Go Back   Warrior Cats Online > Main Warriors Roleplay > Outskirts > Private Roleplays

Notice
Please make sure to read this important policy change and reminder!
Allegiances

ThunderClan
Leader: Bumblestar
Deputy: Spiderthroat
Medicine Cat: Wolfpaw
Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

ShadowClan
Leader
Dawnstar
Deputy
: Mistlewhisker
Medicine Cat: Mossfreckle

Medicine Cat Apprentice: Grousepaw

RiverClan
Leader
: Stormstar
Deputy:
Owltalon
Medicine Cat: Berryshine

Medicine Cat Apprentice:
None

WindClan
Leader
Twilightstar
Deputy:
Crowtooth
Medicine Cat: Lightningstorm
Medicine Cat Apprentice: Rabbitpaw

Recent Threads
ShadowClan Outsider Joining
Last post by Splitmoon
Today 08:34 PM
RiverClan Clearing
by BEAR.
Last post by Splitmoon
Today 08:33 PM
Max's Garden
by Luna16
Last post by geoblazer
Today 08:32 PM
The Webbing filled with...
by Red'fur
Last post by Splitmoon
Today 08:31 PM
LF Echopaw battle trainer
Last post by RavensCall
Today 08:30 PM

Old September 22nd, 2024, 08:12 PM
X Jack

Bump Policy: Feel free to bump me, but while I'm on hiatus, I probably won't get to it
My Mood: Dead
Default The Tiger's claw clears the Skies

Tigerpaw sat in the territories' outskirts, his tail folded neatly underneath him. He scented a cat- a warrior maybe- from his own clan, and his nose twitched.
@Alpha 2.0

Jack is the current leader of PowerClan.
♨♨♨♨♨♨♨♨♨♨♨♨♨♨♨
"Oh look, it’s the feline equivalent of a kit throwing a tantrum! Maybe if you spent less time growling and more time training, you’d actually win next time." - Jack
I'm very busy between school and home, so if I miss something, feel free to bump me!

Old September 22nd, 2024, 08:22 PM
Your friendly rouge

Bump Policy: Anytime
My Mood: Amused
Default Re: The Tiger's claw clears the Skies

Quote:
Originally Posted by Crown_Sage View Post
Tigerpaw sat in the territories' outskirts, his tail folded neatly underneath him. He scented a cat- a warrior maybe- from his own clan, and his nose twitched.
@Alpha 2.0
As Goldensky padded towards Tigerpaw he felt a sudden urge a weight as he looked around seeing Tigerpaw as he jumped towards him Hello there! he meowed what are you doing here? and all alone? he asked looking into his eyes @Crown_Sage
Old September 22nd, 2024, 08:25 PM
X Jack

Bump Policy: Feel free to bump me, but while I'm on hiatus, I probably won't get to it

Quote:
Originally Posted by Alpha 2.0 View Post
As Goldensky padded towards Tigerpaw he felt a sudden urge a weight as he looked around seeing Tigerpaw as he jumped towards him Hello there! he meowed what are you doing here? and all alone? he asked looking into his eyes @Crown_Sage
I was bored. Tigerpaw answered, not looking at the warrior.

♨♨♨♨♨♨♨♨♨♨♨♨♨♨♨
"Oh look, it’s the feline equivalent of a kit throwing a tantrum! Maybe if you spent less time growling and more time training, you’d actually win next time." - Jack
I'm very busy between school and home, so if I miss something, feel free to bump me!

Old September 22nd, 2024, 08:46 PM
Your friendly rouge

Quote:
I was bored. Tigerpaw answered, not looking at the warrior.
OH oh i see well you have a nice day he said as Goldensky walked off but in his mind he thought what his deal he paused looking back should i.......go talk to him or ugh! so many choices to make he meowed @Crown_Sage
Old September 22nd, 2024, 08:49 PM
X Jack

Quote:
OH oh i see well you have a nice day he said as Goldensky walked off but in his mind he thought what his deal he paused looking back should i.......go talk to him or ugh! so many choices to make he meowed @Crown_Sage
Nodding, Tigerpaw finally looked up and saw Goldensky. Maybe we can hunt? Or you can show me some battle moves! He suggested as the warrior started to walk away.

♨♨♨♨♨♨♨♨♨♨♨♨♨♨♨

Old September 22nd, 2024, 09:03 PM
Your friendly rouge

Quote:
Nodding, Tigerpaw finally looked up and saw Goldensky. Maybe we can hunt? Or you can show me some battle moves! He suggested as the warrior started to walk away.
Sure if you want to die! just joking around Goldensky meowed am not how i use to be so don't expect a all out brawl he said @Crown_Sage
Old September 22nd, 2024, 09:05 PM
X Jack

Quote:
Sure if you want to die! just joking around Goldensky meowed am not how i use to be so don't expect a all out brawl he said @Crown_Sage
Tigerpaw nodded. I didn't learn anything from my mentor. He explained, dropping into an inexpeirienced crouch.

♨♨♨♨♨♨♨♨♨♨♨♨♨♨♨

Old September 23rd, 2024, 06:58 AM
Your friendly rouge

Quote:
Tigerpaw nodded. I didn't learn anything from my mentor. He explained, dropping into an inexpeirienced crouch.
Oh, brother. Goldensky said looking at Tigerpaw's bad crouch. Are you sure you're ready for this Tigerpaw? I mean, I don't want to hurt you, but I can't be responsible for any of your feelings being hurt Goldensky grinned. Well on to it'll play along he meowed crouching in the same way as Tigerpaw. @Crown_Sage

Last edited by Alpha 2.0; September 23rd, 2024 at 07:37 AM.
Old September 23rd, 2024, 02:28 PM
X Jack

Quote:
Oh, brother. Goldensky said looking at Tigerpaw's bad crouch. Are you sure you're ready for this Tigerpaw? I mean, I don't want to hurt you, but I can't be responsible for any of your feelings being hurt Goldensky grinned. Well on to it'll play along he meowed crouching in the same way as Tigerpaw. @Crown_Sage
Tigerpaw flicked his tail happily, then launched his first attack. He tried cuffing Goldensky over the head, though his claws were sheathed, of course.

♨♨♨♨♨♨♨♨♨♨♨♨♨♨♨

Old September 23rd, 2024, 03:31 PM
Your friendly rouge

Quote:
Tigerpaw flicked his tail happily, then launched his first attack. He tried cuffing Goldensky over the head, though his claws were sheathed, of course.
Goldensky pushed Tigerpaw's paw away hindering him from making contact with him as he ready for an attack on Tigerpaw's side as he motioned for a strike. @Crown_Sage