Go Back   Warrior Cats Online > Roleplaying (OOC) > Plot Resources

Notice
Please read our Content Policy Update!

Interested in joining the staff team? Look here!
Allegiances

ThunderClan
Leader: Bumblestar
Deputy: Spiderthroat
Medicine Cats:
 Drizzlecloud, Springlight

ShadowClan
Leader
Dawnstar
Deputy
: None
Medicine Cat: Lostspark
Medicine Cat Apprentice:
Mossfreckle

RiverClan
Leader
: Fadingsun
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Mistyshard

Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

WindClan
Leader
Twilightstar
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Lightningstorm
Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

Recent Threads
How's your pfp?
by 19796
Last post by hades.
Today 03:18 PM
just when i thought i was...
by forest
Last post by forest
Today 03:09 PM
Bewitched,,?
Last post by Starphobia
Today 03:07 PM
ShadowClan Outsider Joining
Last post by Rose
Today 03:04 PM
answering the call...
by taillow
Last post by Lucythecat
Today 03:01 PM

Old April 6th, 2024, 03:11 PM
I’m in the Walls

Bump Policy: Three Days
My Mood: Confused

Default Now THIS is Paradise!

-Rose’Kit Allies and Enemies Plot Finder-

Angry yells and shouts being thrown every which way, feelings being crushed, the fire of chaotic kits and apprentices swarming up my world? Now this is paradise!” ~ The oh-so-pleasant mindset of this Thorn-Child, Rose’Kit

Rosekit is desperate for some action. He’s been wandering back and forth around ThunderClan camp memorizing every little grain of dirt on the ground, dreading the four moons he still has to suffer before finally reaching his apprenticeship days. So like any reckless and chaotic child would, Rosekit will step out into the crowd and build up a social life for himself. The purpose of this plot is to give his life something interesting and free him from the chains oft his terrible boredom. This plot may not be the frightening, violent, and serious story that many people love, but it’s bound to put some drama into a handful of young ThunderClan cats’ lives.

So, to put it simply, Rosekit is going to gather up some kits and apprentices to ally up with him against random and unsuspecting innocent Thunderclanners around their age. What I hope to earn from this plot is… well, believe it or not, character development. This will show Rosekit how to pick up more friends and allies and teach him how to be successfully convincing, improve his social life, and introduce him to the world of chaos and risk. Once he is introduced to arguments, fights, craziness, and risk, he’ll be unable to walk away and keep running back for more.

The cats who join this ground shouldn’t be becoming warriors any time soon, because then they’d be a little too powered up for this plot. The younger the better! As long as they’re a young apprentice or kit, it won’t effect acceptance, but keep in mind that Rosekit will be a bit of a brat around apprentices. He’ll get angry with them whenever they bring up the fact that they’re superior, and then because he’s begun to feel jealous, constantly nag them about teaching him some training-related skills.

Whether these cats are just looking for someone confident and courageous like Rosekit to stick around or they’re just looking for drama and risk like Rosekit himself, Rosekit will make sure everyone in this group gets in their fair share of being a bully, and if it looks like someone is feeling hesitant about being rude to someone else, Rosekit will get onto them for it. Rosekit will welcome anybody who seems willing to be an aggressive bother to his group.

The bullying they do will range from simply saying some rude things, maybe some small threats, all the way to actual fighting with the victims. It really depends on how mean Rosekit is feeling. When victims try to defend themselves, that’s when Rosekit feels most interested and happy, and that’s when things get worse for the victim.

Bully-Group Cats:
All-
-Must be a kit or young apprentice
-Must be in ThunderClan
-Must be active. Can’t be a bully if you aren’t present.
Kits-
Rosekit will repeatedly drag his fellow kits into little wrestling matches, occasionally go a little too far and cause some pain. If your cat is anything like Rosekit, they’ll be perfectly happy with getting themselves a bit dirty, just as long as it means having some fun. If your kit is on the quieter side, Rosekit will go a little easier on them, probably talk a little nicer. He’ll still get them into these little fights, but he’ll be softer about it. The more hesitant and civil a group member is, the more manipulative Rosekit gets.
Apprentice-
[I]Rosekit behaves and thinks older than his age, mostly due to being put into a position where he seriously had to think his way into survival at a very young age. He knows this and will get real angered up when an apprentice comments on his youth. But Rosekit will also beg and beg them to teach him battle and hunting moves, particularly battle, and it would be appreciated if they actually accepted and did some teaching. Rosekit will look up to the apprentices but try his hardest to keep that hidden. He will use them as the backbone of their group, the strongest and least vulnerable bullies.

Current Bully Group Cats:
Dapplepaw- ~@/appariitiion ~
Rosekit- ~ @/Weekend-Wondering ~

Victims-
-Must be a kit or apprentice
-Must be ThunderClan
Rosekit will not care if your cat is a kit- he’ll bully them as much as he feels like and their age won’t have anything to do with it. Though, I should warn you- once Rosekit picks up on some battle moves, he won’t be afraid to flatten some innocent kit. If your character is an apprentice, however, it is simply unrealistic for Rosekit to do too much harm. He’ll just have to be sneaky and do the maximum amount of damage he can, which won’t be much at all. That’s where the apprentices of the group will come in.

You can choose whether you’d like to wait for the group to form to get your cat bullied or just let Rosekit do it on his own much sooner. ^^ Have your freedom, have your right to choose.

Group Cats-

Rosekit will meet each group member individually unless one group member brings in a friend or something to join. These meetings will be done in a private roleplay thread, and once Rosekit had met each group member and convinced them to join the group, he will gather them up together to properly meet one another. There they will all become friends, and over time, through consistent bullying and being little meanies, they’ll warm up to each other and trust will spread.

The way Rosekit bribes them into joining this bundle of bullies will, as mentioned earlier, depend on their personality. If they’re risky and reckless, Rosekit will loudly approach and have no problem convincing them to join up. If they’re quiet and not confident in themself, Rosekit will encourage them to join by showing his sympathy and making up liking for the quiet character. He will tell them that this will strengthen them, work up some confidence, and during the process of bullying, they’ll be releasing clotted up emotions like unaddressed anger and stress.

Now ignoring the fact that he randomly drags his friends over to fight with him, Rosekit will respect his friends and encourage the best in them. As for dynamic? That’s something that could weave its way into your application, isn’t it? But no matter how shy and sensitive your character is, Rosekit will show his respect and maybe even be hesitant when it comes to his brutal honesty, just sticking to constructive criticism.

Victims-

There doesn’t have to be much to this. Rosekit (with or without the group) will notice someone peacefully living their life, wander up, and try temporarily and ruin it. If you want there to be more to it, you do you, I’ll at least consider anything and everything.

If you have any questions, hit me. I’m always open.

I will be choosing at least one kit and at least two apprentices. This is not first come first serve, so I apologize for not having a specific date when I’ll be accepting cats. I have no idea how fast or slow people will apply.

There is no form: creativity is key! Though, make sure to include the basics, and adding some plot ideas is both optional and encouraged (they won’t affect the acceptance of the application.)

With all of that said, have a nice day, month, year, and all the rest! ^^ Looking forward to watching the OCs of ThunderClan thrive!

Feel free to stop by, request a roleplay or just chat, I’m all open!

Character Biographies // Roleplay and Relationships Finder/Tracker

~ Fritz ~

Last edited by Weekend-Wondering; April 8th, 2024 at 03:29 PM.
Old April 6th, 2024, 03:46 PM

Bump Policy: Anytime!
My Mood: Queenly
Default Re: Now THIS is Paradise!

Mountainkit

Appearance: A white she-cat with black tabby patches on her ears and back half. She has a spotted nose, large ears and green eyes.

~---~
Role: Bully group cats

~---~

Personality: Mountainkit is an explorative kitten with a hunger for learning. She tends to be rather blunt but she is energetic and kind to those she meets.

~---~

Full character bio: https://warriorcatsonline.com/forums...69&postcount=3

~---~

Plot ideas:

Meeting : Rosekit approaches her about it, making it sound like innocent pranks. Mountainkit decides to agree to it.

During : She joins along, possibly due to peer pressure. This is made possible by her immaturity. Mountainkit might feel bad about what she's doing buttt some manipulation might help. She will be super up to little wrestling though, not minding getting dirty.

Outcome: Either Mountainkit will turn against them/ leave the group or this will change her character.

~---~

Moutainkit w/ Rosekit:

1st Outcome: Mountainkit felt like she belonged in the group, but soon wasn't very happy about what they were doing. (If it went too far for her) She starts to dislike Rosekit.

2nd Outcome: Mountainkit reasons w/ herself that what she's doing is for the best. She starts to intentionally seek out issues with others. Rosekit becomes someone she might look to for leadership.

Old April 6th, 2024, 03:58 PM
back from the dead

Bump Policy: once or twice a day is fine
My Mood: Spooky

name: dapplepaw

role: bully

personality: dapplepaw is a really lazy cat but also really confident in themselves. i think it would be an interesting plot for them to get involved in being mean. they might be getting frustrated with training so they want to take it out on others. they won't be EXTREMELY mean, and will probably aim more towards passive aggressive comments and gossip rather than actual physical violence.

plot ideas:
- rosekit and dapplepaw meet, dapplepaw expresses frustrations about training and how it isn't all that great and rosekit suggests stirring up drama to let out some steam
- eventually dapplepaw's mentor gets involved (either with just dapple or the whole group) and they eventually turn against rosekit
- after dapple has some doubts in their mind, rosekit hurts another kit really bad and dapplepaw confronts him, leading to the downfall of their friendship

other: overall just would be really interesting development for my character and a fun plot to do!

msg me whenever to rp! i'll try to respond at least once a day but usually more than that

Last edited by appariitiion; April 6th, 2024 at 04:00 PM.
Old April 6th, 2024, 04:07 PM
merida :O

Bump Policy: Anytime At All (n○t if you JUST posted, wait 5/10 minutes!)
My Mood: Lurking

Quote:
Originally Posted by appariitiion View Post

personality: dapplepaw is a really lazy cat but also really confident in themselves. i think it would be an interesting plot for them to get involved in being mean. they might be getting frustrated with training so they want to take it out on others. they won't be EXTREMELY mean, and will probably aim more towards passive aggressive comments and gossip rather than actual physical violence.

plot ideas:
- rosekit and dapplepaw meet, dapplepaw expresses frustrations about training and how it isn't all that great and rosekit suggests stirring up drama to let out some steam
- eventually dapplepaw's mentor gets involved (either with just dapple or the whole group) and they eventually turn against rosekit
- after dapple has some doubts in their mind, rosekit hurts another kit really bad and dapplepaw confronts him, leading to the downfall of their friendship

other: overall just would be really interesting development for my character and a fun plot to do!
pspsps joy will defiently pop over and be like : "r u bullying- SCREW YOU BE NICE" lol or she might be like: "hey what are you- ooh teasing kits fun!" or smth
Old April 6th, 2024, 04:32 PM
Your Local Spider

Status: Please bump me if I am in a RP w/ you! My to do list is outdated!
Bump Policy: Whenever!
My Mood: Yeehaw

Placeholder for Morningkit
Ideas: group then becomes victim
Or just victim
Old April 7th, 2024, 08:25 AM
I’m in the Walls

Hey! I just have some questions about these characters and how exactly they would fit into the group! ^^

@nyx ~

My biggest question is: how far would Mountainkit go when it comes to her bullying? In other words, where would she draw the line and what would her limits be? For example, Rosekit will go all the way from saying rude and overly honest things to actually trying to hurt somebody with claws and teeth. You mentioned peer pressure, so that may or may not have an effect on how far she would go when bullying the victims, it all depends on what’s most realistic to her character.

@appariitiion ~

You said that Dapplepaw would normally aim for passive aggression and gossip, more verbal methods of bullying. So my biggest question here is: where would Dapplepaw be during the times when Rosekit and other group members are getting physically aggressive? And another thing- how would he feel about Rosekit (a), throwing threats to physically hurt a victim, and (b), actually going through with these threats? I know for a fact that Rosekit won’t feel much shame unless he hurts somebody more than he meant to. Just getting to know what Dapplepaw’s perspective on the whole situation would be.

With that said, to the both of you, have a nice day, month, year, and all the rest!

~ Fritz ~

Old April 7th, 2024, 01:35 PM
back from the dead

Bump Policy: once or twice a day is fine
My Mood: Spooky

to respond to your questions, dapplepaw being really nonchalant overall would probably just look the other way at first to the physical bullying. they'd say they just weren't feeling like the effort of it an excuse not to get involved with it, because they're a generally pretty lazy cat so it would make sense. they might even act as a cheerleader of sorts for rosekit and the others but not hurt anyone themselves. eventually, though, i'm seeing that dapple's mentor joycaller lectures them enough for them to realize what they're doing will cause them to have a bad name in the clan. so then, they would openly disagree with the bullying a lot more, starting with just the physical violence and then towards all the bullying in general. they could have a few different motivations for wanting to stop but to me the first reason would be the reputation thing, and then later on as they grew up a little they'd realize they were doing something terrible.
@Weekend-Wondering

msg me whenever to rp! i'll try to respond at least once a day but usually more than that
Old April 8th, 2024, 03:25 PM
I’m in the Walls

Quote:
Originally Posted by appariitiion View Post

plot ideas:

Dapplepaw is accepted!

I agree that it would be interesting for Dapplepaw to have some ‘mean’ wind its way into his life, at least for a little bit. Dapplepaw is pretty young and I can see this plot working out just fine. When Rosekit and Dapplepaw meet for the first time, Dapplepaw can explain his annoyance with his training to Rosekit once Rosekit decides that he likes Dapplepaw’s personality enough to not want to ruin his day. Rosekit would have decided that he was interested in gathering up a friend group before meeting Dapplepaw, so he’d probably introduce the idea to him while convincing Dapplepaw that victimizing other cats could release some of his frustration and let out some steam. Rosekit will probably advertise it as more of ‘drama’ and ‘smarts’ rather than truly-true things like ‘bullying’ and ‘being rude’. We can roleplay their meeting whenever you’d like in the group’s private thread that I have yet to create.

Plot-idea-wise, we’ll decide on the mentor thing once I choose the other members of the group. Until then, I can just accept the other plot ideas. The last one, where Rosekit ends up harming another kit a bit much, is accepted. Rosekit would probably lose himself in his excitement and recklessness and then realize how much harm he’s actually done once he backs off and tries to laugh it off with group cats like Dapplepaw, only to take another look at the victim-Kit and instantly stop laughing at the sight of it. When Dapplepaw confronts him, Rosekit will act like he doesn’t care and it was all just about fun, probably calling Dapplepaw some names and telling him he’s selfish and weak (etc.), but he actually feels like crap for doing so much harm.

Anyway, happy eclipse!

~ Fritz ~

Old April 10th, 2024, 04:36 PM
I’m in the Walls

Bump

~ Fritz ~

Old April 20th, 2024, 08:19 PM
professional yapper

Bump Policy: 48 hours (24 hours for time sensitive)
My Mood: Chatty

placeholder on victim... will potentially have a rogueborn kit for ya but still deciding on a clan for her