Go Back   Warrior Cats Online > Main Warriors Roleplay > Outskirts > Private Roleplays

Allegiances

ThunderClan
Leader: Bumblestar
Deputy: Spiderthroat
Medicine Cats:
 Drizzlecloud, Springlight

ShadowClan
Leader
Dawnstar
Deputy
: Mistlewhisker
Medicine Cat: Mossfreckle

Medicine Cat Apprentice: Grousepaw

RiverClan
Leader
: Fadingsun
Deputy:
Dusklion
Medicine Cat: Mistyshard

Medicine Cat Apprentice:
Berrypaw

WindClan
Leader
Twilightstar
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Lightningstorm
Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

Recent Threads
Willow’s Free Art Shop
Last post by Spider.
Today 01:01 AM
Kit Corrals
by Ian
Last post by Alchemist Kitsune
Today 12:48 AM
Analogous limbs [p]
by Rani
Last post by Rani
Today 12:08 AM
WindClan Galewood
by Ian
Last post by Estelle
Yesterday 11:52 PM
FireMaidens art cave
Last post by AriaTheFiremaiden
Yesterday 11:52 PM

Old June 11th, 2024, 02:30 PM
He who dares, wins!

Status: I’m visiting Canada right now so I’ll be a lot less active!
Bump Policy: 20 seconds
My Mood: Happy
Default Making Friends, Maybe?

Sunburst found a nice spot out in the territory to relax, where he could enjoy the warm heat of the sun shining down on his pelt. It was great, some time to himself with no duties, no cat disturbing him. He lay down on the grass, and closed his eyes. There wasn’t a sound apart from the birds in the sky and the wind’s gentle breeze. This was perfect. There was peace and quiet.

"Ahh, this is…boring." Sunburst momentarily forgot that he hated peace and quiet. He loved being around other cats, and this silence was too boring for him. He made his way back towards camp, hoping some cat there would be interested in going out hunting or something with him. Entering the camp, he walked up to a cat who looked somewhat familiar, he couldn’t exactly remember why, but he definitely recognised her.

"Hey…Swiftfire, isn’t it?" He began. "Wanna go out hunting or something with me? I was just relaxing out in the territory there…but I got bored."

@Tiabirb (Thanks for the cool rp name by the way!)
Old June 11th, 2024, 03:06 PM
Why bother?

My Mood: Inspired

Default Re: Making Friends, Maybe?

It was indeed a lazy day. She lounged out in the sun, her black and ginger fur shining after a long grooming session. She half-dozed,half-watched the camp where she relaxed near the warrior's den, her pale yellow eyes half closed as she relaxed.

But her tranquility was broken as someone called her name, and she turned her head to look over the cat speaking to her. Sunburst, if she remembered, and he came with an offer to hunt. Something she, a rather esteemed hunter herself, if she dared boast, was always up for.
"Sure," Swiftfire sprang up to her paws with ease, taking a moment to stretch each long appendage and her spine. "I could use the run." She grunted as he felt a satisfying pop in her lower back and she stood up straight. "Lead the way, yeah?" She gave her fellow warrior a pointed and expectant look for about...five heartbeats before she shook her head, "I'll lead. I know where we can find something." With a flick of her tail the lithe tortoisheshell and white she-cat trotted toward the camp entrance, slipping through and out into the territory without pausing for Sunburst.

@Seamrog //heh, no problem, I enjoy coming up with titles ^^

Last edited by Tiabirb; June 11th, 2024 at 03:11 PM.
Old June 16th, 2024, 05:12 PM
He who dares, wins!

Sunburst’s expression probably gave away the fact that he had no idea where to go, then almost instantly Swiftfire decided instead to lead the way to somewhere they could hunt. Sunburst was about to ask where, but then Swiftfire took off heading out of the camp entrance. Sunburst ran as fast as he could to keep up, nearly running into a tree as he left camp. Eventually he started to become unfamiliar with his surroundings the further they went.

"Where are we?" He asked Swiftfire as he looked from side to side. Nope, not a clue. Although the wonderful smells of different kinds of prey filled his nose, along with the distant scent of WindClan border markings.

@Tiabirb (Really sorry this took so long!)
Old June 17th, 2024, 09:47 AM
Why bother?

My Mood: Inspired

"RiverClan border," Swiftfire replied smugly as she trotted along. "With less cats hunting around here, prey's bound to start flocking here in droves." She paused, her nose catching a scent, her eyes spotting movement. "There," Swiftfire dropped into a crouch as she whispered, "Squirrel by that beech tree, looking for food." Her ears angled in the direction.

"A tricky catch." She murmured as she judged the hunt's risk-worth. It was only a fox-length from the tree, close enough that any sudden spook would send it bolting to safety. She would need to scare it away, right into a trap! She began scanning the border, satisfied to herself of how faint the smell of fish had become. "I have an idea," She turned to look at Sunburst. "Unless you would rather catch something with less fur?"

@Seamrog
//It's no worries. I'm pretty patient.
Old June 24th, 2024, 12:49 AM
He who dares, wins!

Sunburst

16 Moons | He/Him | No purrks

WindClan warrior

Hm, so this was the RiverClan border? Sunburst felt like an idiot for not recognising it, considering he’d been here just a few days ago. "Oh yeah…" He said, "So it is…" The RiverClan scents fading away felt strange to him, maybe that’s why he didn’t realise at first. Swiftfire soon pointed out a squirrel near the base of a tree, and started thinking of a plan for how to catch it. So that's what cats that are good at hunting do. Sunburst thought it himself, usually he’d just charge straight at prey and hope for the best. Usually that would do the trick since he was fast enough, he’d never really put much thought into it though.

"No, the squirrel's fine." He said as Swiftfire asked about catching something else. "I don’t understand how though, surely it’ll just run up that tree regardless of what we do." Still though, if Swiftfire had an idea for catching this thing, he wanted to hear it.
@Tiabirb