Go Back   Warrior Cats Online > Main Warriors Roleplay > WindClan > WindClan Events

Notice
Please read our Content Policy Update!

Interested in joining the staff team? Look here!
Allegiances

ThunderClan
Leader: Bumblestar
Deputy: Spiderthroat
Medicine Cats:
 Drizzlecloud, Springlight

ShadowClan
Leader
Dawnstar
Deputy
: None
Medicine Cat: Lostspark
Medicine Cat Apprentice:
Mossfreckle

RiverClan
Leader
: Fadingsun
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Mistyshard

Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

WindClan
Leader
Twilightstar
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Lightningstorm
Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

Recent Threads
minkpaws new everything...
by alec
Last post by FruitBatz
Today 09:58 AM
RiverClan Medicine Cat...
by starry
Last post by Yoshdo
Today 09:50 AM
foggy dreams and bone deep...
by alec
Last post by alec
Today 09:47 AM
ThunderClan Clearing
by dino.
Last post by Spider-in-the-corner
Today 09:47 AM
RiverClan Elders' Den
by BEAR.
Last post by Yoshdo
Today 09:43 AM

Old April 21st, 2024, 09:04 PM

Bump Policy: 72 hours. busy during weekdays until 4 p.m. EST
My Mood: Angelic
Default Re: "To Those Who Remain!" WC All Rank Event

"Hm. Sure I can," Winterpaw replied to Rabbitpaw's suggestion. "Though I wasn't the one fighting them, really. That would be Crowtooth and Silverrose. Silverrose was the one who stepped in for me." Winterpaw was still grateful for that, and wondered if the she-cat would be out there fighting the minks as well. He had no doubt she was qualified, at least. "Minks are the size of a smaller cat, and are... unusually long. They seem very aggressive and it'd be hard for a single cat to take one on- which is why Windclan enlisted Shadowclan's help, I assume." Hopefully that info would be helpful for Rabbitpaw and Rainpaw, since it was really all he had to give.

"And I'm okay. It's worse than it looks," Winterpaw meowed plainly. Rabbitpaw had apparently noticed his injury. "I can guard the camp with Rainpaw." As if to prove his point, Winterpaw nodded a goodbye and turned to walk over to the camp entrance. Unfortunately, after just a few pawsteps, a mysterious spell of dizziness overcame him. Winterpaw stumbled to the side, having to use all of his energy to pull himself together and not immediately fall over. Where did that come from?, the tom asked himself, thoughts clouding. It couldn't be the wound. It's not even bleeding anymore... it couldn't be an infection, right? Don't you need bleeding for that?

Inexplicable fever-like symptoms aside, hopefully Rabbitpaw and Rainpaw weren't incorrectly assuming he couldn't participate. ...Maybe he should go with Rabbitpaw to the nursery instead, and take a moment to catch his breath... No, he couldn't. Winterpaw wouldn't back down from a task he had already committed to. Without a word or any further obvious struggle, Winterpaw managed to make his way over to his post, looking back over his shoulder as he waited for Rainpaw to join him.

@Jayden @Dolomedes (winterpaw is stubborn, but if anyone wants to say anything to him they can, lol)
blazepaw

my rp tracker

Last edited by zozelen; April 21st, 2024 at 09:08 PM.
Old April 21st, 2024, 09:33 PM

Bump Policy: Whenever I am active always
My Mood: Chatty

Lightningpaw would listen in on the minks and how they behaved. 'I want to know what the Warriors will face too.' Lightningpaw thought. He would watch Winterpaw begin to struggle to the entrance and would speak up before any other cat. "Oh no you don't! Look at yourself I'm not as strong as even Rabbitpaw and I feel that I could knock you over with ease! I don't know much about medical stuff but your obviously still weak from that there wound!" Lightningpaw would say what all were likely thinking albeit bluntly. To prove his point Lightningpaw would move towards Winterpaw. "If you're so healthy then try and bowl me over hm?" Lightningpaw would tell the other apprentice.
@zozelen

Last edited by Lightningpaw666; April 21st, 2024 at 09:34 PM.
Old April 22nd, 2024, 10:15 AM

Bump Policy: Anytime
My Mood: Hungry

Vinekit bounded over "I wanna play!" @Dolomedes
Old April 22nd, 2024, 05:50 PM
Lies! I don't know him!

Bump Policy: 72 hours

Keen, steely, green-yellow eyes watched as the freshly made apprentice set up an herb patrol, trying to get information about minks, order guards for the camp, and entertain a group of kits simultaneously. He appreciated the initiation but did feel like Rabbitpaw was trying to take on a little too much.

Batglare's eyes darted towards Winterpaw who was struggling and Lightingpaw's attempt to get him to bowl him over. Yeah, no. "Winterpaw, you can't even walk straight, you are clearly in no state to be out here. Go rest in the medicine den or the apprentices' den. Lightningpaw, when you notice one of your denmates unwell, you do not encourage them, to further exhaust themselves." The senior warrior growls and gets up. He wasn't dealing with a scolding from Lightningstorm if the paw wasn't supposed to be moving.

"Poppysong, if you're looking for herbs go to Sunset Grove. There's been no scent or sign of minks there, but keep your nose sharp you'll pick up a musky odor similar to a skunk before you see a mink. That or any sign of crowfood around the area. Remember ShadowClan's in our territory as well, they should be nowhere near Sunset Grove, but it doesn't hurt to keep your guard up." Batglare advised while padding towards Rabbitpaw.

"Your initiative is admirable, but don't you think you're taking on too much with too few paws? If you want to learn about the minks, I can tell you a thing or two, but those kits need to be supervised. You can't listen, watch the kits, play mossball, and clean out the dens. It doesn't seem like you have enough cats to do all of it." Batglare grumbled. He didn't think a guard was needed at the moment either. But let that be, it wasn't like having one hurt.

"Why not pick out a den to clean out first with the kits and then play as a reward for helping with cleaning?" He offered, glancing at the nursery in search of one of the queens to help keep an eye on the kits. He doubted Twilightstar would be upset with Rabbitpaw, but he understood Meadowpelt's concern at being ordered around by a freshly made apprentice. He'd feel better supervising the event.

@zozelen [Winterpaw] | @MangofDoom [Poppysong] | @Lightningpaw666 [Lightningpaw] @Dolomedes [Rabbitpaw]

Twilightstar is the current leader of WindClan has an open den policy.
WindClan Resources || WindClan Kit Curriculum Finder ||WindClan (Extra) Apprentice Training
Old April 22nd, 2024, 07:51 PM

Bump Policy: 72 hours. busy during weekdays until 4 p.m. EST
My Mood: Angelic

Why was Lightningpaw being so adamant about this? "I... don't want to do that," he muttered, sounding increasingly tired and a bit confused. Even if Lightningpaw was already experienced in fighting, inviting another clanmate to attack you sounded like a bad idea. He hoped Lightningpaw wouldn't suggest it to anyone less reluctant to attack their junior- and also, he was pretty sure Lightningpaw couldn't knock him over as easily as the tom thought.

Winterpaw's ears twitched as he suddenly heard the voice of Batglare, growling at the two apprentices. He was supposed to... go the medicine den? But... he should help Rabbitpaw...

Winterpaw wasn't at all familiar with not feeling sure of himself, especially in a situation like this. He of course wanted to follow his superior's orders, but the orders were to... not do things. Hm. Oh, no.

Well, he couldn't stay here, that would just be disregarding Lightningpaw and Batglare. Winterpaw padded away reluctantly, near the apprentice's den but also close to where the conversation was happening. Did this count as being in his den? Maybe he could just make sure everything was going okay, but not in a way concerning to anyone, or that'd attract attention- for whatever reason they were worried.

@Lightningpaw666 @Moonraven @Dolomedes
blazepaw

my rp tracker

Last edited by zozelen; April 22nd, 2024 at 07:55 PM.
Old April 22nd, 2024, 09:00 PM

Bump Policy: Whenever I am active always
My Mood: Chatty

Quote:
Originally Posted by Moonraven View Post

Keen, steely, green-yellow eyes watched as the freshly made apprentice set up an herb patrol, trying to get information about minks, order guards for the camp, and entertain a group of kits simultaneously. He appreciated the initiation but did feel like Rabbitpaw was trying to take on a little too much.

Batglare's eyes darted towards Winterpaw who was struggling and Lightingpaw's attempt to get him to bowl him over. Yeah, no. "Winterpaw, you can't even walk straight, you are clearly in no state to be out here. Go rest in the medicine den or the apprentices' den. Lightningpaw, when you notice one of your denmates unwell, you do not encourage them, to further exhaust themselves." The senior warrior growls and gets up. He wasn't dealing with a scolding from Lightningstorm if the paw wasn't supposed to be moving.

"Poppysong, if you're looking for herbs go to Sunset Grove. There's been no scent or sign of minks there, but keep your nose sharp you'll pick up a musky odor similar to a skunk before you see a mink. That or any sign of crowfood around the area. Remember ShadowClan's in our territory as well, they should be nowhere near Sunset Grove, but it doesn't hurt to keep your guard up." Batglare advised while padding towards Rabbitpaw.

"Your initiative is admirable, but don't you think you're taking on too much with too few paws? If you want to learn about the minks, I can tell you a thing or two, but those kits need to be supervised. You can't listen, watch the kits, play mossball, and clean out the dens. It doesn't seem like you have enough cats to do all of it." Batglare grumbled. He didn't think a guard was needed at the moment either. But let that be, it wasn't like having one hurt.

"Why not pick out a den to clean out first with the kits and then play as a reward for helping with cleaning?" He offered, glancing at the nursery in search of one of the queens to help keep an eye on the kits. He doubted Twilightstar would be upset with Rabbitpaw, but he understood Meadowpelt's concern at being ordered around by a freshly made apprentice. He'd feel better supervising the event.

@zozelen [Winterpaw] | @MangofDoom [Poppysong] | @Lightningpaw666 [Lightningpaw] @Dolomedes [Rabbitpaw]
Lightningpaw would nearly jump out of his fur when he heard Batglare he didn't even know Batglare was here they were so silent and everything he didn't have any clue. "I-I wasn't trying to encourage him to hurt himself further Batglare I just didn't think he would listen to me without proving my point... Sorry Batglare." Lightningpaw would try to explain his logic to the Warrior without arguing before apologizing to them looking down at his paws in embarrassment at his short sightedness.
@Moonraven @zozelen

Last edited by Lightningpaw666; April 22nd, 2024 at 09:01 PM.
Old April 24th, 2024, 01:30 PM
Your Local Spider

Status: Please bump me if I am in a RP w/ you! My to do list is outdated!
Bump Policy: Whenever!
My Mood: Yeehaw

Rabbitpaw
He/him | WC Apprentice Tunneler | Moons: 6 | Purrks: none | Part Manx cat

Rabbitpaw opened his mouth to try and make sure that Winterpaw wouldn’t hurt himself worse trying to wrestle with Lightningpaw because seriously Lightningpaw? That’s not how you take care of a hurt clanmate. But then the presence of another cat, a fury at that, cut him off before he could. Rabbitpaw listened to the warrior as he always did but there were some things wrong with his asking about Rabbitpaw’s activities. Number one, cleaning can be made fun with cleaning games, so playing games, cleaning, and watching kits could happen all at once. Though the thing about the patrol was a good addition. Rabbitpaw had been hoping that one more warrior would show up and technically there was but then Meadowpelt left in a huff. He hopes that she’s alright, leaving the camp along wasn’t very smart with the minks still to be dealt with. Also, guarding wasn’t something that Rabbitpaw had originally thought he would need to think about. Overall, yes, he may have bitten off more than he could chew, but! Go home or go big! Why shoot for the stars without going all the way!

Thank you, Mister Batglare! I wasn’t expecting to need to do guards and worry about minks, I thought they would all be busy with being beat up by Windclan… and Shadowclan too I guess. I’ll play a cleaning game so you can have fun while doing chores! Like I did in the nursery.” The apprentice beamed up at the older feline, bouncing around. I don’t know how Miss Lightningstorm and Miss Twilightstar do patrols and stuff when there’s so much you have to think about! I’m happy that there are Furies now to help them!” With that the blonde apprentice decided that mink information could wait, he wasn’t supposed to fight them anyways, with Mister Batglare there was no way a mink could hurt the camp! So now Rabbitpaw could focus on cleaning out the warriors’ den. Rabbitpaw turned to Winterpaw, “Feel better soon!

Come on, Snowkit, Sunkit, and Sparrowkit! I’ll explain the rules in the den.” The cursed apprentice motioned to the warriors’ den, and after waiting for all three kits to be present he started to explain the rules, which were simple enough, surely! At least they were for him and some of the kits weren’t too far off from him, age wise. “So, basically, I’ll stand here, in front of the exit! You’ll make balls out of the stale moss and try to bat them out of the den, but I’ll be here to try and block them! Everytime a ball makes it out, you get a point!” He explained, as he stationed himself at the den’s exit like he had explained. Then they would push all the stale moss into one pile to dispose of out of camp. Then they would replace all the nests with fresh moss! There’s another game for that but he’ll explain that when he gets there. “Are there any questions before we begin?
[ @Artemis - Snowkit, Sunkit | @CallMeCrimson - Sparrowkit | @Moonraven - Batglare | @zozelen - Winterpaw ]

Rabbitpaw gif made by ramen!
Rabbitpaw header made by Marigoldwhisper!
Old April 24th, 2024, 08:01 PM
My element is water

Bump Policy: Don't care, just mention me.
My Mood: Lonely

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dolomedes View Post

Rabbitpaw
He/him | WC Apprentice Tunneler | Moons: 6 | Purrks: none | Part Manx cat

Rabbitpaw opened his mouth to try and make sure that Winterpaw wouldn’t hurt himself worse trying to wrestle with Lightningpaw because seriously Lightningpaw? That’s not how you take care of a hurt clanmate. But then the presence of another cat, a fury at that, cut him off before he could. Rabbitpaw listened to the warrior as he always did but there were some things wrong with his asking about Rabbitpaw’s activities. Number one, cleaning can be made fun with cleaning games, so playing games, cleaning, and watching kits could happen all at once. Though the thing about the patrol was a good addition. Rabbitpaw had been hoping that one more warrior would show up and technically there was but then Meadowpelt left in a huff. He hopes that she’s alright, leaving the camp along wasn’t very smart with the minks still to be dealt with. Also, guarding wasn’t something that Rabbitpaw had originally thought he would need to think about. Overall, yes, he may have bitten off more than he could chew, but! Go home or go big! Why shoot for the stars without going all the way!

Thank you, Mister Batglare! I wasn’t expecting to need to do guards and worry about minks, I thought they would all be busy with being beat up by Windclan… and Shadowclan too I guess. I’ll play a cleaning game so you can have fun while doing chores! Like I did in the nursery.” The apprentice beamed up at the older feline, bouncing around. I don’t know how Miss Lightningstorm and Miss Twilightstar do patrols and stuff when there’s so much you have to think about! I’m happy that there are Furies now to help them!” With that the blonde apprentice decided that mink information could wait, he wasn’t supposed to fight them anyways, with Mister Batglare there was no way a mink could hurt the camp! So now Rabbitpaw could focus on cleaning out the warriors’ den. Rabbitpaw turned to Winterpaw, “Feel better soon!

Come on, Snowkit, Sunkit, and Sparrowkit! I’ll explain the rules in the den.” The cursed apprentice motioned to the warriors’ den, and after waiting for all three kits to be present he started to explain the rules, which were simple enough, surely! At least they were for him and some of the kits weren’t too far off from him, age wise. “So, basically, I’ll stand here, in front of the exit! You’ll make balls out of the stale moss and try to bat them out of the den, but I’ll be here to try and block them! Everytime a ball makes it out, you get a point!” He explained, as he stationed himself at the den’s exit like he had explained. Then they would push all the stale moss into one pile to dispose of out of camp. Then they would replace all the nests with fresh moss! There’s another game for that but he’ll explain that when he gets there. “Are there any questions before we begin?
[ @Artemis - Snowkit, Sunkit | @CallMeCrimson - Sparrowkit | @Moonraven - Batglare | @zozelen - Winterpaw ]

Rabbitpaw gif made by ramen!
Rabbitpaw header made by Marigoldwhisper!
Snowkit had one. "I do! HOW ARE YA GONNA LIKE GETTING BEAT!?" Sunkit just winced at the loudness.

Chaosclan Gathering Place, for you who have joined and I call a meeting:
https://warriorcatsonline.com/forums...77#post1584177

And visit my Character Shop:
https://warriorcatsonline.com/forums...38#post1584138