Go Back   Warrior Cats Online > Main Warriors Roleplay > Outskirts > Private Roleplays

Allegiances
ThunderClan
Leader: Bumblestar
Deputy: Spiderthroat
Medicine Cat: Wolfpaw
Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

ShadowClan
Leader: Dawnstar
Deputy: Mistlewhisker
Medicine Cat: Mossfreckle
Medicine Cat Apprentice: Rookfire

RiverClan
Leader: Stormstar
Deputy: Owltalon
Medicine Cat: Berryshine
Medicine Cat Apprentice: Cobwebfern

WindClan
Leader: Twilightstar
Deputy: Crowtooth
Medicine Cat: Lightningstorm
Medicine Cat Apprentice: Rabbitpaw
Recent Threads
October Gathering
Last post by taillow
Today 02:41 AM
WindClan Galewood
by Ian
Last post by TheRedWyvern
Today 12:50 AM
Wouldn't you know it, here...
Last post by Starfall
Today 12:03 AM
WindClan Nursery
by Ian
Last post by Badwolf
Yesterday 11:54 PM
QUARANTINE!!
by dino.
Last post by BEAR.
Yesterday 11:46 PM

Old Yesterday, 05:26 PM
In love w/rubberRatroom<3

Bump Policy: 48 hrs or 2 days
My Mood: Spooky

Default The Honey scent in the pitch black Night

Nightwhisper sighed, getting up from his nest. He missed Weepingwillow, and Cinderkit, and Snakepelt. All of them were gone. Cottonpaw to.... he only had two cats, his son Emberkit, and his daughter Honeypetal, maybe she'd want to hunt? Stretching gently he padded out of his den and found his beloved daughter, "Honeypetal. Wanna hunt......?" he asked his daughter, his eyes droopy with tiredness and sadness, he hoped spending some time with his kit might make him feel better.

@Honey_Dreamz

Oceanstar is the leader of Beachclan, he has a semi-open den policy. <33 Mention me where ever just Vm me first Willowtail of Riverclan is Tier 3 Beefed Up and Agatha Kitty ! Both active<3 Blackberry is Moonclan's Medicine cat! He has a open den policy!! Softdove and Crowsong and the med cats of Treeclan and Fogclan, they have open den policies!
"If I had a flower for every time I thought of you, I could walk in my garden forever" - Park Seonghwa @/Beanz is haunting my profile :sniffles"

lio lurked here, hope dropped a bundle of chocolates here
Rose littered this profile with flowers

]@/Beanz@/mars@/Merp Machine@/CrimsionOaks@/WCUEhoneyfur@/Hollyheartofthunder@/MaplestrikeWCUE@/constellation@/Snowyfeathr@/KestrelPaw@/Eucalyptuspaw @/rubberRatroom - "It's so preppy in here
Old Yesterday, 05:46 PM
~the king of heartbreak~

Status: ♪ we're all dead in devil town. that's fine, 'cause nothing's gonna scare us now. ♪
Bump Policy: wait 6 or more hours to bump. 3 hours if urgent, 4 if it's the weekend.
My Mood: Inspired
Default Re: The Honey scent in the pitch black Night

╔═════ ≪ °❈° ≫ ═════╗
A battle-scarred light orange cat with brown tabby stripes and blue eyes.
Honeypetal
She/he/they ThunderClan Warrior 23 moons
❝ This is all my fault. Everyone I love is disappearing and I'm next, I'd deserve that too. ❞
╚═════ ≪ °❈° ≫ ═════╝
StarClan knows the last time Honeypetal had slept, because she herself sure didn't. All she knew is that it had been a while. That didn't meant she cared—she would stay up forever until all the problems went away, although the truth was that they probably wouldn't.
He padded out of the Warriors' Den with a yawn, greeted by his father, who seemed sad and also tired. "Oh, hello Father," he meowed, dipping his head slightly. Emberpaw and Nightwhisper were the only family he had left, and Strawberryfur was the only true friend of his as well. There was Vinepaw, but they rarely talked outside of training. Honeypetal had been feeling lonely the past while and was surprised, though not upset that he happened to run into his father.
"Ah, I would love to go hunting," Honeypetal answered. They ignored the tiredness in their slightly pained bones and turned around, ready to start walking out of the camp with him. Any chance they got to spend time with their loved ones they would take now, they swore to themselves, to StarClan, vowing to never take advantage of anyone or anything. Perhaps not even the concept of rest.

❝ Falling doesn't feel so bad when I know you've fallen this way too. ❞
Darkice has Agatha Kitty, Autumnwhisper has Heightened Perception (hearing), both active. Topaz has not yet used their Honed Skill purrk up.
I am not my characters, and my characters are not me. Keep this in mind during roleplay, please.

Last edited by Honey_Dreamz; Yesterday at 05:47 PM.
Old Yesterday, 06:23 PM
In love w/rubberRatroom&lt;3

Bump Policy: 48 hrs or 2 days
My Mood: Spooky

Default Re: The Honey scent in the pitch black Night

Quote:
Originally Posted by Honey_Dreamz View Post
╔═════ ≪ °❈° ≫ ═════╗
A battle-scarred light orange cat with brown tabby stripes and blue eyes.
Honeypetal
She/he/they ThunderClan Warrior 23 moons
❝ This is all my fault. Everyone I love is disappearing and I'm next, I'd deserve that too. ❞
╚═════ ≪ °❈° ≫ ═════╝
StarClan knows the last time Honeypetal had slept, because she herself sure didn't. All she knew is that it had been a while. That didn't meant she cared—she would stay up forever until all the problems went away, although the truth was that they probably wouldn't.
He padded out of the Warriors' Den with a yawn, greeted by his father, who seemed sad and also tired. "Oh, hello Father," he meowed, dipping his head slightly. Emberpaw and Nightwhisper were the only family he had left, and Strawberryfur was the only true friend of his as well. There was Vinepaw, but they rarely talked outside of training. Honeypetal had been feeling lonely the past while and was surprised, though not upset that he happened to run into his father.
"Ah, I would love to go hunting," Honeypetal answered. They ignored the tiredness in their slightly pained bones and turned around, ready to start walking out of the camp with him. Any chance they got to spend time with their loved ones they would take now, they swore to themselves, to StarClan, vowing to never take advantage of anyone or anything. Perhaps not even the concept of rest.
Nightwhisper gave a somber nod, leading the way out with a small sigh. "How...... have you been?"

Oceanstar is the leader of Beachclan, he has a semi-open den policy. <33 Mention me where ever just Vm me first Willowtail of Riverclan is Tier 3 Beefed Up and Agatha Kitty ! Both active<3 Blackberry is Moonclan's Medicine cat! He has a open den policy!! Softdove and Crowsong and the med cats of Treeclan and Fogclan, they have open den policies!
"If I had a flower for every time I thought of you, I could walk in my garden forever" - Park Seonghwa @/Beanz is haunting my profile :sniffles"

lio lurked here, hope dropped a bundle of chocolates here
Rose littered this profile with flowers

]@/Beanz@/mars@/Merp Machine@/CrimsionOaks@/WCUEhoneyfur@/Hollyheartofthunder@/MaplestrikeWCUE@/constellation@/Snowyfeathr@/KestrelPaw@/Eucalyptuspaw @/rubberRatroom - "It's so preppy in here