Go Back   Warrior Cats Online > Main Warriors Roleplay > Outskirts > Private Roleplays

Notice
Please read our Content Policy Update!

Interested in joining the staff team? Look here!
Allegiances

ThunderClan
Leader: Bumblestar
Deputy: Spiderthroat
Medicine Cats:
 Drizzlecloud, Springlight

ShadowClan
Leader
Dawnstar
Deputy
: None
Medicine Cat: Lostspark
Medicine Cat Apprentice:
Mossfreckle

RiverClan
Leader
: Fadingsun
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Mistyshard

Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

WindClan
Leader
Twilightstar
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Lightningstorm
Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

Recent Threads
WCO Staff Applications
Last post by sock
Today 01:25 PM
Tips for Writing a Non-Cis...
Last post by dino.
Today 01:14 PM
answering the call...
by taillow
Last post by burntToast
Today 01:03 PM
Paste the last thing you...
Last post by LostInTheOrchids
Today 01:01 PM
Bewitched,,?
Last post by LostInTheOrchids
Today 12:49 PM

Old April 16th, 2024, 04:19 AM
Engine engine number nine

Default Let's Tour the Territory | P

___...*| Dogday |*...___
[ He/Him - Thunderclan Warrior -
Purrks: none ]

Not wanting the apprentice to feel as if they weren't going anywhere the tom lead Brindlepaw out into the territory for a tour. He thought he should start small. Plus if he ever went out on a patrol without him he would ensure he could find his way around or he wouldn't accidently cross the border. Dogday shivered at the thought of anything bad happening to his apprentice. He'd make sure he was safe.

Moving along the first place he was going to take Brindlepaw was Firefly Cove. It was one of his favorite places to hunt, so it held a special place in his heart. Though he'd have to watch out in case any of those unstable Riverclan fish decided to cross into it. They better not. Stopping at their destination he turned to the young cat. "This is Firefly cove. Here you can find many prey such as birds and rabbits. At night is the best time to come here. Fireflies can be seen at night illuminating the sky.", Dogday announced.

[ @gs29513; Thought I would get this started, hopefully you don't mind ]

Marigoldleap is a pretty active Riverclan warrior and I really want her to be as active as possible, so if there is ever a plot Idea and you need an extra cat feel free to reach out to me. Her and me would love to have something to do

Old April 16th, 2024, 09:02 AM
You're stuck with me

Bump Policy: After 48 hours
My Mood: Hopeful

Default Re: Let's Tour the Territory | P

@Madeline (I definitely don't mind! Thank you!)
Oh YEAH! BrindlePAW was almost jittery with excitement as he followed Dogday out of camp. He was already training! He was already training! Well, getting a tour of the territory, which wouldn't actually train him, but still!!! He was out and about, doing THINGS! Stuff and things his siblings had already done, and he needed to get done in order to catch up to him. He was happy Dogday was his mentor, he seemed equally eager to train and be...useful. Brindlepaw wasn't useful yet, but he was becoming more useful by the minute. Or at least, that was what the fancied internally. If only because he now could describe a smidgen of what was outside of camp to kits, if asked. It wasn't the most useful a cat ever was, but it was a start.

Brindlepaw was gazing about in wonder as Dogday led him through the territory. Everything was so BIG! And GREEN! He was aware that it wouldn't always be this green, surely at some point Leaf-fall and Leaf-bare would strip the newly budding green life from the trees and plants and ground. But at the minute it was beautiful, lush and exciting and full of life, only to get better with Green-leaf he presumed. He hoped. For now, Brindlepaw was happy to follow his mentor gazing around at everything, until they reached Firefly Cove, or so it was announced. It was beautiful, though there were certainly some....weird smells about it. I'll have to come here later some time! he chirped, making sure to respond to his mentor before anything. Wanted to make sure he wasn't seen as....disrespectful, or something. Though, it was hard to contain his rather violent nose-twitching at the smell. But......what's that smell?? It smells so.....bad! Rather disgusting, if he was honest. He was NOT a fan.