Go Back   Warrior Cats Online > Main Warriors Roleplay > Outskirts > Private Roleplays

Notice
Allegiances

ThunderClan
Leader: Bumblestar
Deputy: Spiderthroat
Medicine Cat: Wolfpaw
Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

ShadowClan
Leader
Dawnstar
Deputy
: Mistlewhisker
Medicine Cat: Mossfreckle

Medicine Cat Apprentice: Grousepaw

RiverClan
Leader
: Fadingstar
Deputy:
Dusklion
Medicine Cat: None

Medicine Cat Apprentice:
Berrypaw

WindClan
Leader
Twilightstar
Deputy:
Crowtooth
Medicine Cat: Lightningstorm
Medicine Cat Apprentice: Rabbitpaw

Recent Threads
Everet and 'Storm' P
by Phoenix
Last post by Phoenix
Today 08:06 PM
WindClan Medicine Cat's Den
by Ian
Last post by Crown_Sage
Today 08:04 PM
Spottedpaw's Training...
by Fish
Last post by Fish
Today 08:01 PM
Leopardsong x Wolffang...
Last post by Blossom Cry
Today 07:59 PM

Old August 11th, 2024, 11:03 PM
Just A Fossil

Bump Policy: 3 days
My Mood: Spooky

Default Take A Break [p]

[Hawkbite]
Enforcer Commander
Shadow Fiend | Agatha Kitty | Kitty Softpaws

This is silly.
She's going to hate it.

A few pawsteps closer.

I should just go take a nap.
Forget I had this idea.

She was standing less than a couple tail-lengths away. There was no turning back. If she hadn't noticed him already, then it was simply his ambition driving him forward.

He'd never been so nervous in his life. Even with his nerves on end, he didn't stutter or sway as he addressed the deputy. As he addressed one of his closest friends. She'd taken up the place Woollyfeather once held, although only physically. Mistlewhisker was his go-to for adventures and missions. There still lacked a day the former warrior didn't pop up in his head at least once. He still craved having Woollyfeather back.

Something drew him to Mistlewhisker with similar emotion. He wasn't sure what it was or why it was there, but he found himself chasing it lately. Hawkbite only hoped the deputy didn't notice it because he didn't want to notice it. Denial is a fun game, isn't it?

"Mistlewhisker, I wanted to invite you out," Wait, that was vague. Oh boy, here he goes overthinking the situation again and letting the heat build up in his ears until they burned. "Like- like to go on a quick patrol. I wanted to show you something," Hawkbite spoke, trying to save himself from the awkwardness he felt. Ugh, why am I so cringey sometimes! He wasn't cut out for this friendship thing, it was settled. Small talk and friendship meant he looked stupid. Even if he purposefully looked stupid sometimes, he didn't feel like this!

@Mica - Mistlewhisker

[Characters]

I'M A TOTAL TRASH MAMMAL

Old August 15th, 2024, 05:51 PM
The Ping You Dread

Bump Policy: Anytime!
My Mood: Mellow

Default Re: Take A Break [p]

Mistlewhisker
ShadowClan Deputy
she/her | 43 moons
[Large black cat with a half white muzzle and a pale green eye]
Purrks: Killer Aptitude T3, Shadow Fiend, Mind Reader
⋆˖⁺‧₊☽ The Chariot ☾₊‧⁺˖⋆
· · ────────────── · ·
[Hawkbite - @SuspiciousMindz ]
· · ────────────── · ·
Mistlewhisker liked to consider herself a cool-headed, well-controlled she-cat with skills both diplomatic and battle-focused in nature. She was smart, talented, and an overall well-rounded individual. The idea of needing another cat to rely on beyond what was expected of a fellow warrior had only occurred to her when she wondered why anyone would need it. She knew her worth and others did too. She didn't need someone to make her whole.

But in the span of a moon Mistlewhisker had not only been swept up by Dawnstar as her newest mate, but had also experienced what most would call a romantic moment with Hawkbite. Mistlewhisker, in all honesty, felt like she was going insane.

The Deputy had purposefully locked both moments behind a wall of "no way in hell am I touching that right now" and gone about her life as though it hadn't been shaken to its very core.

When Hawkbite approached her, a younger version of Mistlewhisker would have slipped away into the shadows of camp and fled, unprepared to face the... whatever it was flickering to life between them. But Dawnstar's trusted executioner did not flinch away, and instead faced Hawkbite head on as he stumbled through a request for her to join him for a quick patrol. Based on his body language it was not something dire or something that would negatively impact the clan.

Well, it couldn't hurt, could it? Mistlewhisker nodded, falling into step beside her friend. "I wish you to know that if this is an excuse to lure me away from camp so Gutspaw can put some unknown horror in my nest, retribution will be swift and merciless." She knew her apprentice was likely to retaliate against her for making that comment about bite needing more hunting training. Maybe she was paranoid.

But a paranoid cat is a fool every moment except one.

Mistlewhisker is ShadowClan's current Deputy!
-----------------------------------------------------------------------
Hawkfur (WC) - Mistlewhisker (SC) - Eaglepaw (Outsider) - Birdpaw (SC) - Hillstrider (SC)
---
Mistlewhisker header and sig art by @/redshiftreign
~~~~~
CEASEFIRE NOW!!!

Last edited by Mica; Yesterday at 10:40 AM.
Old Today, 06:29 PM
Just A Fossil

Bump Policy: 3 days
My Mood: Spooky

Default Re: Take A Break [p]

[Hawkbite]
Enforcer Commander
Shadow Fiend | Agatha Kitty | Kitty Softpaws T2

His whisker would twitch with amusement when Mistlewhisker spoke. He was curious as to what the deputy was referring to but wouldn't push much into that. Instead, he started to lead her out towards the territory, silence falling over them. Hawkbite didn't want his nerves to get the better of him and he spill whatever it was they were doing. However, he was sure the she-cat would hear his heart thumping in his chest as they got further and further into the territory.

The Commander had led her to the newest part of the territory: Dawning Woods. This area was rather pretty to him, and it was still peaceful from a lot of the warriors. As he pushed past the last portion of bushes, Hawkbite would pause the deputy in her tracks. "S- so, it's just past this branch," he spoke, taking a gulp and taking a glance at her gaze. Then, he'd reach out and step on the branch, lowering the leaves so Mistlewhisker could see what he was hiding. His gaze didn't waver from Mistlewhisker as she took in the initial scene.

In front of them lay a patch of lush grass that Hawkbite had patted down a little. In the middle of that lay a small pile of flowers where two pieces of prey sat. This was his attempt of keeping the flies away from them, but up off the ground away from any crawling creatures. The prey seemed to have been newly caught too, like he'd recently went out and got them -- he did. He didn't want to take from the kill pile in camp, it would've been suspicious. "I set this up earlier this morning... I figured we could share some prey and relax away from the clan," Hawkbite spoke softly.

There was something glimmering in his gaze as he studied Mistlewhisker. He was worried about rejection, but he wasn't at the same time. He felt like he knew the deputy fairly well at this point, surely she wouldn't deny him this. So... it must've been hope glimmering there, but something else stirred deep in his chest. This was the moment of truth, huh.

@Mica - Mistlewhisker

[Characters]

I'M A TOTAL TRASH MAMMAL