Go Back   Warrior Cats Online > Main Warriors Roleplay > RiverClan

Notice
Please read our Content Policy Update!

Interested in joining the staff team? Look here!
Allegiances

ThunderClan
Leader: Bumblestar
Deputy: Spiderthroat
Medicine Cats:
 Drizzlecloud, Springlight

ShadowClan
Leader
Dawnstar
Deputy
: None
Medicine Cat: Lostspark
Medicine Cat Apprentice:
Mossfreckle

RiverClan
Leader
: Fadingsun
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Mistyshard

Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

WindClan
Leader
Twilightstar
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Lightningstorm
Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

Recent Threads
Truly a 'Wumbo Combo' [P]
by Fish
Last post by Fish
Today 03:03 PM
RiverClan Medicine Cat's...
by BEAR.
Last post by starry
Today 02:57 PM
the ghost of you. [p]
by silver.
Last post by silver.
Today 02:57 PM
RiverClan Floodstone
by BEAR.
Last post by Astraea
Today 02:55 PM
answering the call...
by taillow
Last post by Tiabirb
Today 02:55 PM

Old April 19th, 2024, 02:43 PM
Your Local Spider

Status: Please bump me if I am in a RP w/ you! My to do list is outdated!
Bump Policy: Whenever!
My Mood: Yeehaw

Default Re: RiverClan Territory

Seabreeze
He/him | Riverclan Lionheart | Moons: 17 | Purrks: Go with the Flow | The Collector | Ultimate Predator |
“Ocean waters rising above your neck
You feel the glass start to crack.”

With that, Seabreeze waited for the warrior to raise before leading the pair from the camp and starting towards the river. Around this time of year it was more feisty as the ice and snow from leafbare began to run into the melting river. Seabreeze was a strong swimmer even when he was still an apprentice so he wasn't too worried about it but you could never be too safe. The lionheart turned from the path in front of him, worn down by countless paws over the years that Riverclan laid claim to the territory, to the warrior at his side. "I don't think that I have met you before, I am happy to meet you. Thank you for joining me." Seabreeze spoke a tad bit nervously as he always was when it came to socializing. He was getting better though, through his time leaving his apprenticeship behind and having to be more social for his new rank in the clan.

The river was able to be heard now, and the lionheart glanced towards the impeding rush of water. He always adored being able to come out to the river, it was his favorite part of being Riverclan he thinks, swimming. Does Mudsmoke feel the same. He seemed pretty happy at the thought of some fishing thought fishing and swimming is very different but they were both water activities. Well, no matter, it was still too cold and he didn't want to be heading to Mistyshard with hypothermia so soon. Seabreeze spoke again, "Do you like fishing?" It was a bit of small talk, Seabreeze wanted to do his best to bond with his clan, and this seemed like a good start.
[ @burntToast - Mudsmoke ]
Old April 19th, 2024, 04:01 PM

Bump Policy: ✎✭|{After 24 hours, and not on Mondays, usually studying}|✭✎
My Mood: Amused

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dolomedes View Post

Seabreeze
He/him | Riverclan Lionheart | Moons: 17 | Purrks: Go with the Flow | The Collector | Ultimate Predator |
“Ocean waters rising above your neck
You feel the glass start to crack.”

With that, Seabreeze waited for the warrior to raise before leading the pair from the camp and starting towards the river. Around this time of year it was more feisty as the ice and snow from leafbare began to run into the melting river. Seabreeze was a strong swimmer even when he was still an apprentice so he wasn't too worried about it but you could never be too safe. The lionheart turned from the path in front of him, worn down by countless paws over the years that Riverclan laid claim to the territory, to the warrior at his side. "I don't think that I have met you before, I am happy to meet you. Thank you for joining me." Seabreeze spoke a tad bit nervously as he always was when it came to socializing. He was getting better though, through his time leaving his apprenticeship behind and having to be more social for his new rank in the clan.

The river was able to be heard now, and the lionheart glanced towards the impeding rush of water. He always adored being able to come out to the river, it was his favorite part of being Riverclan he thinks, swimming. Does Mudsmoke feel the same. He seemed pretty happy at the thought of some fishing thought fishing and swimming is very different but they were both water activities. Well, no matter, it was still too cold and he didn't want to be heading to Mistyshard with hypothermia so soon. Seabreeze spoke again, "Do you like fishing?" It was a bit of small talk, Seabreeze wanted to do his best to bond with his clan, and this seemed like a good start.
[ @burntToast - Mudsmoke ]

|[ Mud'Smoke ]|
he/him | 21 moons | RC warrior | more of a hunter
[ACTIVE]
__________________________________________________ _

Mud'Smoke followed Seabreeze as continuosly got distracted by little things, like the sound critter nearby as it went on with its daily live or the distant sound of the river. He had problem paying attention to his surroundings so he wasnt surprised by the amount of times he tripped over a stone or even his own paws. It's a wonder how he managed to become a warrior when his attention span was equivalent to- mouse? Mud'Smoke stopped in his tracks when a mouse darted past his paws and in the opposite direction of him. He cursed himself for not being alert enough to catch it before picking up the pace to catch up to Seabreaze who was observing the river.

" Honestly I'm not very social Myself, so don't worry. I haven't interacted with half of our clanmates" He said as he neared the Tom. Mud'Smoke flicked the tip of his tail at the sight of the river, sure it looked freezing but he lived a good challenge. "Oh yeah I live fishing, all kinds of hunting actually. You know it's get my adrenaline pumping" Mud'Smoke replied as he eyed the river in anticipation for some well needed action in this lazy day he had been living through. "And you? Are you one for the hunt or are you more of a fighter" He asked turning to his clanmate as he waited for a response.
__________________________________________________ _

Last edited by burntToast; April 20th, 2024 at 02:36 PM. Reason: Fixing things :']
Old April 19th, 2024, 06:28 PM
♡ Pixie ♡

Bump Policy: ✩1 week / 48 hrs if Time-limited✩
My Mood: Tired

II She/Her II 25 Moons II RiverClan Warrior II
[ Herbal Knowledge T1 ● The Collector ]
34/50

At last, the molly had arrived in the territory. Turning to her patrolmates, she nodded politely. "Alright, Borage and Chervil. Let's get as many as we can and head back to Mistyshard," she said calmly. Spottedstream knew Borage, but Chervil was a new one.

[ @Blazing @chickadee - I'll wait for yall to post before spotted goes on to collect the herbs ]

x ghostie is haunting this signature
Bean's favorite staff member Lillian was here
lio sneezed here (achoo)
you see crude graffiti... it spells "velli wuz here"
Rose caught the sickness (oh dear)
My Soul is in @/Ian's basement with some ice cream
Pocket Full Of Purrkies
Old April 20th, 2024, 09:46 AM
Warrior

Bump Policy: 2 Days~
My Mood: Inspired

-Mothcrash-
Male, 18 Moons
RIVERCLAN - Warrior
Medium, golden furred tom with light stripes and sky-blue eyes.

The tom was able to snatch a few mice in three different places, he wasn't very graceful, scrambling after the others when he had pounced on one already... They weren't his most prized catches, but they might just keep him in the clan. Though, as he trotted back with the freshkill, he thought he might look for one last piece of food, just so Dusklion knew he really wanted to stick around.

He grimaced, his earlier punishment hopefully wouldn't override this, he would definitely stick around in camp to finish with the dens and other chores he had to help with from before...

Shaking his head, he trotted around the forest, three mice in mouth, and with his eyes and ears open. He supposed over by the river he had crashed into not too long ago wouldn't hurt...

When coming up to the river, all the three mice in his mouth dropped. A huge shadow swam beneath the wild water. There was a fish like he'd never seen, and wasn't about to stick his paws in water host to a fish larger than he.

Gathering up his mice he sped back to the camp, fleeing from the monster fish as if it could follow him onto and across the land.
"Imitation is the sincerest form of flattery," William Shakespeare
"Maybe it needs one of these doo-hickeys?" Arcee - Transformers PRIME
Old April 20th, 2024, 11:26 AM
What matters is ‘you’

Bump Policy: 2 days minimum
My Mood: Kingly

Quote:
Originally Posted by Epiales View Post

Frostmelt
|he/him|purrks: N/A|moons: 17| riverclan warrior|
"dulce bellum inexpertis" ~ War is sweet to those who have never fought.
"Factus sum sicut homo sine adjutorio, inter mortuuos liber." ~ I have become like a person without help, living among the dead.

He didn't say anything to her as she caught the mouse. His tail swished a little bit but it was noticeable it was not for her. He was a bit in thought but got out of it as he reminded himself where he was and what he was doing. How many more prey did they need? They had... 4 now... that wasn't much, maybe a few more then they could go back to camp.

{rolled dice online... dice rolled a 20 (lucky me))

He smelt around... he smelled a mouse and a crow. Maybe together? He followed the directions. Just his luck, they were together. The crow pecked at the ground as he mouse cowered there. A few times more until the crow caught it by the tail. He quickly caught both and killed them swiftly.

{prey count: 3 mice, 1 vole, 1 pigeon, 1 crow}

Wrenpaw
~<>~
41/100
9 moons || she/her || RiverClan Apprentice || Silver Tongue
medium furred silver smoke she-cat; blue eyes

Mouse and vole deposited, Wrenpaw sniffs around again... she wants to try and catch one more thing... just one, that way she can say she say she'd done everything she could. Still, they did already catch quite a bit of prey, perhaps they should just call it here? Thinking for just a moment, Wrenpaw decides that it might be good to call it here and, if they run into anything on the way back, she could stop quickly to catch it. Grabbing her vole from where she'd deposited it, the silver molly pauses a moment until Frostmelt has his attention back on her.

"I think this should be enough," she decides, "we should head back, I'd rather not be the victim of our dear head lionheart's latest temper tantrum," there's mild scorn in her words, but no real malice, like a kid calling another kid dumb.

[ i'll go ahead and have wren report back first since this is due today ]
Old April 20th, 2024, 11:31 AM
The forgetful one

Status: Alligator bites are focused on the down stroke of their bite. YOU CAN HOLD THEIR MOUTH SHUT. [YAY]
Bump Policy: Whenever I am needed, speaketh my name and I shall arrive.
My Mood: Unpredictable

The lost black-and-white she-cat slowly padded towards a small burrow in the ground, deciding to hide in their. Unfortunately for her, a few seconds later she darted out again as a small-ish raccoon popped out and tried to attack her. She was quick to run away and trip over, landing in a hollow log and hiding there to shelter for now.
Old April 20th, 2024, 11:35 AM
as long as i breathe

Bump Policy: 3 days / 1 if time sensitive

DUSKLION
she/her | riverclan's head lionheart | 27 moons

Prowling through RiverClan territory with the intent to make sure it was clear, Dusklion found herself slowing a bit as unfamiliar scent reached her. Blue eyes shifted as her pelt melted into the shadows, slinking around until her eyes rested on an intruder. What in the hell was it with outsiders and coming into their territory lately?? All she saw was red as she hurried through the cover of the undergrowth, closer and closer.

She watched as this intruder sought cover in a hollow log. Without any warning or words - this was an intruder after all, a full grown one by the looks of it - Dusklion launched herself into the hollow log, claws aiming to slam against their shoulders and pin them down.

[ Fle - @Forgetfulshape ]

"and so with my face turned up to the rain... i live."
character site | about me | roleplay tracker | toyhouse
Old April 20th, 2024, 11:38 AM
The forgetful one

Status: Alligator bites are focused on the down stroke of their bite. YOU CAN HOLD THEIR MOUTH SHUT. [YAY]

Quote:
Originally Posted by taillow View Post
DUSKLION

Prowling through RiverClan territory with the intent to make sure it was clear, Dusklion found herself slowing a bit as unfamiliar scent reached her. Blue eyes shifted as her pelt melted into the shadows, slinking around until her eyes rested on an intruder. What in the hell was it with outsiders and coming into their territory lately?? All she saw was red as she hurried through the cover of the undergrowth, closer and closer.

She watched as this intruder sought cover in a hollow log. Without any warning or words - this was an intruder after all, a full grown one by the looks of it - Dusklion launched herself into the hollow log, claws aiming to slam against their shoulders and pin them down.

[ Fle - @Forgetfulshape ]
(The scroll behind her face art says Ele.)
Ele was launched forward by something sinking its claws into her shoulders. As she felt a heavy weight pin against her, she looked up. Another cat. Immediately, she tried to get out of the cat's grasp. "Get off me!" She panicked, clearly scared. "I just need shelter for the night, then I can continue on my way home!... if I can remember where 'home' is." She nervously meowed.
Old April 20th, 2024, 11:44 AM
as long as i breathe

Bump Policy: 3 days / 1 if time sensitive

DUSKLION

"I don't care. You're on RiverClan territory. Get out." Dusklion was done with these starsdammed outsiders thinking they could just waltz onto the territory. She let her claws loose a bit so the cat could scramble up before taking up stance between this outsider and their camp. Then, without another word she lunged. Her intent was to get the cat running towards the outskirts border - but if she ended up pinning her again she'd kill her.

[ Ele - @Forgetfulshape - if Ele doesn't flee Dusklion will be attempting to kill her ]

"and so with my face turned up to the rain... i live."
character site | about me | roleplay tracker | toyhouse
Old April 20th, 2024, 11:49 AM
The forgetful one

Quote:
Originally Posted by taillow View Post
DUSKLION

"I don't care. You're on RiverClan territory. Get out." Dusklion was done with these starsdammed outsiders thinking they could just waltz onto the territory. She let her claws loose a bit so the cat could scramble up before taking up stance between this outsider and their camp. Then, without another word she lunged. Her intent was to get the cat running towards the outskirts border - but if she ended up pinning her again she'd kill her.

[ Ele - @Forgetfulshape - if Ele doesn't flee Dusklion will be attempting to kill her ]
Ele scrambled out of the way before darting off in the direction of the outskirts- well, she thought she was. She accidentally ended up hitting a tree and knocking herself out. Blood trickled from her nose and she sank to the ground, unconscious. Suddenly, and out of nowhere, Appleberry bounded over. He noticed the small outsider unconscious on the floor.
"Poor thing... I'll take her to the outskirts border." He then picked up the much smaller outsider and took her to the border of the outskirts before leaving her there and padding back to Dusklion."She probably has horrible navigation, maybe you could've asked her if she was lost and she would've explained herself!" He commented as he sat himself down. Skyfall padded by, seemingly looking for prey.
"I will help increase the prey pile." He mumbled, looking around and soon spotting a bird. He immediately began creeping up on it, and pounced. He caught the bird, which was still alive, and finished it off before padding back to camp.