by Bean
Last post by leopardheart00
Today 10:49 AM

Old May 6th, 2024, 09:42 AM
#4-Icecream

Bump Policy: Allways
My Mood: Fine

Talking Re: RiverClan Territory

Rainingpaw ran after her mentor. Skidding on the damp earth around the pond she flopped over on the mud. She then leaped back up again. She quickly wiped it off her muzzle, as she waited for instructions.

@Forgetfulshape

Last edited by Yoshdo; May 6th, 2024 at 09:44 AM. Reason: Mention(s)
Old May 6th, 2024, 11:39 AM
'What the Shrimp?!'

Status: Alligator bites are focused on the down stroke of their bite. YOU CAN HOLD THEIR MOUTH SHUT. [YAY]
Bump Policy: Whenever I am needed, speaketh my name and I shall arrive.
My Mood: Talented
Default Re: RiverClan Territory

Quote:
Originally Posted by Yoshdo View Post
Rainingpaw ran after her mentor. Skidding on the damp earth around the pond she flopped over on the mud. She then leaped back up again. She quickly wiped it off her muzzle, as she waited for instructions.

@Forgetfulshape
Skyfall tried hard not to laugh, and Appleberry just decided to continue.
"Fishing," Appleberry Began."takes a lot of patience, tenacity and most importantly speed. The little gits are so fast they could knock you about if they decided to. I tend to swim into the pond itself to catch the fish. I'll give an example, and we'll see if you can copy it." Appleberry then dived into the water and after a few minutes, with a few occasions of him surfacing to get air, he came out and spat out 3 fish. All the same size and species. "Think you can do the same, Rainingpaw? We can also count it as a swimming lesson if you need it."
Skyfall just sighed, and decided to give an easier explanation.
"Basically you swim after some fish and try to catch as many as you can." He simplified. "And you may need to take a few breaks to get air if need be."
Old May 6th, 2024, 06:46 PM
#4-Icecream

"Like this?" she mewed, splashing noisily into the water. (As she doesn't know she was likely scaring several fish away as she got in.) The water was nice and she did a sloppy swim to where she could stand if needed. -

@Forgetfulshape
Old May 7th, 2024, 02:10 AM
'What the Shrimp?!'

Status: Alligator bites are focused on the down stroke of their bite. YOU CAN HOLD THEIR MOUTH SHUT. [YAY]

Quote:
"Like this?" she mewed, splashing noisily into the water. (As she doesn't know she was likely scaring several fish away as she got in.) The water was nice and she did a sloppy swim to where she could stand if needed. -

@Forgetfulshape
Skyfall sighed and slipped into the water as silently as he could."like this." He meowed gently. Appleberry nodded in agreement. "All that noise will have scared some fish away."

Last edited by Goopysharkboi; May 7th, 2024 at 02:10 AM.
Old May 7th, 2024, 08:27 AM
death does not define us

Status: ★ umbrae et pulvis sumus ★ ★ PART RAT ★ ~ Forever known as ~MothDust~
Bump Policy: doesn't matter to me :)
My Mood: Bored

Frostmelt
|he/him|purrks: N/A|moons: 18| riverclan warrior|
"Pulvis et umbra sumus," ~ we are dust and shadows

He looked down at the apprentice. "They... are juniper berries," he said to the apprentice, "there... are still a few... on the bush if you want to grab some." He nodded to the bush, probably best to look around, he kept a tail length away from the apprentice, not too close but not too far. [D20: 13 | pass] There were still a few on the bush, but Frost had his hands full. He motioned with his tail to the few remaining berries. Once the apprentice had finished collecting them they made their way over to Sea, who was still searching for herbs. He motioned to his paw at Sea. "I can't carry... anymore," he said to Sea, mumbling more then speaking.

[carrying +3 juniper berries]

He would wait until the apprentice and the warr-... Lionheart had finished up finding herbs.

(sorry short post)

@Dolomedes - Seab | @rubberRatroom - cove

૮ ྀིྀིྀི₍ ⸝⸝•̥\./•̥⸝⸝ ₎ ྀིა Fawnheart<3 gifted me this fawn and threw flowers on my profile ❀ | TheRadioDemon gave headpats to all here ( T_T)\(^-^ ) | Ravenswings was here :> | Beanz is locked hostage here from Moths duck army | finley.exe is headbanging to mindless self indulgence :0 | Starphobia has showered stars upon everyone. Stars everywhere! | leopard. cats tramped the place... THEY HAVE COME AGAIN! | CrimsonOaks held up two gay cats here and the lion king theme song started. | Nyx's WCO soul is still here
Blaze left her art supplies here ☆♡♤◇♧○□
Art ShopFinder for all kitties

Last edited by Epiales; May 7th, 2024 at 08:27 AM.
Old May 7th, 2024, 11:07 AM
too busy drawing cats.

Bump Policy: whenever :p
My Mood: Angelic

RiverClan Re: RiverClan Territory

Fogmuzzle
AFAB - She / Her
RiverClan Warrior
No Current Purrks
Thirty-Eight Moons
A dappled silver-and-white Bengal she-cat with blue eyes.

Pawsteps pattered along the rain-soaked, leaf-littered floor. Silver-and-white fur could be seen flashing in between trees as Fogmuzzle chased after a rogue [ NPC ] that had tried his luck hunting in RiverClan's Territory. Unsheathing thorn-sharp claws, Fogmuzzle rolled herself in the mud to hide her scent and crouched between two mud-slick tree roots and watched as the rogue slowed and headed deeper into her territory.

A snarl twisted Fogmuzzle's maw, and with a fierce battle cry, the RiverClan she-cat sprang from in between the trees, hooking her claws into her opponent's pelt and letting her front claws sink deep into the rogue's shoulders whilst she pummeled at the tom's back with thistle-sharp hind claws.

The rogue let out a shriek and rolled onto his back, but Fogmuzzle had already foreseen the move and jumped off rather quickly. The sleek-furred RiverClanner glared at the rogue who scrambled to his paws and lunged at her. Bracing herself for impact, Fogmuzzle let the tom drag her down before kicking out at his belly with her hind claws, tearing out tufts of fur as she sent the rogue reeling backwards. The tom's green eyes that had once been filled with rage were now filled with fear.

With the rogue tom at her mercy, Fogmuzzle stalked forward stiffly, bending her head to shove her muzzle in the tom's face. ''I expect you to run. I expect you to run, and not to return unless you want to be killed.''

With Fogmuzzle's words said, the rogue tom's tail tucked between his legs and and flung himself away from her and fled towards the Outskirts with a cowardly wail. Meanwhile, Fogmuzzle's blue gaze glistened with satisfaction, her tail swishing gracefully in the air behind her.

[ just wanted to give dusk a chance to see how foggy fights ]

dusklion | @taillow

Fireflyflicker Finder || Rosehawk Finder || Larkswoop Finder || Lightlark Finder
Scratch HR Positions:
Robinstar [ ThC Lead] - Anachronismpounce [ ShC Dep ] - Roaringstar [ SkC Lead ] - Pareidoliastar [ WC Lead ]

Larkswoop: Flock Together Tier 2, Beefed Up Tier 3, Lyrebird's Lullaby
Alderblossom: Agatha Kitty, Well Insulated
Fireflyflicker: The Collector, Mind Reader, Agatha Kitty

Last edited by paris; May 7th, 2024 at 11:13 AM.
Old May 7th, 2024, 03:35 PM
#4-Icecream

*.*.*.*."Oh", Rainingpaw mewed, walking a bit slower as she tried not to splash in the water. She then ducked under the water and paused softly she blew out her nose hoping not to scare anything away. She saw a biggish fish eating of the ground area. There was also a smaller fut lighter looking fish doing the same. She dug her paw into the muck near by, hoping for a quick catch so she could resurface with something to show for it. she then kicked up the sediment behind the fish waving her other paw frantically hoping to scare it. By then the other fish had disappeared into the reeds. The fish swam over to her hidden paw. As soon as half the fish was over her paw she slapped its underside raising her paw as far up as he could go. Kicking with her hind legs she used her front paws to shove it on the bank. She sucked in a quick breath and then held the trashing fish onto the ground until it stopped thrashing. She murmed her thanks then flopped on the ground panting heavily. -

@Forgetfulshape

Last edited by Yoshdo; May 7th, 2024 at 03:36 PM.
Old May 7th, 2024, 03:40 PM
'What the Shrimp?!'

Quote:
*.*.*.*."Oh", Rainingpaw mewed, walking a bit slower as she tried not to splash in the water. She then ducked under the water and paused softly she blew out her nose hoping not to scare anything away. She saw a biggish fish eating of the ground area. There was also a smaller fut lighter looking fish doing the same. She dug her paw into the muck near by, hoping for a quick catch so she could resurface with something to show for it. she then kicked up the sediment behind the fish waving her other paw frantically hoping to scare it. By then the other fish had disappeared into the reeds. The fish swam over to her hidden paw. As soon as half the fish was over her paw she slapped its underside raising her paw as far up as he could go. Kicking with her hind legs she used her front paws to shove it on the bank. She sucked in a quick breath and then held the trashing fish onto the ground until it stopped thrashing. She murmed her thanks then flopped on the ground panting heavily. -

@Forgetfulshape
"Impressive." Skyfall remarked.
"That was pretty good, Rainingpaw! However, your technique needs to be smoother. Try and move slower and with more caution until the right moment, and then strike." Appleberry replied, hopping into the water before giving a pretty good example.
Old May 7th, 2024, 05:54 PM
crazy? I was crazy once.

Bump Policy: It's finals for me, so whenever online.
My Mood: Goofy

COVEPAW

Male | Moons: 7 | Kin: ? | Purrks: ?

Covepaw looked at Frostmelt with genuine concern.

"I can help,"

he offered, padding back up to the warrior after going to Seabreeze. Sure, maybe he didn't like herbs that much... but helping his clanmates was important! And right now he was going to help Frostmelt! He was ready to grab any juniper berries that the warrior needed him to. Covepaw simply waited for a response.

@Epiales - Frostmelt @Dolomedes - Seabreeze

https://warriorcatsonline.com/forums/showthread.php?t=81923

Come join CoastClan by Lucythecat!

https://warriorcatsonline.com/forums/showthread.php?p=1585797#post1585797

Quote:

"Never regret thy fall, O Icarus of the fearless flight, For the greatest tragedy of them all, Is never to feel the burning light." - Icarus

Last edited by rubberRatroom; May 7th, 2024 at 05:55 PM.
Old May 7th, 2024, 05:55 PM
#4-Icecream

"Ok!", Rainingpaw replies her voice muffled by her catch, as she picked it up.