Go Back   Warrior Cats Online > Archives > Old Topics > Non-Warriors Roleplay > Non-Warriors Resources

Allegiances

ThunderClan
Leader: Bumblestar
Deputy: Spiderthroat
Medicine Cats:
 Drizzlecloud, Springlight

ShadowClan
Leader
Dawnstar
Deputy
: Mistlewhisker
Medicine Cat: Mossfreckle

Medicine Cat Apprentice: Grousepaw

RiverClan
Leader
: Fadingsun
Deputy:
Dusklion
Medicine Cat: Mistyshard

Medicine Cat Apprentice:
Berrypaw

WindClan
Leader
Twilightstar
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Lightningstorm
Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

Recent Threads
DOWN THE RABBITHOLE/mate...
Last post by Tallstar
Today 02:51 PM
Haggard Ruins
by dino.
Last post by Luminous
Today 02:47 PM
[P] The Lie is the...
by Fits
Last post by Fits
Today 02:45 PM
Viva Cat Vegas! [Whole...
by Rani
Last post by Tallstar
Today 02:31 PM
{~SomePerson's Rickety Art...
by Myling
Last post by Myling
Today 02:24 PM

Old June 6th, 2019, 01:49 PM
Moss, Mk, Micaiah...

My Mood: Breezy
Default "Versus" Characters

This is just a collection of all the characters that exist in my original story "Versus". I made it for my own reference, but you're free to check it out.

Current Name: Koryn Baxter
Other Names, if any: None
Sexual Orientation: Bisexual
Current Affiliation: None - she lives by herself, for herself and her only ally, Carmen Jennes
Father(s): James Baxter
Mother(s): Katrina Baxter
Sibling(s): None (that Koryn is aware of)
Offspring: None
Best Friend(s): Carmen Jennes
Friend(s): Seth Walker
Neutral: None
Acquaintance(s): Farmington Merchant
Enemies: Alley Cat (Ravven Baxter)
Crush: None
Significant Other: None
Traits: Fast, skilled with a knife (for carpentry, anyway). Intelligent and cautious, doesn't warm to strangers very easily. Dishonest at times and dodges the rules often, but truly cares about and will defend the people she loves - although she claims she loves no one, and there's no one else she cares about.
Mental Age: 18 years
Psychiatric Complications: None
Phobias: Needles
Sociability: Koryn is not an antisocial person, but that does not make her friendly. She tends to change her behavior depending on who she is with. With strangers she feels have an authoritative or professional attitude, she will act in a very reserved, carefully-worded and secretive manner. With those who seem more relaxed, she will mimic their chilled-out, outgoing display while hiding skepticism and distrust behind a smiling mask. Doesn't like strangers touching her. With those, she knows well she may try to behave cold and calculated but often loses the mask to a more playful, happy-go-lucky side seen only by a few.
Outlook: Like most of the OCs I have based off of me, Koryn is distrustful and angry at the world.
Responsibility: Not very responsible, Koryn shirks responsibility. She doesn't like having to answer to anyone else and prefers to be on her own - and is she is traveling or residing with another person will (she will frequently travel with animals, but people? Nah) expect them to handle themselves properly and not ask too many questions. All in all, she's very irresponsible and often selfish without meaning to be.
Cleanliness: Mildly clean. Wants to make sure she doesn't smell or look awful but isn't too keen on keeping her room clean or anything like that.
Generosity: From a young age Koryn picked up that there are only so many resources and tends to be a tad bit selfish with what she owns. If she feels bad for someone that's down on their luck or it will suit her a purpose, or she really loves the person, she may share.
Manners: Has excellent manners, unless she gets excited... If she does, she will lose her manners instantly and replace them with a less defensive, eager version of herself - unless, of course, something interrupts her smooth display of behavior and she shifts into the defensive.
Bravery: Can be brave when defending loved ones, but has no shame in running and hiding.
More Logical or More Emotional?: More emotional, by far, although she'll always deny it.
Favorite Season: Autumn. Chilly winds and colorful leaves? You got that right!
Favorite Food(s): Will eat whatever. Isn't very picky, but likes chicken.
Favorite Word: Doesn't have one, but loves talking when she has the chance with close friends. With strangers, she's more body-language, but if she had to choose a favorite word it would likely be something like 'skittish' or 'cunning'.... something with a slick sound, or something soft and smooth.
Favorite Sound: Doesn't like noise very much.
Greatest Hope: That she'll survive the tragedy of her life. She kind of hopes that she can run away and start a new life somewhere else and everyone in her past can just forget she ever existed.
Greatest Strength: Her manipulative ability. This is a strength she's not proud of, but will certainly use.
Greatest Weakness: The shame she buries causes her to be cold and callous often, even though she lies about it. Easily frustrated.
Worst Nightmare: Alley Cat, the person who's terrorized her family since she was a kid. She has nightmares and flashbacks frequently, traumatized by the idea that her pursuer will finally succeed. The one person in the world she really and truly hates, despite her saying she hates most everyone.
Deepest Darkest Secret: Her strong lustful feeling toward her enemy, Alley Cat, and can't understand why she'd ever feel so strongly attracted to someone who's so cruel. This has ripped her up inside and she feels that if anyone knew they'd see her as disgusting.
Most Treasured Memory: Does she have any happy memories? Maybe the day she got away from her uncle.
Quirk(s): Can and will sleep anywhere.
Theme Song(s): "Hurts Like Hell" by Fleurie. Mostly represents the pain when she lost Seth. "Red" by Beth Crowley. Represents her curiosity and hunger for revenge toward her uncle. "I Hate You, I Love You" by Olivia O'Brien. Focuses on her frustration with attraction she doesn't want.
Place of Birth: Her birth town was Richedtonne.
Date of Birth: Doesn't know for sure.
Beliefs: Believes there's a God but doesn't think He cares about her.
Race/Species: Half-human, half-dog (Canine-bred)
Hair/Fur Color(s): Black with white streaks in her hair.
Hair/Fur Texture: Soft, straight.
Hair/Fur Length: She doesn't have long hair. It's not short-cut but it doesn't reach her shoulders.
Markings: White-striped black eyebrows, white and black stripes along her arms and neck.
Eye Color: Blue
Body Type/Structure: Thin
Height: 5''6'
Weight: 124 lbs
Voice: Soft and sometimes secretive, has a certain strange quirk to it.
Gait: Friendly
Scars / Deformities: Scars riddling her arms and a few on her neck, several on her ankles.
Diseases / Conditions: None
Coordination: Strong
Reflexes: Strong
Strength: Not very strong
Like maybe not your dream job, but a really solid second choice with a smaller salary
And I know one day you'll meet a girl
I bet she'll be dumb, and average looking
so when I compare myself to her I won't feel so sad about what we might've had
That would make me happy!
~~~Happy by Beth Crowley~~~