Go Back   Warrior Cats Online > Main Warriors Roleplay > Outskirts > Private Roleplays

Notice
Please read our Content Policy Update!

Interested in joining the staff team? Look here!
Allegiances

ThunderClan
Leader: Bumblestar
Deputy: Spiderthroat
Medicine Cats:
 Drizzlecloud, Springlight

ShadowClan
Leader
Dawnstar
Deputy
: None
Medicine Cat: Lostspark
Medicine Cat Apprentice:
Mossfreckle

RiverClan
Leader
: Fadingsun
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Mistyshard

Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

WindClan
Leader
Twilightstar
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Lightningstorm
Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

Recent Threads
Come Along with Me, It's...
Last post by burntToast
Today 02:15 PM
How does WCO see you?
Last post by hades.
Today 02:10 PM
ShadowClan Clearing
by BEAR.
Last post by Rose
Today 02:10 PM
RiverClan Apprentices' Den
by BEAR.
Last post by Neptune.
Today 02:02 PM
character shop ✨ (bc im...
Last post by Luminous
Today 02:00 PM

Old April 22nd, 2024, 01:07 PM
as long as i breathe

Bump Policy: 3 days / 1 if time sensitive
My Mood: Kingly

Default answering the call [lionheart search event - warriors only!]

Event [#event]

DUSKLION
she/her | riverclan's head lionheart | 27 moons

Well with Mists promotion and the demotion of Springburst, Dusklion found herself with only two Lionhearts on the team. It was... frustrating, to say the least. Whether through promotion or slacking off the once revered team named after the great Lionstorm himself was now nothing more than a whimper. Dusk wanted to build it back up, make it great again. She wanted to make the stars proud, wanted them to know that their names weren't forgotten, nor what they had left behind.

So the dark tabby glanced around camp, taking note that most of the Clan's warriors were here right now. No patrols, no urgent tasks that needed tending to. A great time to do this, and clear out the space she'd found near the edge of the territory. Whether they would keep it as part of RiverClan's territory had yet to be seen - that would be up to her brother and whoever he ended up choosing as his deputy. But for now it would serve the purpose that Dusk had in mind to evaluate for future Lionheart candidates.

"Warriors of RiverClan! Listen up. Between Mists' gettin' promoted, 'n the slackin' of others, I've only got two Lionhearts with me to help watch the Clan. This used to be a once great team, revered and respected. I'd like to earn that again, which starts with bulkin' out the team more. To do that, I need to know which of you have what it takes." She gave a lash of her tail, a grin tugging at her maw. She wondered who out of the group would stand out today, and who's name she could bring to Fades and Mists for consideration.

"On the outskirts of our territory, just slightly over the border, I've come across what looks like a run-down twoleg den. Whoever thinks they've got what it takes to become a Lionheart, you'll be followin' me to check it out. Once we get there, I'll explain the tasks I've got prepared for you." She had made sure to check this place out, making sure it was clear of any intruders. Well, cat intruders that was. "And, per Fades' orders, no 'paws. Sorry." It was something her brother and her seemed to agree on; no more promoting apprentice's into this rank. It required hard work and dedication, and 'paws at least in her mind needed to focus on their training instead.

With a wave of her tail the small head Lionheart started at a fast trot towards the entrance of camp, ducking underneath and heading into the territory, with hopefully at least a few warriors in tow.

LIONHEART SEARCH EVENT:
This event is open to all warriors of RiverClan. Dusklion is looking to fill out the Lionheart team more and get it back up to where it used to be. In order to do that, she wants to test the warriors of the Clan and see who has what it takes to earn the rank. If you are mentioned here, it is because you roleplay a RiverClan warrior!

Things to note:
- Please only make one post in between each event post; this ensures that things don't get too chaotic or move too fast.
- If you are not interested in being considered for a Lionheart rank, you don't need to participate. Those that do participate will be considered.
- Warriors only; per Fadingsun, no apprentices will be allowed to be given the Lionheart rank.

To participate:
Simply post your character following Dusklion out of camp and through the territory; my next post to give event instructions will be on the evening of 4/25! After that, only the cats who have responded to the first call will be mentioned/be allowed to participate

PLEASE DO NOT MENTION OR QUOTE ME HERE - THANK YOU!

"and so with my face turned up to the rain... i live."
character site | about me | roleplay tracker | toyhouse

Last edited by taillow; April 22nd, 2024 at 03:09 PM.
Old April 22nd, 2024, 01:20 PM
I'm not hated.

Bump Policy: 48-72 hours
My Mood: Queenly

Default Re: answering the call [lionheart search event - warriors only!]

Nightshard was flicking her ears from side to side, listening for something to do. More Lionhearts? The clan was failing to meet quota half the time. A brief nod later, Nightshard was following Dusklion.

velli was here with lots of spray paint
marshall snuck around
Reply lengths/time depends purely on my Motivation, please be patient as I have Dysgraphia and ADD [adhd without the h]
The Awaiting Horrors... [KNY RP] | Dragcave
please feed my beautiful ampharos some berries (also so i can get dp but :3)

No.
Old April 22nd, 2024, 01:46 PM
dream <3

Bump Policy: what's that? (aka anytime)
My Mood: Kingly

Riverwhisper

Riverwhisper stepped up. RiverClan had to be strong, so his kits could be safe, For Swanberry to be safe. And he could help make it safe. "I'll come." he said to Dusklion.

leopard. trampled this place with cats | Rat(e)piales launches rats onto this sig

Character Creator! (read the description please, i just made a new version of someone else's game that had limited color options. it is their art, not mine!)
Old April 22nd, 2024, 01:52 PM
The_legendairy_Cowstar

Bump Policy: Any time hehe
My Mood: Blah

Garlic Feather
Purrks; Just a scratch| Beefed up tier 2|
He-Him { River Clan } Warrior

GarlicFeather’s ears swivelled at the call, a chance to become a lionheart? Well, he’d be a fool to walk away from this opportunity, and alongside that he’d get another chance to properly stretch out his legs during this event. And on top of all that, he was in the mood to bash some intruders had any appeared, the perfect way to cool off after a long day. With all this in mind he made a hasty path over to DuskLion eager to follow along and attend. Although it was unfortunate that no apprentices were allowed to attend it at least kept youngsters out of everyone’s way well the thing went on. Personally the idea of becoming a lionheart appealed to him mainly from the respect he got if he became one. Imagine that. GarlicFeather the lionheart, the thought bought shivers down his spine, that’s one battle savvy cat you don’t wanna mess with. Shaking his head out of the vivid daydream he refocused back on DuskLion, with only two other Lionhearts that left plenty of space for new ones to slot themselves into the roles and by the glance around only two other people had attended so far which was NightShard. The warrior had been one of few who’d replied to MorningMimics.. “question” if it could even be called that. He did hope that little incident didn’t effect anyones chances at the role. And the other, RiverWhisper, he wasn’t familiar with this one. He wasn’t sure if this was to be some sort of competition, but if it was his chances were looking pretty shiny!

Heya! If you’re interested in rping feel free to message me whenever! I’m also lf help with rping better!
All pixel art used is credited here!
Rp tracker/Finder!
My Characters!
Art store: here
Formerly: | The-legendary-cowstar | Spider-Cow
Hello! Sometimes I'll be a little busy or get sick or not have access to my technology/Laptop so my apologies if I forget to reply or do something!
Old April 22nd, 2024, 01:55 PM
'merp'

Bump Policy: ✧I don't do things unless I'm bumped soooooo
My Mood: Angelic

┊VenomWink
╰⸻♡ she/her⸻⸻╮

VenomWink had been eagerly waiting for this moment for what felt like an eternity. She had always dreamed of becoming one of the most elite warriors, a lionheart. And now, finally, she had a chance to prove herself to the rest of the clan. As she heard DuskLion's call, VenomWink quickly slid out of the warrior's den and made her way toward the entrance of the clearing. She sat down by the entrance, her eyes fixed on the dark tabby as she began to speak. Her words were carefully chosen, each one carrying a weight of importance that made VenomWink's heart race with excitement. Without hesitation, she stood up, swaying her light-colored tail as she followed the head lionheart out of the clearing. She could feel the adrenaline pumping through her veins as she stepped out into the open, her eyes scanning the horizon for any signs of danger.

[CLOSED]

.・。.・゜✭・.・✭・゜・。.

My characters!

Old April 22nd, 2024, 02:04 PM

My Mood: Adorable

Rainfern walked into the clearing, interested

Cats:
Thc- Fernwillow, Foxtail
Rc- Rainfern
Sc- Jaggedclaw, Suncloud

Vm for rps or questions!
Old April 22nd, 2024, 02:10 PM
KITTIES!

My Mood: Inspired

Starlingflight
----------------

She wasn't an ambitious one. But something about the current Lionhearts was...inspiring. It was a bit of a stretch, but it was like having some hope that RiverClan could fix itself. Despite having been punished in the past for failing a patrol, Starlingflight never really complained about it. She was a bit of an older warrior, so pointlessly crying about minor transgressions just felt like wasted breath and energy.

She followed Dusklion out of camp. The small Lionheart was a formidable cat, though...explosive. Stormlion would have been a nice name for her; She rumbled like thunder and struck like lightning. Starlingflight listened as Dusklion explained their destination, but nothing further, aside from 'tasks'. Hm. Fine. Starlingflight only grunted her acknowledgement and continued walking.
Old April 22nd, 2024, 02:21 PM
Saki means hope &lt;3

Status: Whenever I sit in my bed, the giant bear I got when I was six stares me down
Bump Policy: 24h
My Mood: Unpredictable

Wisteriaheart arrived

(Sorry for the short post, will put more effort later

"Just be yourself, there is no one better" - Taylor Swift

Help hatch my babies!

My characters and me have different views! Please do not connect their thoughts and feelings to mine. <3
Old April 22nd, 2024, 02:22 PM
merida :O

Bump Policy: Anytime At All (n○t if you JUST posted, wait 5/10 minutes!)
My Mood: Lurking

Braverusset skittered after dusklion. (lazy post lol)
Old April 22nd, 2024, 02:40 PM
Frostfire

Bump Policy: during the weak days from 6 am to 3 pm :) depending if im on.
My Mood: Dreaming

RiverClan Re: answering the call [lionheart search event - warriors only!]

BlossomFall

"I might be falling but i'll find my footing sooner or later."

Blossomfall pads from her area, tail fluffed up and eyes narrowed with tiredness and confusion. did she want to be a higher rank? maybe she have a chance at being leader later in life...with that power...she could change a lot of things. for riverclan...but she wasn't a born riverclan cat...that power could help her...in so many ways...she comes closer, now interested in this new information and maybe a chance at real power. she could change the clan for moons...that...was...inviting to know about.
@taillow ((cuz I can @ people)
WindClan- Sparkkit-6M/tom
StarClan- Echoheart, Spottedfur, tigerkit, icekit, softkit, frostkit.
Dark forest- N/A
outskirts- adderkit-2M/tom, garfy-20M/she

Last edited by sylvia26; April 22nd, 2024 at 02:41 PM.