Go Back   Warrior Cats Online > Main Warriors Roleplay > Twolegplace

Notice
Please read our Content Policy Update!

Interested in joining the staff team? Look here!
Allegiances

ThunderClan
Leader: Bumblestar
Deputy: Spiderthroat
Medicine Cats:
 Drizzlecloud, Springlight

ShadowClan
Leader
Dawnstar
Deputy
: None
Medicine Cat: Lostspark
Medicine Cat Apprentice:
Mossfreckle

RiverClan
Leader
: Fadingsun
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Mistyshard

Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

WindClan
Leader
Twilightstar
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Lightningstorm
Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

Recent Threads
RiverClan Patrols
by Estelle
Last post by hades.
Today 10:25 AM
foggy dreams and bone deep...
by alec
Last post by Marigoldwhisper
Today 10:19 AM
answering the call...
by taillow
Last post by forest
Today 10:14 AM
A Very Impulsively Made...
Last post by Dolomedes
Today 09:46 AM
RiverClan Clearing
by BEAR.
Last post by burntToast
Today 09:44 AM

Old December 19th, 2023, 07:11 AM
Hiatuses

Bump Policy: Anytime
My Mood: Festive1

Default Re: Desolated Tracks

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cubeisdagoat View Post

"Yep." Weaseltooth nodded.

She shook her head mortified
Old December 19th, 2023, 07:40 AM
The forgetful one

Status: Alligator bites are focused on the down stroke of their bite. YOU CAN HOLD THEIR MOUTH SHUT. [YAY]
Bump Policy: Whenever I am needed, speaketh my name and I shall arrive.
My Mood: Unpredictable

Quote:
Originally Posted by Galaxy_ View Post
She shook her head mortified
"I was just as horrified when I found out." Weaseltooth sighed.
Old December 19th, 2023, 07:46 AM
Hiatuses

Quote:

"I was just as horrified when I found out." Weaseltooth sighed.

She walked over and sat by the tom. "I think she will do just fine!
Old December 19th, 2023, 08:14 AM
The forgetful one

Status: Alligator bites are focused on the down stroke of their bite. YOU CAN HOLD THEIR MOUTH SHUT. [YAY]
Bump Policy: Whenever I am needed, speaketh my name and I shall arrive.
My Mood: Unpredictable

Quote:
Originally Posted by Galaxy_ View Post
She walked over and sat by the tom. "I think she will do just fine!
"Yeah, but what if she kits? Who'll make sure the kits survive without being attacked by a rogue?!"
Old December 19th, 2023, 10:37 AM
Hiatuses

Quote:

"Yeah, but what if she kits? Who'll make sure the kits survive without being attacked by a rogue?!"

"Want to do look for her?"
Old March 25th, 2024, 03:24 AM
Formerly The Doctor

Status: Sorry guys, I've come down with a bad cold so replies will be late and sloppy. :/
Bump Policy: 2 days or 1 day if time sensitive. I am very forgetful
My Mood: Sick

Firestream
Former Thunderclan drama queen warrior

Well, well, well, look at her now: all alone, without her clan, with no one to rely on...oh well, at least she was still gorgeous. Firestream sat leaning over a puddle on the old railway tracks, admiring herself dreamily as she always did when she was a clan cat. She'd decided to leave Thunderclan after a fox attack and though she quickly changed her mind as life in the outskirts was harder than she thought she wasn't let back in. Yeah, she was bitter about that. Her carelessness still hadn't taught her a lesson though.

Absently giving her chest a few slow laps, the dark ginger tabby's thoughts changed to the topic of accommodation. She'd been planning to stay with some gracious twolegs who'd been spoiling her rotten for the past few days but they'd moved dens and left her behind so she had been on a search for a place to stay for a while and it hadn't been going well with trying to be a kittypet so she'd have to turn to outsiders for help.

Now Firestream wasn't the sort of cat to work, that's part of the reason she went missing in the first place, so she'd have to find someone who'd be willing to take care of her cause she certainly wasn't going to survive on her own! Anyways who'd resist a pretty molly like her if she charmed them? Hmm? No-one in her eyes! So that's just what she'd do! Find a cat easy to convince and stay with them, that was her mission and she'd start immediately...after she was done making herself look fabulous of course.

OPEN

Please tap on the eggs and small dragons!^^

Last edited by Morrigan; March 25th, 2024 at 05:36 AM.
Old March 25th, 2024, 06:47 PM
miraculous (MLB) obsessed

Bump Policy: Whenever I'm available!
My Mood: Adorable

Quote:
Originally Posted by Morrigan View Post
Firestream

Well, well, well, look at her now: all alone, without her clan, with no one to rely on...oh well, at least she was still gorgeous. Firestream sat leaning over a puddle on the old railway tracks, admiring herself dreamily as she always did when she was a clan cat. She'd decided to leave Thunderclan after a fox attack and though she quickly changed her mind as life in the outskirts was harder than she thought she wasn't let back in. Yeah, she was bitter about that. Her carelessness still hadn't taught her a lesson though.

Absently giving her chest a few slow laps, the dark ginger tabby's thoughts changed to the topic of accommodation. She'd been planning to stay with some gracious twolegs who'd been spoiling her rotten for the past few days but they'd moved dens and left her behind so she had been on a search for a place to stay for a while and it hadn't been going well with trying to be a kittypet so she'd have to turn to outsiders for help.

Now Firestream wasn't the sort of cat to work, that's part of the reason she went missing in the first place, so she'd have to find someone who'd be willing to take care of her cause she certainly wasn't going to survive on her own! Anyways who'd resist a pretty molly like her if she charmed them? Hmm? No-one in her eyes! So that's just what she'd do! Find a cat easy to convince and stay with them, that was her mission and she'd start immediately...after she was done making herself look fabulous of course.

OPEN

Coconut
She\Kittypet\Outsider
"What? I actually like the rain. That's normal!"

· · ─────── ·· ─────── ·

The blue eyed siamese was strolling, her body on autopilot as she though vigorously about what she might be fed today, or rather, feed herself.

She'd been able to successfully keep her bell from jingling when needed, so that was already a plus. Maybe this time she'd actually catch something big enough to fill her stomach.

While dragging her marbled paws along the abandoned tracks, her scent caught that of a wild cat. It smelt of oak and tree and copper. The unfamiliar scent burned her nostrils. She winced, not even trying to hide her distaste for the smell.

What was a forest cat doing all the way out here? Shouldn't they be... Well, in the forest? Coconut wasn't one to pick fights, but she wasn't scared of these cats either. They were always weirdly thin, like they got fed just enough to keep them from dying.

"Afternoon!" Coconut purred to the cat that she recognized as a she-cat. A very pretty she-cat for that matter. She'd be surprised if their kin wasn't bounding around these tracks somewhere. "Are you lost? I wouldn't mind leading ya back to yer territory."

❝Whatever will be, will be. Don't care what anyone else thinks.❞
-When You Grow Up, Your Heat Dies

Deerspark Relations Finder!
Magpiepaw Relations/Mentor Finder!
My Art Shop!
Old March 26th, 2024, 09:19 AM
Formerly The Doctor

Status: Sorry guys, I've come down with a bad cold so replies will be late and sloppy. :/

Quote:
Originally Posted by Marigoldwhisper View Post

Coconut
She\Kittypet\Outsider

· · ─────── ·· ─────── ·

The blue eyed siamese was strolling, her body on autopilot as she though vigorously about what she might be fed today, or rather, feed herself.

She'd been able to successfully keep her bell from jingling when needed, so that was already a plus. Maybe this time she'd actually catch something big enough to fill her stomach.

While dragging her marbled paws along the abandoned tracks, her scent caught that of a wild cat. It smelt of oak and tree and copper. The unfamiliar scent burned her nostrils. She winced, not even trying to hide her distaste for the smell.

What was a forest cat doing all the way out here? Shouldn't they be... Well, in the forest? Coconut wasn't one to pick fights, but she wasn't scared of these cats either. They were always weirdly thin, like they got fed just enough to keep them from dying.

"Afternoon!" Coconut purred to the cat that she recognized as a she-cat. A very pretty she-cat for that matter. She'd be surprised if their kin wasn't bounding around these tracks somewhere. "Are you lost? I wouldn't mind leading ya back to yer territory."

Firestream

Silky fur puffing out in alaram as a voice greeted, Firestream narrowed her dark blue eyes warily as a kittypet came into view. *Sigh* great, one of these foolish powder puffs had come to bother her, she was in no mood for a twoleg's pet's naivety today. And lost? Why would she be lost?! She absolutely knew where she was...well at least she thought she did...

Opening her maw to reply with a snarky retort, the dark ginger and cream tabby suddenly though better of it and decided to take advantage of the kittypet's kindness. Putting on her fake innocent face and batting her eyelashes she tried to make sure she looked as helpless as possible in the hopes of winning this cat's sympathy, which, in her opinion, wouldn't be that hard to gain.

"Lost? I'm afraid not, darling, you see...my clan abandoned me after a gruesome fox attack! They were ever so cruel to me, and so utterly bloodthirsty! Unlike poor me who was just trying to survive this cruel world!" feigning despair in her voice as she managed to force a tear to drip down her face to assist her, somewhat overly dramatic performance. Putting on a show was a talent of hers and probably the only thing she was good at so hopefully it worked and was rewarding at the very least.

Last edited by Morrigan; March 26th, 2024 at 09:20 AM.
Old March 27th, 2024, 04:29 PM
miraculous (MLB) obsessed

Bump Policy: Whenever I'm available!
My Mood: Adorable

Quote:
Originally Posted by Morrigan View Post

Firestream

Silky fur puffing out in alaram as a voice greeted, Firestream narrowed her dark blue eyes warily as a kittypet came into view. *Sigh* great, one of these foolish powder puffs had come to bother her, she was in no mood for a twoleg's pet's naivety today. And lost? Why would she be lost?! She absolutely knew where she was...well at least she thought she did...

Opening her maw to reply with a snarky retort, the dark ginger and cream tabby suddenly though better of it and decided to take advantage of the kittypet's kindness. Putting on her fake innocent face and batting her eyelashes she tried to make sure she looked as helpless as possible in the hopes of winning this cat's sympathy, which, in her opinion, wouldn't be that hard to gain.

"Lost? I'm afraid not, darling, you see...my clan abandoned me after a gruesome fox attack! They were ever so cruel to me, and so utterly bloodthirsty! Unlike poor me who was just trying to survive this cruel world!" feigning despair in her voice as she managed to force a tear to drip down her face to assist her, somewhat overly dramatic performance. Putting on a show was a talent of hers and probably the only thing she was good at so hopefully it worked and was rewarding at the very least.

Coconut
She\Kittypet\Outsider

· · ─────── ·· ─────── ·

Coconut wrinkled her nose at the strange cat. Was that why they smelt of copper?

In truth, Coconut had never seen a fox, and she'd rather keep it that way, no need to put any stress on her shoulders. She chewed on their reply, wondering if there was any reality to the desperate situation. But, she couldn't really form any reasonable suspicion. She didn't know much about the clans, she just knew that they called through the forest worse than a mink infestation.

"Do ya," she began, leaning her head forward as she studied the teary eyed cat. "Want any help with that? I have some shelter back at my nest, but you'll have to be sneaky." She offered, her claws slipping absentmindedly out of her snowshoed paws. If there was any funny business, she'd be quick to tear this she-cat apart.

Coconut wasn't no advanced fighter, but she knew how to get a few quick blows in. She too was a stray once after all. But, until that hopefully distant time came, she'd make sure to be nothing but kind to this desperate forest cat.

"What's your name anyways?" She couldn't just refer to her as "forest cat", that seemed inhumane. "I'm Coconut, nice to meet cha!"

❝Whatever will be, will be. Don't care what anyone else thinks.❞
-When You Grow Up, Your Heat Dies

Deerspark Relations Finder!
Magpiepaw Relations/Mentor Finder!
My Art Shop!
Old March 28th, 2024, 03:41 PM
Formerly The Doctor

Quote:
Originally Posted by Marigoldwhisper View Post

Coconut
She\Kittypet\Outsider

· · ─────── ·· ─────── ·

Coconut wrinkled her nose at the strange cat. Was that why they smelt of copper?

In truth, Coconut had never seen a fox, and she'd rather keep it that way, no need to put any stress on her shoulders. She chewed on their reply, wondering if there was any reality to the desperate situation. But, she couldn't really form any reasonable suspicion. She didn't know much about the clans, she just knew that they called through the forest worse than a mink infestation.

"Do ya," she began, leaning her head forward as she studied the teary eyed cat. "Want any help with that? I have some shelter back at my nest, but you'll have to be sneaky." She offered, her claws slipping absentmindedly out of her snowshoed paws. If there was any funny business, she'd be quick to tear this she-cat apart.

Coconut wasn't no advanced fighter, but she knew how to get a few quick blows in. She too was a stray once after all. But, until that hopefully distant time came, she'd make sure to be nothing but kind to this desperate forest cat.

"What's your name anyways?" She couldn't just refer to her as "forest cat", that seemed inhumane. "I'm Coconut, nice to meet cha!"

Firestream

Resisting the urge to smirk at her success at gaining pity, Firestream instead put on a grateful smile. She wasn't sure how comfortable she felt about finding refuge in a twoleg den where she was most likely unwelcomed but she didn't care much especially after making such a fuss about it. Oh, and she noticed the unsheathed claws though it was the least of her worries; she was a trained warrior and this was a kittypet, sure she wasn't the best at fighting but she was more experienced than this cat most likely.

"Oh thank you ever so much! You're so kind!" the pretty she-cat purred so sweetly it almost made her sick. She hated acting so foolishly affectionate but she had to keep it up for as long as she could if she hoped to survive this place...but she wasn't sure how long she could keep the rouse up before she showed her true colours.

Flicking her ear at the question of her name, the dark ginger and cream tabby held back a scoff at learning what the kittypet was called by. Coconut? What kind of a name was that? Firestream had no idea what a coconut was but she decided it was stupid anyway.

Silently making fun of Coconut as she answered, Fire let her artificial personality relax for a moment. "You can call me Firestream. Now where's this den of yours?" she asked, growing slightly impatient. All this talking was tiring her, and Firestream wasn't the sort of cat to put up with others for long.