Go Back   Warrior Cats Online > Main Warriors Roleplay > Outskirts > Private Roleplays

Notice
Please read our Content Policy Update!

Interested in joining the staff team? Look here!
Allegiances

ThunderClan
Leader: Bumblestar
Deputy: Spiderthroat
Medicine Cats:
 Drizzlecloud, Springlight

ShadowClan
Leader
Dawnstar
Deputy
: None
Medicine Cat: Lostspark
Medicine Cat Apprentice:
Mossfreckle

RiverClan
Leader
: Fadingsun
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Mistyshard

Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

WindClan
Leader
Twilightstar
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Lightningstorm
Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

Recent Threads
THC victims needed!...
by Poprock
Last post by Starphobia
Today 03:50 PM
a maple tree and a basil...
by ramen
Last post by Starphobia
Today 03:48 PM
BeePaw, WistriaPaw...
by leader
Last post by leader
Today 03:33 PM
A Marten And The Marsh (p)
by Zei
Last post by LuvWarriorCats247
Today 03:31 PM

Old March 25th, 2024, 12:25 PM
Fiercefire is backkkk!

Bump Policy: 5-7 days, 3 if its important
My Mood: Busy

Default Family Gathering

( @Ladiebugg, @peach, @poppy, @Spartan-117, @Starphobia
optional if you want to join or not but cougar will be talking to his kits abt becomming apprentices in this rp )

Cougarbite gathered up his kits. "Kits, you have all reached 6 moons of age. So in the next Shadowclan meeting, you will become apprentices. I want to ensure you are ready to take on this role as a warrior apprentice in the clan. Is anyone nervous? Are there any questions?" He asked. Frankly he was a bit nervous, about losing one of them.
I'm active most week days from 8:00am-3pm EST, and sporadically on weekends and holidays, but often significantly less than I am during school days. Won't be online afterschool most days and def not Wednesdays cuz karateee.
~~~~
Please DO NOT use LIGHT or GREEN/BLUE colors when RPing with me. I cannot see them
~~~~
| Cougarbite | Cloudheart | Forestpaw | Fiercefire! |
~~~~

Old March 25th, 2024, 01:08 PM
I'm not hated.

Bump Policy: 48-72 hours
My Mood: Queenly

Default Re: Family Gathering

·̩̩̥͙**•̩̩͙✩•̩̩͙*˚  ˚*• ̩̩͙✩•̩̩͙*˚*·̩̩̥͙

·̩̩̥͙**•̩̩͙✩•̩̩͙* ˚Duskkit of Shadowclan | 6 moons | Purrks: n/a˚*• ̩̩͙✩•̩̩͙*˚*·̩̩̥͙

Her Papa wanted her! Her whiskers twitched when she sat down. "Will Great-Grandma-Dawny let me be an apprentice? I mean.. I haven't heard of a blind warrior or apprentice in Shadowclan..." The tip of her tail twitched in anxiety. Other than that, she had one other worry. "A-Also, will Dawny tell my mentor that I'm blind? Who'll be my mentor? Will they be kind to me?"

- @JackHunt_17

velli was here with lots of spray paint
marshall snuck around
Reply lengths/time depends purely on my Motivation, please be patient as I have Dysgraphia and ADD [adhd without the h]
The Awaiting Horrors... [KNY RP] | Dragcave
please feed my beautiful ampharos some berries (also so i can get dp but :3)

No.
Old March 25th, 2024, 04:41 PM

Status: Did you know that Goldfish actually have memories of up to 3 years?
Bump Policy: Honestly, whenever. I most likely forgot about it as I have the attention span on a goldfish

@JackHunt_17
___

LionKit

6 Moons | She/Her | Unknown

ShadowClan Kit

___

LionKit looked up at her father.

'Will I still get to play if I'm an apprentice? Or will it all be training and grumpyness?'

Last edited by Ladiebugg; March 25th, 2024 at 04:47 PM.
Old March 25th, 2024, 05:06 PM
Fiercefire is backkkk!

Quote:
Originally Posted by peach View Post

·̩̩̥͙**•̩̩͙✩•̩̩͙*˚  ˚*• ̩̩͙✩•̩̩͙*˚*·̩̩̥͙

·̩̩̥͙**•̩̩͙✩•̩̩͙* ˚Duskkit of Shadowclan | 6 moons | Purrks: n/a˚*• ̩̩͙✩•̩̩͙*˚*·̩̩̥͙

Her Papa wanted her! Her whiskers twitched when she sat down. "Will Great-Grandma-Dawny let me be an apprentice? I mean.. I haven't heard of a blind warrior or apprentice in Shadowclan..." The tip of her tail twitched in anxiety. Other than that, she had one other worry. "A-Also, will Dawny tell my mentor that I'm blind? Who'll be my mentor? Will they be kind to me?"

- @JackHunt_17
"We have two blind warriors in the clan right now that I know of. Iceclaw is fully blind, and I forget the name of the other warrior but she's half blind. I think Dawnstar might give you one of them as a mentor, or another warrior she trusts to teach you." Cougarbite promised.
I'm active most week days from 8:00am-3pm EST, and sporadically on weekends and holidays, but often significantly less than I am during school days. Won't be online afterschool most days and def not Wednesdays cuz karateee.
~~~~
Please DO NOT use LIGHT or GREEN/BLUE colors when RPing with me. I cannot see them
~~~~
~~~~

Old March 25th, 2024, 05:12 PM
Fiercefire is backkkk!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ladiebugg View Post
@JackHunt_17
___

LionKit

ShadowClan Kit

___

LionKit looked up at her father.

'Will I still get to play if I'm an apprentice? Or will it all be training and grumpyness?'
"Of course, you won't be working all day and you will have time to play with your littermates and little siblings and friends." Cougarbite promised. "Training is fun too though." he told her.
~~~~
~~~~
~~~~

Old March 25th, 2024, 06:15 PM
Obsessed with Zane

Bump Policy: Anytime
My Mood: Fanatic

╔══ ≪ °❈° ≫ ══╗
Hawkkit
Dilute tortoiseshell with green eyes and a big personality
She/Her
. 。・゜✭・.・✫゜・。.

. 。・゜✭・.・✫゜・。.
"Oh yeah!" Hawkkit bounded over, beaming. "I'm gonna be the best warrior that ShadowClan has ever seen, just you wait!" She lifted her paw and flexed her tiny claws. "These may look tiny but trust me, they sure deal a great deal of damage!" She looked to Cougarbite and Duskkit, butting into the conversation the two were having. Grinning, she spoke up proudly. "Oh, I know Iceclaw, he's really cool! And I think the other one's Springblossom. I've met her. She's kinda boring but I dunno. I've never really talked to her. Apprentices love her, but I honestly don't know what they see in her." ((OOC: *Laughs in I roleplay both of them))

{ @JackHunt_17 - @Ladiebugg }
╚══ ≪ °❈° ≫ ══╝

Please feel free to bump me on any ongoing RPs. I have ADHD and it gets really hard for me to keep track of all my RPs ^^

My Characters <3
Come to my Art Shop!

Last edited by Starphobia; March 25th, 2024 at 06:50 PM.
Old March 26th, 2024, 10:37 AM
Fiercefire is backkkk!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Starphobia View Post
╔══ ≪ °❈° ≫ ══╗
Hawkkit
She/Her
. 。・゜✭・.・✫゜・。.

. 。・゜✭・.・✫゜・。.
"Oh yeah!" Hawkkit bounded over, beaming. "I'm gonna be the best warrior that ShadowClan has ever seen, just you wait!" She lifted her paw and flexed her tiny claws. "These may look tiny but trust me, they sure deal a great deal of damage!" She looked to Cougarbite and Duskkit, butting into the conversation the two were having. Grinning, she spoke up proudly. "Oh, I know Iceclaw, he's really cool! And I think the other one's Springblossom. I've met her. She's kinda boring but I dunno. I've never really talked to her. Apprentices love her, but I honestly don't know what they see in her." ((OOC: *Laughs in I roleplay both of them))

{ @JackHunt_17 - @Ladiebugg }
╚══ ≪ °❈° ≫ ══╝
Cougarbite purred and laughed. "Don't worry, long claws are in your genes," he said, flexing his own long claws, "yours will grow, trust me. And I'm sure they're both fine warriors, and whoever any of you get as a mentor better be a fine warrior or I will have some words with Dawnstar." He said, half joking. "if any of you have trouble with your training, don't be afraid to come to me." He said.
-- @Ladiebugg, @peach

~~~
Forestkit
Forestkit was a bit nervous. Though he'd grown, he was still the runt of the litter. "What if the other apprentices bully me for being small?" He asked, his eyes rounded.
~~~
Cougarbite looked at his son. "Forestkit. Do not worry. You are not the smallest kit in Shadowclan and you will not be the smallest apprentice. Look at your legs and paws! Your legs are long now and your paws are huge! you'll be a big warrior one day, trust me." He promised his son.
~~~~
~~~~
~~~~

Old March 26th, 2024, 11:36 AM
Obsessed with Zane

Bump Policy: Anytime
My Mood: Fanatic

╔══ ≪ °❈° ≫ ══╗
Hawkkit
She/Her
. 。・゜✭・.・✫゜・。.

. 。・゜✭・.・✫゜・。.
"Aw yeah!" Hawkkit grinned happily. "ShadowClan will respect me, and Grandma Dawnstar will be so proud of me! I'll leave all cats of all Clans quivering with fear! Just you wait, just you wait! I'm gonna be... Uh... Hawk... Something! Of ShadowClan!"

Despite Hawkkit's innocent and sweet appearance, whatever was going in her mind was no match for any kit's. She had a great ambition and swore by StarClan to become the best warrior ShadowClan has ever seen. She just mostly wanted to get Dawnstar's attention, of course, but that was a different story. All the kits AND apprentices will be jealous that an amazing cat like Hawkkit was related to Dawnstar. A huge flex, really, if she was being honest. With a confident huff and a puff of her chest, she turned to Forestkit.

"Hey hey! It's okay, if anyone bullies my little brother, I'll make sure they know never to mess with me." Hawkkit spoke up, her bright forest green eyes looking into Forestkit's. Despite being an arrogant and ambitious kit, she's always had sympathy and pity for others, and cared. She didn't really liked showing this side of her, however. It made her seem weak. Might as well cover up her weak spot by saying something furious and threatening!

{ @JackHunt_17 }
╚══ ≪ °❈° ≫ ══╝

Please feel free to bump me on any ongoing RPs. I have ADHD and it gets really hard for me to keep track of all my RPs ^^

My Characters <3
Come to my Art Shop!
Old March 26th, 2024, 08:02 PM

Status: Did you know that Goldfish actually have memories of up to 3 years?
Bump Policy: Honestly, whenever. I most likely forgot about it as I have the attention span on a goldfish

Quote:
Originally Posted by JackHunt_17 View Post

"Of course, you won't be working all day and you will have time to play with your littermates and little siblings and friends." Cougarbite promised. "Training is fun too though." he told her.

LionKit

ShadowClan Kit

___

LionKit nods.

'Okay.. I really want to have time to play..'

Annnd.. new thought!

'I hope I have a good mentor!'
Old March 28th, 2024, 10:24 AM
Fiercefire is backkkk!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Starphobia View Post
╔══ ≪ °❈° ≫ ══╗
Hawkkit
She/Her
. 。・゜✭・.・✫゜・。.

. 。・゜✭・.・✫゜・。.
"Aw yeah!" Hawkkit grinned happily. "ShadowClan will respect me, and Grandma Dawnstar will be so proud of me! I'll leave all cats of all Clans quivering with fear! Just you wait, just you wait! I'm gonna be... Uh... Hawk... Something! Of ShadowClan!"

Despite Hawkkit's innocent and sweet appearance, whatever was going in her mind was no match for any kit's. She had a great ambition and swore by StarClan to become the best warrior ShadowClan has ever seen. She just mostly wanted to get Dawnstar's attention, of course, but that was a different story. All the kits AND apprentices will be jealous that an amazing cat like Hawkkit was related to Dawnstar. A huge flex, really, if she was being honest. With a confident huff and a puff of her chest, she turned to Forestkit.

"Hey hey! It's okay, if anyone bullies my little brother, I'll make sure they know never to mess with me." Hawkkit spoke up, her bright forest green eyes looking into Forestkit's. Despite being an arrogant and ambitious kit, she's always had sympathy and pity for others, and cared. She didn't really liked showing this side of her, however. It made her seem weak. Might as well cover up her weak spot by saying something furious and threatening!

{ @JackHunt_17 }
╚══ ≪ °❈° ≫ ══╝
Cougarbite smiled at Hawkkits reply, and then purred as she supported her nervous brother.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ladiebugg View Post

LionKit

ShadowClan Kit

___

LionKit nods.

'Okay.. I really want to have time to play..'

Annnd.. new thought!

'I hope I have a good mentor!'
"Im sure you will." He promised.

He then looked at his kits. "why dont you guys play now, while you still have a lot of time on your paws?" he suggested
~~~~
~~~~
~~~~