Today 06:07 PM
Ready, Set, GO! (Windclan...
by ollie
Last post by SilverInky
Today 06:07 PM

Old Today, 03:46 PM
Local tired queer <33

Status: Ha! Now I am both king and queen, best of both things! /ref
Gender: Genderfluid, she/he/they. He/him preferred because I'm testing it out.
Bump Policy: I do not mind bumping at all. Bump after 24+ hours of no response. 12 hours if important.
My Mood: Crazy
WindClan ~° Birds of a Feather | Quailpaw finder! °~

•°—————°•
Quailpaw!
WindClan Apprentice
She-cat • She/Her • 6 moons
Pfft, there's no way you're better than me!
|~~~~~~~~~|
Quailpaw is... a pawful, to say the least. She's very full of herself, believing that she's the best WindClan apprentice and always bragging about her training efforts. She's also quite cheeky and sneaky, trying to "impress" others into letting her out of trouble.
Quailpaw is often described as egotistic and cocky by others, as her behavior shows. However, Quailpaw isn't a completely rotten cat. In fact, she will willingly protect her loved ones, no matter how few of them there may be.
When it comes to those who dislike Quailpaw, her enemies, she will constantly be pulling tricks and pranks on them to hinder them. Whenever she gets caught, she often pulls random excuses from the top of her head. Sometimes they work, and sometimes they don't.
Quailpaw looks up to the best of cats; those big, strong warriors, and she especially wants to be like the WindClan leader. Quailpaw daydreams of ruling over an entire Clan of her own, which only seems to boost her ego, as she tells herself she will get to that point any day now.
Looking for...
• Mentor (1/1)
Quailpaw's mentor could be one to boost her ego, hurt her ego, try to nicely make her a better cat, or just one that wouldn't care at all. There really are no extra requirements for your cat to be Quailpaw's mentor.
• Parent (0/2)
Quailpaw can have parents of any gender, and they can be biological or adoptive. If you want your character to biologically be Quailpaw's parent, the cat must be at least 25 moons old as of signing up and must look enough like her for it to be possible. (See Quailpaw's image above.)
• Sibling (0/4)
Quailpaw can have up to four (4) siblings. They can be biological or adoptive. As stated for biological parents, biological siblings must look enough like Quailpaw for the biological connection to be possible. Keep in mind Quailpaw's current age when deciding to make a younger or older sibling, or a littermate.
• Friend (0/?)
Someone who can get along well with Quailpaw, whether it be because they're nice enough to hear or because they simply agree (or pretend to agree) that Quailpaw is the best apprentice. Quailpaw's friends preferably are apprentices or older kits, but any age is fine, really.
Enemy (0/?)
The opposite of Quailpaw's friend; someone who dislikes her, maybe even to go as far as to hate or despise her. The possibilities are virtually endless for as to why the two cats would hate each other, so go wild as long as you can provide a reason for them being enemies.

As you can see, there is no form, so you can really include any information that you'd like. However, required information is your cat's name, age in moons, Clan role, and their role in Quailpaw's life wanted. You could also include a brief summary of how your character would treat Quailpaw, what they think of her, ecetera, but this is not required.

- Want to suggest another role that a cat could be in Quailpaw's life? Go ahead and VM/PM me about it!
- Roles are first come, first serve, unless the first cat does not meet the qualifications or is otherwise deemed unfit for the role signed up for, which is unlikely.
- If I deny your cat, please, please do not beg for the role, guilt trip me, or throw a fit about it. ^^
- Try to make sure that your character fits the qualifications for the role type being signed up for before submitting them.

Last edited by Honey_Dreamz; Today at 03:56 PM.
Old Today, 03:54 PM
Life is great

Bump Policy: Whenever!
My Mood: Queenly
Default Re: ~° Birds of a Feather | Quailpaw finder! °~

I'm gonna throw Duskfur at you for Quailpaw's mentor. Duskfur is a very expeirienced warrior, and she is kind to her apprentices. Quailpaw would be Duskfur's 3rd ever apprentice, so she is prepared. She is a Pale brown she-cat with blue eyes. She is currently 29 moons, and she hasn't had an apprentice in a while, so this will be good for her too. Thanks!
@Honey_Dreamz

---- Spiritsplash is the current deputy of TideClan!
https://warriorcatsonline.com/forums...ad.php?t=86510
---- Visit Domino's Cove! He welcomes everyone!
https://warriorcatsonline.com/forums...ad.php?t=86495

Last edited by Crown_Sage; Today at 03:55 PM.
Old Today, 03:58 PM
Local tired queer <33

Bump Policy: I do not mind bumping at all. Bump after 24+ hours of no response. 12 hours if important.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Crown_Sage View Post
I'm gonna throw Duskfur at you for Quailpaw's mentor. Duskfur is a very expeirienced warrior, and she is kind to her apprentices. Quailpaw would be Duskfur's 3rd ever apprentice, so she is prepared. She is a Pale brown she-cat with blue eyes. She is currently 29 moons, and she hasn't had an apprentice in a while, so this will be good for her too. Thanks!
@Honey_Dreamz
Thank you! I will be accepting this; Duskfur seems to qualify as Quailpaw's mentor, and would be a good mentor as well. Thank you! :3
Old Today, 05:13 PM
no more bagels

Bump Policy: Anytime I am online
My Mood: Yeehaw

Yeah Cloverkit's here to argue with Quailpaw. Cloverkit is a kit, 1 moon, enemy is the role wanted. She always brags about how she's going to be the best apprentice in the forest. She is very sassy, loves attention, amd bossy.

@Honey_Dreamz

Please note that my character's actions do not describe how I feel!

Cloverkit finder
https://warriorcatsonline.com/forums...ad.php?t=86895
Vinepaw Relations
https://warriorcatsonline.com/forums...ad.php?t=86898
My Farmhouse Supply
https://warriorcatsonline.com/forums...ad.php?t=86982[/B]
Old Today, 05:52 PM
Local tired queer <33

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bluest+r~ View Post
Yeah Cloverkit's here to argue with Quailpaw. Cloverkit is a kit, 1 moon, enemy is the role wanted. She always brags about how she's going to be the best apprentice in the forest. She is very sassy, loves attention, amd bossy.

@Honey_Dreamz
Accepted!