Go Back   Warrior Cats Online > Main Warriors Roleplay > Outskirts > Private Roleplays

Notice
ThunderClan Medicine Cat Applications are open!
Allegiances

ThunderClan
Leader: Bumblestar
Deputy: Spiderthroat
Medicine Cat: Springlight
Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

ShadowClan
Leader
Dawnstar
Deputy
: Mistlewhisker
Medicine Cat: Mossfreckle

Medicine Cat Apprentice: Grousepaw

RiverClan
Leader
: Fadingstar
Deputy:
Dusklion
Medicine Cat: Mistyshard

Medicine Cat Apprentice:
Berrypaw

WindClan
Leader
Twilightstar
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Lightningstorm
Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

Recent Threads
Theraphosa's Spider Den of...
Last post by Dolomedes
Today 02:18 PM
WindClan Nursery
by Ian
Last post by JellyCat
Today 02:18 PM
Three unrelated questions...
Last post by KestrelPaw
Today 02:17 PM
ThunderClan Clearing
by dino.
Last post by AriaTheFiremaiden
Today 02:17 PM
ThunderClan Medicine Cat...
by dino.
Last post by Morrigan
Today 02:15 PM

Old January 25th, 2024, 01:38 PM

Bump Policy: 72 hours
My Mood: Chatty

Default the start of something? [p]

· Palepaw ·
mostly white grey and cream calico she-cat with short fur and blue eyes
she/her · shadowclan · 7 moons

The young molly stretched her neck and rolled her shoulders as she slowly began rising from her nest. It was a bright morning, the cold leafbare sun poking through the clouds. Palepaw dreamily stared ahead, wondering what today would be like. While she did like being productive she’d been so out and about in the territory these last few days, she supposed she could take today as a “break”. Ooh, maybe she could make some more friends or ask if she could be helpful to anyone. Tipping her head Palepaw’s bright eyes scanned the den, landing on a fluffy rosette with brown and white markings. That was a pretty pelt pattern! Curiously she made her way over, recognizing her denmate as Squirrelpaw. “Hey, how are you doing?” she asked with a small grin.

· @furrensic this is crappy sry starters are not my talent lmao ·

Mistyshard is RiverClan’s current Medicine Cat. She has a semi-closed den policy. If you have any questions or concerns, feel free to VM or DM me!

RiverClan Healing || Medicine Cat Den

Last edited by starry; January 25th, 2024 at 03:21 PM.
Old January 27th, 2024, 07:50 PM
yippee!!!

Bump Policy: 4 days / 1 if time sensitive
My Mood: Kingly

Default Re: the start of something? [p]

SQUIRRELPAW
she/her. 8 moons. small russet molly with brown markings and yellow eyes.

squirrelpaw had been sleeping very comfortably, all curled up in her nest, tail wrapping around her and covering her eyes.

that is, until she jolts awake for some unknown reason. stretching her limbs, she peeks open an eye. maybe..I can just..go back to sleep, she thinks with a small yawn. it seems like her plan isn't going to work, though. upon seeing one of her denmates approaching her, the molly's eyes widen and she scrambles to sit up. she feels horribly..nervous. as always. she lets out a small sigh.

what was palepaw doing, talking to her of all cats? didn't she do that event thing awhile ago?? i'm a little..envious of her confidence. she glances away, letting her eyes fall to the ground. her paws shuffle. "hi..um, palepaw..I'm - I'm good.." she responds in a weak voice, which she mentally scolds herself for. oh stars, she's never been one for small talk. "..how are..you?" she's not sure why she feels like she needs to keep talking, or why she thinks palepaw's pelt is so pretty. thinking someone is pretty is normal, right?? right.

[ @celeste ]

artfight | ·characters· |pronouns.cc

bump after 96 hours / 4 days
Old January 30th, 2024, 12:50 PM

Bump Policy: 72 hours
My Mood: Chatty

· Palepaw ·
mostly white grey and cream calico she-cat with short fur and blue eyes
she/her · shadowclan · 7 moons

Squirrelpaw seemed pretty nervous, so the calico gave her a reassuring smile. Maybe I should tell her I don’t mind her being nervous and I’ll be nice.. wait never mind, that would make this worse probably. “Oh, that’s nice to hear! I’m pretty good too. Being an apprentice is fun, compared to being a kit. Life was so boring back then,” she replied with a chuckle. Her bright blue eyes landed on a pile of snow that was laying in the apprentices den, and suddenly, an idea began forming in her head. She’d seen her clanmates make snowcats before, so why not give it a try? Palepaw looked back at Squirrelpaw, gesturing towards the pile of snow with a flick of her tail. “Should we make some snowcats? It might be fun!” she mewed with a grin. Oh, she had so many ideas already on how she was going to make this snowcat look great. Maybe she could try to make one that looked like Batty!

· @furrensic ·

Mistyshard is RiverClan’s current Medicine Cat. She has a semi-closed den policy. If you have any questions or concerns, feel free to VM or DM me!

RiverClan Healing || Medicine Cat Den
Old January 31st, 2024, 09:45 PM
yippee!!!

Bump Policy: 4 days / 1 if time sensitive
My Mood: Kingly

SQUIRRELPAW
she/her. 8 moons. small russet molly with brown markings and yellow eyes.

squirrelpaw's pelt grows warm at palepaw's smile. "oh." she whispers, deciding to nod along even though she didn't really agree. being a kit was way less stressful for sure, she wasn't as jittery as she is now. palepaw doesn't have to know that, though. she briefly looks over at the pile of snow when palepaw proposes an idea. theres a light, fluttery feeling in her stomach - butterflies??, "snowcats..? sure..!!" she agrees, a small nod of her head.

stepping out of her nest, the russet molly approaches the pile of snow. she pushed a bit of it around, slowly but surely forming a snowcat. or, something similar to that. it's a little silly looking. she looks over to palepaw, hope glinting in her eyes. hopefully the calico likes her creation.

[ @celeste bad post alert, sorry</3 ]

artfight | ·characters· |pronouns.cc

bump after 96 hours / 4 days

Last edited by furrensic; January 31st, 2024 at 09:45 PM.