Go Back   Warrior Cats Online > Main Warriors Roleplay > Outskirts > Private Roleplays

Allegiances

ThunderClan
Leader: Bumblestar
Deputy: Spiderthroat
Medicine Cat: Wolfpaw
Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

ShadowClan
Leader
Dawnstar
Deputy
: Mistlewhisker
Medicine Cat: Mossfreckle

Medicine Cat Apprentice: Grousepaw

RiverClan
Leader
: Fadingstar
Deputy:
Dusklion
Medicine Cat: Mistyshard

Medicine Cat Apprentice:
Berrypaw

WindClan
Leader
Twilightstar
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Lightningstorm
Medicine Cat Apprentice: Rabbitpaw

Recent Threads
The Starpoint
Last post by goodacacia
Today 10:17 AM
ShadowClan Clearing
by BEAR.
Last post by ---Bluestar---
Today 10:15 AM
ThunderClan Clearing
by dino.
Last post by Alderheart2763
Today 10:08 AM
ThunderClan Healing
by Bean
Last post by Alderheart2763
Today 10:05 AM
◆ Ace's Art Shop
Last post by dino.
Today 10:02 AM

Old Yesterday, 09:55 PM

Bump Policy: After 1 day
My Mood: Inspired
Default is it okay to meet your idols? [P]

Ravenpaw l RiverClan Apprentice l she/her
Ravenpaw found herself on edge this morning, pacing furiously as the camp activities bustled as usual around her. She was entirely in her own little world this morning.

"Just go do it!" Her sister Rainpaw encouraged. Ravenpaw hissed in frustration. "I can't just...walk up to him!" She cried out, continuing to pace back and forth as her sister watched. "And why not?" Ravenpaw let out a quiet growl of frustration. How could her sister not get this? "Well...he's...he's him!"

"And?"

"And...I'm me!" At this point Ravenpaw paused in her pacing, suddenly feeling slightly dizzy from it all now. She looked at her sister, dark blue eyes pleading with Rainpaw to understand.

"And...he's our clanmate." Rainpaw pointed out, gently prodding Ravenpaw's shoulder. Ravenpaw grumbled incoherently, she hated it when her sister made more sense that her. "Fine...fine!" She meowed, exasperated. "I'm doing it then." Rainpaw only nodded at Ravenpaw encouragingly. Ravenpaw huffed in annoyance, why did her sister have to be so...supportive all the time? Would it kill her to level with her for a moment?

Ravenpaw took a deep breath, gathering every ounce of courage she could in her young body, and tried to channel her inner Redmire. Her mentor was brave and strong, she would be able to approach any cat as an equal. Ravenpaw looked to her target with renewed determination. Before she could talk herself out of it, she strode over to her intended target. She waited patiently while he finished his conversation before meagerly clearing her throat.

"U-Um...excuse me?" She took a moment to steady herself, she must be crazy just waltzing up to a Lionheart like this and trying to strike up conversation! As if they were any other clanmate! "Brokenstream? You got a moment?"

Daffodilpaw - Agatha Kitty [ACTIVE]/Heightened Perception (smell) [ACTIVE] - WindClan Apprentice
Heathernose; Rabbitfur - WindClan Warrior
Rainpaw; Ravenpaw - RiverClan Apprentice
Irisdream - RiverClan Warrior
Hemlockleaf; Embercloud - ShadowClan Warrior
Strawberryfur; Sunnystreak; Acornfall - ThunderClan Warrior

Old Yesterday, 10:09 PM

Bump Policy: 2 days
My Mood: Tired
Default Re: is it okay to meet your idols? [P]

‧͙⁺˚*・༓☾ Brokenstream | 22 MOONS | HE/HIM ☽༓・*˚⁺‧͙
sleek golden bengal tom with light green eyes, jet black ears & back legs
header by @/Marigoldwhisper

◜◜

Brokenstream was perched on a flat rock near the riverbed by camp, clearly enjoying soaking up the rays of the sun while he had some free time. His tail swished contently as he purred quietly to himself. Life had been good to him lately. He had been assigned an apprentice, entrusted to be a Lionheart, and RiverClan was soon to be going home. And to him- what could be greater news than that? This place was nice, but he felt as though he would never feel truly comfortable here. A small sigh escaped his lips as his thoughts began to drift and he rolled over onto his back, letting the sun warm his belly.

However, just as he started to get comfortable again, a voice broke the silence. Lifting his head up so he could see over his belly, the Lionheart blinked curiously as he was greeted with a small she-cat. ’She must be an apprentice.’ He thought to himself before rolling back onto his stomach and stretching downwards, pulling himself into a standing position. His whiskers twitched in amusement at her clearly nervous demeanor, but he made no mention of it.

”Of course. What can I do for you…Ravenpaw, right?” If he remembered correctly, this was that warrior Redmire’s apprentice. He didn’t know either very well, but they seemed like good enough cats. Briefly, a thought flashed across his mind at how young the cat in front of him was. He frowned for a moment, concern lighting his gaze. ”Is everything alright?”

( @Luna16 | ahhh she’s so cute, love her already )

pixelgifs by @/SnowheartTC
FORMERLY JELLYCAT
Old Yesterday, 10:23 PM

Bump Policy: After 1 day
My Mood: Inspired

Quote:
Originally Posted by TanghuluCat View Post

◜◜

Brokenstream was perched on a flat rock near the riverbed by camp, clearly enjoying soaking up the rays of the sun while he had some free time. His tail swished contently as he purred quietly to himself. Life had been good to him lately. He had been assigned an apprentice, entrusted to be a Lionheart, and RiverClan was soon to be going home. And to him- what could be greater news than that? This place was nice, but he felt as though he would never feel truly comfortable here. A small sigh escaped his lips as his thoughts began to drift and he rolled over onto his back, letting the sun warm his belly.

However, just as he started to get comfortable again, a voice broke the silence. Lifting his head up so he could see over his belly, the Lionheart blinked curiously as he was greeted with a small she-cat. ’She must be an apprentice.’ He thought to himself before rolling back onto his stomach and stretching downwards, pulling himself into a standing position. His whiskers twitched in amusement at her clearly nervous demeanor, but he made no mention of it.

”Of course. What can I do for you…Ravenpaw, right?” If he remembered correctly, this was that warrior Redmire’s apprentice. He didn’t know either very well, but they seemed like good enough cats. Briefly, a thought flashed across his mind at how young the cat in front of him was. He frowned for a moment, concern lighting his gaze. ”Is everything alright?”

( @Luna16 | ahhh she’s so cute, love her already )

Ravenpaw l RiverClan Apprentice l she/her
Ravenpaw was about to go into her question when Brokenstream's words echoed in her mind. Wait he...he knows my name ?! Her jaw fell open, she couldn't help it, and it took her a moment to collect herself. "U-Uh..." She mumbled as she shook herself to clear her head. "Y-Yes! My name is Ravenpaw." She confirmed, puffing out her chest with pride. "I'm Redmire's apprentice."

Was something wrong? Why would something be wrong? Maybe because he's a Lionheart and you're just an apprentice you dolt! She almost hissed at herself to shut up, but managed to stop herself. She shook her head fervently. "N-No of course not!" She meowed. Ugh, get a hold of yourself Ravenpaw! She wasn't usually the stuttering type. That was usually Rainpaw's job. But she couldn't help it! Here was a Lionheart willing to speak to her! Who knew her name already for StarClan's sake!

Wait...why did I approach him again?

Momentary panic ensued before she recollected herself, again, and remembered why she came up to him in the first place. She just hadn't guessed he'd be so easy to approach! She thought she'd have to...schedule an appointment or something at least. "I was just um...well..." She timidly shuffled her paws. Out with it!

"IwannabethestrongestwarriorinRiverClancanyouhelpm e!" She spouted the words so fast, it took her a heartbeat to realize she'd actually said them. After she was a little breathless, and stared up at Brokenstream wide-eyed, like she were caught in a monster's headlights. She could practically feel her mother rolling her eyes at her. And her pelt started to feel hot with embarrassment.

[I love them already lol. He's so chill and she's like a fan at a con. ]

Daffodilpaw - Agatha Kitty [ACTIVE]/Heightened Perception (smell) [ACTIVE] - WindClan Apprentice
Heathernose; Rabbitfur - WindClan Warrior
Rainpaw; Ravenpaw - RiverClan Apprentice
Irisdream - RiverClan Warrior
Hemlockleaf; Embercloud - ShadowClan Warrior
Strawberryfur; Sunnystreak; Acornfall - ThunderClan Warrior

Old Today, 08:05 AM

Bump Policy: 2 days
My Mood: Tired

◜◜

The Lionheart blinked at Ravenpaw as she spewed a sentence so quickly out of her mouth that he almost couldn't catch it. "What?" He replied with a confused look, but after a moment broke out into an amused purr. The tom sat down, bringing up a hind paw to scratch behind his ear. "You want to be the strongest RiverClan warrior ever? That's a big ask." He mewed coolly in response, light green eyes glinting playfully. He had to admit, he liked her enthusiasm, but he couldn't understand why the young she-cat seemed so nervous. It's not like he was a StarClan cat standing in front of her. Regardless, his whiskers twitched in amusement as he looked at Ravenpaw.

"What makes you think I'm the cat for the job?" He asked, tilting his head. "Of course, I'd be happy to help in any way I can. If it's alright with your mentor, I can take you training with my apprentice, Catfishpaw, sometime if that's what you'd like." Brokenstream, as friendly as he was, was quite clueless. In his eyes, Ravenpaw appeared to be an apprentice who was just nervous to ask for more training. For the life of him, he couldn't understand why, but he would extend a helping paw nonetheless. "It's never a bad idea to ask for training tips from other warriors. Anyone should be happy to make RiverClan stronger."

( @Luna16 | sorry for kind of short reply !! )

pixelgifs by @/SnowheartTC
FORMERLY JELLYCAT