Go Back   Warrior Cats Online > Main Warriors Roleplay > Outskirts > Private Roleplays

Allegiances

ThunderClan
Leader: Bumblestar
Deputy: Spiderthroat
Medicine Cats:
 Drizzlecloud, Springlight

ShadowClan
Leader
Dawnstar
Deputy
: Mistlewhisker
Medicine Cat: Mossfreckle

Medicine Cat Apprentice: Grousepaw

RiverClan
Leader
: Fadingsun
Deputy:
Dusklion
Medicine Cat: Mistyshard

Medicine Cat Apprentice:
Berrypaw

WindClan
Leader
Twilightstar
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Lightningstorm
Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

Recent Threads
ThunderClan Undercrag
by dino.
Last post by Luminous
Today 02:15 AM
One Word Stories!
by Myling
Last post by ellie
Today 02:05 AM
Battle Basics [Open to ShC]
Last post by Mica
Today 01:15 AM
A Rematch! [P]
Last post by Dolomedes
Today 12:39 AM

Old May 19th, 2024, 03:50 PM
.·:*¨♡❀˖⁺. ༶ ⋆☆≈¨*:·.

Bump Policy: 1 week unless its time sensitive
My Mood: Inspired
ThunderClan A new Dawn

Tour
☐ Smallpines
☐ Herondive Hollow
☐ Thunderglade

Fireflycove
Sunkissed Creek
Haggard Ruins
Willow's Rise

Required training
☐ Hunting - stalking, tracking, pouncing
☐ Climbing
☐ Fighting - self-defence, attacking, special techniques

Other training instances/patrols

Hawkcatcher
@Silverfur & Co

When waking up that morning, the older warrior had intended to get started with her new apprentice's training, but decided to wait a bit when noticing how early it still was. Yes, Dawnpaw was an apprentice now, not a kit, so she would have to get used to not sleeping in (from Hawkcatcher's previous experience she had noted that fresh apprentices were usually eager to get started at first but would quickly begin to dislike the early mornings before they got used to it), but Hawkcatcher had herself had a few mentors in particular who seemed to think that the earlier you dragged out your trainee, the better. She had never really agreed with that, and preferred to just ease her apprentices into warriorhood - no one liked being forced up before most of the camp had awoken anyway.

The large warrior spent some time with her usual tasks around the camp until most of the other warriors and apprentices also began to stir before making her way over to the apprentice's den. "Dawnpaw? I was thinking we'd get started with your warrior training today."

※⁕‡→ Lumi's shop ←‡⁕※

Do you have a cat in the Atari? Dm me for... a thing... more details then

_______________ Tracker _______________
¨•┈꒰ა ♡⋆⁺。˚⋆˙‧₊☽ Springkit - Wyvern - Hawkcatcher - Pigeonpaw - Saturn ☾₊‧˙⋆˚。⁺⋆ ♡ ໒꒱┈•¨

My purrks

Last edited by Luminous; May 26th, 2024 at 02:15 AM.
Old May 19th, 2024, 05:24 PM

My Mood: Dreaming

Default Re: A new Dawn

Dawnpaw got up and stretched she was ready to go. "let's go hawkcatcher I'm very excited. What we starting with first." she was ready and the grey black apprentice. She was excited.
@Luminous

Snowstripe- RC Featherspirit-RC ~ ~ Lightpaw {Sunshine}- WC Leopardfire- WC

Last edited by Silverfur & Co; May 19th, 2024 at 06:51 PM.
Old May 20th, 2024, 06:21 AM

Hawkcatcher
@Silverfur & Co

Well she seemed to have gotten another energetic one this time. Oh well, nothing Hawkcatcher hadn't handled before. As long as this one didn't also turn out to be a troublemaker, she could work with this.

"Territory tour," she replied to Dawnpaw as they headed out of the camp. "Thunderclan has many different areas in our territory -even though some had to be returned to the outskirts recently- but we won't visit places like borders just yet. You'll have time to familiarize yourself with them on border patrols, but they aren't quite suitable for your first time out of camp."

She chose to start the tour at the Firefly Cove. Riverclan had access to it yes, but it was generally very safe. "This is Firefly Cove. It's morning now so there are very few fireflies, but if you want to see them we can come back some other time." Hawkcatcher wasn't usually one to offer to accompany someone merely to marvel at beautiful scenery, but she loved watching the fireflies herself, and didn't want to prevent her apprentices from seeing them.

"The cliff over there is a pretty good place of defence, but Riverclan is still able to come here by cliff paths near the water's edge, and there have been many battles fought here." She would go into detail on the history later, for now this was just a tour. "Take some time to look around and familiarize yourself, then let me know when you're ready to move on."

※⁕‡→ Lumi's shop ←‡⁕※

¨•┈꒰ა ♡⋆⁺。˚⋆˙‧₊☽ Springkit - Wyvern - Hawkcatcher - Pigeonpaw - Saturn ☾₊‧˙⋆˚。⁺⋆ ♡ ໒꒱┈•¨

My purrks

Old May 20th, 2024, 09:51 AM

Dawnpaw nodded and was ready to go and settled down following Hawkcatcher. "That is fine I have no problems with learning them later."

When they got to the cove she looked at the area around her and smiled. Hearing about riverclan having access to it though she was not sure about how to feel about them {Meaning riverclan.} being able to get to it. She walked round slowly looking the cove over trying to memorize every nook and cranny so if she ever had to fight here she could find a vantage point over the other cat.

"I would love to come out here to see the Fireflies they sound pretty neat." She mews returning back to her mentor after she got done looking around the place she liked it alot. Maybe if she made some friends they could hang out here.

@Luminous

Last edited by Silverfur & Co; May 20th, 2024 at 09:52 AM.
Old May 25th, 2024, 05:29 AM

Hawkcatcher

@Silverfur & Co

Amber eyes followed the Dawnpaw closely as the apprentice made themselves more familiar with the piece of territory, but Hawkcatcher herself didn't move from where she was, preferring to give her trainee some space.

She nodded when Dawnpaw, saying nothing but making a mental note to take them here some other time to see the fireflies. It seemed that they could move on now though, and Hawkcatcher began to led her apprentice towards the next landmark.

"This is Sunkissed Creek," she mewed as they approached the flowing water. "The water always rises a bit when snow melts, but even the few times it has flooded, it has not posed a threat to anyone nor reached camp. There is usually prey here since many come here to drink, and if you want to take a leaf from of Riverclan's branch, you can try learning to fish minnows." Hawkcatcher has personally never bothered learning that -eating fish wasn't something she enjoyed at all, and when food was slim in winter the creek was too frozen anyway for it to be worth it- but he wouldn't condemn anyone wanting to broaden their skillset.

"But while prey drinks here, so do predators, so while you can relax here, keep an eye out for that." She signaled with her tail for Dawnpaw to explore a bit, but didn't stay in her place this time and opted to instead survey the place more closely. "Go ahead and look around; tell me if you have any questions." The risk of predator coming here right now was slim, but she would also not risk Dawnpaw having such an encounter the first time she stepped out of camp.

※⁕‡→ Lumi's shop ←‡⁕※

My purrks

Old May 25th, 2024, 09:12 AM

Dawnpaw nodded and purs softly loving being out of the camp and learning with her mentor. "Why would I want to eat fish unless absolutely necessary?

She looked around making a note in her mind of areas predators could be as well as prey. She liked the look just not the vulnerability that would be there n she followed her mentor eager to learn more. @Luminous

Old May 25th, 2024, 10:12 AM

Hawkcatcher
@Silverfur & Co

The was a slight, almost unnoticeable twitch of the older cat's whiskers at Dawnpaw's remark. No, fish was... not something Hawkcatcher had delighted in the few times she had tasted it, and even if she understood that different kinds of fish would have different flavours, she had never really bothered trying too many of them. Still, something about being proficient in the skill of fishing tempted her. Maybe she would try it again sometime, just to practice catching a fish and then letting it swim away again. They would have access to Riverclan's current territory soon, so maybe an activity for then.

After providing her trainee with ample time to look around, Hawkcatcher turned again and signalled shortly for Dawnpaw to follow her as they moved on.

"This used to be our camp." They had walked for a bit since this part was towards the edges of the territory, but Hawkcatcher hade made sure to come to a halt before the edge. "Currently known as Haggard Ruins. Don't go too close, the earth isn't the most stable and those brambles might cut you if you slip. Rodents like mice are here sometimes, but there are still better places to hunt." Not much more to say. Usually, Hawkcatcher explained things like the hunting conditions, purpose, and possible dangers before letting her apprentices have a look around, but she'd rather see to it that Dawnpaw didn't explore this area too much until the apprentice had become comfortable with the terrain of the forest and knew how to safely traverse places like this. "Unless you have any questions, we'll move on directly. I don't want you to explore this part of the territory too much yet."

※⁕‡→ Lumi's shop ←‡⁕※

My purrks

Old May 25th, 2024, 12:49 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Luminous View Post

Hawkcatcher
@Silverfur & Co

The was a slight, almost unnoticeable twitch of the older cat's whiskers at Dawnpaw's remark. No, fish was... not something Hawkcatcher had delighted in the few times she had tasted it, and even if she understood that different kinds of fish would have different flavours, she had never really bothered trying too many of them. Still, something about being proficient in the skill of fishing tempted her. Maybe she would try it again sometime, just to practice catching a fish and then letting it swim away again. They would have access to Riverclan's current territory soon, so maybe an activity for then.

After providing her trainee with ample time to look around, Hawkcatcher turned again and signalled shortly for Dawnpaw to follow her as they moved on.

"This used to be our camp." They had walked for a bit since this part was towards the edges of the territory, but Hawkcatcher hade made sure to come to a halt before the edge. "Currently known as Haggard Ruins. Don't go too close, the earth isn't the most stable and those brambles might cut you if you slip. Rodents like mice are here sometimes, but there are still better places to hunt." Not much more to say. Usually, Hawkcatcher explained things like the hunting conditions, purpose, and possible dangers before letting her apprentices have a look around, but she'd rather see to it that Dawnpaw didn't explore this area too much until the apprentice had become comfortable with the terrain of the forest and knew how to safely traverse places like this. "Unless you have any questions, we'll move on directly. I don't want you to explore this part of the territory too much yet."
"Do birds hide here too?" She asked looking at her mentor looking at the former camp and was curious. Dawnpaw smiles enjoying he rtime out with her mentor and getting to know the territory

Old May 25th, 2024, 02:23 PM

Hawkcatcher
@Silverfur & Co

Birds? She supposed so. Hawkcatcher couldn't spot any currently in the trees above the former camp, but couldn't really come up with a reason for there not to be. "Presumably. I've hunted far more rodents here but I'd assume there are about as many birds here as in other parts of the forest." A moment to think before she clarified. "Well, birds usually prefer to nest in the trees, at least most of them, and the ones who nest on the ground likely wouldn't want to live somewhere that has meant rodents in fear that their eggs would be damaged, but I've heard of nothing that would make birds actively keep away from the area." Was Dawnpaw interested in birds or simply wanted to know for hunting purposes? Well, it hardly mattered.

"Any more questions or are you ready to move on?"

※⁕‡→ Lumi's shop ←‡⁕※

My purrks

Old May 25th, 2024, 06:22 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Luminous View Post

Hawkcatcher
@Silverfur & Co

Birds? She supposed so. Hawkcatcher couldn't spot any currently in the trees above the former camp, but couldn't really come up with a reason for there not to be. "Presumably. I've hunted far more rodents here but I'd assume there are about as many birds here as in other parts of the forest." A moment to think before she clarified. "Well, birds usually prefer to nest in the trees, at least most of them, and the ones who nest on the ground likely wouldn't want to live somewhere that has meant rodents in fear that their eggs would be damaged, but I've heard of nothing that would make birds actively keep away from the area." Was Dawnpaw interested in birds or simply wanted to know for hunting purposes? Well, it hardly mattered.

"Any more questions or are you ready to move on?"

"I'm ready to move on now I was just curious " the grey and black molly mews and smiles at her mentor. But this gave her ideas for when she could hunt and train soon enough. Hawkcatcher's showing her around was amazing she was enjoying all the sites and smells besides when she smelled the fish for brains clan. But she would be respectful to them till they gave her a reason not to be.