Go Back   Warrior Cats Online > Main Warriors Roleplay > RiverClan > RiverClan Events

Notice
Please read our Content Policy Update!

Interested in joining the staff team? Look here!
Allegiances

ThunderClan
Leader: Bumblestar
Deputy: Spiderthroat
Medicine Cats:
 Drizzlecloud, Springlight

ShadowClan
Leader
Dawnstar
Deputy
: None
Medicine Cat: Lostspark
Medicine Cat Apprentice:
Mossfreckle

RiverClan
Leader
: Fadingsun
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Mistyshard

Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

WindClan
Leader
Twilightstar
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Lightningstorm
Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

Recent Threads
Willow art please?
Last post by forest
Today 11:05 AM
RiverClan Patrols
by Estelle
Last post by hades.
Today 10:25 AM
foggy dreams and bone deep...
by alec
Last post by Marigoldwhisper
Today 10:19 AM

Old March 18th, 2024, 07:10 AM
♡ Pixie ♡

Bump Policy: ✩1 week / 48 hrs if Time-limited✩
My Mood: Angelic

RiverClan Making a Bird's nest [RC EVENT]

Event [#event]

Rainpaw
He/They - 13 Moons

Rainpaw has had an idea for a while, and now that Birdsnow was nowhere to be seen in camp, he could put it in motion. The one-eyed tabby got up from their spot in the clearing before crawling into the kit's den. "Hey kits," he mewed, but not too loud in case some were resting. "How would you like to help me decorate our leader's den? I'm sure Birdsnow would love it, but I need some help," he chuckled, trying to appear as normal as possible. He was very conscious about his missing eye, and hoped that it didn't deter the kits from helping him. The older apprentice turned to leave the den before speaking again. "So who wants to help me, eh? If you want to help, meet me in the clearing," he chuckled before padding to the apprentice den. Despite Rainpaw's small size compared to the other apprentices, he was on the older side. They hoped they would be out of there by the next meeting. Now, for some apprentices. He honestly could not name any apprentice who was older than him. Plus, he was Birdsnow's apprentice, hence why he wanted to do this in the first place. He wanted to do something nice for his mentor, compared to her predecessors, she was doing a lot to help the clan, so why not return the favor?

"Hey, everyone!" he mewed into the apprentice's den. "Do any of yall want to help me show some appreciation to birdsnow and decorate her den? If so, follow me in the clearing!" he mewed before exiting and sitting behind the small pile of decorations he had gathered. There wasn't much, but hopefully the group who had gathered would help him collect more. He decided he would wait to explain the idea, so that way any of the cats falling behind would still be able to hear what he has to say.

HOW THIS WORKS

I showed poppy some ideas for events, and they really liked the idea of Rainpaw leading some kits [and maybe some apprentices] to go and decorate bird's den! So, here I am.

-Any Kit and Apprentice are allowed to join. Warriors can too, but it is mainly for kits and apprentices.

-Rainpaw, Birdsnow's apprentice, Will be leading the majority of this event.

-Provided this is made for kits and apprentices, There are only those mentions below. If you want to join but only have a warrior, that is fine. Again, this is mainly made for the younger cats.

-This event will just be cats gathering some trinkets from around camp and decorating birdsnow's den with them

-Just a side note, has nothing to do with this, Rain is on the older side of apprentices and is birds apprentice. ALSO, no cat should be using they/them pronouns for rain IC since he has only come out to birdsnow

NEXT POST: March 22nd

LMK If i missed anyone !
DO NOT QUOTE OR MENTION ME UNLESS I GIVE PERMISSION. I WILL BE CHECKING THIS THREAD DAILY
title credit to @/nyx

Last edited by Bean; March 18th, 2024 at 07:49 AM.
Old March 18th, 2024, 07:37 AM
Cute but Deadly

Status: I'm a Fox-Girl. You can call me Foxie! :hearbounce:
Bump Policy: Don't care, just mention me.
My Mood: Lonely

Default Re: Making a Bird's nest [RC EVENT]

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bean View Post

Event [#event]

Rainpaw
He/They - 13 Moons

Rainpaw has had an idea for a while, and now that Birdsnow was nowhere to be seen in camp, he could put it in motion. The one-eyed tabby got up from their spot in the clearing before crawling into the kit's den. "Hey kits," he mewed, but not too loud in case some were resting. "How would you like to help me decorate our leader's den? I'm sure Birdsnow would love it, but I need some help," he chuckled, trying to appear as normal as possible. He was very conscious about his missing eye, and hoped that it didn't deter the kits from helping him. The older apprentice turned to leave the den before speaking again. "So who wants to help me, eh? If you want to help, meet me in the clearing," he chuckled before padding to the apprentice den. Despite Rainpaw's small size compared to the other apprentices, he was on the older side. They hoped they would be out of there by the next meeting. Now, for some apprentices. He honestly could not name any apprentice who was older than him. Plus, he was Birdsnow's apprentice, hence why he wanted to do this in the first place. He wanted to do something nice for his mentor, compared to her predecessors, she was doing a lot to help the clan, so why not return the favor?

"Hey, everyone!" he mewed into the apprentice's den. "Do any of yall want to help me show some appreciation to birdsnow and decorate her den? If so, follow me in the clearing!" he mewed before exiting and sitting behind the small pile of decorations he had gathered. There wasn't much, but hopefully the group who had gathered would help him collect more. He decided he would wait to explain the idea, so that way any of the cats falling behind would still be able to hear what he has to say.

HOW THIS WORKS

I showed poppy some ideas for events, and they really liked the idea of Rainpaw leading some kits [and maybe some apprentices] to go and decorate bird's den! So, here I am.

-Any Kit and Apprentice are allowed to join. Warriors can too, but it is mainly for kits and apprentices.

-Rainpaw, Birdsnow's apprentice, Will be leading the majority of this event.

-Provided this is made for kits and apprentices, There are only those mentions below. If you want to join but only have a warrior, that is fine. Again, this is mainly made for the younger cats.

-This event will just be cats gathering some trinkets from around camp and decorating birdsnow's den with them

-Just a side note, has nothing to do with this, Rain is on the older side of apprentices and is birds apprentice. ALSO, no cat should be using they/them pronouns for rain IC since he has only come out to birdsnow

NEXT POST: March 22nd

LMK If i missed anyone !
DO NOT QUOTE OR MENTION ME UNLESS I GIVE PERMISSION. I WILL BE CHECKING THIS THREAD DAILY
title credit to @/nyx
Shellkit ran over. "What can I get?"
Old March 18th, 2024, 07:46 AM
alastor my darling~

Bump Policy: Anytime!
My Mood: Queenly

《 Dimkit 》
9/10

he/him / riverclan kit / vitiligo

Dimkit.... somehow usually the first to jump at opportunities, was beaten by Shellkit. He gave the kit a look before hopping beside them. "Me me!!" he shouted.

( @Artemis ; Shellkit)

Last edited by nyx; April 5th, 2024 at 03:21 PM.
Old March 18th, 2024, 08:16 AM
ATEEZ Seonghwa is FOINE

Status: I speak English, Thai, German, Korean and some others
Bump Policy: Anytime <3
My Mood: In Love

Softkit padded over. Her soft white fur fluffed up against the light breeze as she shyly padded over. "C-can I?"

lio lurked here
hope dropped a bundle of chocolates here

@/Beanz@/mars@/Merp Machine@/CrimsionOaks@/WCUEhoneyfur

I love Seonghwa to Mars and back. I love his smile, his laugh, his amazing genderless, sleek style. I love everything about this man and nobody can change my mind. Park Seonghwa my joy I love you <3
Old March 18th, 2024, 09:39 AM
#4-Icecream

Bump Policy: Allways
My Mood: Welcoming

Sunkit walked over slowly. They were going to decorate the leaders den. "I could find some Bindweed to keep things together". She suggested.
Old March 18th, 2024, 09:51 AM
Don’t be scared I’m here

Bump Policy: 1- 4 hours (if rp is past a week I’m dropping it)
My Mood: Amused

Moonpaw
Black and brown Tabby Siamese mix with orange eyes

HP (41/100)

Moonpaw by rust`rock

Decoration? Now this is something she could defiantly do! She thought with a purr as she padded towards the rest of the paws and kits
Honey Lemon - Collector, Agatha Kitty [active]
Tier's
Honey Lemon - HK 1,2,3
Art Cave!! Come and fill out the form for some awesome drawings of your own characters!!!
Old March 18th, 2024, 05:24 PM

Sunkit awoke and pranced around the nursery. “Decorating sounds nice…” they mewed.

-sign my sig below if you want-
Old March 18th, 2024, 06:04 PM

Bump Policy: After a week!
My Mood: Busy

BRANCHKIT

Slowly, the young tom peered over from his nest, and he glanced around, looking for Mousekit. Will they go? He thought, before slowly making his way over to the edge of the group. Hardly was any of those kits familiar to him. Looking up at the apprentice, his eyes flickered slightly.
Old March 18th, 2024, 08:24 PM

Bump Policy: 72 hours. busy during weekdays until 4 p.m. EST
My Mood: Angelic

Mousekit watched from the bracken as a crowd of younger cats gathered around a striped, blue-gray apprentice- Rainpaw. He had heard something about decorating and... Birdsnow? Would she be okay with whatever they were planning? She didn't seem like that mean of a cat, and if Rainpaw thought it was okay, it couldn't be that bad... from what Mousekit saw of the last clan meeting, the two of them seemed to be very friendly.

And was that... Branchkit? Mousekit squinted at the familiar brown tabby. Mousekit still didn't know him that well yet, but for some reason he felt drawn to go over and talk to the other kit. Maybe help the group too, while he was at it.

Mousekit's little black paws padded over towards Branchkit. "Hi," he mewed, sitting down next to him. "What's Rainpaw talking about? ...I couldn't hear him, eheh."

@Blazing
blazepaw

my rp tracker

Last edited by zozelen; March 27th, 2024 at 09:13 AM.
Old March 19th, 2024, 03:36 PM
Watcher of Stars

Bump Policy: 48 hours (24 hours for time sensitive)
My Mood: Yeehaw

Whistlekit shook out his pelt and stretched his front legs. He followed after Rainpaw, glad to have something to do. It would be nice to be able to help the clan out for once.

-

Swallowkit bounded after the apprentice with a grin and a shake of her messy fur. Decorating! How fun!

No you have a good day!
Characters | BlazeClan

Last edited by Collieheart; March 19th, 2024 at 03:36 PM.