Go Back   Warrior Cats Online > Main Warriors Roleplay > Outskirts > Private Roleplays

Allegiances

ThunderClan
Leader: Bumblestar
Deputy: Spiderthroat
Medicine Cat: Springlight
Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

ShadowClan
Leader
Dawnstar
Deputy
: Mistlewhisker
Medicine Cat: Mossfreckle

Medicine Cat Apprentice: Grousepaw

RiverClan
Leader
: Fadingstar
Deputy:
Dusklion
Medicine Cat: Mistyshard

Medicine Cat Apprentice:
Berrypaw

WindClan
Leader
Twilightstar
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Lightningstorm
Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

Recent Threads
ThunderClan Clearing
by dino.
Last post by AriaTheFiremaiden
Today 11:13 AM
Grump squared (Private)
by gs29513
Last post by gs29513
Today 11:09 AM
Through the Rift - Riftpaw...
Last post by JellyCat
Today 11:09 AM
Kits Need To Learn Too!! [...
Last post by finley !!
Today 10:59 AM
Brindle-patterned claws (P)
Last post by gs29513
Today 10:49 AM

Old July 14th, 2024, 11:07 PM
Your Local Spider

Status: Please bump me if I am in a RP w/ you! My to do list is outdated!
Bump Policy: Please bump once per 3 days!
My Mood: Yeehaw

Default Who are you? No matter, time to practice interrogating! [P]

Muddypaw
"Shadowclan's self-proclaimed Hound!"
| He/they | ShC Apprentice | Moons: 5| Purrks: none |

Muddypaw stretched out his leg as he peered around camp for something to do or someone to learn from. While he hadn't landed on any of those, he did land eyes on a kit that didn't seem to be up to any kit things right at the moment which was odd. Was something wrong with them? Perhaps they had a tumble and needed some help? Well he wouldn't be able to call himself a hound if he wasn't good at finding and investigating these simple calls of hamr within his pack! Certainly not at all. The apprentice changed directions and trotted over to the kit with curious amber eyes looking around the scene for any signs of what was happening to try and determine what the kit was up to before being told. He would need to get really good at that if he wanted to find any prey that was for sure! "Hey! What're you up to over here? Thrushkit, right? I'm Muddypaw!" If the kit didn't provide any proper information promptly then this investigation would get a bit more interesting that was for sure!

Maybe this kit was up to something naughty! Like planning an escape from camp which was super against the rules right now, like big time against the rules. Well, maybe they wouldn't put an end to any murders or murderers but all cats had to start somewhere and helping his fellow apprentices and ex-fellow kits would be a good start. He would try and wiggle in on warrior business but the last thing he wanted to be was annoying! Then what warrior would take them seriously! If they were labeled 'an annoying apprentice,' how would that inflict on Dawnstar? Not good, so it was no good to be. Small problems were just as much a problem as a small problem. "Is something wrong?"
[ @rubberRatroom - Thrushkit ]
Header base by Catnap-s on DA
Design by @/Chickadee

Seabreeze is currently one of Riverclan's Lionhearts!
[ Seab is open to giving kit/app lessons || Seab is closed to all RPs currently!
My Roleplay Tracker | My Roleplay Policies | My Roleplay Finder
Old Yesterday, 10:54 PM
Certified Silly

Status: Happily married to PINTO BEAN and SeonghwaBerry<3 /silly
Bump Policy: ANYTIME (please my memory is fleeting)
My Mood: Goofy
Default Re: Who are you? No matter, time to practice interrogating! [P]

Thrushkit.
KIT | He/him | Purrks: N/A | 5 moons

"Your curiosity protocols are intriguing..."

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Thrushkit pounced on a stray leaf, watching as it blew a few frog leaps ahead of him. He grumbled, pouting as if the leaf had personally offended him. How dare it! It's not like he was going to hurt it. He just wanted to practice hunting. He was going to be an apprentice soon, after all. That's when he felt a cats gaze, and he turned around, shuddering. Eek! The cat practically attacked him with their words. Who even were they?! His question was answered right after the cats initial statement. Muddypaw, huh.

"I-Im just..."

Thrushkit's ears pressed against his head, making himself look small. He didn't do well when he felt like he was at risk. This was a clear demonstration of it. He went big-eyed, looking like a deer that'd just fallen. As in, a baby deer that was struggling to walk and stumbled. He led with his front paws as he stood, sniffling. He was relatively calmed down, emotionally at least, and his fur bristled. He took a defensive approach.

"I'm just trying to catch a leaf!! Who are you to tell me that's so wrong? How does it deeply offend you?"

He stood his ground though he felt like fleeing. If Thrushkit made a cat bigger than him angry, he was almost sure he'd be the one left battered. He kept this in mind as he waited for the cats reaction.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

[ @Dolomedes ]