Go Back   Warrior Cats Online > Main Warriors Roleplay > ShadowClan

Notice
Please read our Content Policy Update!

Interested in joining the staff team? Look here!
Allegiances

ThunderClan
Leader: Bumblestar
Deputy: Spiderthroat
Medicine Cats:
 Drizzlecloud, Springlight

ShadowClan
Leader
Dawnstar
Deputy
: None
Medicine Cat: Lostspark
Medicine Cat Apprentice:
Mossfreckle

RiverClan
Leader
: Fadingsun
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Mistyshard

Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

WindClan
Leader
Twilightstar
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Lightningstorm
Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

Recent Threads
RiverClan Elders' Den
by BEAR.
Last post by Yoshdo
Today 09:52 AM
RiverClan Nursery
by BEAR.
Last post by Yoshdo
Today 09:49 AM
Spread Your Wings And Fly...
by starry
Last post by starry
Today 09:43 AM
Sparrowsong finder
by Maybi
Last post by Maybi
Today 09:43 AM
RiverClan Medicine Cat's...
by BEAR.
Last post by Dakotaa
Today 09:41 AM

Old April 17th, 2024, 11:16 AM
Oat milk drinker

Default Re: Croaking Swamp

Sootspirit picked up her toad and then went back to her fledgling and frog. She decided she would check in on the patrol, if she had to hunt more she would be okay with that but a quick check in couldn't hurt. She perked her ears to hear her clan mates, but they must be zoned in on hunting, only the croaking of busy body frogs filled the air. Unbothered she trotted back to where they dispersed but she soon saw Pebbleshell. Dropping her prey to free her jaws, she mewed. "How is the hunting?"

(I forget when patrols are due so just wanted to check in)

nyxMarigoldwhisper
Old April 17th, 2024, 01:59 PM
Still staring nervously

Bump Policy: Currently after 4 days!
My Mood: Dreaming

She waited, ears flicking as she expected a potential answer. Received or not, after some time, Sleepypaw decided she better get looking for the herbs. Parting ways from Chestnutfeather, thought remaining within the warrior's nice of sight, the young apprentice set to looking around for the necessary plants, once again going over their appearance: yellow flowers, bushes, bell-shaped. That was broom. All she knew about mushrooms is that it shouldn't glow.

Her eyes scanned the area, trekking through the swampy territory in search of any yellow flower. Now, she wasn't entirely certain what bell-shaped was supposed to be, but she supposed it ought to have a specific shape different from most flowers. Though it took some time and careful inspection, eventually, the young one found a bush with strangely shaped yellow flowers; fitting most of the criteria, she decided to gather some of it - or, well, most of what she could carry. Hopefully Chestnutfeather had better luck with the mushrooms. Even so, when coming across a weirdly shaped thing on her way beack towards the warrior, she decided she might as well try gathering one of those just in case. At least she wouldn't be coming back empty pawed.

Returning to the aforementioned warrior's side, she looked up with vibrant eyes, a monotone expression.
"Broom, and this.."
She briefly said, a quiet indicator that she was ready to go back and report to mama.

[ @appariitiion - +3 broom, +1 mushroom ]

Last edited by Estelle; April 17th, 2024 at 02:00 PM.
Old April 18th, 2024, 04:41 PM
back from the dead

Bump Policy: once or twice a day is fine
My Mood: Spooky

Quote:
Originally Posted by Estelle View Post

She waited, ears flicking as she expected a potential answer. Received or not, after some time, Sleepypaw decided she better get looking for the herbs. Parting ways from Chestnutfeather, thought remaining within the warrior's nice of sight, the young apprentice set to looking around for the necessary plants, once again going over their appearance: yellow flowers, bushes, bell-shaped. That was broom. All she knew about mushrooms is that it shouldn't glow.

Her eyes scanned the area, trekking through the swampy territory in search of any yellow flower. Now, she wasn't entirely certain what bell-shaped was supposed to be, but she supposed it ought to have a specific shape different from most flowers. Though it took some time and careful inspection, eventually, the young one found a bush with strangely shaped yellow flowers; fitting most of the criteria, she decided to gather some of it - or, well, most of what she could carry. Hopefully Chestnutfeather had better luck with the mushrooms. Even so, when coming across a weirdly shaped thing on her way beack towards the warrior, she decided she might as well try gathering one of those just in case. At least she wouldn't be coming back empty pawed.

Returning to the aforementioned warrior's side, she looked up with vibrant eyes, a monotone expression.
"Broom, and this.."
She briefly said, a quiet indicator that she was ready to go back and report to mama.

[ @appariitiion - +3 broom, +1 mushroom ]

Chestnutfeather searched the area in quite a rush and a tizzy, horribly frustrated by the environment. Luckily for him, he turned around a tree and found a small pile of mushrooms growing in the roots. He examined them somewhat carefully, and made the determination that they did in fact Not glow, which is all he was told so if they were incorrect, no one could complain about it. He gathered what he could of the mushrooms, and then looked around to regroup back with the apprentice.

He found Sleepypaw and gave her a matter-of-fact nod before turning and heading back towards camp, not making the effort of looking back to see if she was following. He had lots to complain about in his head about the trip, how it was just a genuine inconvenience, but he'd keep it to himself. He knew when to pick his battles, for the most part, and whining about it wouldn't do him any good in the long run. Still, though, he was angry knowing he was going to spend so much time trying to get the mud off of his paws.

{ +3 mushrooms }

msg me whenever to rp! i'll try to respond at least once a day but usually more than that
Old April 19th, 2024, 10:28 PM
Oat milk drinker

Sootspirit stared at the cat she thought was Pebbleshell and she jumped three feet in the air when she realized it was Magpiepaw instead. Her black fur fluffed out, she shook her head.

"Sorry I thought you were Pebbleshell!" She mewed embarrassed of herself. "I can't find them but we need to report back. Let's collect our prey and head out." Sootspirt said sternly hoping to save face in front of the apprentice.

@Marigoldwhisper
Old April 19th, 2024, 10:45 PM
miraculous (MLB) obsessed

Bump Policy: Whenever I'm available!
My Mood: Adorable

Quote:
Originally Posted by Maybi View Post
Sootspirit stared at the cat she thought was Pebbleshell and she jumped three feet in the air when she realized it was Magpiepaw instead. Her black fur fluffed out, she shook her head.

"Sorry I thought you were Pebbleshell!" She mewed embarrassed of herself. "I can't find them but we need to report back. Let's collect our prey and head out." Sootspirt said sternly hoping to save face in front of the apprentice.

@Marigoldwhisper
Magpiepaw
She\Apprentice\SC
"Why pick them when I can do it so much better?"

Purrks: Silvertonuge [ACTIVE] Kittysoftpaws [ACTIVE]
· · ─────── ·· ─────── ·

(Sorry! Really short post lol)

Magpiepaw gave... Wait, what was their name? Ugh, it didn't matter anyways... Regardless, she gave the black pelted she-cat a questioning look before she looked around and realized... Yeah, Pebbleshell was gone. Magpiepaw snarled at what she imagined to be the absent patrol leader

"Fine," Magpiepaw huffed as she picked up her three pieces of prey. "But not because you're telling me to, it's because I WANT TO." She shot the warrior an equally stern glare because no cat looked at Magpiepaw as if she needed to be told what to do, no freaking way.

❝Whatever will be, will be. Don't care what anyone else thinks.❞
-When You Grow Up, Your Heat Dies

Deerspark Relations Finder!
Magpiepaw Relations/Mentor Finder!
My Art Shop!