Go Back   Warrior Cats Online > Main Warriors Roleplay > Outskirts > Private Roleplays

Notice
Please read our Content Policy Update!

Interested in joining the staff team? Look here!
Allegiances

ThunderClan
Leader: Bumblestar
Deputy: Spiderthroat
Medicine Cats:
 Drizzlecloud, Springlight

ShadowClan
Leader
Dawnstar
Deputy
: None
Medicine Cat: Lostspark
Medicine Cat Apprentice:
Mossfreckle

RiverClan
Leader
: Fadingsun
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Mistyshard

Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

WindClan
Leader
Twilightstar
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Lightningstorm
Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

Recent Threads
RiverClan Apprentices' Den
by BEAR.
Last post by FruitBatz
Today 10:25 AM
minkpaws new everything...
by alec
Last post by FruitBatz
Today 09:58 AM
RiverClan Medicine Cat...
by starry
Last post by Yoshdo
Today 09:50 AM
foggy dreams and bone deep...
by alec
Last post by alec
Today 09:47 AM
ThunderClan Clearing
by dino.
Last post by Spider-in-the-corner
Today 09:47 AM

Old April 22nd, 2024, 04:58 PM
Lies! I don't know him!

Bump Policy: 72 hours

Default Re: WindClan Outsider Joining

Quote:
Originally Posted by Artemis View Post
Lila looked uncertain for a moment, then nodded. She couldn't turn back. "Twolegs can be good but some aren't. My kits won't be free if I let myself get taken in by a Twoleg. I always wanted to be free before now, and this is the chance fore both me and my kits. My mate told me he meet a cat from here once, and he said they where kind. I trust that if you are willing to take !e in, you will protect me and my kits until they can protect themselves."

"Well, if your certain then I welcome you to WindClan as Lilaclight. You'll join the nursery with the rest of the queens and kits live, but once your kits reach six moons and are out of the nursery, you will start your training within the clan alongside them. You will have to learn how to hunt, fight, and of our borders to remain within the clan. If you do not, your kits will remain in the clan and you will be tossed out." She warned. Lilaclight could learn the basics well spending time in the nursery. "Come along, let's get you settled." Twilightstar urged leading the way to camp.

[Done, go ahead and submit her]

Quote:
Originally Posted by LuvWarriorCats247 View Post
Fern freezes, gaze scanning the cat fearfully. They seem to have an air of importance, and she's not sure what to do with it, so she decides to keep it simple. "I don't know if I'm in the right place, but I need to find WindClan." She hesitates before adding, "I'm hoping to join. I have nowhere else to go." Fern isn't sure if it's the right move to share this information, but figures that if this cat can help her, she might as well try.
Her ears twitch with nervousness and she stuggles to keep her demeanor calm, sucking in a breath and taking in the scents around her once again. This cat has the same unfamiliar scent as the land around her does, which sparks a small flame of hope in her chest and helps her keep composed.

"Your in the right place." Twilightstar commented to the unknown she-cat. "This is WindClan, but I can tell you that trespassing is not the way to go about getting into the clan." She hissed. Twilightstar would never understand why outsiders ignored the scent line. It was there for a very good reason.

"I'm sorry to hear that you have nowhere to go. However, that doesn't mean I'm going to take you into WindClan. I'm not seeing much of a reason to bring you into the clan at all."

Quote:
Originally Posted by braveleopard. View Post
]

Spooky
``And when your fantasies become your legacy, promise me a place- in your house of memories``
art by alec

"I was looking to.. Help the clans. I know valuable knowledge of twolegs and such. I've watched you for a good bit- I believe I understand your ways. I know your code, and I know your clan is home to the swift and loyal cats, something I want to be a part of." I spoke firmly, unafraid of the she-cat.

Help? What help did the clans need from an outsider? Twilightstar gave the cat a puzzled look, but and frowned at the insinuation that any of the clans needed help from outsiders. "Even though I'm interested in the fact that you at least attempted learn something about us, we have no need for knowledge on twolegs, at least not WindClan. We're rarely if ever have to deal with them." Something she was thankful for.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Forgetfulshape View Post
Pixel quietly dipped his head, nodding slightly. "I was hoping to join a clan called 'Windclan', someone in the neighbourhood called Hawkfly- or whatever it was- told me where to find it." Pixel seemed very polite and respectful. He had a rather high pitched voice, tinged with a slight smell of cinnamon. His tail swished softly, being a very polite tom who understood rules and was informed where not to go by a random cat who was talking of clans in the local neighbourhood.

Twilightstar cocked her head at the response she obtained. Hawkfly? It wasn't a cat she was aware of, WindClan's had too many cats by the name of Hawk for her to come up with a solid answer.

"So you came here after hearing about the clans and want to join, that's it?" Twilightstar meowed frowning. "That's not a good reason for me to even contemplate letting you join. If you want to go play clan, try sticking your nose into one of the other clans."

Quote:
Originally Posted by blxze. View Post

Oi! Big one-eyed cat! She was TRESPASSING on Auburn's
Terr'tory! How dare she! And the owl was gone. Auburn felt bothered that her prey
had been mauled and killed. Well, more like she was the prey, but her victim had been
killed. The big cat had assisted her. Auburn kept that in mind as she approached the
grown cat, one ear flopping over her eye. 'M not little! She declared, rearing up
on her hind paws. M' See? Big! Her amber eyes were wide with pride. She was
big! Yeah! The Molly plopped back down upon her rump, wide eyes changed to a beseeching,
curious slit. My terr'tory! Where'd'you come from? Why you'ere? She declared.
Auburn was not pleased. She was the Owl-Fox-Big-Thing slayer! Tongue swiping her
jaws, she pointed one cinnamon mottled paw toward her chest. Auburn. she
mewed.

That wasn't right. No, she was the Fox-Owl-Big-Thing slayer! Ha! She wasn't JUST Auburn.
Auburn the brave, Auburn the great, Auburn the... Hmm.... her face contorted into a
grimace. Her thinking face. Mm-Mm. No, m' not Auburn. M' Auburn the Fox-Owl-'Ig
thing slayer! I was 'onna kill it.
Her amber eyes were wide with dismay. But either way
she couldn't help but stare at the owl's body. Woah! Big cat was super'strong!
Delight seered the kit as she stared at the body. She wanted to try it now! It was dead, woohoo! so
cool! She'd never seen a owl dead before. She needed to inform Bigcat! This was URGENT!

She plodded over curiously to the dead body, then poked at it with one paw. Cool!
The dead body was cold and the feathers tickled her nose, but either way the kit
pawed at the beast. Woah! So many- E'CHOO!- feathers! Fluffy, too! For the
first time she noticed the scars on Bigcat (As she was coming to call her) that crisscrossed
her skin. Did the OWL DO THAT? OH NOOOOO was Bigcat 'onna DIE? She just MET her!! Oh
nuuuuuuuuu! She pulled her muzzle out of the owl feathers, then stared more curiously at
Bigcat. The scratches... WERE OLD! Bigcat wouldn't die! She did a tiny victory waggle of her
rump. Whoopwhoop! Bigcat never dies! Buuuut she hadn't forgotten being called little. Bigcat
needed her forgiveness! How DARE she do this to her! But then again... Bigcat had super cool
scars! And killed the owl (She'd already forgotten it should've been HER owl not Bigcat's) for
her! Saved her the dirty work. Nice of Bigcat. She deserved pats! But first she needed all of--
She forgot! She had to tell Bigcat how cool the dead beast was! How'd'ou learn to do that?
Kill th'owl? It's s'cool!
She was more satisfied now that her question she'd forgotten about
(Silly Auburn! she told herself) was answered, but she STILL wanted to learn to kill an owl!
'as'onna kill it! She then announced. It was true. SHE WAS GOING TO KILL THE OWL!
But now Bigcat killed it. Oh, well. There goes that.

| @Moonraven (Bigcat ) |

Well, it was great to see that the kit was unharmed and unruffled by nearly losing her life. It was not one of WindClan's kits and didn't smell anything like the other clans. The leader blinked her single eye after the kit announced that the territory belonged to her and gave her a name. Auburn, weird name, definitely not clan then. The kit was very energetic, in one place for one second and a different place a second later.

Twilightstar sighed softly and padded towards the kit as she began messing with the dead owl. "Auburn," She called hoping to catch the kitten's attention for more than two seconds.

"My name is Twilightstar, I'm here because I live here and was patrolling my territory when I noticed the owl circling. You're lucky that I was around otherwise you would have become owl food." She kept her tone gentle but stern. She was aware the kit seemed to think this was all fun and games, but it was anything but that.

"You're in WindClan's territory, big, bad, birds like that owl are seen frequently around here. You should not be wandering out here by yourself, it's dangerous." It was hard to tell what was going on in the kit's head, she seemed like one of the kits who's thoughts were all over the place.

"Where are you parents?" She asked concerningly. "You could have got hurt very badly, someone should be watching over you."  

Quote:
Originally Posted by Forgetfulshape View Post
Aragon slowly padded towards the border, stopping directly on top of where it started, and looked around. "Hm, Seems that cat was right. Windclan has a nice space for their border. I'd better stay here and wait." She sat down and after a few minutes gave up waiting. "Hello? Someone here? I'm Aragon, the first of Tudor's wives. I recently got dumped and was hoping to stay here since he won't let me back into his den due to no longer being his romantic interest! I heard of a 'Windclan' and I would love to join them." She meowed gently before remaining sat down and hoping for a reply. @Moonraven / Twilightstar

Her ears perked as she heard the cat along the border began meowing.
Twilightstar doesn't recall advertising for every cat without a home to come to WindClan. Twilightstar walks closer to the border and stops a few tail lengths from it to observe that cat ahead of her. The molly was smart enough to not cross into the border, wasn't much but it was a better start to those who ignored it.

"Hello, Aragon, I'm Twilightstar. I've no clue who Tudor is, and although I'm sorry that you've been kicked out his den, however, I don't see any reason that should bring you to WindClan. If you merely looking for a new place to leave, there are other loners and rogues you could live with, or I'm sure some twoleg wouldn't mind taking you in."She told her. Twilightstar wasn't running a charity, there were many other places this cat could live that didn't involve the clans.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bean View Post
Name: Pixie
Is your character a kit or an expecting queen?: No
Reason for Joining: Her brother passed away and she doesn't want to be anywhere that reminds her of him
Rank Request: Apprentice
New Name Request (optional): Windypaw
Mention Me: @Moonraven

╔══ ❀•°❀°•❀ ══╗

P I X I E
She/Her - 8 Moons - Kittypet - Purrks: N/A
A small sandy molly with black stripes, white
paws and muzzle and wide blue eyes

╚══ ❀•°❀°•❀ ══╝

She couldn't bear being at her nest anymore. Her brother had died. It was lonely without him. So early in the morning, Pixie left her twoleg house. She took of the bandanna that she had on, and ran. She reached the moor. "Aw man. Where am I supposed to go?" she whined out loud. She sat down, her chubby sandy body smelling of twolegs.

Wonderful, a new kittypet. Twilightstar sighed as she crossed the territory and made her way towards the fresh scent blowing in her face. The reek of twoleg worsen the closer she got to the cat. Spotting the pale golden she-cat sitting on her rump, complaining. She looked to be around the age of an apprentice.

"I can tell you that here is not where you should be." Twilightstar meowed, closing the distance between herself and the kittypet from behind. "You are trespassing kittypet, I'm going to ask you once kindly to leave." The scarred leader blinked her eye and lashed her tail. Twilightstar wasn't hostile yet. That could change quickly if the kittypet didn't get out of her territory.

Twilightstar is the current leader of WindClan has an open den policy.
WindClan Resources || WindClan Kit Curriculum Finder ||WindClan (Extra) Apprentice Training
Old April 22nd, 2024, 05:17 PM
♡ Pixie ♡

Bump Policy: ✩1 week / 48 hrs if Time-limited✩
My Mood: Tired

╔══ ❀•°❀°•❀ ══╗

P I X I E
She/Her - 8 Moons - Kittypet - Purrks: N/A
A small sandy molly with black stripes, white
paws and muzzle and wide blue eyes

╚══ ❀•°❀°•❀ ══╝

Pixie jumped slightly as the strange cat approached. Wow. She was covered in scars. Pixie's blue eyes widened at the sight of the new cat. "Wowwie! You look reaaly cool! My name is Pixie! What's yours? Oh wait, you asked me to leave? Well I don't weally wanna be home right now, my brother died. I miss him. So I decided to go on an adventure to find a new home! Say, where do you live miss? Or are ya just passin by? Because I wasn't aware that anyone lived here. Its so open and pretty..." the sandy cat said, gazing in awe at the open sky. She shook her head, diverting her attention back to the strange cat. "Howdidja earn those scars?" she asked motioning a paw to the scars on Twilightstar's body. "My buddie Hugie lost an eye when he was a kitten, did that happen to you too? Did the cutters heal you all up? I don't like the cutters. They scarryyy. My housefolk brought me there once. I bit him a lot when I got back," she purred proudly, straightening her posture and fluffing out her chest. "A-And before you go on blamin me, He knows I dont like the cutters. Rude of him. So he deserved it!" she spat, her eyes bright. Oh dear, she was getting sidetracked. Meh. She was talking to scarcat, so it was all good! Rainbows and sunshine and flowers and dais...

[ @Moonraven ]

x ghostie is haunting this signature
Bean's favorite staff member Lillian was here
lio sneezed here (achoo)
you see crude graffiti... it spells "velli wuz here"
Rose caught the sickness (oh dear)
My Soul is in @/Ian's basement with some ice cream
Pocket Full Of Purrkies
Old April 23rd, 2024, 11:16 AM
The forgetful one

Status: Alligator bites are focused on the down stroke of their bite. YOU CAN HOLD THEIR MOUTH SHUT. [YAY]
Bump Policy: Whenever I am needed, speaketh my name and I shall arrive.
My Mood: Unpredictable

Quote:
Originally Posted by Moonraven View Post

"Well, if your certain then I welcome you to WindClan as Lilaclight. You'll join the nursery with the rest of the queens and kits live, but once your kits reach six moons and are out of the nursery, you will start your training within the clan alongside them. You will have to learn how to hunt, fight, and of our borders to remain within the clan. If you do not, your kits will remain in the clan and you will be tossed out." She warned. Lilaclight could learn the basics well spending time in the nursery. "Come along, let's get you settled." Twilightstar urged leading the way to camp.

[Done, go ahead and submit her]

"Your in the right place." Twilightstar commented to the unknown she-cat. "This is WindClan, but I can tell you that trespassing is not the way to go about getting into the clan." She hissed. Twilightstar would never understand why outsiders ignored the scent line. It was there for a very good reason.

"I'm sorry to hear that you have nowhere to go. However, that doesn't mean I'm going to take you into WindClan. I'm not seeing much of a reason to bring you into the clan at all."

Help? What help did the clans need from an outsider? Twilightstar gave the cat a puzzled look, but and frowned at the insinuation that any of the clans needed help from outsiders. "Even though I'm interested in the fact that you at least attempted learn something about us, we have no need for knowledge on twolegs, at least not WindClan. We're rarely if ever have to deal with them." Something she was thankful for.

Twilightstar cocked her head at the response she obtained. Hawkfly? It wasn't a cat she was aware of, WindClan's had too many cats by the name of Hawk for her to come up with a solid answer.

"So you came here after hearing about the clans and want to join, that's it?" Twilightstar meowed frowning. "That's not a good reason for me to even contemplate letting you join. If you want to go play clan, try sticking your nose into one of the other clans."

Well, it was great to see that the kit was unharmed and unruffled by nearly losing her life. It was not one of WindClan's kits and didn't smell anything like the other clans. The leader blinked her single eye after the kit announced that the territory belonged to her and gave her a name. Auburn, weird name, definitely not clan then. The kit was very energetic, in one place for one second and a different place a second later.

Twilightstar sighed softly and padded towards the kit as she began messing with the dead owl. "Auburn," She called hoping to catch the kitten's attention for more than two seconds.

"My name is Twilightstar, I'm here because I live here and was patrolling my territory when I noticed the owl circling. You're lucky that I was around otherwise you would have become owl food." She kept her tone gentle but stern. She was aware the kit seemed to think this was all fun and games, but it was anything but that.

"You're in WindClan's territory, big, bad, birds like that owl are seen frequently around here. You should not be wandering out here by yourself, it's dangerous." It was hard to tell what was going on in the kit's head, she seemed like one of the kits who's thoughts were all over the place.

"Where are you parents?" She asked concerningly. "You could have got hurt very badly, someone should be watching over you."  

Her ears perked as she heard the cat along the border began meowing.
Twilightstar doesn't recall advertising for every cat without a home to come to WindClan. Twilightstar walks closer to the border and stops a few tail lengths from it to observe that cat ahead of her. The molly was smart enough to not cross into the border, wasn't much but it was a better start to those who ignored it.

"Hello, Aragon, I'm Twilightstar. I've no clue who Tudor is, and although I'm sorry that you've been kicked out his den, however, I don't see any reason that should bring you to WindClan. If you merely looking for a new place to leave, there are other loners and rogues you could live with, or I'm sure some twoleg wouldn't mind taking you in."She told her. Twilightstar wasn't running a charity, there were many other places this cat could live that didn't involve the clans.

Wonderful, a new kittypet. Twilightstar sighed as she crossed the territory and made her way towards the fresh scent blowing in her face. The reek of twoleg worsen the closer she got to the cat. Spotting the pale golden she-cat sitting on her rump, complaining. She looked to be around the age of an apprentice.

"I can tell you that here is not where you should be." Twilightstar meowed, closing the distance between herself and the kittypet from behind. "You are trespassing kittypet, I'm going to ask you once kindly to leave." The scarred leader blinked her eye and lashed her tail. Twilightstar wasn't hostile yet. That could change quickly if the kittypet didn't get out of her territory.

"Well, that and there's been some pretty vicious rat problem in the outskirts near where i live, and I have no clue how I'm supposed to get rid of 'em. Especially since they're really fierce and almost bit off another cat's ear. I.. also kinda wanna find a way to restart my life so I don't deal with the torture of how scarce the food in the outskirts can be." Pixel gently meowed, his personality slightly faltering to a more nervous side.

Aragon then softly lowered her head. "He could be looking for me, to try and kill me. And out of all honesty- a group of others are working for Tudor to kill off the only 3 of his mates that are still alive." Her voice slightly broke at the thought.

Last edited by Forgetfulshape; April 23rd, 2024 at 11:19 AM.
Old April 23rd, 2024, 11:23 AM

Bump Policy: Anytime
My Mood: Hungry

Spiraltail padded back into camp he looked around he was greatly ashamed of being lost for so long however he was sure the reason why was good enough to be accepted back into the clan he stood stiffly he was prepared to take whatever punishment was necessary all he wanted was to be useful to the clan again he had been captured by twolegs for two moons and he aching to return home. @Moonraven

Last edited by Tallstar; April 23rd, 2024 at 11:25 AM.
Old April 23rd, 2024, 04:42 PM

Bump Policy: 60 hours, 36 for important matters
My Mood: Twisted

"I apologize," Fern murmured quietly, head dipping downwards respectfully. "I got a bit too eager, but I swear I could be valuable if that's what it takes to get me into the Clan. If there's anything I could do..." She raised her head again, unable to force the hope out of her gaze as she watched the leader, ears folded back in remorse. "If not, I can leave the territory and find somewhere else." She finished, steeling her meow to make sure the words didn't waver. Her paws may have betrayed her nervousness anyways, though, as they kneaded the hard ground in front of her. She finally forced them still, letting her gaze stray back to the leader's face, determination joining the hope in her eyes.

@Moonraven
Old April 25th, 2024, 04:39 PM
Scuttling in the basement

Bump Policy: When the stars align (2 days, 1 if urgent)
My Mood: Asleep

Frosty flinched a bit as the cat started digging. Was that helping? It was helping, which was good. He wasn't sure whether to trust them, but he wasn't dead yet, so that was nice. "Th-" He started, but was cut off before it was audible.

Canism? Cannili... cannibalism. Was that what eating cats was? Judging by the usage, probably. Anyway, it was a nice thing that the she-cat wouldn't do a canniboom. Cannibalism. The word was Cannibalism, not anything else. Hopefully he wouldn't have to use it much.

"I won't move, don't worry!" Frosty said, just before going to sniff the burrow. Wait. he stopped. He didn't want to get scraped.

Mom had taught him to hunt. She wasn't bad(At hunting, she turned bad after Slate tried to kill him for some reason)! He wasn't bad, either! Maybe he wouldn't have done it if there was a damn piece of prey within 30 minutes! Well, there were those three rabbits, and the squirrel, but the squirrel was in a tree, unlike mice, and the rabbits were super big and fast.

Sheltered? Chatty? Not Frosty! Except for like, the last 3 moons of his life, but that... didn't count because... he said so. That was reason enough for Mom, so why not him.

oh, so the "scars" weren't from fights the cat had started. Frosty's vocabulary had increased since he had left: crab, from the beach, cannibalism, hawk (kind of), and scars.

Leader! Frosty's eyes widened and his jaw dropped. He used to be the leader of his siblings... the memory of going to the fields of tall, pale grass in search of something new hurt since Swallow died. But there was another leader like him. He pulled his paw from the root and looked at Twilightstar.

"Maybe I can help with your... your Windclan. I won't be too loud or ask stupid questions!" Anything to be part of a group again. "What does everyone do? How could I help? Do you make friends?" He asked hopefully.

[ @Moonraven - sorry for being late to respond ]

"Tomatoes are in the same family as some of the world's deadliest poisons. That just goes to show how rebellious tomatoes are."
"What about how the apple can fall far from the tree?"
"No, sometimes the tomato falls from the plant."

Ɛ> Toyhouse <3
Old May 1st, 2024, 08:36 AM

Bump Policy: whenever :p
My Mood: Queenly

WindClan Re: WindClan Outsider Joining

!!! Small Note: This is the form + the starter in one post because I'm lazy lolz. The form is also in the resources :3 !!!

Name: Alderblossom

Is your character a kit or an expecting queen?: No

Reason for Joining: Left ShadowClan and didn't intend to stay out for as long as she did. Returned later on with a haul of prey as a peace offering and was refused the choice to return to her place in ShadowClan by Dawnstar. Since WindClan was the only Clan that Alderblossom knew she could count on, she decided she would ask Twilightstar for a place within WindClan.

Rank Request: Warrior

New Name Request (optional): Robinsnow, if possible.

Mention Me: @Moonraven

Alderblossom
AFAB - She / Her
Outsider - Formerly ShadowClan
Agatha Kitty, Well Insulated

Alderblossom had avoided the WindClan Border - Whispering Wetlands - heading up to the moor due to the mink infestation. Instead, she had taken the long way around, heading for neutral territory beyond ShadowClan and making sure that she stayed on neutral moorland as she walked. She padded along, enjoying the wind in her fur. Maybe WindClan would be a good place for her.

The tortoiseshell stalked up the moorland through the heavy gusts of wind, though she didn't mind it. Alderblossom was looking for Twilightstar, and she would go to WindClan's camp if she had to.

birchbranch signature header created by @/ramen

Characters W/ Purrks

Larkswoop: Flock Together Tier 2, Beefed Up Tier 3, Lyrebird´s Lullaby
Alderblossom: Agatha Kitty, Well Insulated
Bluepaw: The Collector

Last edited by paris; May 1st, 2024 at 11:12 AM.