Go Back   Warrior Cats Online > Main Warriors Roleplay > WindClan > WindClan Events

Notice
Please read our Content Policy Update!

Interested in joining the staff team? Look here!
Allegiances

ThunderClan
Leader: Bumblestar
Deputy: Spiderthroat
Medicine Cats:
 Drizzlecloud, Springlight

ShadowClan
Leader
Dawnstar
Deputy
: None
Medicine Cat: Lostspark
Medicine Cat Apprentice:
Mossfreckle

RiverClan
Leader
: Fadingsun
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Mistyshard

Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

WindClan
Leader
Twilightstar
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Lightningstorm
Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

Recent Threads
RiverClan Medicine Cat's...
by BEAR.
Last post by Dolomedes
Today 02:33 PM
tracker stuff
by starry
Last post by starry
Today 02:32 PM
RiverClan Elders' Den
by BEAR.
Last post by Yoshdo
Today 02:28 PM
A Very Impulsively Made...
Last post by Yoshdo
Today 02:18 PM

Old March 29th, 2024, 03:29 PM
a TSAMS enthusiast

Bump Policy: anytime necessary
My Mood: Innocent
Default Re: Challenge around the territory {WINDCLAN EVENT}

Cloudburst tipped her head and trotted over. A challenge sounded like fun! "May I be on the Red Team?" she asked. It seemed a little comical to her to be on a separate team from her apprentice.

@ThePrettyPurpleDemon

"Worse? Or better?"
Old April 1st, 2024, 10:17 AM
Aphrodite

Bump Policy: Feel Free To Bump Me!
My Mood: Tired

WarmSun And Dewsong Spawn
IlBe on red.
I don't care where I am Dewsong mewed.
Purrks: Lyebird's Lullaby On Silverpaw [ACTIVE]
GarlicFrog Is GarlicClans Oldest Cat. She Bites.

TheRadioDemon Is Holding Rotthroat Back While Patting Bearskull. blxze Is Patting Silverpaw. *Lunastar* Is Patting Them All

Last edited by Desert Rain Frog; April 1st, 2024 at 10:19 AM.
Old April 6th, 2024, 10:08 PM
Crunchy Leaves

Bump Policy: One Week Please!
My Mood: Tired

| Lightningstorm |
Flock Together [Tier 3] - Inactive | Mind Reader - Active

It was the pointless, arrogant screeching that had her poking her head out of the medicine cat's den, her eyes falling on a cream tom she recognized as Russetnose. It took everything within her to not roll her eyes at the need to exert dominance on what appeared to be... games for warriors? Yeah, he could call it whatever he wanted, they were games for warriors. A small snort escaped her, momentarily wondering if Kitten would like to be involved with these before deciding against calling her out. Her mate was pregnant enough to maybe not need the potentially dangerous playtime.

Deciding to not give this little event any more time - she had more important tasks to get to, in any case, especially with war looming in the horizon - the medicine cat turned around to leave when she suddenly paused, lapis hues widening as she spotted a face she hadn't seen in over a moon. Warmsun seemed to be talking quite amicably to the demoted warrior considering she had been labeled missing after her continuous failings to provide for the clan. Not to mention she had seemingly decided to ignore her demotion, as Lightningstorm had never seen Dewpaw even attempt to try and make amends for her laziness. Laziness that directly affected her former apprentice at that. The scowl that had left the healer's brow was back in full force, and with an assuredness that she hadn't carried in moons, the lithe calico padded towards the pair, having a good mind to drag Warmsun towards Twilightstar herself if he had been the one who had brought it up upon himself to bring back the deserter.

"I see you are making yourself awfully at home there, Dewpaw. I don't know when you came back, and I'll be proper honest with ya, love. I don't bloody care. Not as long as you take your leave this instant," she mewed, her voice icy as her face remained a deadpanned mask. How dare cats like these act like they were above the code after what they had done to her mentor?! Turning towards Warmsun, she twitched an ear, glare flashing dangerously with lightning as she continued.

"Can I ask why exactly you are being so cordial with this outsider, Warmsun? I don't know if you brought her over yourself or if you just met up with her, but there are rules on how to come back crawling to the clan after you decide to run off to avoid your punishment. Punishment she got from not meeting up with her responsibilities! And here I thought you deserved a chance, Dewpaw. I should have exiled you on the spot. I'm not kidding. Leave. Now."

@Desert Rain Frog [Warmsun - Dewpaw]
| The character Dewsong was demoted to Dewpaw for failing to both do herb patrols as well as for failing to show up to her punishments and subsequently went missing. If she wishes to return to the clan, she should do so through the proper channels explained here in the future! |

WindClan HealingRoleplay TrackerCharacter Bios