WindClan Resources
Last post by lionparty25
Today 02:04 PM

Old May 7th, 2024, 02:58 AM

Bump Policy: After a week!
My Mood: Busy
Default Re: ThunderClan Stormcrest

Woodpaw

The apprentice made his way over to the clan meeting, finding himself quite late to it, and quickly settled down to listen.
Old May 7th, 2024, 04:31 AM
Queen of Pinnepeds

Status: Neck deep in wild animals at work and reports at Uni!
Bump Policy: 5-7 days before bumping please, Ive got work lol
My Mood: Sleepy

Mudhound
Thunderclan Hornet | They/them | 35 Moons
Bilingual T2 | Flock Together T3 | Rapid Recovery | Beefed up T3

.....WHY THE HELL WAS MUDHOUNDS HEART TRYING TO BURST OUT OF THEIR CHEST AT THE SMALL FACT THAT REDHAWK HAD COME OUT OF THE MEDICINE CAT DEN JUST TO JOIN THEM?!?!?! BEHAVE DAMN ORGAN!!!!

The tripod was thankful their dark fur and folded ears hid any pinking of their skin as they blushed even as their mind confusedly boggled around unable to understand just why they were so thankful, quickly getting up to help Redhawk move and settle down in the clearing easily. Mudhound really had full faith she'd recover completely and adapt to learn to how to deal with how her paw was now, but they still wanted to help however they could with a soft grin. Hell they even splooted their limbs, giving the other hornet a soft cushion to rest their paw on, gently nosing Redhawks ear and returning her greeting with an indulgent. "Hey yourself Sunset-bird. Glad to see you up and looking better, you sure gave me a scare coming back from a gathering off all things as you did. Not your fault though, never your fault."

Perhaps they'dve said more had Bumblestar not started her announcements, and folded ears flicked up to listen closely. It was all very interesting really, though the hornet had nothing to add or comment on about it content enough with all the decisions. Poor windclan though.

A large head shifted to groom Redhawks face, Mudhound shifting to press more closely to the other molly though they avoided any injured bits to not hurt the other. "Hey I know youre on rest right now but maybe once youre better you and me can go hit the territory? I know just how hard a drastic leg injury can be to recover from, so maybe I can help somehow?"

@taillow
Old May 7th, 2024, 05:16 AM
spider-in-the-corner

Bump Policy: 24 hrs
My Mood: Amused

Falling-kit was quite happy that they would get some territory but also loosing some that made if a little more iffy. Then the thing about Riverclan well three Riverclan cats invading wind clan golly gosh that sounded like a mess
Old May 7th, 2024, 12:54 PM
You're stuck with me

Bump Policy: After 48 hours
My Mood: Hopeful

Tansyjaw was, for once, up on the news of the Gathering, not that she particularly loved it. It was nice that Shadowclan had seen fit to return what they had stolen, but she didn't love the idea of giving more territory to Riverclan, even if it did come with a problem. Knowing those slimy fishes they'd just chase the badger out and back onto Thunderclan territory. Rats, the lot of them. Though that was Tansyjaw's general opinion on anyone from any clan that wasn't Thunderclan. It might be nice to hit them a few times even if it was with Windclan. She supposed of the other three they were the least objectionable, though that was a bit like being the tallest dwarf. A compliment, but only in the barest sense of the word.

-------------------------------------------

Brindlepaw listened eagerly to the announcements, equal parts nerves and excitement filling his stomach (not really, metaphorically) as Bumblestar explained that their aid had been offered to Windclan. He was perfectly capable of keeping himself away from the Shadowclan border, but if he was ordered into battle he wouldn't really have a choice. Not that he was a coward, of course not! He would fight for his clan! It was just.....he didn't know any moves yet. Dogday's lack of generally existing had made it a bit hard to catch up on the training he was already behind on, and the only thing he could think of that would be worse than having to fight other cats and potentially screw up was having all of his siblings go without him because they were ready and he wasn't. (BOTH OPEN)
Old May 7th, 2024, 02:18 PM
Master of bad jokes

Bump Policy: 2 days or 1 day if time sensitive. I am very forgetful
My Mood: Sad

Nightgaze
Thunderclan warrior

Heh, well wasn't this meeting off to a great start? Apparently, the fox-hearts were returning Sunkissed creek to them? What could've influenced such a change of heart? It didn't matter, they were getting their rightful territory back and that was what counted! A small smile of smugness lingering on her lips, Nightgaze continued to listen to the rest of the meeting.

However, Bumblestar's next words made her subtle grin disappear and be replaced with an angry frown in a flash. What?! They were giving back Cattail pond?! Why?! Because it caused more harm than good?! But now Riverclan would just think they were weak! Ugh, this sucked! Besides, they could handle a badger, couldn't they?!

Now, put in a bad mood, the small black she-cat was prepared to grumble at the nest sentence that came out of her leader's maw but luckily, her temper calmed a bit at the announcement. A fight with Riverclan? Well that just made her bitterness towards giving back to 1territory a whole lot better! Yeah, they'd teach them! Bright green hues, widening in excitement she flexed her claws against the ground. She wasn't so fond of helping out Windclan (those fox-hearts!) but she sure was eager to claws some fish-faces!

Nightgaze kit finder!

Please tap on the eggs and small dragons!^^

Old May 7th, 2024, 05:21 PM
A Heartless Faith

Bump Policy: Every 1-2 days
My Mood: Busy

Aspen'Breeze

Aspen'Breeze found herself a little late to the meeting. She had heard a bit of it while in the warrior's den, but hadn't heard anything before about getting the creek back. Still, she sat and paid attention, realizing how foolish those Riverclan warriors were.

Bump Policy: 1-2 days
Characters
Finders

Last edited by PoisonOrchid; May 7th, 2024 at 05:21 PM.
Old May 7th, 2024, 05:24 PM

Bump Policy: After 24 hours if i'm not online. || I got church on Wednesdays and Sundays + Saturdays
My Mood: Twisted

WispPaw and EchoPaw (Mostly echo) listened closely.
Old May 7th, 2024, 05:37 PM

Bump Policy: Bump me ASAP, or whenever :)

Riversong flicked an ear. There was always so much fighting, so much loss in the life of a warrior. Although they would never be one to complain, Riversong hoped that WindClan would decline; or at least there’d be minimal casualties. Another dead cats as the last thing ThunderClan needed.

Dewkit twitched their tail as they listened to Bumblestar. It was all big cat stuff anyways; they’d probably have to stay in the dens for most of it. Boo-hoo, they whined internally.

-sign my sig below if you want-
Old May 8th, 2024, 01:07 PM

Bump Policy: 72 hours!!
My Mood: Fine

Drizzlecloud
Thunderclan
She/her

Drizzlecloud came along quietly, shimmying herself between clanmates to plant herself up closer to the front of the large group that had gathered. Easier to read Bumblestar's lips up front.

She hadn't attended the last gathering, but she had to be both blind and deaf to not see or pick up on the few things that she had missed. Although nobody laid things out for her to completely understand, she had managed to put two and two together from seeing the state of one of their hornets. It was disturbing for certain, but.. She supposed they would continue on. There was a weight on her shoulders from not attending the gathering that day–as, perhaps she could have further helped with the chaos that had unfolded that night. Even with that guilt, she knew not to hold onto it forever… But for now, she would.

Although a little difficult, she managed to pick up on the other set of news that weren't quite visible to the eye. Their war with Shadowclan had now reached a ceasefire–the aforementioned clan’s leader had handed them back their land. On the other hand, they'd be giving Cattail Pond back to Riverclan, along with a badger to accompany it. That did not mean that they were at peace though, which… She supposed was fair, yes.

[ Open to interactions! ]

Bump Policy: 72 hours!
Often inactive on weekends!

Click here for my character site!
Old May 8th, 2024, 05:23 PM
chasing away dreams

Bump Policy: ✩ once a week/48 hours for anything time sensitive
My Mood: Blah

SPRINGLIGHT
she/her | thunderclan medicine cat | 20 moons
long-furred, scarred, oriental-shaped, gray-and-orange calico molly with blue eyes; torn right ear
active purrks: herbal knowledge - tier 2 | the collector | mind reader | skip the steps

Just as she suspected, Bumblestar was starting with the most obvious; the events that occurred last gathering. Dawnstar handing back Sunkissed Creek wasn’t something that Springlight had been too surprised with, nor was she shocked about it. It was something that had been entirely unexpected, but it felt needed. Cattail Pond wasn’t given much of the plentiful usage that Springlight had been hoping to aim for, and the place was good for collecting catmint when it was necessary, but she was certain the place withstood the poison that had inflicted itself upon ThunderClan. It made the place not really suitable for keeping, and she didn’t know if Bumblestar was going to want to keep it for much longer or not. Either way, Springlight quietly grimaced against the mention of Goldenheart’s death again and the grisly occurrences that occurred at Herondive Hollow. It was better than nothing for cats to be watching their backs. No one wanted to risk a similar situation of cats becoming mutilated because someone decided to cannibalize. What a gruesome way to die, in her opinion. Hopefully, no cat would decide to make any senseless thinking and decide to do something stupid at the border. That would cause nothing but more trouble on their paws.

Her internalized suspicions of Cattail Pond being returned to RiverClan was something she suspected. There wasn’t any sense at all for keeping the piece of territory when all it did was just cause more trouble than good. A badger patrolling the area only made it seem more deadlier to even bother trying to go across the area, especially with apprentices in tow. Only stars know what happened last time when apprentices were brought with them to fight against the grisly beast. Her stomach churned uneasily against the thought, her claws flexing habitually as she tried to not think about the occurrences of the entire fox incident with Foxstep. Foxstep was dead and gone, especially with how ridden with guilt he was when he last visited her in a dream. Springlight held mixed feelings towards him, and she hadn’t wanted to think of him before then as all he did was turn up and abandon her just like how Rabbitchatter had. It wasn’t anything she wanted to think about anymore, and she decided to pour her focus back up toward the meeting at paw. Hopefully, the badger wouldn’t try to get into any other parts of their territory, or else there would just be a whole problem of cats potentially getting slaughtered with no end from the badger itself. No one wants that.

Of course, Springlight expected Bumblestar to mention the current situation with WindClan and RiverClan; especially after the little stunt that they pulled. The thought of helping WindClan fight RiverClan again was an option that Springlight wasn’t certain she wanted to think about, but Lightningstorm would be a decent aid to help heal clan-mates, so she wouldn’t think of the molly as anything less than that. Sure, she was undoubtedly sarcastic and sassy at times, but she held a strong head and she respected her for that. Springlight wouldn’t want anything better than that. Sure, there was Drizzlecloud, but Drizzlecloud didn’t have any sense of hearing left, and the calico undoubtedly felt terrified that another incident would occur with her again and that could risk her getting killed for star’s sake. She was worried, and she had every right to be. If Twilightstar accepted the offer, she would indefinitely join her clan to assist in healing the wounded; she wasn’t going to allow her clan to falter without her aid. No matter what.

┏━━━━━━━━━━ ❈ ━━━━━━━━━━┓
Springlight is one of ThunderClan’s current medicine cats.
She has a semi-closed den policy.
Feel free to DM or VM me if you have any questions or concerns!

Please know that my character's personal thoughts and opinions do not reflect my own.
I am simply playing as their character.

My writing often depends on my motivation and therefore due to having autism, I struggle with maintaining focus for writing.
I hope that's understandable.

ThunderClan HealingThunderClan Medicine DenCharacter Biographies

┗━━━━━━━━━━ ❈ ━━━━━━━━━━┛

worm wiggled his way in owo
ghostie is haunting this sig!
surprise! it's velli, several months late. shocker