Go Back   Warrior Cats Online > Main Warriors Roleplay > Outskirts > Private Roleplays

Notice
Please read our Content Policy Update!

Interested in joining the staff team? Look here!
Allegiances

ThunderClan
Leader: Bumblestar
Deputy: Spiderthroat
Medicine Cats:
 Drizzlecloud, Springlight

ShadowClan
Leader
Dawnstar
Deputy
: None
Medicine Cat: Lostspark
Medicine Cat Apprentice:
Mossfreckle

RiverClan
Leader
: Fadingsun
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Mistyshard

Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

WindClan
Leader
Twilightstar
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Lightningstorm
Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

Recent Threads
What type of music do you...
Last post by XxIndigoxX
Today 12:33 PM
RiverClan Healing
by starry
Last post by Dakotaa
Today 12:21 PM
How does WCO see you?
Last post by hermeswind
Today 12:14 PM
A Very Impulsively Made...
Last post by Yoshdo
Today 12:13 PM
RiverClan Leader's Den
by BEAR.
Last post by Dolomedes
Today 12:12 PM

Old May 11th, 2021, 11:35 AM
Still staring nervously

Bump Policy: Currently after 4 days!
My Mood: Dreaming

RiverClan RiverClan Outsider Joining

Make sure to head to RiverClan Resources to fill out a form before you post!

When making a starter post of your character, mention the following users and one of them will reply to your post:

@/FrostyGalaxy @/Red Dawn @/Sakura.
[ Remove the / ]

Last edited by Estelle; October 28th, 2023 at 05:18 PM. Reason: instructions + mentions so Lionhearts can do joinings
Old May 14th, 2021, 09:17 PM
Matching with Octavia!

Bump Policy: M-F 8AM-4PM
My Mood: Asleep

Default Re: RiverClan Joining & Rejoining

~Birtchclaw~
@spade

Birtchclaw had went out on a trip to see her family members for a reunion, she had forgot how long its been siens she had left, walking back into the entrence she then looked around for her leader she wanted to apologise for being gone for so long "Kestrelstar?" she called out abit.

Hi Im Moonlight
Moonstar Has a Open Den Policy in Heartclan!, if you ever need her do not hesitate to come to her den for her if need be.
Heartclan {Sign Up Re-Revamp}
Heartclan Main RP
Moonspot Family Finder
Old May 14th, 2021, 09:50 PM

My Mood: Worried

smokepaw waked towards kestrelstar smiling
I’m sooo sorry I’ve been missing! I was looking for shells for my sister and then got lost I’m very very sorry!

He hoped he’d be aloud back in the clan
@spade
Old May 15th, 2021, 12:01 PM
particles of stars

Sal- Saltpaw had been trying to find the pond,, whatever it was called when he somehow found himself lost. It wasn't much of a surprise to be honest, the tom hadn't even had a tour of the territory yet. There- that smells like one of the.. clanmates- my classmates? "Lionstorm? Fishspekle?!" he meowed hesitantly. Hopefully they wouldn't be mad at him.

[ @spade]
Old May 15th, 2021, 12:20 PM
chirps

Quote:
Originally Posted by Moonlightwolfpup View Post
~Birtchclaw~
@spade

Birtchclaw had went out on a trip to see her family members for a reunion, she had forgot how long its been siens she had left, walking back into the entrence she then looked around for her leader she wanted to apologise for being gone for so long "Kestrelstar?" she called out abit.
Kestrelstar had been about to head out, having finally decided on doing a bit of solo hunting, when a familiar scent caught his attention by the entrance. Quickly the gray tabby was on his paws and headed over, yellow gaze already narrowed. It was RiverClan, so at least there was nothing to worry about, but a different, unfamiliar scent lingered on the cat who was approaching - and that caused a bit of unease for him.

"Birchclaw," he finally breathed, letting his fur lie flat as he greeted the molly with an annoyed flick of his tail. Where had she been? He hadn't seen her for quite some time... "I thought ThunderClan had taken another one of our warriors," the leader muttered under his breath, though he supposed he was glad that wasn't the case. "Where have you been?"

Quote:
Originally Posted by ~dust~ View Post
smokepaw waked towards kestrelstar smiling
I’m sooo sorry I’ve been missing! I was looking for shells for my sister and then got lost I’m very very sorry!

He hoped he’d be aloud back in the clan
@spade
The territory provided nothing of any substantial gains (or loses, thankfully) so Kestrelstar turned to head back to camp. Only, there appeared to be a vaguely familiar cat in his midst. Smokepaw... hadn't he been missing for awhile? "I'm surprised a seagull didn't get you," the leader scoffed, taking a seat in front of the younger tom. "Why did you leave camp without a warrior in the first place? Seashell hunting is not a good excuse," he quipped, yellow gaze narrowing.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Panda1440 View Post
Sal- Saltpaw had been trying to find the pond,, whatever it was called when he somehow found himself lost. It wasn't much of a surprise to be honest, the tom hadn't even had a tour of the territory yet. There- that smells like one of the.. clanmates- my classmates? "Lionstorm? Fishspekle?!" he meowed hesitantly. Hopefully they wouldn't be mad at him.

[ @spade]
Solo walks had become quite a daily ritual for Kestrelstar now as the gray tabby slunk through the reeds, ears alert for any sound. While he had some trust in the patrols Splashleap sent out, he'd always have the urge to take matters into his own paws - regardless of how much yelling he received from Snakeheart. Sore pawpads were just part of life - he could still walk, so in his mind he was just dandy.

A voice off to the side though caught his attention, and Kestrelstar froze. Lionstorm? Fishspeckle? Who was calling such names? Fishspeckle was still alive and well but Lionstorm... Kestrelstar couldn't help but shudder every time he heard the fallen tom's name now, grief momentarily taking over. He hadn't so much as heard or seen anything to suggest that Lionstorm or Fawnsqueak had made it to the Great Stars Above, and while he was surprised it did irritate him.

Rounding a patch of springy fronds, Kestrelstar's gaze settled on a familiar young tom. Wasn't this the outsider that Lionstorm had welcomed into the Clan not long ago? What was his name... "Saltpaw!" he called, trotting over. "What in the stars are you doing? Where have you been?"
Old May 15th, 2021, 12:51 PM
particles of stars

Hmm? What was that- oh! As the grey tabby tom came into view, Saltpaw's expression turned worried. Maybe I am in trouble??

"I was trying to find the pond where you taught me how to swim a little- sorry Kestrelwing.." little did he know that the cat standing before him was RiverClan's new leader. [ @spade]
Old May 15th, 2021, 06:05 PM
Matching with Octavia!

~Birtchclaw~
@spade

Birtchclaw's ears laied down abit in embarresment and she smiled abit "Sorry for being gone for so long, i was invited to my family's family reunion this year, i didnt realize i would be gone this long actully" she said sitting her tail laied over her paws abit "my family always meets far from the clans and some of them are from diffrent clan some are kittypets, im sorry again for being away a long time" she apologized looking down abit

Hi Im Moonlight
Moonstar Has a Open Den Policy in Heartclan!, if you ever need her do not hesitate to come to her den for her if need be.
Heartclan Main RP
Moonspot Family Finder
Old May 16th, 2021, 03:06 PM
chirps

Quote:
Originally Posted by Panda1440 View Post
Hmm? What was that- oh! As the grey tabby tom came into view, Saltpaw's expression turned worried. Maybe I am in trouble??

"I was trying to find the pond where you taught me how to swim a little- sorry Kestrelwing.." little did he know that the cat standing before him was RiverClan's new leader. [ @spade]
Had no one shown him the territory? Kestrelstar would have to fix that. A sigh left him, and he figured he couldn't really be mad, or fault the young tom for getting lost. But with tensions so high, he didn't want any apprenties wandering the territory alone without a warrior to accompany them - at least not ones who only had one measly swimming lesson under their paws.

"Next time you ask a warrior to show you, alright?" the leader narrowed his gaze to make sure the young tom understood. Now onto the hard part... though, perhaps he was overthinking it. Lionstorm's death might not mean much to the kid. [B]"Follow me back to camp. The cat you're calling out for earlier, Lionstorm... is dead. We'll need to get you a new mentor at the next Clan meeting I call."

Turning, Kestrelstar signaled with his tail for the tom to follow him back to camp.

[ Saltpaw is done! I'll get them re-added to the Allegiances - let me know if you have a mentor preference, otherwise I'll go ahead and assign one! ]
Quote:
Originally Posted by Moonlightwolfpup View Post
~Birtchclaw~
@spade

Birtchclaw's ears laied down abit in embarresment and she smiled abit "Sorry for being gone for so long, i was invited to my family's family reunion this year, i didnt realize i would be gone this long actully" she said sitting her tail laied over her paws abit "my family always meets far from the clans and some of them are from diffrent clan some are kittypets, im sorry again for being away a long time" she apologized looking down abit
So this cat had family outside of RiverClan? Kestrelstar stiffened at that, eyes narrowing at her answer, fur just now beginning to bristle. What if these outsiders followed her back, started causing trouble? "I don't know how I feel about that. You have family outside of RiverClan... how do I know your loyalty doesn't lie with them?" he questioned, a gleam in his gaze as he watched her. Why did he need that back in RiverClan?
Old May 17th, 2021, 02:51 PM
Matching with Octavia!

~Birtchclaw~
@spade

Birtchclaw shook her head "oh no it doesnt, most of my family ar ether lazy or dont want to do anything or to busy to put my loyalty to" she said standing she then pufed up her chest in a proud way "plus ill always be loyal to riverclan, that was my one promise when i became warrior" she said smileing

Hi Im Moonlight
Heartclan Main RP
Moonspot Family Finder
Old May 17th, 2021, 08:41 PM

My Mood: Worried

Quote:
Originally Posted by spade View Post
Kestrelstar had been about to head out, having finally decided on doing a bit of solo hunting, when a familiar scent caught his attention by the entrance. Quickly the gray tabby was on his paws and headed over, yellow gaze already narrowed. It was RiverClan, so at least there was nothing to worry about, but a different, unfamiliar scent lingered on the cat who was approaching - and that caused a bit of unease for him.

"Birchclaw," he finally breathed, letting his fur lie flat as he greeted the molly with an annoyed flick of his tail. Where had she been? He hadn't seen her for quite some time... "I thought ThunderClan had taken another one of our warriors," the leader muttered under his breath, though he supposed he was glad that wasn't the case. "Where have you been?"

The territory provided nothing of any substantial gains (or loses, thankfully) so Kestrelstar turned to head back to camp. Only, there appeared to be a vaguely familiar cat in his midst. Smokepaw... hadn't he been missing for awhile? "I'm surprised a seagull didn't get you," the leader scoffed, taking a seat in front of the younger tom. "Why did you leave camp without a warrior in the first place? Seashell hunting is not a good excuse," he quipped, yellow gaze narrowing.

Solo walks had become quite a daily ritual for Kestrelstar now as the gray tabby slunk through the reeds, ears alert for any sound. While he had some trust in the patrols Splashleap sent out, he'd always have the urge to take matters into his own paws - regardless of how much yelling he received from Snakeheart. Sore pawpads were just part of life - he could still walk, so in his mind he was just dandy.

A voice off to the side though caught his attention, and Kestrelstar froze. Lionstorm? Fishspeckle? Who was calling such names? Fishspeckle was still alive and well but Lionstorm... Kestrelstar couldn't help but shudder every time he heard the fallen tom's name now, grief momentarily taking over. He hadn't so much as heard or seen anything to suggest that Lionstorm or Fawnsqueak had made it to the Great Stars Above, and while he was surprised it did irritate him.

Rounding a patch of springy fronds, Kestrelstar's gaze settled on a familiar young tom. Wasn't this the outsider that Lionstorm had welcomed into the Clan not long ago? What was his name... "Saltpaw!" he called, trotting over. "What in the stars are you doing? Where have you been?"
smokepaws stubby tail shook as he said
kestrelstar I’m being completely honest. My parents are always saying I’m to aloof. They always say I never pay attention! I’m really sorry I lost track and got lost. I found some really cool things on the way though! Look
he pushed a little scallop with a blue stripe down the middle.
I was gonna be this to morningpaw because the ridge in the middle reminded me of her. But I think you should have it. Keep it and when you get sad or nervous you should just look at it. If you want i havw more things that can help you calm down. Being leader must be stressful

He smiled at his leader a,her eyes glowing