Go Back   Warrior Cats Online > Main Warriors Roleplay > ThunderClan

Notice
Please read our Content Policy Update!

Interested in joining the staff team? Look here!
Allegiances

ThunderClan
Leader: Bumblestar
Deputy: Spiderthroat
Medicine Cats:
 Drizzlecloud, Springlight

ShadowClan
Leader
Dawnstar
Deputy
: None
Medicine Cat: Lostspark
Medicine Cat Apprentice:
Mossfreckle

RiverClan
Leader
: Fadingsun
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Mistyshard

Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

WindClan
Leader
Twilightstar
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Lightningstorm
Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

Recent Threads
ShadowClan Leader's Den
by BEAR.
Last post by Undertaker
Today 05:56 PM
Quietpaw Training Thread...
Last post by Mica
Today 05:52 PM
squirrelpaw's training [p]
Last post by Mica
Today 05:34 PM
Little finder <33
Last post by alec
Today 05:20 PM

Old April 19th, 2024, 11:25 AM
Quackity in a cart

Status: VM ME TOMATO || Dream Smp fan! || Matching pfps with Zero_2001 & Forest!
Bump Policy: After 24 hours if i'm not online. || I got church on Wednesdays and Sundays + Saturdays
My Mood: Sick

Default Re: ThunderClan Territory

Quote:
Originally Posted by BEAR. View Post
[ assuming it was killed, if not lmk and i'll fix ]

"Well done!" Wolfhive praised once the mouse went limp. He was happy to see Wisppaw succeed - he was worried this was going to be worse than the Beachpaw session. "Rodents are pretty similar in behavior, but critters like squirrels and birds are a whole different story. Squirrels will dash up trees to escape you, and birds can fly away.. sometimes they attack, too." His mind went back to when a bird had been protective over its nest. Those eggs were tasty. "You always want to try to catch them off guard whenever possible. That's where tree climbing can come in handy - do you remember how to do that?"

[ @CallMeCrimson ]

|-| WispPaw |-| <Century Gothic> |-|
|-| A short haired tom with color point, grey markings - 7 moons - tom, he/him - gay - Purrks:N/A|-|

--------------------------

He thought a moment, before nodding.

|+| My cats don't have the same views,personalitys, or opinions as me, so please don't blame me if you think they're being rude ! |+|
.・●*○❃○*●・.
"Hero's will always rise..right?"- My book, The War Of Hailburg
Old April 19th, 2024, 11:48 AM
work is never done

Bump Policy: every 4 days
My Mood: Kingly

"Perfect, I wanna try something. Bury the mouse - we don't want something taking it while we're gone."

It'd been a bit since Wolfhive had tree hopped, but he was confident in his ability to pull this off. He beckoned Wisppaw to join him once they were done, and made his way to a nearby tree.

Climbing up to a branch was easy, and Wolfhive made it to the branch he wanted before he paused to let Wisppaw catch up. Or try to, at least. "Get to the branch beneath me if you can!"

[ @CallMeCrimson ]

wolfhivewolfhive roleplaystc additional training
deceased charactersroleplay rules
Old April 19th, 2024, 01:37 PM
Quackity in a cart

Status: VM ME TOMATO || Dream Smp fan! || Matching pfps with Zero_2001 & Forest!
Bump Policy: After 24 hours if i'm not online. || I got church on Wednesdays and Sundays + Saturdays

Quote:
"Perfect, I wanna try something. Bury the mouse - we don't want something taking it while we're gone."

It'd been a bit since Wolfhive had tree hopped, but he was confident in his ability to pull this off. He beckoned Wisppaw to join him once they were done, and made his way to a nearby tree.

Climbing up to a branch was easy, and Wolfhive made it to the branch he wanted before he paused to let Wisppaw catch up. Or try to, at least. "Get to the branch beneath me if you can!"

[ @CallMeCrimson ]

[FONT="Book Antiqua"]|-| WispPaw |-| <Century Gothic> |-|
|-| A short haired tom with color point, grey markings - 7 moons - tom, he/him - gay - Purrks:N/A|-|

--------------------------------

He nodded and buried it before following, he wasn't that good at climbing, but he managed to get to the branch WolfHive was talking about.

|+| My cats don't have the same views,personalitys, or opinions as me, so please don't blame me if you think they're being rude ! |+|
.・●*○❃○*●・.
Old April 19th, 2024, 05:19 PM
work is never done

"It gets a lot easier," he promised as Wisppaw caught up. He was obviously in need of practice, and hopefully today would be a good start. Wolfhive began to creep along the branch he was on. "What we're gonna do is try hunting from above to change things up, since part of hunting is taking prey by surprise. I'm going to demonstrate going from one tree to another, and I want you to try - but if you're too uncomfortable I'm not gonna force it." This COULD be scary, especially when one wasn't experienced at climbing. Wolfhive personally liked the thrill.

As he neared where the branch began to dip beneath his weight, he continued. "You don't want to go too close to the end of the branch, you just want to be where it starts to dip under your weight. Find a branch on a nearby tree you can jump onto -- you wanna make sure it looks like it can hold you. Then, go for it." He launched himself off the branch and caught his claws on the nearby limb of another tree, pulling himself onto it until he was on solid 'ground'. "Your turn!"

[ @CallMeCrimson ]

Old April 19th, 2024, 05:54 PM
Quackity in a cart

---------------------------------------

Though this was new, and he was a bit nervous, he nodded. he did as WolfHive said, and got onto another branch, going to where it juuuust dipped under his weight. he knew if he was a bit nervous, he shouldn't look down. that's just common sense. he took a breath, and leapt onto the other tree. he gripped it with his claws, he had a rush of adrenaline, like on a roller coaster. he followed where WolfHive went.

.・●*○❃○*●・.
Old April 20th, 2024, 03:28 AM
work is never done

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fish View Post

Lightningpaw
Prissy ⋆ Bratty ⋆ Neutral
“No it's ok, I’ll wait for you to kiss my paws.”

Lightningpaw purred a little chuckle when Wolfpaw played along with her humor. "They will all fear the name Lightningpaw!" She called out before getting back to being serious, grooming down her fur she got all fluffed up.

She watched Wolfpaw moved around with a surprised look in her eyes. He was a big cat but so nimble, she was glad that he was a part of her clan. Now it was Lightningpaw's turn to try this all out. "Got to be as fast as lightning, watch!" Lightningpaw was new to this kind of footwork but one thing she had going for her was that she liked to run around a lot as a kit. Taking after her name, she shot out like a bolt and pretended to side step attacks. A jump back, or a jump to the side. Pulling back from what she was taught earlier and went to bonk a cat's head after having jumped back.

The wild apprentice was having fun with this that she managed to wind herself out. Sitting down she caught her breath before looking to Wolfpaw with a wide smile wondering what he thought of that show.
"The forest will tremble under your might!" Wolfpaw purred at her enthusiasm. "Our enemies won't know what hit them with your lightning-speed." She copied the move pretty well, and he was confident in time she'd master the concept without issue. As long as she kept working on being quick on her paws, she'd be excellent at strategic manuevers. "I don't envy the cats that face you in the future, you're gonna show them you're not to be messed with!"

He didn't miss her being out of breath, though. "Do you wanna break or keep going? I don't wanna overwork you, especially on your first round." He could kidnap her again for some exercises - he doubt Bumba would mind.

Old April 20th, 2024, 03:39 AM
work is never done

Quote:
Originally Posted by CallMeCrimson View Post

---------------------------------------

Though this was new, and he was a bit nervous, he nodded. he did as WolfHive said, and got onto another branch, going to where it juuuust dipped under his weight. he knew if he was a bit nervous, he shouldn't look down. that's just common sense. he took a breath, and leapt onto the other tree. he gripped it with his claws, he had a rush of adrenaline, like on a roller coaster. he followed where WolfHive went.
"Good job!" Wolfhive praised when Wisppaw successfully made the jump. "Practice this when you can, being able to navigate through the trees is invaluable."

Wolfhive would repeat this process, crossing onto the branch of another nearby tree. "The purpose of doing this today is I want you to track prey from above, and then leap down onto it to pin it. We're high enough where the branches rustling shouldn't alert anything, but not so high that jumping down will hurt you."

All of this - of course, was a spur of the moment experiment on Wolfhive's end. He'd never tried this before, but...

He tasted the air on the last branch he stopped on, and catching wind of a chipmunk he went on the hunt. He used the height of the tree to boost his ability to observe their surroundings, and once he caught sight of the critter he leapt from branch to branch to close the distance. Then, when he seemed close enough to the teee to leap---

He dropped down onto the chipmunk, pinning it beneath him and killing it with a clean bite to the neck. Wolfhive's heart was pounding - it worked! Maybe he was just lucky, either way he caught something. He looked up toward Wisppaw, signaling him to make an attempt.

Old April 20th, 2024, 10:57 AM
Quackity in a cart

Quote:
"Good job!" Wolfhive praised when Wisppaw successfully made the jump. "Practice this when you can, being able to navigate through the trees is invaluable."

Wolfhive would repeat this process, crossing onto the branch of another nearby tree. "The purpose of doing this today is I want you to track prey from above, and then leap down onto it to pin it. We're high enough where the branches rustling shouldn't alert anything, but not so high that jumping down will hurt you."

All of this - of course, was a spur of the moment experiment on Wolfhive's end. He'd never tried this before, but...

He tasted the air on the last branch he stopped on, and catching wind of a chipmunk he went on the hunt. He used the height of the tree to boost his ability to observe their surroundings, and once he caught sight of the critter he leapt from branch to branch to close the distance. Then, when he seemed close enough to the teee to leap---

He dropped down onto the chipmunk, pinning it beneath him and killing it with a clean bite to the neck. Wolfhive's heart was pounding - it worked! Maybe he was just lucky, either way he caught something. He looked up toward Wisppaw, signaling him to make an attempt.

[FONT="Book Antiqua"]|-| WispPaw |-| <Century Gothic> |-|

------------------------------------------

WispPaw nodded, and attempted. he jumped to another tree branch, and sniffed the air, and spotted a squirrel munching on a berry on the ground. he quietly made his way to a branch that was right above the squirrel. he jumped down, and almost missed it. he pinned it to the ground as WolfHive did and bit its neck, killing it. he picked it up, squirrel fur was all up in his mouth now. he didn't like it much, but dealt with it and went back over to WolfHive.

.・●*○❃○*●・.
Old April 20th, 2024, 03:57 PM
work is never done

Wolfhive purred as Wisppaw used the method to catch a squirrel. Those buggers were quick! "How are you feeling? Did you want to continue or head back?" Three pieces of prey weren't bad, and he didn't want to push Wisppaw too hard.. He knew climbing and jumping around could be taxing very quickly. If Wisppaw wanted to continue though, he'd be more than happy to indulge.

[ @CallMeCrimson ]

Old April 20th, 2024, 04:27 PM
Quackity in a cart

Quote:
Wolfhive purred as Wisppaw used the method to catch a squirrel. Those buggers were quick! "How are you feeling? Did you want to continue or head back?" Three pieces of prey weren't bad, and he didn't want to push Wisppaw too hard.. He knew climbing and jumping around could be taxing very quickly. If Wisppaw wanted to continue though, he'd be more than happy to indulge.

[ @CallMeCrimson ]

--------------------------------------

he knew he had to at least say one word in this 'Conversation', "..Go." he decided.

.・●*○❃○*●・.

Last edited by CallMeCrimson; April 20th, 2024 at 04:27 PM.