Go Back   Warrior Cats Online > Main Warriors Roleplay > Outskirts > Private Roleplays

Notice
Please read our Content Policy Update!

Interested in joining the staff team? Look here!
Allegiances

ThunderClan
Leader: Bumblestar
Deputy: Spiderthroat
Medicine Cats:
 Drizzlecloud, Springlight

ShadowClan
Leader
Dawnstar
Deputy
: None
Medicine Cat: Lostspark
Medicine Cat Apprentice:
Mossfreckle

RiverClan
Leader
: Fadingsun
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Mistyshard

Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

WindClan
Leader
Twilightstar
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Lightningstorm
Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

Recent Threads
ThunderClan Healing
by Omari
Last post by iliri
Today 06:06 PM
RiverClan Territory
by BEAR.
Last post by Epiales
Today 06:04 PM
RiverClan Clearing
by BEAR.
Last post by Rose
Today 06:03 PM
Whac-A-Mink [WC/ShC]
Last post by Moonraven
Today 05:56 PM
answering the call...
by taillow
Last post by Fritter
Today 05:55 PM

Old April 14th, 2024, 01:43 AM
Your Local Spider

Status: Please bump me if I am in a RP w/ you! My to do list is outdated!
Bump Policy: Whenever!
My Mood: Yeehaw

Default "And the Stars Turned with New Eyes" [P]

Rabbitpaw
He/him | WC Apprentice Tunneler | Moons: 6 | Purrks: none | Part Manx cat

It was a calm night though with a war on the horizon and thousands of unanswered questions that were brewing in the little apprentice's mind ever since the night of his ceremony, Rabbitpaw found himself unable to catch the elusive prey that was sleep. Which was really annoying because he was certainly very tired, but his eyes seemed to refuse to shut. When he did the haunting eyes of his deputy stared back. The apprentice flinched into his nest and buried his nose into his paws, clenching his eyes shut and forcing them to remain that way even when his mind's eye showed him that night on repeat. Some details fuzzy and others terrifyingly crystal clear. He needed to get some sleep, he misses the comforting warmth of his mother's body beside his as went to sleep. The apprentice's den seemed colder than ever.

Time dragged on, with little Rabbitpaw twisting and turning as he tried to ignore his overly loud, yelling thoughts, until he just couldn't anymore and he blinked open his eyes. Sitting up, he startled when the feeling beneath him changed and startled even more when he realized that he wasn't in the apprentices' den at all. He was on his paws in a flash, whipping his head around, scanning the new environment quickly, looking for anything. A cat stood, not faraway from Rabbitpaw. The apprentice was about to hiss at the intruder catnapper when he realized that the other still carried the tangy heather scent that followed only Windclan cats and also...Rabbitpaw tilted his head.

"Oh, oh!!! You're the cat I saw at...at...Fallownose's mourning." Rabbitpaw started out excited, happy to have placed the familiarity, but then became somber as he realized where he recognized the cat from. That explained the weird ethereal type thing the other feline had. Oh, wait. Does that mean that this cat was a starclan cat? Was he here to talk to Rabbitpaw about his curse? Oh wait? "Did I die??" The little apprentice looked over his shoulder at himself and then down at his paws, he didn't feel any deader. He felt normal. He hopped and shuffled his paws and wagged his tail a moment, before turning to the mysterious cat, "I don't feel very dead?"

The bewilderment at the situation was able to keep Rabbitpaw from overthinking a lot of the stuff the he would've been normally. Like his curse, placed on him by Starclan (likely) and the fact that he was staring down a Starclan cat that could answer his questions on why he was cursed. That among other things, weren't Starclan cats like super old and wise? The blonde apprentice waited for the other feline to introduce himself or do anything before bombarding him with questions. Rabbitpaw was curious not rude, thank you very much.
[ @SuspiciousMindz - Blazingstar ]
[ Hope this works for you! ]

Rabbitpaw gif made by ramen!
Old April 22nd, 2024, 11:09 PM
Just A Fossil

Bump Policy: 3 days
My Mood: Spooky

Default Re: "And the Stars Turned with New Eyes" [P]

[Blazingstar]
Former Leader of WindClan
​No Purrks

He heard their prayers and felt their pain. He arrived and mourned with them when one of their most impactful warriors was taken from them so soon: Fallownose. He sat and watched his great-grandchildren come alive and Firestorm get ripped from them. He felt the anger Lightningstorm held against him. He felt the lack of faith from their leader.

Things had to change.
Things would change.

One cat at a time, he'd heed their cries for help. He'd heed their prayers and come running when they called. He didn't care what the council thought, they weren't doing crap from what he could tell. Sending cats back, perhaps, but what besides that?! He was a part of StarClan, a part of their history and still, he stood here and questioned their intentions.

When Rabbitpaw appeared before him, he could feel their questionable feelings. He knew the apprentice had something to discuss and he'd hear them out. The initial reaction he got from Blazingstar, was shock. He was surprised the apprentice was able to recognize him so easily, even if he didn't know the name. Although, he couldn't complain, it made the introduction a little easier. The next set of questions and revelations wasn't anything new to Blazingstar. A lot of cats asked if they had died.

"You're just dreaming," Blazingstar assured the apprentice calmly. Unlike the interaction he had with Bravebird, the scenery here was calm and welcoming. Blazingstar sat tall with his fluffy tail wrapped around his large paws. His golden eyes were alight with wonder and wisdom. They echoed the thoughts Rabbitpaw had. "I'm Blazingstar, the leader Twilightstar served under as a warrior," the tom introduced himself.

@Dolomedes

[Characters]

I'M A TOTAL TRASH MAMMAL

Last edited by SuspiciousMindz; April 27th, 2024 at 08:38 PM.
Old April 23rd, 2024, 02:16 PM
Your Local Spider

Status: Please bump me if I am in a RP w/ you! My to do list is outdated!
Bump Policy: Whenever!
My Mood: Yeehaw

Default Re: "And the Stars Turned with New Eyes" [P]

Quote:
Originally Posted by SuspiciousMindz View Post

[Blazingstar]
Former Leader of WindClan
​No Purrks

He heard their prayers and felt their pain. He arrived and mourned with them when one of their most impactful warriors was taken from them so soon: Fallownose. He sat and watched his great-grandchildren come alive and Firestorm get ripped from them. He felt the anger Lightningstorm held against him. He felt the lack of faith from their leader.

Things had to change.
Things would change.

One cat at a time, he'd heed their cries for help. He'd heed their prayers and come running when they called. He didn't care what the counsel thought, they weren't doing crap from what he could tell. Sending cats back, perhaps, but what besides that?! He was a part of StarClan, a part of their history and still, he stood here and questioned their intentions.

When Rabbitpaw appeared before him, he could feel their questionable feelings. He knew the apprentice had something to discuss and he'd hear them out. The initial reaction he got from Blazingstar, was shock. He was surprised the apprentice was able to recognize him so easily, even if he didn't know the name. Although, he couldn't complain, it made the introduction a little easier. The next set of questions and revelations wasn't anything new to Blazingstar. A lot of cats asked if they had died.

"You're just dreaming," Blazingstar assured the apprentice calmly. Unlike the interaction he had with Bravebird, the scenery here was calm and welcoming. Blazingstar sat tall with his fluffy tail wrapped around his large paws. His golden eyes were alight with wonder and wisdom. They echoed the thoughts Rabbitpaw had. "I'm Blazingstar, the leader Twilightstar served under as a warrior," the tom introduced himself.

@Dolomedes

Rabbitpaw
He/him | WC Apprentice Tunneler | Moons: 6 | Purrks: none | Part Manx cat

Woahhhh! Rabbitpaw, now without having to worry about his untimely death, was just mystified by the cat in front of him. Twilightstar has been the only leader for a long time, a long time before he was born even. Without thinking about his words before they came tumbling out of his mouth, though they were said in amazement, “You must be really old then!” The blonde apprentice almost didn’t even noticed what he said until they finally caught up and realized how rude that was and he was quick to try and clarify, “I mean, Twilightstar has always been a leader, so I couldn’t even imagine her being a warrior.” Then he moved on, trying to cover up the mistake on his part but also just because of his curious nature and the fact that he was in starclan with a starclan cat in starclan! Did he mention he was in starclan? That’s so cool!

Not that I mind, I think its super cool here, but why am I here?” He couldn’t think of very many reasons on why he would be in the presence of a starclan cat, especially a windclan leader of all cats. Until he did and suddenly he wasn’t so happy to be here anymore. Was this about his curse? There was no other reason. His curse was why he was here, what would the leader say? That he needed to leave Windclan? Rabbitpaw would leave Windclan if that was best for the clan! He would probably cry though. He was very clearly more upset as he spoke in a quieter tone, “Is this about my curse?

Rabbitpaw gif made by ramen!
Rabbitpaw header made by Marigoldwhisper!