Go Back   Warrior Cats Online > Main Warriors Roleplay > Outskirts > Private Roleplays

Allegiances

ThunderClan
Leader: Bumblestar
Deputy: Spiderthroat
Medicine Cat: Wolfpaw
Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

ShadowClan
Leader
Dawnstar
Deputy
: Mistlewhisker
Medicine Cat: Mossfreckle

Medicine Cat Apprentice: Grousepaw

RiverClan
Leader
: Fadingstar
Deputy:
Dusklion
Medicine Cat: None

Medicine Cat Apprentice:
Berrypaw

WindClan
Leader
Twilightstar
Deputy:
Crowtooth
Medicine Cat: Lightningstorm
Medicine Cat Apprentice: Rabbitpaw

Recent Threads
Icekit Finder <3
Last post by Bluest+r~
Today 05:19 PM
Flowers & Hawks (kit...
Last post by Blossom Cry
Today 05:17 PM
tales in the night [ Bingo...
by BEAR.
Last post by Blossom Cry
Today 05:14 PM
Windswept Plains
by BEAR.
Last post by Aphrodite
Today 05:13 PM

Old Today, 02:45 PM

Bump Policy: After 1 day
My Mood: Fine
Default taking time out of the day [P]

"Oh Ravenpaw, I wouldn't be so stressed about it." Rainpaw mewed, trying soothe her anxious sister. "Come and sit by me. Relax for a heartbeat." Ravenpaw was getting herself all wound up again about training. That's all she ever thinks about... Rainpaw was concerned for her sister, she didn't want Ravenpaw to focus only on training. There was so much more to life! And they'd only recently become apprentices, they had plenty of time. Rainpaw sighed as her sister continued, craning her neck to groom the fur on her shoulder. Rainpaw might as well take some time to keep her pelt smooth, even if Ravenpaw wouldn't.

Ravenpaw was pacing anxiously (big shock). She hated the feeling of being idle. She didn't care if she was just clearing the elders of ticks at this point, as long she was keeping her paws busy. "I know we're not going to be made warriors like, tomorrow." She snapped. "But I want to do more. Don't you see, Rainpaw?" Ravenpaw was desperate for her sister to understand her ambitions. But when she turned to look at her and found Rainpaw grooming, frustration welled up in Ravenpaw and popped like a snapping twig. With that "pop" it was gone and she was exhausted.

Ravenpaw flopped down next to her sister, letting Rainpaw groom her mostly black, long fur. She heaved a sigh, it did feel good to stop worrying every now and then... Not that she'd ever tell Rainpaw that.

[@ace.]
Old Today, 03:19 PM

Bump Policy: 3 days, vm me the link~
My Mood: Yeehaw
Default Re: taking time out of the day [P]

Floodsight
◆ she/her | 21 moons | Mind Reader ; Beefed Up T1 ; empty slot

Floodsight made her around the abandoned twoleg den where RiverClan was currently settled awaiting for their next move home. Though the space was decent and relatively safe, being trapped here in close quarters had made her lethargic. Sure, she was lucky to have gone out hunting and patrolling, but a little more outing would've been nice. She couldn't wait to return to the quiet flowing streams and rolling hills.

Aside, Floodsight had spotted the two apprentices whom, lately, she had come to love like siblings. They were an interesting bunch, for sure. A duo that reflected off of each other and Floodsight found that adorable. After moving into this abandoned space, she seldom had the chance to catch up with them. It had been work, work and work lately. Of which, Floodsight didn't mind at all. She loved helping out with the clan, but once and a while, it is still nice to take a break.

"Rain, Raven, how have you little ones been?" Floodsight approached the two sibling and gave them both a brief lick on the head. With a little more focus directed on Ravenpaw's tuft of fur that looked a little out of place. "It hasn't been a very eventful apprenticeship, has it?"

[ @Luna16 ]