Go Back   Warrior Cats Online > Main Warriors Roleplay > RiverClan > RiverClan Events

Allegiances

ThunderClan
Leader: Bumblestar
Deputy: Spiderthroat
Medicine Cats:
 Drizzlecloud, Springlight

ShadowClan
Leader
Dawnstar
Deputy
: Mistlewhisker
Medicine Cat: Mossfreckle

Medicine Cat Apprentice: Grousepaw

RiverClan
Leader
: Fadingsun
Deputy:
Dusklion
Medicine Cat: Mistyshard

Medicine Cat Apprentice:
Berrypaw

WindClan
Leader
Twilightstar
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Lightningstorm
Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

Recent Threads
StarClan Territory
by BEAR.
Last post by glitch
Today 08:34 AM
ThunderClan Resources
by dino.
Last post by Weekend-Wondering
Today 08:08 AM
Finder for all of my...
by ollie
Last post by ollie
Today 08:06 AM
WindClan Clearing
by Ian
Last post by SilverFur.
Today 08:01 AM

Old June 12th, 2024, 11:22 PM

Status: may have forgotten some rps so please bump me if needed!
Bump Policy: Two days time sensitive / five days all other
My Mood: Thinking

Default A Journey for the History Books (RiverClan Journey to the Mountains)

High Rank Announcement [#hrannouncement]

Fadingstar was getting antsy waiting around here. He'd managed to account for his final kit, brought in late by a warrior. All four of his kids were accounted for; now to make sure they didn't go missing from here on out.

He still hadn't been able to find Eaglepaw, which had him stressed and uncertain. A big part of him wanted to take a patrol out and go look, but as the day turned to night and the moon rose high into the sky, the odds that the other Clans were prowling nearby kept growing. Taking a patrol back into RiverClan territory would be too dangerous now; if Eaglepaw was still alive out there, she'd have to find her way back to RiverClan somehow.

Fadingstar hated how powerless it made him felt, and that feeling only made his fury toward the cats who'd driven them out grow. It was all he could do to suppress it, to resist the urge to charge back into his home and tear all three of those leaders limb from limb.

He managed to sleep a little, which fought off the dizziness from earlier. He was still very tired, but sleep wasn't something that he could afford right now. He could rest when they reached their destination.

Moonhigh was near; it was time for the Clan to move out. Staying at this Twoleg den wasn't anything more than a short-term, temporary solution.

At times in Rugged Range, Fadingstar could see the peaks of mountains way off in the distance. That was where his Clan would head; it was far enough away that the forest's rogues wouldn't likely have the motivation to follow. If they did, they'd meet their end at RiverClan claws.

He'd try one time to bring his Clan back, in two moons. That should be enough time for the others to move on. If the others attacked them as they did before, his Clan would leave for good. He wasn't going to make the cats he cared about live amongst savages and barbarians; if their right to exist wouldn't be respected, they'd go somewhere where it would. Simple as that. More than likely, the others would busy themselves with some stupid conflict between themselves and their interest in RiverClan would fade. A lack of war between those groups had bred boredom, which in turn contributed in no small part to the storm that had just driven his Clan out. Hopefully they'd fix that issue while RiverClan were gone.

Climbing up to a broken part of the den wall where he could be seen by most, he yowled, "RiverClan! I know we are all exhausted and hurting. But we can't stay here; it's too close to our old territory. I don't put it past those rogue groups to try to attack us here, too. So, we're heading away; to the mountains, where it's much harder for us to be followed and harassed. We will return to our territory as soon as we can; if those who drove us out are still insistent on acting dishonorably and barbarically, we'll find greener grass elsewhere. No matter what, RiverClan will survive.

"I'll take the head of the group. Dusklion, I'd like you to bring up the rear to watch for stragglers. Owltalon, join her and help her keep an eye on everyone. Duskleaf and Bearsnout, I want the two of you moving throughout the group, watching for trouble and dealing with it if you see it. Those of you who are in relatively good shape, I expect you to carry the young kits and help the injured move. Some of our cats may need to be carried. Older kits, you can try to walk on your own, but if you start falling behind you'll need to be carried. Mistyshard and Berrypaw, gather up as many cats as you need to carry the herbs you have.

"We'll move out soon. I know many of you are likely missing friends and family, but we cannot stay here waiting for them. We can only hope they find their way to us eventually. When you're ready to move out, group up with everyone else near the river!"

With that said, he leapt off of the den wall. Before heading over to the meeting spot, he approached Wisteriawren and quietly asked her if she'd like to walk with him; he hadn't yet had a chance to check on her, and strangely enough his heart was tugging him to interact with her in some way.

After getting her response, he went over to the meeting spot to wait for everyone else.

[ Here's how this is going to work!

The Clan will travel off-screen and rest on-screen. Every time I make an announcement post with Fading, we'll move ahead one day of travel. Until my next post, the Clan will be at the Twoleg den prepping to leave. When I make my next post, it will be of the Clan stopping after a day of travel and setting up camp to rest before moving on again.

I hope that makes sense, but please reach out with any questions if it doesn't! I feel that this is the easiest and most efficient way to handle the journey. You aren't required to post with your cat during this journey if you don't want to, but you're encouraged to! RiverClan is scheduled to arrive at their new home for the next couple of months late in the evening on June 15.

IF YOUR CAT HAS NOT JOINED THE CLAN BY NOW, THEY ARE GOING TO BE MARKED MISSING AND MAY NOT BE POSTED WITH ON THIS THREAD. I'LL BE GETTING TO EDITING THE ALLEGIANCES ACCORDINGLY TOMORROW

If your cat was not posted with in time and you post with them now or in the future without using a JB or going through a rejoining, you will be asked to delete your post. The high rank team appreciates your cooperation! In addition, open joining and rejoining is now closed. Rejoining has gone back to standard procedure, while outsider joining is closed until further notice.

Finally, I'll be asking staff to lock the evacuation event thread shortly. Please make sure all of your roleplays over there are wrapped up or moved to a private thread! Thank you!

( @Dust @Dark @dino. @appariitiion @Jade @wolfie @beau @furrensic @Dirtfur @Silverware @The Kitty. @Abyssopelagic @gs29513 @Astraea @Peril @Sklee @JackHunt_17 @iliri @LostInTheOrchids @Frozen Reign @interloper2 @poppy @Fritter @Wintersun @starry @Tiabirb @elswhere @Weekend-Wondering @Beetlenose @Swiftheart <3 @nyx @Galaxy_ @Ian @Apollo. @taillow @Bean @Tecumori @SpiritWolf_yt @sol. @MockingRabbit @Kedamono @Rose @glitch @occultation @Caspian @Streamtail @Red Dawn @Fernwillow @Starii @Dakotaa @lem~ @wendigo @hermeswind @Spookez. @SeonghwasBunnyEars @ophelia @Ymir @FruitBatz @redshiftreign @Frosted pelt @Cinnamon~ @Eden @Morrigan @Cornbread1233 @Snowyfeathr @Minkuu @Katiethewolfchild @roo! @ashtuft @Spider-in-the-corner @tulin @Carrot @DarkGold @SunsetWhisker @Ladiebugg @ChaosBringer. @silver. @Neptune. @Wyv3rn @Saki @RavensCall @Sleek @Theodore_510 @braveleopard. @paris @leopardheart00 @Moonlit @LunaStar22 @Fish @Hestia! @CapriSunx @Mica @hawkboi @_*LAutnhaesntaar*_ @spoon_ @Blueberry^^^Galaxy @19796 @Pumpkin Latte @Kuwu @endlesshax @Samantha @Desert Rain Frog @finley !! @Firestar512 @tinypaws @.Sunshine. @indiebee @Moon Shark @Kieran. @lys.luvbot @lesbianism @Naila @chickadee @arrow. @Marigoldwhisper @Luminous @Mizu @Myling @f0rg0tt3n_v0id @zBlaze @Beanz @Epiales @alec @IntrovertIRL @Never @Bluue @Butternose @ellie @kittycatburmise @JellyMoons @squidz @Lillexcore @ashstar1 @Yoshdo @RoboPrism @Dolomedes @Tallstar @Littlesun0112 @Fits @zozelen @Moondapple @bramblemask @Blazing @JuniperSeed @20874 @XxIndigoxX @DaffodilFlight @Seamrog @IDIOTICBEAN101 @PoisonOrchid @lark. @Wavesong @burntToast @Goopysharkboi @rubberRatroom @constellation @Hollyheart of thunder @DragonloverWV @interloper5 @lionparty25 @sootflame @kenjaku @Onion Sandwich @WebsiteKitty )
Fadingsun is currently RiverClan's leader. He has an open den policy; his den can be found here. If you have any questions or concerns about RiverClan, or any plots to propose, feel free to leave me a VM or DM! Please do not take my characters' IC opinions as reflective of my own.

Last edited by occultation; June 12th, 2024 at 11:37 PM.
Old June 12th, 2024, 11:28 PM
losing sanity

Bump Policy: 24 hrs
My Mood: Amused
Default Re: A Journey for the History Books (RiverClan Journey to the Mountains)

Hailstorm nodded and stood up he didn't realize how sore he was but he would push on he didn't even have the worse of fights so he would gather kits
Old June 12th, 2024, 11:52 PM
In my ✧ Swiftie Era ✧

Bump Policy: ✩1 week due to personal reasons
My Mood: Queenly

Default Re: A Journey for the History Books (RiverClan Journey to the Mountains)

RUSSETHOWL
He/Him - 18 Moons - RiverClan Warrior [Formerly ThC]
Purrks: Ultimate Predator
(transferred from Wildtwist)
A large russet tom with green eyes

Russethowl couldn't sleep. He wouldn't. He needed to make sure his new clan was safe. When his leader summoned RiverClan, his mind took a second to remember that he would have to get used to that - he wasn't in ThunderClan anymore. And for the better. So, they were moving now. Probably for the best, give the other clans time to cool off so his clan could return. His clan. It was going to be strange to be a fish. Eating and - the large tom shuddered - swimming. Oh stars, this was going to be so weird. He could possibly stomach the scaley wet creature, couldn't be that bad from a squirrel or sparrow. Swimming... Yeah no. Russethowl listened to Fadingsun as the leader stated the meeting spot - the river. Oh dear... He didn't know his own territory. That was a problem. Well, he did just join a couple of hours ago, but still. Russethowl didn't really have anything with him he needed, and it was unlikely his clanmates would let him help. They probably wouldn't be convinced that Russethowl genuinely wanted to join RiverClan, and not for Bumblestar. She was dead to him, her own ex-warrior. Russethowl waited a couple of heartbeats before trailing out the abandoned twoleg den, following the leader's scent to the rendezvous site of the clan. He nodded to the cats already gathered around before seating himself near Fadingsun. So far, the leader was the only one he was confident who didn't want to skin him alive.

[ OPEN ]

x ghostie is haunting this signature
Bean's favorite staff member Lillian was here
lio sneezed here (achoo)
you see crude graffiti... it spells "velli wuz here"
Rose caught the sickness (oh dear)
My Soul is in @/Ian's basement with some ice cream
Old June 13th, 2024, 01:00 AM
In my ✧ Swiftie Era ✧

Bump Policy: ✩1 week due to personal reasons
My Mood: Queenly

Grande / WHITETHUNDER
She/Her - 12 Moons - Friendly, Chatterbox - RiverClan Warrior/Outsider - Purrks: N/A
Fluffy white molly with flecks of light gray and heterochromic
eyes, one dark green and one light blue eye

Grande's smile stretched from ear to ear as Mister Fading talked about clan names, and how she would need to get a new one. Oh goody, a new name given by the leader!! She hoped it would be something cool like Grande (with the e sounding like an e), but instead she was met with something different. Whitethunder. "W-Whitethunder? I-I," she stammered, unable to get her words out. "I love it!! Its so so so so pretty!! Thank you so much Mister Fading!!" Whitethunder purred, her blue and green eyes shimmering with pleasure. Whitethunder was an amazing name, and Grande, well maybe she could call herself grande for short, loved it. It was pretty and unique and was overall a 10/10 name in her opinion.

A bit had passed and Whitethunder remained with her new clan, humming a soft tune as she groomed her fluffy fur. The molly shot up and bounded over as Fadingsun started adressing the RiverClan. A move?? Wow, this was gonna be fun!!! Whitethunder's first adventure!!! Yes please!!! Grande heard Berry, one of the plant-cats name asked to round cats up to carry some 'herbs?' Whitethunder didn't know what those were, maybe some kind of plant that the plant-cats used. The young molly bounced over to Berry and the other plant cats, a grin on her face. "Hey berry! Remember me? It's Grande! Only i'm not grande anymore, Mister Fading gave me a super duper cool name - Whitethunder!! Isn't that amazing?! Anyway, i'm here to help you and other plant-cat carry some plants! Also, we are B. F. Fs. FOR. EVAH!!!" she purred, her two different colored eyes shining as she spoke. "So, can ya gimmie some plants to carry for ya? " Grande asked, tilting her head

[ @starry - Other Plant-Cat | @squidz - Berry is now forced to be Grande's bestie ]
[Just letting ya know White isn't submitted yet as Idk if om supposed to submit her yet]

x ghostie is haunting this signature
Bean's favorite staff member Lillian was here
lio sneezed here (achoo)
you see crude graffiti... it spells "velli wuz here"
Rose caught the sickness (oh dear)
My Soul is in @/Ian's basement with some ice cream
Old June 13th, 2024, 01:06 AM
Ren :D

Bump Policy: Anytime!
My Mood: Relaxed

Reedkit jumped up in excitement. Finally, an adventure! She hopped around as the cats began getting ready for the journey. She felt proud to be able to make the travel herself without being carried. In fact, she even promised herself that no matter what would happen, she would refuse to be carried. Reedkit burned that promise into her mind as she watched the older cats begin picking up the younger kits. She smirked and chuckled a bit. Unlike most kits, she was strong enough to keep up.

Last edited by Onion Sandwich; June 13th, 2024 at 01:33 AM.
Old June 13th, 2024, 02:03 AM
evermore haunting~

Bump Policy: Every 5 days! Please do bump me if i forgot! ¦¦ 1 Day if urgent!
My Mood: Sneaky

Owlkit padded over to the river

[closed]

Currently a little sick, replies and art commissions might be a bit slower

Old June 13th, 2024, 04:01 AM
I'm so lost ;v;

Gender: ✭|she/her; but I don't mind being called by any pronouns :'3|✭
Bump Policy: ✎✭|{After 24 hours, and 48 hours on weekdays}|✭✎
My Mood: Devilish

Aspenkit
he/him |5 moons | Riverclan kit
{Silver tongue || Active||}
|[7/10]|
__________________________________________________ __

Aspenkit had been sitting in one of the dusty corners of the weird twoleg structure. He hated it here, he hated Twolegs. There was nothing he could find to be enthusiastic or happy about, he was just sad. No he was angry. Those pathetic excuses for other clans, more like monsters, had invaded their camp and chased them out. That was riverclans rightful home, Aspenkit's home! They had no right to do what they had just done. if he had been an apprentice and known how to fight he would of chased those ugly faced cats right of camp and made them regret ever setting paw on his territory but he didn't and he couldn't have. The horrors he had seen in the clearing still sat at the back of his mind. He would make them pay, one day he'd get revenge for what they put him and the rest of ruverclan through.

It was getting dark now and the last of the stragglers had arrived. No sight of Shorecrest....aspenkit felt his heart clench, he wanted to cry. Where was his mom? Surely she made here right? Maybe she was a little bit late or or m-maybe she had gotten lost and she was finding her way back. Right? That was the answer surely. Even though aspenkit had been in distress he had seen how large the territory was when swanberry had carried him here. Though initially he had been angry that he had been dragged away from camp before he could find his mum but after a bit of sulking he felt grateful towards the queen. He would thank her when he saw her again.

The sound of Fadingsuns voice brought aspen'kits attention. It was time to stop sulking, your mom is strong! Shorecrest would be ok. Shrugging off the awful feeling he didn't want to associate with anymore, aspenkit crept out of his corner and made he way closer to the other cats. Looking up at where the leader stood, he sat down listened. He felt a sense of pride and determination bubble up back inside him as Fadingsun spoke. They still had their clan, and their leader! They'd survive for sure. They'd show those monster that they were not weak and stronger then all those pathetic clans would ever be.

They'd been journeying to the mountains! Wow now that his initial grief had subsided he realised how cool this would be. He had never been out of camp before and now they were going to go on this whole long journey to the mountains!! What was a Mountain-? Didn't matter, adventure! Exploring! This was so great- wait they're leaving now!? But how would Shorecrest find them....

Aspenkit watched as Fadingsun made his way up to the meeting spot, it's fine. Everything was fine. When they came back he'd see his mom's again maybe he'd even see her on the journey. Right now he had an adventure waiting for him and he wasn't bailing out on that opportunity. Like Fadingsun had said, older kits could walk on their own. He was an older kit, one more moon till he becomes an apprentice. Maybe he could help with something.

The was two small to help injured cats, he knew that. Carry younger kits? Could he do that?? He wasn't sure wait- wait maybe! Wait no. Wait yes! He could help berrypaw and Mistyshard carry leafcat things! Uh the real name was, um herbs. Yes herbs. He would help carry herbs. He darted away from the crowd towards where mistyshard and berrypaw had made the temporary leafcat den. They looked pretty busy, so many injured cats.... There was another white cat here he didn't recognise and she seemed to be hovering around excitedly. Stranger, he though has he squinted at the shecat and slunk past her quietly. "Berrypaw, can I help carry herbs? Or help with anything else for that matter. I'm trying to be useful since Fadingsuns said that older kits could walk on their own" he informed the apprentice proudly. He wanted to help but he knew herb stuff was important so if he was particularly allowed to carry them then that was ok. He glanced up at the stranger again, he wasn't in the mood to trust cats he didn't know. Expscially after what had just happened. "who are you..." he asked, glaring at them. He'd play nice so long, she didn't smell like other clans.

Tags:
- Berrypaw ( @squidz )
- Grande/whitethunder ( @Bean )
- Mistyshard ( @starry )
|{I do not share or agree with the opinions/actions of my characters}|

Last edited by burntToast; June 13th, 2024 at 04:09 AM.
Old June 13th, 2024, 05:19 AM
여상님 생일 축하해요!

Status: I speak English, Thai, Korean. I'm learning Spanish
Bump Policy: Anytime <3
My Mood: In Love

Sweetsap picked up little Softkit and watched. (Any kit/queen/warrior/apprentice that wants a friend or queen to walk with. This is OPEN! )

Willowpaw padded up with Weepingpaw. "Fadingsun.. Hawksun died." Willowpaw whispered. Looking at Stagheart whom she'd padded near. Hawksun was Brightnight's brother, Willowpaw looked uncertain and helpless at this point.

@occultation
@squidz

"If this moment is our wave. Dont' be afraid, face it with more strength"
- ATEEZ, WAVE

lio lurked here
hope dropped a bundle of chocolates here

@/Beanz@/mars@/Merp Machine@/CrimsionOaks@/WCUEhoneyfur@/Hollyheart of thunder@/MaplestrikeWCUE@/PINTO BEAN

I love Seonghwa to Mars and back. I love his smile, his laugh, his amazing genderless, sleek style. I love everything about this man and nobody can change my mind. Park Seonghwa my joy I love you <3
Old June 13th, 2024, 06:03 AM
Rainbow Rat

Bump Policy: 12 hours
My Mood: Goofy

COVEPAW - RC APP

Covepaw anxiously looked around. What should he do? He hardly recognized any cat, his vision was a little blurry in all honesty. Covepaw pawed around, looking for a cat looking at him. Not that he would see it.

[OPEN]

https://warriorcatsonline.com/forums/showthread.php?t=81923

Come join CoastClan by Lucythecat!

https://warriorcatsonline.com/forums/showthread.php?p=1585797#post1585797

Quote:

"Never regret thy fall, O Icarus of the fearless flight, For the greatest tragedy of them all, Is never to feel the burning light." - Icarus
Old June 13th, 2024, 09:43 AM

Bump Policy: At any time
My Mood: Lurking

Caveclaw-She/They

———————

Caveclaw stood up.
She could handle a broken leg for a little longer.
At least her other injuries had been tended to.
And, it had been readjusted by now.
She started to limp.

[OPEN TO PICK UP A KIT OR BE HELPED WITH WALKING]

Witheredstar is the current leader of SunClan, she has an open den policy!
Join SunClan!
ART SHOP!
PURRKS:
Rapid Recovery-Raccoonsun(RiverClan)
Silver Tongue-Oleanderkit(ThunderClan)

Last edited by IDIOTICBEAN101; June 13th, 2024 at 03:23 PM.