Go Back   Warrior Cats Online > Main Warriors Roleplay > Outskirts > Private Roleplays

Notice
Please read our Content Policy Update!

Interested in joining the staff team? Look here!
Allegiances

ThunderClan
Leader: Bumblestar
Deputy: Spiderthroat
Medicine Cats:
 Drizzlecloud, Springlight

ShadowClan
Leader
Dawnstar
Deputy
: None
Medicine Cat: Lostspark
Medicine Cat Apprentice:
Mossfreckle

RiverClan
Leader
: Fadingsun
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Mistyshard

Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

WindClan
Leader
Twilightstar
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Lightningstorm
Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

Recent Threads
Cowskip
Last post by paris
Today 11:56 AM
A session to remember {P}
Last post by FruitBatz
Today 11:53 AM
WindClan Clearing
by Ian
Last post by burntToast
Today 11:51 AM
RiverClan Patrols
by Estelle
Last post by starry
Today 11:50 AM
chilling by the water [rc...
Last post by MockingRabbit
Today 11:48 AM

Old April 9th, 2024, 10:54 AM
Happy about life :3

Bump Policy: Anytime, as long as you didn't JUST post! I'm forgetful and have lots of rps atm, so it's fine! ^^
My Mood: Cheerful
Default Re: Acornpaw Training {P}

Quote:
Originally Posted by Starphobia View Post
╔══ ≪ °❈° ≫ ══╗
Mapledawn
Dilute calico she-cat with pale reddish and blue heterochromia
She/Her | 18 Moons | Training Acornpaw
Purrks:
Silver Tongue | Mind Reader

. 。・゜✭・.・✫゜・。.

. 。・゜✭・.・✫゜・。.
Mapledawn purred as she sensed Acornpaw's confusion. She nodded and gave her a friendly smile.

"Good, good! Now, a battle crouch is much like a hunting crouch. You want to catch your opponent off guard, swiftly and silently. Much like how you want to catch your prey off guard." She dropped down into a hunting crouch, attempting to demonstrate. "But instead of keeping your paws close together, I suggest spreading them a little further apart so you can cover more jumping distance than height. You want to be quick, like ThunderClan."

With one swift movement, she sped across the forest floor without a single noise, claws unsheathed, and left a mark on a nearby tree. She leaped back, landing on all four of her paws. She looked at Acornpaw.

"I'll teach you that move I just used. It's pretty easy once you get the hang of it." She offered, tail swaying gently in the air.

{ @Streamtail }
╚══ ≪ °❈° ≫ ══╝
Acornpaw

༻❁༺

Acornpaw's eyes light up as her mentor explains further. A battle crouch! That makes way more sense, she didn't know there was a stance she was supposed to take. The apprentice spreads her legs out more and watches in awe as Mapledawn demonstrates. Can she really be able to do that?

"Woah! You sure showed that tree! How do I do that? Can I, can I really?"
She exclaims excitedly, tail flicking back and forth behind her.

(Sorry for the short post!)

Click only one |

"Love your neighboor as yourself." - Lev. 19:18

~Eveningstar is the current Morningclan leader, she has a semi-open den policy.~

Last edited by Streamtail; April 9th, 2024 at 10:55 AM.
Old April 9th, 2024, 11:38 AM
Obsessed with Zane

Bump Policy: Anytime
My Mood: Distracted

╔══ ≪ °❈° ≫ ══╗
Mapledawn
Dilute calico she-cat with a single red eye due to infection and a blue eye
She/Her | 19 Moons | Training Acornpaw
Purrks:

. 。・゜✭・.・✫゜・。.

. 。・゜✭・.・✫゜・。.
"Alright, what you're going to want to do is focus on using most of your strength in your back legs." Mapledawn tapped the ground with her back paw. "And you push yourself forward, and cover a great distance. Watch." She pushed herself from the ground swiftly, and landing far from Acornpaw. She trotted back over to the apprentice, tail twitching.

"Instead of trying to jump high, you have to try to jump far. Now, I know I haven't explained a lot, but I want you to try and do that." Mapledawn instructed. "You don't have to be quick, for now, focus on the distance."

{ @Streamtail }
╚══ ≪ °❈° ≫ ══╝

Please feel free to bump me on any ongoing RPs. I have ADHD and it gets really hard for me to keep track of all my RPs ^^

My Characters <3
Come to my Art Shop!
Old April 9th, 2024, 12:02 PM

Bump Policy: Anytime, as long as you didn't JUST post! I'm forgetful and have lots of rps atm, so it's fine! ^^

Quote:
╔══ ≪ °❈° ≫ ══╗
Mapledawn
Purrks:

. 。・゜✭・.・✫゜・。.

. 。・゜✭・.・✫゜・。.
"Alright, what you're going to want to do is focus on using most of your strength in your back legs." Mapledawn tapped the ground with her back paw. "And you push yourself forward, and cover a great distance. Watch." She pushed herself from the ground swiftly, and landing far from Acornpaw. She trotted back over to the apprentice, tail twitching.

"Instead of trying to jump high, you have to try to jump far. Now, I know I haven't explained a lot, but I want you to try and do that." Mapledawn instructed. "You don't have to be quick, for now, focus on the distance."

{ @Streamtail }
╚══ ≪ °❈° ≫ ══╝
Acornpaw

༻❁༺

Acornpaw nods, scrunching up her back legs, tail swaying side to side. Distance, got it. Then, she pushes off the ground, her powerful spring forward sending her... face first into a tree. Acornpaw yelps, sliding down and landing on the ground with a soft thump. That hurt. Okay, so she should probably take aim into account. Oh! She should probably stretch her front paws out to catch her too, a rookie mistake. Her face really can't handle any more rough landings like that. The green-eyed tortoiseshell swipes her tongue over her muzzle, finding a small scratch on her nose from the rugged bark. Things could be worse.
She then pads away from the tree, positioning herself to land somewhere other than face first into a trunk, crouching low to the ground. This time around she doesn't rush, slowing down so she can carefully calculate her trajectory. Then, -once she's positive she's ready- she takes the leap. Her small form is graceful as she's propelled into the air, her limbs stretching out and her tail pointed to the sky; steadying her course. This time her landing is much softer, her front paws coming down on the ground while her joints bend to absorb the shock. She made it pretty far this time, and she is overjoyed by it.

"Mapledawn! Mapledawn, I did it!" She calls back to her, fairly far away after her two attempts at it.

She really wasn't half bad, could be better, but she corrected most everything she noticed.

Click only one |

~Eveningstar is the current Morningclan leader, she has a semi-open den policy.~

Last edited by Streamtail; April 9th, 2024 at 12:04 PM.
Old April 9th, 2024, 12:12 PM
Obsessed with Zane

╔══ ≪ °❈° ≫ ══╗
Mapledawn
Purrks:

. 。・゜✭・.・✫゜・。.

. 。・゜✭・.・✫゜・。.
Mapledawn gave Acornpaw a soft smile and a proud purr, laying her slim tail across the apprentice's back.

"That was great! You're a fast learner for sure. Better than any apprentice I've ever seen, actually! That was amazing for a first time," She purred. "Now, if you're not too tired, we could continue."

{ @Streamtail }
╚══ ≪ °❈° ≫ ══╝

Please feel free to bump me on any ongoing RPs. I have ADHD and it gets really hard for me to keep track of all my RPs ^^

My Characters <3
Come to my Art Shop!
Old April 19th, 2024, 09:40 AM

Quote:
╔══ ≪ °❈° ≫ ══╗
Mapledawn
Purrks:

. 。・゜✭・.・✫゜・。.

. 。・゜✭・.・✫゜・。.
Mapledawn gave Acornpaw a soft smile and a proud purr, laying her slim tail across the apprentice's back.

"That was great! You're a fast learner for sure. Better than any apprentice I've ever seen, actually! That was amazing for a first time," She purred. "Now, if you're not too tired, we could continue."

{ @Streamtail }
╚══ ≪ °❈° ≫ ══╝
Acornpaw

Acornpaw hops excitedly, ecstatic from the approval.

"Let's keep going! I'm not tired at all, my cut doesn't even hurt! I wanna learn how to take down any enemy in Thunderclan's path!" She exclaims eagerly to Mapledawn, swiping at the air with a paw.

She's so excited, she's going to learn so much! Mapledawn's skills and knowledge always amaze her, she couldn't possibly have a better mentor. She flicks her ear, gaze foggy as she daydreams about her warrior hood, she'll be the best! Maybe she'll get some approval from Blazepaw too, hopefully. Wait, hopefully? Why is she thinking about Blazepaw at an important time like this? The apprentice shakes her head, refocusing her wandering thoughts.

(Sorry for the late reply!!)

Click only one |

Old April 19th, 2024, 10:52 AM
Obsessed with Zane

╔══ ≪ °❈° ≫ ══╗
Mapledawn
She/Her | 19 Moons | Shy
Purrks:

. 。・゜✭・.・✫゜・。.

. 。・゜✭・.・✫゜・。.
Mapledawn smiled at the young apprentice's eagerness and confidence. Nodding, she turned back to the tree, which had claw markings on in from Mapledawn's demonstrations.

"Now, before you can get to strike, I'd like for you to practice with your speed first. Your first attempts were great, but they were not flawless. Try to put more strength on your hind legs, and remember, focus on distance, not height." She explained with a flick of her tail. Touching her nose to Acornpaw's shoulder, she nudged the apprentice forward. "Now try. Try to be quick this time."

{ @Streamtail }
╚══ ≪ °❈° ≫ ══╝

My Characters <3
Come to my Art Shop!