Go Back   Warrior Cats Online > Main Warriors Roleplay > Outskirts > Private Roleplays

Notice
ThunderClan Medicine Cat Applications are open!
Allegiances

ThunderClan
Leader: Bumblestar
Deputy: Spiderthroat
Medicine Cat: Springlight
Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

ShadowClan
Leader
Dawnstar
Deputy
: Mistlewhisker
Medicine Cat: Mossfreckle

Medicine Cat Apprentice: Grousepaw

RiverClan
Leader
: Fadingstar
Deputy:
Dusklion
Medicine Cat: Mistyshard

Medicine Cat Apprentice:
Berrypaw

WindClan
Leader
Twilightstar
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Lightningstorm
Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

Recent Threads
WindClan Medicine Cat's Den
by Ian
Last post by Snivellus
Today 09:27 PM
Ash Comes From Fire
Last post by KestrelPaw
ThunderClan Stormcrest
by dino.
Last post by Kix
RiverClan Medicine Cat's...
by starry
Last post by Neptune.
Today 09:26 PM
ThunderClan Clearing
by dino.
Last post by bigbxdwolfz
Today 09:23 PM

Old July 10th, 2024, 06:44 PM
It's my life, not your's.

Bump Policy: 24hr
My Mood: Queenly
Default 4 legs are bad, what about 3? Sounds great! -PRIVATE RP-

BASILKIT
1 moon | She/her
Purks - Plot armor - ACTIVE
Basilkit opened her eyes, she had just woken up from her dream. She looked around, her mom was asleep. She worked up the energy to get up, so she got up and stretched very good, she padded out of the nursery, she was going to go on an adventure! She walked into the clearing, she looked around at all the warriors and apprentices, she walked out of the clearing into the woods, she looked up at the trees, they were pretty big compared to her size. Woahh she thought. She looked ahead of her and kept walking, she stopped to look at some pretty birds that she saw, but when she came near they flew away, a frown landed on her face but she didn't let that get to her little heart though she she landed a smile back on her face. She looked down at her tiny little paws walking, she wasn't going fast because she couldn't but she enjoyed going her own pace most of the time.

She looked up and saw something that made her freeze up, it was a dog. She looked around, panicking as the dog hadn't seen her yet, she ran as fast as she could, she has never ran this fast ever in her life, she didn't even know her little legs had that in them, she looked back to make sure the dog wasn't chasing her until she felt the worst pain ever. She looked down at her tiny front leg, it was bleeding badly, it was caught in a trap. She yowled in pain, tear started rolling down her face, she felt like she was dying. "PLEASE SOMEONE HELP ME OWWWW HELP ME!!!!" she yowled out in pain. She tried to shake the trap off of her leg but that just made the pain one hundred times worse. She was just a little helpless kit, she couldn't die! She couldn't!

@phantom -trama for the win!-

"Baby who cares."

୨୧ My Pookie ୨୧ Pinterest ୨୧ Toyhouse ୨୧
Fishpaw and Duckpaw training tracker
♡"I will not be taking in anymore rps at this time, thank you!"♡
❦I live in elaif's attic with a stick❦
Old July 11th, 2024, 05:19 PM
it's not a phase

Bump Policy: please do it like every 24ish hours, or earlier idrm
My Mood: Kingly
Default Re: 4 legs are bad, what about 3? Sounds great! -PRIVATE RP-

PINEPAW
#PinepawTHC
PURRKS: NONE // THC APPRENTICE // HE/HIM // 6 MOONS OLD

[ TW: Blood, Gore ]
Pinepaw was EXCITED! He and Orangeblossom were going out of camp for some training. Pinepaw, bounced along, enthusiastic that they got to partol. And that was when he heard a scream. Scared, he decided not to run away, but towards it, seeing a dog and an extreme amount of blood and what looked like a small kit. Pinepaw leaped in front of the kit, hissing in fury. "YOU WON'T BE HURTING ANY MORE KITS ON MY WATCH!" he howled, screamed. The dog must have become afraid, as it ran away. He turned, seeing the kits front leg trapped in some shiny gray thing. "Twolegs." he hissed under his breath, before fiddling with the trap. The tawny tom had been attempting to pull one side open at a time, but when he slipped a bit and pushed down slightly on both sides, he realized what he needed to do.

Using all his strength- which wasn't a lot- he pushed down on both sides hard and the trap fell away, leaving it's jaw -like frame open on the ground. Unsure of how the young kit had managed to get trapped in there, he took a stick about the size of a paw, and placed it in there like a cat stepping in it. As soon as the trap felt pressure, it snapped close. "Hmph." he said, a bit confused and wary. He'd have to tell Bumblestar that Twolegs were putting these extremely dangerous traps in the forest. He wanted no one else to get hurt. But now for the bigger problem.

The leg was bleeding, it had practically become a fountain of blood. Pinepaw didn't know... anything about herbs but he could at least try to stop the bleeding until Orangeblossom came. He figured his mentor would no something, with all the time he'd been spending with Springlight. "Orangeblossom! Come here, this kit needs your help!" he called, trying to keep his composure the best he could. Though it was a bit hard, the apprentice knew he had to power through. Pinepaw was having some trouble, considering he wasn't just watching the blood from a slight distance, he was right in front of it this time. But he was going to help this kit. He couldn't let them die. Not on his watch.

[ @Dolomedes - Orangeblossom & @PINTO BEAN - Basilkit ]

POSTING SCHEDULE (roughly)
Monday - WC | Tuesday - THC | Wednesday - RC | Thursday - SHC | Friday/Sat/Sun - Catchup |

Please know that this is general and some posts may come early or late!

leopard. trampled this place with cats | Rat(e)piales launches rats onto this sig |
Rose side-eyed the cats and rats. Was she here because her name was Kat? | oakcrane graffitis "oakcrane wuz here" everywhere | pinto bean tells a hampter to walk all over your keyboard | Myling un-un-un-unevaporates here, sees the cats and rats, unmanifests, snatches some birbs, reappears and adds them to the pile | Snowheart promptly dumps a huge pile of snow on top of the cats, rats, hampters, and birbs. (and everything else), but they survive |
Old July 12th, 2024, 11:42 PM
Your Local Spider

Status: Please bump me if I am in a RP w/ you! My to do list is outdated!
Bump Policy: Please bump once per 3 days!
My Mood: Yeehaw

Orangeblossom
| He/him | TC warrior | Moons: 20 | No purrks |

Orangeblossom and Pinepaw were supposed to have a calm training session. Well as calm as battle practice could be, but you know, not getting interrupted by the sounds of kit screaming and dog barking. Though here they were, out in the territory and suddenly it was right there, overwhelmingly loud, and before Orangeblossom even had the proper time to process the noise and the scents flooding from the direction his apprentice was off like a Windclan cat. Speeding through the forest with grace and ease that most warriors didn't even have. The shock and speed of everything had Orangeblossom staring after him a few moments before his brain caught up with his paws and he was off! Chasing after his apprentice as they got closer and closer to the barking. He was out of sight and his heart began to run faster than rabbits in his chest!

He heard Pinepaw's yelling just as he entered the clearing in time to see the dog's tail as it scampered away. Oh stars, a dog in the territory is the worse thing- well maybe not the worse but it certainly wasn't the best nor something they wanted right now. Springlight shouldn't be seeing cats for dog wounds, they were nasty if the cat got away alive at all. His green eyes whipped back to Pinepaw and the source of the screaming in the next moment. A kit. A stars damned kit. How in the world did they get out of camp?? They weren't a stray, no, they smelt like Thunderclan way too much for that and Orangeblossom could almost place a name to them but it escaped him. Names weren't important right now Orangeblossom! Move!

The warrior ran and dropped down besides the two, quickly staring at the wound, the trap that his apprentice managed to pry off and then purposedly set to prevent some over victim was important but also not as important as actually treating this kit enough to make sure they didn't die from shock or blood loss or anything. Alright, breath Orangeblossom, remember what you've seen Springlight do and teach. Alright. "Pinepaw, get me some cobwebs and moss, wet moss preferably... and some poppy flowers and marigold! Poppies are red flowers with silky petals, we need the seeds, marigolds are yellow flowers and the flowers look like bunches. I need to start stopping the blood!" He tried to stay calm, take breaths, but this is a very stressful situation. The warrior started to look closer at the leg and for a moment it reminded him of that Windclan warrior from the raid. No, no no, after the blood is slowed and stopped and the kit had a poppy seed. He wasn't supposed to give kits poppy seeds right? Just one? This kid was in so much pain, shock was a thing right? Poppy seeds helped because they force you to calm.... yeah yeah that sounds right.

He shot a glance towards where his apprentice had gone, hoping that he would be back soon. Then he focused back on the kit, "H-hey, you're going to be alright. Me and Pinepaw are going to help you and then Springlight will help you heal right up back at camp. Alright? Can you focus on me?"
[ @phantom - Pinepaw | @PINTO BEAN - Basilkit | @BEAR. - Wolfhive ]

Seabreeze is currently one of Riverclan's Lionhearts!
[ Seab is open to giving kit/app lessons || Seab is closed to all RPs currently!
My Roleplay Tracker | My Roleplay Policies | My Roleplay Finder

Last edited by Dolomedes; Today at 06:22 PM.
Old July 13th, 2024, 01:07 PM
It's my life, not your's.

Bump Policy: 24hr
My Mood: Queenly

BASILKIT
1 moon | she/her
Plot armor - ACTIVATED

Basilkit looked as pinepaw came running, she watched as the apprentice scared off the dog, she winced in pain as she moved a little, she looked down at her leg, there was blood everywhere. She looked at pinepaw as the apprentice peeled the trap off of her leg, she yelped in pain because it hurt badly, but she was grateful because her leg was free from the trap, but the extreme pain still stayed. her ears purked up as she heard the apprentice call out for orangeblossom.

She saw orangeblossom run towards her, her vision started to blur as the warrior got up close next to her, she started to panic as her vision got blurrier and blurrier. She listened as the warrior mentioned herbs, she winced in pain as her leg started to spike in pain again. She listened as orangeblossom asked if she could see her good. She realized that she was going to survive but she still felt like she wasn't. -no more dead basil-

@Dolomedes @phantom

"Baby who cares."

୨୧ My Pookie ୨୧ Pinterest ୨୧ Toyhouse ୨୧
Fishpaw and Duckpaw training tracker
♡"I will not be taking in anymore rps at this time, thank you!"♡
❦I live in elaif's attic with a stick❦

Last edited by PINTO BEAN; Today at 06:22 PM.
Old Today, 06:44 PM
work is never done

Bump Policy: every 4 days
My Mood: Kingly

Since slowly regaining his health, Wolfhive was working on getting back into the swing of things. Today, he was attempting hunting - a simple solo patrol to stretch his legs and see how rusty he'd become. After a few missed attempts, he had managed to catch a mouse and was in the process of burying it when distant commotion caught his attention. ...Yelling?

He couldn't make out any words, but decided to investigate to see what was going on. The mouse abandoned, he made his way through the woods until the scent of blood began to become evident, followed soon after by Orangeblossom's voice. His hackles rose, body stiffened and he quickened his pace, dashing his way to the scene of the crime.

Blood pooled around Basilkit like a grim lake, the culprit of her wound mere mouse-lengths away from her body. Wolfhive stared at the trap in momentary confusion, having never seen such a contraption in his life. They'd have to look into that later, because for right now they had a kit to save.

Pinepaw had been instructed to gather things, but Wolfhive didn't want to waste time standing around while she continued to bleed. From one of the nearby trees, he tore off a chunk of moss and passed Orangeblossom on his way to press it against the top of the wound. Unlike the previous amputation he witnessed, this was.. much more gory. Basilkit's bone had been fractured completely, and the skin ripped away to reveal only strings of tendon kept it attached.

If Wolfhive were a more experienced medic, maybe he would have some extravagant cure for this wound. But he wasn't, medicine was only a side interest in his drive to become a warrior and Hornet. ".. We need to slow the circulation once we have cobwebs.. her leg isn't salvageable though." If they could tighten the nub above the wound, slow the bleeding down - he'd be more comfortable removing what was left. If they did it now, it'd just worsen her bleeding. "Orangeblossom, while Pinepaw's looking for all that, can you see if there's any cobwebs nearby?"

[ @Dolomedes, @phantom, @PINTO BEAN ]

wolfhivewolfhive roleplaystc additional training
deceased charactersroleplay rules