Go Back   Warrior Cats Online > Main Warriors Roleplay > Outskirts > Private Roleplays

Notice
Please make sure to read this important policy change and reminder!

Check out WCO's first ever short story contest!
Allegiances
ThunderClan
Leader: Bumblestar
Deputy: Spiderthroat
Medicine Cat: Wolfpaw
Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

ShadowClan
Leader: Dawnstar
Deputy: Mistlewhisker
Medicine Cat: Mossfreckle
Medicine Cat Apprentice: Rookfire

RiverClan
Leader: Stormstar
Deputy: Owltalon
Medicine Cat: Berryshine
Medicine Cat Apprentice: Cobwebfern

WindClan
Leader: Twilightstar
Deputy: Crowtooth
Medicine Cat: Lightningstorm
Medicine Cat Apprentice: Rabbitpaw
Recent Threads
ThunderClan Nursery
by dino.
Last post by Dolomedes
Today 08:42 AM
[ p ] Larkswoop Kitting [...
by paedyn
Last post by paedyn
Today 07:38 AM
Rp finder
by Red'fur
Last post by Red'fur
Today 07:20 AM
RiverClan Medicine Cat's...
by BEAR.
Last post by MaximusPrime27
Today 07:15 AM
ShadowClan Grimpeak
by BEAR.
Last post by Omari
Today 06:55 AM

Old January 16th, 2024, 02:34 PM

Bump Policy: 72 hours
My Mood: Chatty

Default adventures await [p]

Mossykit
He/him | 3 moons | Post 10/10
Plot Armour - ACTIVE | 1/5
The tomcat shrugged. "Uh.. not really. Do.. you? Only know.. cobwebs.. moss.. deathberries.. that kinda stuff," he mewed slowly. "They're.. not looking!" After giving a quick nod to Eaglekit, he slipped past the guards who appeared to be distracted. That opportunity needed to be seized. He held his breath, moving somewhere close to the camp walls and slipping under a few tall clusters of reed. "Pretty.. hidden. Where do.. we go?" Suddenly the cold winds hit him, the icy weather like a curse. Ugh. Why did it have to be leafbare?? Oh well, they wouldn't stay out for long he supposed, so.. it would be alright.

[ @Micanomancy i hope this is fine ]

Last edited by starry; January 16th, 2024 at 02:34 PM.
Old January 16th, 2024, 04:48 PM
Matching with @/Poprock

Bump Policy: Anytime!
My Mood: Mellow

Default Re: adventures await [p]

❁° ┄──────╮
Eaglekit
╰──────┄ °❁
RiverClan
she/her | 3 moons
[Fluffy golden and white tuxedo tabby with green eyes]
Purrks: Dreamwalker [INACTIVE] Plot Armor (2/5)
⋅•⋅⊰∙∘❁༓❁∘∙⊱⋅•⋅
[Mossykit - @celeste ]
⋅•⋅⊰∙∘❁༓❁∘∙⊱⋅•⋅
Eaglekit scrambled up, a brrup of surprise bubbling in her throat as Mossykit raced out of camp. Oh, so no planning, then! That was fine, she was sure of it. It was only their first time out of camp, nothing would go wrong! Breaking out past the entrance, Eaglekit was buffeted by the chilled winds of leafbare, and she squeaked in dismay. Quickly huddling next to Mossykit, her large size and fluffy coat ensured neither of them were too cold. "Okay," she began, her teeny voice strange in the stillness of the night. "Tansypaw showed me some herbs. I know yellow-bells are for broken legs, but I dunno if they grow in leafbare." She scanned the area for yellow flowers, but unsurprisingly found none. "She also said she uses thyme for anxiety. I think we should get lotsa that." If Tansypaw could use thyme to feel better, maybe she would heal the clan again! "Herbs are super smelly, but in a good way. Kinda tangy. If ya find summin', I can smell it ta see if is an herb."

Bounding off into the territory, Eaglekit approached the rushing river the clan recieved its name from, scanning the banks for bushes with leaves still clinging to them. She found a bush with straight, brittle sticks, which she quickly snapped one from and held it up for Mossykit to see. "'E ca' use dis 'r co-wes." Looking a little sheepish, she dropped the stick and spit some bark from her mouth. "Cobwebs." She tried again. "Ta collect 'em." Picking up the stick again, Eaglekit trotted along the river, looking for thyme or anything useful. No danger had struck them yet. The kits were off!

[So sorry about the weird posting, my header decided it wanted to eat my post]

Last edited by Mica; January 16th, 2024 at 05:02 PM.
Old January 19th, 2024, 06:10 AM

- Mossykit -
Plot Armour - ACTIVE [2/5]

Yellow bells, and thyme for anxiety.. yep, they'd need a bunch of thyme for Tansypaw. "Yeah.. let's.. keep a lookout.. for thyme. Poor Tansy.. I think.. that's just.. what she needs." Eaglekit seemed to know something about herbs, which was great. He bounded after Eaglekit, taking in his surroundings with awe sparkling in his warm chocolate brown eyes. One day he would hunt here and collect herbs for Tansypaw. He was so excited for that day - he’d prove himself worthy of being a RiverClan warrior, no matter where he came from! Ooh, so they would be using some sticks to collect cobwebs. Mossykit gave a quick nod, showing that he understood, and picked up one of the sticks with his small teeth. “You know so much, that’s great!” he commented with a small smile.

The young tomcat’s ears were pricked for any approaching dangers, or warriors that would try to bring them back to camp and then get them into trouble. However, they appeared to be fine so far. His orbs swiveled over the plants that started coming into sight. With a tilt of his head he leaned down to sniff one. Eaglekit said herbs were pretty smelly, so.. Maybe this was thyme! He looked at the she-kit and called her over. “Eaglekit! I.. think.. This is.. Thyme! Or.. something similar.. It smells like.. Herbs. Dunno.. Can you.. Smell what.. It is?”

@Micanomancy [Eaglekit]
Old January 22nd, 2024, 11:22 AM
Matching with @/Poprock

❁° ┄──────╮
Eaglekit
╰──────┄ °❁
RiverClan
she/her | 3 moons
· · ────────────── · ·
Purrk: Dreamwalker [ACTIVE], Plot Armor (3/5)
· · ────────────── · ·
[Mossykit - @celeste ]
· · ────────────── · ·
Eaglekit felt her frozen ears flush a little at the compliment, grinning around her stick. It was all thanks to Tansy for teaching her. Though she did suppose she had a good memory. It felt nice having her skills recognized. Scenting around her stick was a little difficult, so she was a bit slower than Mossykit due to her setting the stick down and sniffing around bushes before continuing on her way. When Mossykit called her over, she nearly tripped over her stick in excitement as she bumbled over. She dropped her stick and sniffed the plant, recognizing the scent from what she smelled in the medicine cat's den. She nodded excitedly, nearly sending her front paws bouncing up and down in the process. "Yeah! I think tha's it! Pick up some sprigs, good job!" She spotted some dewy cobwebs off to the side and began collect them as well.

Mistlewhisker is ShadowClan's current Deputy!

Hawkfur (WC) - Mistlewhisker (SHC) - Eaglepaw (Outsider) - Birdpaw (SHC) - Hillstrider (SHC) - Emberkit (SHC) - Sparrow (Outsider)

Old February 3rd, 2024, 06:23 AM

MOSSYKIT | HE/HIM
Plot Armour – Active (3/5)

Oh, yay, he had found thyme! Mossy gave Eaglekit a little grin before he began to pluck a bit of thyme, careful not to damage its roots. “Ws'rs do'sn rsley wsll,” he mewed, his words muffled by the herbs still in his maw. Curiously, he watched Eaglekit collect some cobwebs, and decided to help her with that. For a moment, he set the thyme down and grabbed a stick. Then he took one of the cobwebs and wrapped it around the stick, smiling in satisfaction. Although there were still some more, he doubted he could carry more than he already had. 3 sprigs of thyme and some cobwebs were pretty good, considering they were kits, right? And Eagle also had some stuff! Mossykit dropped the cobwebs next to the thyme in order to concentrate on speaking.

“I think.. this.. is prettyy.. good! We.. should do.. really many.. herb.. patrols together.. when.. we're older!” he said, giggling a bit. “Oh.. we should.. probably head.. back before.. anyone.. notices.. we don’t want.. to get.. into.. too much.. trouble..”

( @Micanomancy )
Old February 3rd, 2024, 08:25 PM
Matching with @/Poprock

❁° ┄──────╮
Eaglekit
╰──────┄ °❁
RiverClan
she/her | 3 moons
· · ────────────── · ·
Purrk: Dreamwalker [ACTIVE], Plot Armor (4/5)
· · ────────────── · ·
[Mossykit - @celeste ]
· · ────────────── · ·
Eaglekit found her energy reciprocated by this kit, and was surprised how much she was enjoying his company. Could this... be a friend? "Okay!" She chirped at his suggestion of going home. "Good idea." She picked up her stick of cobwebs, careful not to get them stuck on anything. "Lesgo!"

On the way back, nothing accosted them, and Eaglekit felt more sure of herself than she had in ages. Sure, she was breaking the rules, but she was having so much fun! And helping!!! She hoped Tansypaw would appreciate these herbs. Plus, maybe she could hang out with Mossykit some time without breaking the rules.

Mistlewhisker is ShadowClan's current Deputy!

Hawkfur (WC) - Mistlewhisker (SHC) - Eaglepaw (Outsider) - Birdpaw (SHC) - Hillstrider (SHC) - Emberkit (SHC) - Sparrow (Outsider)