a decent chance of not being found. That was a good thing, especially since she wasn't sure whether this would still count as her stealth training if she was found because of Hawkbite's phrasing.

Littlepaw searched for somewhere to hide. He was quite nervous that he wouldn't be able to find a good hiding space, especially since despite his name he was nearly as large as Spiderpaw, who was absolutely massive. His nervousness was made worse by the fact that Hawkbite's phrasing made him doubt that the event would still count as his stealth training if he didn't manage to stay in for all three rounds, and he was far too nervous and shy to feel safe asking a warrior to take him out training. The very nervous massive tom could only hope that his black coat, which would help him blend in with the shadows and the fact that he didn't have to worry about his tail sticking out, as he had been born tailless would be enough. His paws were also quite massive, meaning that he had been quite clumsy as a kit and still was, though he was quite a bit less clumsy then he used to be, as he had mostly grown into his paws by now. He eventually decided to hide behind a large bush, hoping that his tail would be enough for him to blend in and avoid being sighted.

Twistedkit searched for somewhere to hide, her twisted front leg, which was held just off of the ground not showing the apprentice-aged kit down at all. She knew that she would have more trouble finding somewhere to hide then the other kits, as despite still being ranked as a kit she was seven moons old and average sized for her age, so she was around the size of the younger apprentices, not the other kits. She eventually found a bush that looked around the right size and hid inside it. Curling up into a ball, she could only hope that she wouldn't be found, though she wasn't sure if she deserved not to be found. After all she should be an apprentice by now. Had she done something bad without knowing? Was that why she was still stuck as a kit, while her only littermate who hadn't gone missing, Sharppaw had been an apprentice for around a moon?

Salamanderkit searched for somewhere to hide, not that it would be difficult for her to find somewhere to hide. After all she was only a moon old, and she was tiny even for a kit so young. She ended up hiding behind a small bush, coruching down in order to be as difficult to find as possible, as the extremely timid kit didn't want to be found and have to be easily seen in front of all of those, big, scary, and strange cats, even for a moment.
My posts are always open unless I say otherwise. VM me if you would like to set up a roleplay with one of my characters or even if you just want to talk. If you have a character that knows one of my characters somehow you're welcome to make a starter and mention me whenever you want to roleplay them together. Birdpaw has flock together tier three and bilingual tier three. Toadpaw has silver tongue. Mantiskit has agatha kitty and mind reader. I often end up editing my applications, especially if I'm not using a form so don't consider my first draft to be final as it likely isn't, especially if it's a kit finder. If one of my characters says, thinks, or does something you don't like please don't get angry at me since I'm just trying to roleplay their personalities.

Last edited by Katiethewolfchild; April 1st, 2024 at 05:08 PM.
Old March 31st, 2024, 07:03 PM

My Mood: Lurking

Doeflame

Right. Where to hide? The warrior looked around the camp for inspiration, noting the places that seemed good. But most of the hiding cats were using the shadow to their advantage, which Doeflame couldn't do with the white patches on her body that would stick out like a sore paw. C'mon, you gotta hide, she told herself. Eventually Doeflame raced to the edge of the clearing and threw herself into the slushy snow. With her head buried in the snow, her white patches would blend in and the spotted brown parts would hopefully look like just another tree root.
Old April 1st, 2024, 09:44 AM
⯎ Never Be Alone ⯎

Status: ♢You Dart across the floor♢ Try not to lose your head♢
Bump Policy: Unless I say otherwise, two days.
My Mood: Amused

Flashpaw's eyes widened, her pupils small before scurrying off. She had to find a suitable hiding place! She began darting about, sniffing each spot and occasionally giving a blundering, stuttering apology. Either way she knew they probably didn't know what she was saying. Hooray.

Aha! She found one! It was behind a rock and beside the nursery. She could squirm in there if she tried hard enough. With a grunt, Flashpaw wriggled her way into the gap and ducked her head.

She curled into a little ball, heart hammering with excitement, eyes wide as she waited for the enforcer to begin looking. She pondered If Silverlark would help. She sure hoped so!

"Prepare for the horrors
This night will keep repeating over and over
And over
Until you make it to the end"

The cats are waiting for their toys impatiently
Old April 1st, 2024, 11:01 PM
Just A Fossil

Bump Policy: 3 days
My Mood: Spooky

Event [#event]

Everyone was scurrying.
Finding hiding places that were unique.
Finding places that weren't occupied.

The silent countdown was coming to an end.

ROUND ONE BEGINS.

______ DICE ROLLS ______

Sleepykit → 14! You blended into those shadows and averted Hawk's gaze!
Nightshiver → 10 1 18! Some good luck was on your side today! It almost didn't work, but you were able to slip away from Hawk's sight! But barely.
Turtlepaw → 3 15! Clever trick! It worked to avoid being detected this round!
Midnightpaw → 8 15! What a good hiding spot! You were able to escape Hawk's gaze.
Mistlewhisker → Nat 20! WOW! That purrk must really have its benefits, huh?! Hawk was not able to see you this round!
Birdkit → 17! Perhaps not the traditional hiding spot, but hiding nonetheless, I suppose?? You trailed behind Hawk perfectly this round, he didn't suspect a thing until the end!
Lightkit → 3 19! That sure was a great hiding spot!! You escaped Hawk this time!
Quietkit → 13! Great spot! Hawk didn't even bother looking in that thorny bush!
Bleedingkit → 17! Teamwork makes the dream work! Hawk never even suspected such a small cat to get up there!
Darkcloud → 7 10 11 16! Stars, something was on your side today! Hawk thought for sure he'd find someone here, but you averted his sight!
Tickkit → 9! That was a great trick! Hawk wasn't able to sense your presence!
Yellowpaw → 13! You had Hawk on your trail, but you lost him. Guess your plan worked this round!
Squirrelpaw → 2 14! Great job hiding! You kept away from Hawk's view!
Moonmeadow → 4 11 10 6 17! You got away from Hawk this time! It was scary for a moment! You were nearly caught!
Willowpaw → 9 7 5 10! That could've gone bad, huh?! Good thing it worked out this round!
Pearnose → 17! Camouflage was your friend here! Hawk never even saw your outline!
Brownkit → 13! You mimicked Hawk's movements and remained out of view perfectly! That nontraditional hiding spot really worked out for you kits!
Honeykit → 16! Great hiding spot! Hawk didn't spot you!
Spiderpaw → 16! One step closer to completing your training! You survived this round!
Flamepaw → 8 13! Great hiding spot! Just have to stay hidden two more rounds, right?
Eaglepaw → 19! That dark pelt really helped you out this round! Hawk didn't even come near you!
Littlepaw → 13! Blending in worked this round!
Twistedkit → 2 10! You hid as well as a warrior! Great job!
Salamanderkit → 17! That small size sure came in handy! You averted Hawk's eyesight!
Doeflame → 10 3 17! Great job using that camouflage! Hawk was suspicious at first, but didn't press further about the odd snow clump.
Flashpaw → Nat 20! WHOA. You're a natural at this! Hawk didn't even suspect your existence.

Amberfern → 2! Rats! You were spotted by Hawk! Looks like you're sitting out the rest of the game.

[Hawkbite]
Enforcer Commander
Shadow Fiend | Agatha Kitty

"Times up!"

Hawkbite called across the clearing, his eyes opening up and his tail swishing behind him. Lucky for the kittens there, they were just barely out of range of the swipes. They got away with their "sneaky" little hiding spot. The Commander rose to his paws to begin his search.

Who'd survive this round?

---

"Amberfern was the only one to get eliminated this round! Good job this round! I went easy, though," Hawkbite called across the clearing. He headed towards the center, again. Finding his original spot, he sat down and wrapped his tail around his paws again. "Either stay where you are or find a new spot. You have one minute!"

Eyes shutting, he began humming again to drown out most of the sound he'd hear.

Rules [UPDATED FOR ROUND TWO]
→ This event will be determined by dice rolls! I will be rolling to see if Hawkbite finds your cat. Explained below.
→ You must respond by the given date or fail the event.
→ Apprentices who successfully complete all three rounds with posts of 50 words or more will be counted for stealth training completion.
→ You're allowed to post more than once between Hawk's posts. Have fun with it!

Dice Rolls
ROUND ONE: D20 rolls!
→ For every 100 words you type, you get a bonus roll if your first one fails!
Shadow Fiend purrk automatically gets you a bonus roll! You must state shadow fiend is active in each post to be eligible.
→ Kits need to roll at least a 8 [small cat advantage] to pass.
→ Apprentices need to roll at least a 12 to pass.
→ Warriors need to roll at least a 17 to pass.

Next post: April 6th

In:
Sleepykit
Nightshiver
Turtlepaw [1/3]
Midnightpaw [1/3]
Mistlewhisker
Birdkit
Lightkit
Quietkit
Bleedingkit
Darkcloud
Tickkit
Yellowpaw [1/3]
Squirrelpaw [1/3]
Moonmeadow
Willowpaw [1/3]
Pearnose
Brownkit
Honeykit
Spiderpaw [1/3]
Eaglepaw [1/3]
Littlepaw [1/3]
Flamepaw [1/3]
Twistedkit
Salamanderkit
Doeflame
Flashpaw [1/3]

Out: Amberfern

[Characters]

I'M A TOTAL TRASH MAMMAL

Old April 2nd, 2024, 06:18 AM

Bump Policy: Anytime :3
My Mood: Crazy

Honeykit realized her hiding spot currently wasn't that good. It might have survived the first round, but no way it would survive the second round. She looked around the clearing, trying to find a better place to hide before Hawkbite was finished counting. She spotted a small bush next to the elder's den. Honeykit quietly put one paw in front of the other, trying not to let Hawkbite hear where she was going. She watched other cats swiftly jump to new hiding spots, and others stay where they were. Honeykit slid her small body into the bush, and pawed at a branch to where it covered the rest of her. She couldn't see Hawkbite very well, and hopefully he didn't see her either. She kneaded the dirt with her paws and waited for him to stop counting.

Deuteronomy 31:6 ~ Be strong and courageous. Do not fear or be in dread of them, for it is the Lord your God who goes with you. He will not leave you or forsake you.”

Old April 2nd, 2024, 07:27 AM
⯎ Never Be Alone ⯎

Status: ♢You Dart across the floor♢ Try not to lose your head♢
Bump Policy: Unless I say otherwise, two days.
My Mood: Amused

Okay... So now she had to hide somewhere else. But where? Jade green eyes darted around, and she bounded around frantically in search of a wonderful hiding spot. Surely she would find one, right? Right?

Bounding around, basically in circles, her paw pads felt nearly frozen and her breath was coming in quick gasps as she searched desperately for a new place to duck and squirm herself int-

There! She knew it now. Bounding over to a pile of sticks against the nursery, she she wriggled under the pile of fresh Moss She should be using to replace Moss in the nursery, flicking some further on top of her with her tail. She was smashed in a very, very awkward position, but her hiding place was a good one. Flashpaw was completely buried in Moss, or the back part of her body was, and the front part was squashed oddly into the corner. Perfect. Her flexibility was being marvelously useful. She had dirt all under her fur, which made it appear darker to blend in, but was a little bit annoying. She'd have to groom the mess out of her fur for the next moon to get it all out.

"Prepare for the horrors
This night will keep repeating over and over
And over
Until you make it to the end"

The cats are waiting for their toys impatiently

Last edited by zBlaze; April 2nd, 2024 at 07:31 AM.
Old April 2nd, 2024, 07:47 AM
ATEEZ Seonghwa is FOINE

Status: I speak English, Thai, German, Korean and some others
Bump Policy: Anytime <3
My Mood: In Love

Yarrowpaw leapt up to the perch there leader stood on. Hiding on the side. Her grey pelt helping her hide as she half closed her yellow eyes so they didn't stand out.

lio lurked here
hope dropped a bundle of chocolates here

@/Beanz@/mars@/Merp Machine@/CrimsionOaks@/WCUEhoneyfur

I love Seonghwa to Mars and back. I love his smile, his laugh, his amazing genderless, sleek style. I love everything about this man and nobody can change my mind. Park Seonghwa my joy I love you <3
Old April 2nd, 2024, 02:41 PM

Bump Policy: anytime
My Mood: Happy

"Foxdung!" Amberfern groaned as she crept out in the open clearing, "My orange marked absolutely gave me away." She sigh and chuckled. She padded to spot in the clearing to watch as the Enforcers seek out the other cats participating.